News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

grace 47 vs ruth 53 nhb cat/fist fight saturday nov 14

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
grace 47 vs ruth 53 nhb cat/fist fight saturday nov 14
« on: November 17, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »
The two husbands clear all the furniture to one side of the basement. Ruth & Grace both think that they are tough and they stand there with their hands on their hips taunting each other until Ruth loses her temper & with her right fist she punches Grace "bang," right in her nose, swinging her head back from the force of the punch. Grace is shocked, she didn't think that Ruth would really punch her. Then before Grace has a chance to think, Ruth slugs Grace "bang," right on her chin. You can hear Grace's teeth knock together & chatter in her head & for a second she';s seeing stars, fuckin stars as her head snaps back, but before Grace can fall backwards or do anything, Ruth grabs Grace's dress with her left hand & she punches Grace "bang," right in her nose again, making Grace's nose bleed, she's so pissed off she really wants to knock Grace's nose in. Grace cry's out, "I'm bleeding," as her head snaps back but quickly Ruth leans forward & she grabs Grace's dress with her right hand too & she holds the brunette up screaming in her shocked face, "and now I'm really going to kick your ass you fat titted cow." Ruth shoves Grace back hard, so hard that Grace's dress rips right off of her body in Ruth's hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the hard tile floor with a bang. Grace is just sitting there with her huge sexy black push up bra & little black lace panties exposed in front of both of their husbands, & now Grace is not only embarrassed, but really pissed off too. Ruth stands over Grace laughing as she screams, "you stupid fat titted cow, I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to fight me, & look at you you fat cow, you can't even fuckin fight. I'm going to humiliate you bitch, right in front of your husband. I'm going to make you my slave you fuckin big mouth, & then I'll make you lick my feet clean & worship my pussy with your tongue. When I'm finished with you you fat fuckin whore, you'll be too embarrassed ever to look in your husbands face again." Grace's face is beet red as slowly she starts to get to her feet, but as she does Ruth takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Grace "boom," right in her ribs. Grace groans "aaahhh," as she grabs her aching side & falls over onto her hands & knee's. Grace's husband is shocked, he isn't used to seeing his tough, dominant wife getting beat up. Ruth's husband is really cheering & he screams out, "stand her up & rip her bra off." Ruth is laughing as she screams, "now I'm going to stand you up bitch, & i'll rip your bra off so your husband can watch me use those big, flabby pathetic fat cow tits of yours as punching bags. Ruth leans over & grabbing at Grace's hair with both of her hands, but Grace is infuriated & she lunges right at Ruth, wrapping her arms around Ruth's knee's, she tackles Ruth right to the ground, & Ruth falls right over onto her back on the ground with a bang." Now it's Ruth who's shocked, & before she has a chance to think, Grace leaps right onto her stomach, her ample ass pounds hard against Ruth's stomach & "ooofff," she knocks the air right out of Ruth. Then while Ruth is gasping for air grace reaches down & she grabs Ruth's wrists with both of her hands. Grace is bigger & stronger than Ruth, & Ruth offers very little resistance as Grace holds her arms down on the floor. Then she raises up over Ruth, pinning her arms with her knee's. She renders Ruth totally helpless & now Grace is in charge, & now Grace really wants to knock the shit out of Ruth. She laces her hands through Ruth's blond hair & she yanks her head up off of the floor. Then quickly she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the acrylic tile floor. She bounces the blond's head right against the hard tile floor, & then she jerks her head up screaming right in Ruth's shocked face, "you think you're so fuckin tough, you think you're tough &  that you're going to dominate me. I'm going to dominate you. you're going to worship me & do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Now its Grace's husband who is cheering, & now Ruth's husband is screaming, "knock her off honey." Ruth starts to buck & kick, but Grace jerks her head up & sh shoves it back down "bang," right into the hard tile floor again. Ruths' face is beet red & she's bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin cow." Ruth manages to free her right hand & she reaches up grabbing for Grace's left breast. she manages to dig her long, shiny red fingernails right into Grace's huge breast, & grace is screaming, as she loses her temper again. Grace's face is beet red & Grace starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering her head against the fuckin hard tile floor over & over again. then she jerks Ruth's head up off of the ground, & Ruth has this totally shocked & startled look on her face as Grace screams right in her face, "now whore, tell your husband that you're my slave, tell your husband that you are going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do, & you better refer to me as mistress when you want to speak to me, or I'll really knock some fuckin sense into you."  Now its Ruth's husband who is shocked, He has never seen Ruth beat up before & he can't believe this fat cow has her pinned & has her helpless. Grace shoves her head down "bang," right into the floor again. She bounces Ruth's head right off of the hard tile floor & then she holds her head still laughing as she screams, "I'm really going to enjoy this you pathetic old whore bitch, you you ready to submit, or do i really have to knock you silly." Ruth starts bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin cow, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you." Ruth desperately reaches up & she starts grabbing at Grace's face with her long, sharp fingernails. Grace leans back trying to get away from Ruth's sharp fingernails, & she manages to grab Ruth's wrist, & she struggles hard to hold it down to the ground, but as Grace leans forward to hold her hand down to the ground, Ruth raises her head up off of the ground & she clamps her teeth down right on Grace's right breast, right through her bra. Grace screams in pain, 'aaahhh," as she insanely she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang" cracking Ruth's fuckin skull against the hard tile floor again & again until first Ruth started crying out, "stop, please I'm begging you, please stop," & then she her eyes started swimming around in her fuckin head, & she went limp like a floppy doll in Grace's hands, & everything went fuckin black. Ruth was out cold. Grace knocked Ruth unconscious, but she wasn't through with this flabby old whore bitch. She got up off of Ruth, & Ruth is just lying there, her chest is heaving up & down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body. Grace got up off of Ruth & she started taking the unconscious woman's clothes off of her. Ruth's husband said, "Alright, enough, you win. she's unconscious, lets get her to the couch. Grace who had now stripped Ruth totally naked. Ruth's husband was protesting, but Grace & her husband insisted that the men would not interfere, & just then Grace lowered herself onto Ruth's stomach & she took the open palm of her right hand & "boom," she slapped Ruth hard across her face, swinging her head to the side from the force of the hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. she slaps Ruth backhand "bam," right across the other side of her face, swinging Ruth's head back in the other direction. She starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking Ruth's face, forehand, backhand, forehand backhand, back & forth & back & forth screaming, "wake up whore, wake up you flabby, pathetic old whore bitch, I'm not even finished with you yet." She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam," slapping Ruth's face silly until she slaps Ruth right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing. Ruth's eyes blink open & Ruth is slapped so silly she doesn't even know where she is. At first she recognizes Grace, & then she realizes that Grace has just knocked the fuckin shit out of her & that Grace is in total control of her. Grace screams, "look at you, you thought you were so fuckin tough & i knocked the fuckin shit out of you. Now you're going to submit to me & be my fuckin slave. You're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, right Ruth."
Ruth's eyes fill up with tears. Ruth is normally very dominant, she's never been submissive before in her whole life, & she really doesn't want to be made a fool out of right in front of her very own husband. Tears start to roll from Ruth's eyes, & she begs Grace, "please, enough, you win. I've had enough, you win, you're tougher than me." Grace is infuriated all over again. She gets up & she leans over & she grabs Ruth by her fuckin hair with both of her hands & she pulls her over onto her hands & knee's screaming right in Ruth's frightened face, "how dare you tell me when to stop, I'll tell you when i'm finished with you. you started this, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up & make me your slave. You thought you were going to humiliate me & make a fuckin fool out of me in front of my husband," Grace laughs, "but I beat you up Ruth, I knocked the shit out of you, & now I'm going to make you my slave. Ruth is scared, & she's all pummeled & weak. Grace starts dragging her, by her fuckin blond hair right across the tile floor, & Ruth's knee's are getting scraped & bloody as she pulls her across the basement floor right over onto the chair right next to the couch the two husbands were sitting on. Ruth is knocked silly & she's too weak to offer any resistance as Grace sits down & she pulls the naked blond right across her lap. She drapes the pathetic blond over her knee's & she takes the open palm of her right hand and she cracks it hard "boom,", right across the left cheek of Ruth's ass. Then she smacks her ass again, this time "boom," right across the right cheek of Ruth's ass. She starts "boom, boom, boom, boom," spanking Ruth's ass back & forth & back & forth, over & over again. Ruth is totally helpless now, & tears are streaming down her cheeks, dripping down into a puddle on the tile floor. She's spanking this flabby old whore bitch like a little girl, until first big red welt marks are all over Ruth's ass cheeks & Ruth is crying out, "please stop, you win Mistress, please stop hurting me Mistress." Grace stops & she says, "alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you up, then say it." Ruth is crying even harder now, she's never even dreamed of being beat up & humiliated like this right in front of her husband, but she doesn't say another fuckin word.. Grace starts spanking her ass again, she cracking her open palm "bam, bam, bam, bam," over & over again against Ruth's already bruised & bloody ass, & Ruth is crying out, "I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress. Please, please stop beating me," but Grace is still really infuriated & she really wants to teach this whore a fuckin lesson. She's spanking Ruth's ass over & over again & she screams, "You think I'm a fat cow. You have the fuckin nerve to call me a fat cow right in front of my husband. Now you're going to tell my husband & your husband which one of us is the flabby, pathetic old cow. Ruth is crying like a little girl, her ass is on fire & really stinging & burning & hurting & desperately she cry's out, "I'm a flabby, pathetic old cow Mistress, I'm a flabby old whore cow Mistress, please stop, you're hurting me Mistress." Grace stops spanking Ruth & she screams, "now get down on your hands & knee's right in front of me slave." Ruth is just so happy that Grace has stropped spanking her that she quickly drops to her knee's right in front of Grace
& pathetically she's crying & begging Grace, "please Mistress, I'll do anything, anything, just please dont hurt me any more Mistress." Grace is laughing as she removes her shoes & she screams, "you thought you were going to make me lick your feet clean bitch, now you're going lick my feet clean.now lick my feet you whore." Ruth is totaly submissive to Grace now. Pathetically she grabs Grace's left foot & she holds is up to her lips & she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Grace's feet, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Grace is starting to think about how Ruth's long, wet, hot tongue is going to fell on her wet, hot pussy, & she she can feels her nipples starting to get bigger & harder. She lowers her bra & her huge bloody breasts are exposed. She leans back on the chair screaming, "get up here you pathetic old whore slave, lick my blood off of my tits. Grace was really turned on by the totally submissive look on Ruth's face as Ruth raised up & like a slave, like a totally submissive slave she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Grace's huge hard erect nipples, & quickly Grace's nipples got rock hard & beet red as submissive Ruth was passionately licking & sucking on those big hard erect nipples. Grace said, "now lay down slave, lay down on your back. Watching Ruth being totally dominated by a beautiful, sexy huge titted woman was just too much for Ruth's husband. His big, hard cock was trying to tear a whole in his tight jeans & he couldn't take it anymore, & Grace saw him take his huge tool out of his pants as she lowered herself right onto submissive Ruth's flabby tits screaming, "now you're going to service a real woman's pussy with your tongue, right slave." Ruth was whimpering a little, but she was totally scared & submissive to tough Grace now, & she cried out, "yes, Mistress." Grace grabbed her hair & yanked her head up screaming, "tell your husband that you're going to lick & suck & worship a real woman's pussy with your tongue you stupid submissive whore bitch." Ruth us pathetic now. She's totally submissive to Grace & like a slave, like a pathetic submissive whore slave she cry's out, "Honey, I'm going to lick & suck & worship a real woman's pussy with my tongue now. I'm going to suck off my beautiful Mistress' Pussy & do anything to please my superior Mistress. I'm a stupid, pathetic old slave & I'm going to suck my Mistress pussy." As Grace raises up over Ruth. Ruth raises her head up off of the ground, & Ruth's head is still all wobbly, & her eyes are still swimming around in her fuckin head she pathetically she sticks her tongue all the way out & right into Grace's wet, hot pussy. The two husbands can see Ruth's long tongue passionately plunging in & out & in & out of Grace's wet, hot pussy. Ruth screams, "you think I'm a cow you fuckin old whore, now you're going to moo into my cxnt & show our husband just which one of us is the fat cow." Ruth is totally obedient & submissive to Grace now, & Ruth lets out a loud, hard, hefty "moo." The vibrations of Ruth's lips on Grace's clit made Grace whole body quiver. Ruth's husband started exploding over & over & over again at the sight of his tough, dominant wife being forced to be totaly submissive to a tougher, beautiful big titted woman. Then Grace husband started coming like crazy, & the combination of her husband & Ruth's husband having explosive orgasms, & Ruth's long, sexy tongue plunging into her dripping wet, pussy made Grace go off. She has one explosive orgasm after another right on Ruth's face.

petelv

Re: grace 47 vs ruth 53 nhb cat/fist fight saturday nov 14
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 09:35:54 AM »
Thank you for posting this report Johnny.

pete

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
Re: grace 47 vs ruth 53 nhb cat/fist fight saturday nov 14
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »
that story was beautiful