News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sonja vs Suri: Barfight over girlfriend

• 2 Replies

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Sonja vs Suri: Barfight over girlfriend
« on: October 24, 2015, 11:42:52 AM »
Here’s a short, but sexy, cyber interaction at Chatzy some months ago between Suri and I. Our respective profiles are at:
Sonja: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile
Suri: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=41644

In this one, we didn’t use a dice to determine the outcome of a move as in my Ultimate Surrender match against Sonya, posted at:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,51365.0.html

Hope some here enjoy?

Mwuahs
Sonja

SONJA VS SURI: BARFIGHT

Sonja: I'm dressed in a tight blue jeans and t-shirt ... and see you flirting with my girlfriend, and get rather pissed ... deciding to walk up to you getting right in your face, threatening: "Hey bitch ... leave my fucking girlfriend alone ... there's lots of other girls you can slut around with ... bitch!"  angry (Looking angry ...  wink ) YT

Surina Nairobi: I’m in a white minidress, having a great time at the bar when all of a sudden you are all up in my face .. Is shove you back .. "Fuck you! .. I take what I want! Get away from me!" ... yt

Bad Sonja: "You little insolent bitch ... I'll fucking beat you up!", I yell in anger and fling a haymaker punch towards your face ... YT

Surina Nairobi: I see it coming and arch back but it does connect, sending me back a step .... I rub my chin, glare at you ... "You hit me, bitch!" .. I charge right back at you, everybody steps back as we get into it .. I slam my forearm down into your chest and keep coming .. yt

Bad Sonja: "Ooow, bitch!", I yelp in some surprise as your forearm slams my tits painfully to my breastbone, and I didn't expect you to retaliate so fiercely. But my anger fuels my adrenaline, and I slam a vicious blow into your belly with my left, and with my right try to again connect with your face ... YT

Surina Nairobi: I gasp and double over from the hit to my stomach, losing my wind .. up you come with a really hard punch into my nose that sends me sprawling .. my friends look concerned as that last blow has me dazed and disoriented .. yt

Bad Sonja: I hiss in satisfaction as my fist smashes into your nose "Take that, slut!" ... I look at your sprawled sexy body, your white minidress hiking up, so your thong is clearly visible to all ... and I feel my nipples swell & harden and my pussy getting moist with battle lust, I press home my advantage ... diving towards you to pin you down on the ground ... YT

Surina Nairobi: my legs wrap around your body and squeeze, out of instinct as you power down on top of me .. . I look up and your girlfriend is smiling down at me and licking her lips ... yt

Bad Sonja: "Unnnggghhh", I gasp & moan as your legs powerfully wrap around my waist, feeling my breath squeezed from me, and desperately try thrashing around trying to escape, ripping open your dress from the top, exposing your bra to great delight of all ... YT
Surina Nairobi: my eyes open real wide when you tear my dress and leave me down to my white bra .. . I continue squeezing you but my legs tire ... I grab your hair and start shaking your head .. yt

Bad Sonja: "Eaooowww!!", I screech as your hands dig into my short cropped hair, pulling my head from side to side ... and I resist the temptation to grab your hair, but instead rip open your bra, your perky breasts popping out, I dig my nails into the soft flesh of your breast, yelling "I'll rip your fucking tits off, bitch!" ... YT

Surina Nairobi: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! " I scream at the top of my lungs as you tear into me .. your friends laughing and high fiving .. my legs drop to the floor, I start thrashing under you fighting like a wildcat .. yt

Bad Sonja: Sighing with relief as your python-like legs relax around my waist, I start cockily mocking you as I continue maul your breasts as I find your squirming body arousing as it humps and grinds against my jean-clad pussy: "How's that, bitch ... that should teach you not to mess with my girlfriend!" ... YT

Surina Nairobi: My friends have no idea what to do, with me pinned down and being torn to shreds ... your girlfriend is really into it, watching her girl take out this black girl so fast and cruel .. tears streaming down my cheeks . "Get off me!" I scream yt

Bad Sonja: "Not so tough now, are you, slut? ...", I smirk as release my claw grip on your tits, I slap you through the face Whack! Whack! ... "Say you're sorry for messing with my girlfriend ... you little black tart!", I threaten menacingly ... YT

Surina Nairobi: my breasts are torn to pieces, I lay there under you and take one slap after another, unable to block them with my hands .. "Shut up .. I will NEVER bow to you, bitch!!!" .. yt

Bad Sonja: "Oh yeah? Never say ... NEVER, bitch!", I shout at you ... and get up quickly pulling & stretching your legs apart ... your white thong clearly showing a damp spot to great delight of the watching crowd ... I raise my right foot high up in the air to give you a vicious pussy stomp in the hope of forcing you to submit ... "Let's see if this changes your mind?", I promise as my booted foot starts descending ... YT

Surina Nairobi: "NNNNOOOOOO!!" I scream watching in horror as your foot comes down and smashes me between my legs .. I let out a hideous cry as it hits, my eyes go crossed .. in total pain .. yt

Bad Sonja: "Oooh, did it hurt, your skanky black pussy, huh? ... Well, not more sex for you a while ... He! He!", I mock & tease "Say you submit ... or I'll give you more of the same ..." YT

Surina Nairobi: "I .. I submit" I finally realize you will kill me if I continue .. your friends celebrate while mine stand there stupified . your girlfriend is all smiles .. yt
Bad Sonja: "Oooh, now that is better, bitch!", I giggle evilly as I slide off my jeans, followed by my white, lacy thong to expose my wild, thick bush to hoots and whistles from everyone in the bar ... then I lower my steamy, wet crotch down to your face, opening my pussy wide, and command: "Now slut ... kiss, lick and suck my white pussy till I squirt in your face!" ... yt

Surina Nairobi: My friends’ jaws drop as you strip and drop down and shove your pussy into my black face .. I am so humiliated .. your girlfriend egging you on, she loves what you are doing to me .. my long legs kick helplessly .. yt

Bad Sonja: "Ohhh fuck ...", I moan as an exquisite shudder begins to ripple from my pussy ... as your tongue teases and stabs my wet, satiny groove ... pulling your head deeper into my bushy crotch, I whisper in desperate lust to be pushed over the edge ... ""Suck my clit ... now!" ... YT

Surina Nairobi: I am forced by lack of air to do what you ask, my tongue goes inside you and I start to lap you like a puppy .. working it around your clit, trying to get you off so I can be free .. yt

Bad Sonja: I give a little yelp of delight as your lips fasten around my fleshy clit, your tongue circle it expertly ... then I explode, screaming "Yes, yes ... yes, AW FUCK YESSSSSSS!!!", as I orgasm, and my juices spurt out of my twat to splash all over your face ... then I get up, pulling up my thong and jean I leave with my girlfriend who sarcastically blows you a kiss as your friends rush to your aid ...  wink!

THE END
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: Sonja vs Suri: Barfight over girlfriend (pic added)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 07:59:26 PM »
Just thought I'd add the following sexy pic to the above chatfight between Suri and I:  ;) :P :-*

{alt}

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: Sonja vs Suri: Barfight over girlfriend
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 08:43:15 PM »
Aw, thanks, Mario!  ;D You are a sweetheart!  :-*