News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Who Wins And To What Extent?

Fat Girl Barely Beats Karate Chick
Fat Girl Bruises And Bloodies Karate Chick
Fat Girl Knocks Karate Chick Out
Karate Chick Barely Beats Fat Girl
Karate Chick Bruises And Bloodies Fat Girl
Karate Chick Knocks Fat Girl Out

Fat Girl Vs. Karate Chick

• 12 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school girl (18) Chokes Out Biker Chick (31)
Fat Girl Vs. Karate Chick
« on: October 06, 2008, 08:00:20 AM »
Interestingly, I had a girlfriend once who was a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.  She was thin but fairly tough.  She got in a fight with a young fat girl one night near a teenage nightclub for kids.  It was near another club that my girlfriend had worked at as a barmaid.  She had gotten off early.  I won't tell you what happened but see if you can pick the winner from the above scenario:  [My girlfriend (about 26) was about 5'6" and 120 lbs.  The girl she fought was about 6'0" and 310 lbs.  She was a monster.  She wore sweat pants because nothing else probably fit her.  My girlfriend was in jeans and a t-shirt.  The girl was cocky and my girlfriend was a bit tired.  The fight was on.  Who won and how badly?]  I'll reveal what happened next weekend or so.

Rick

« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 02:28:28 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
Re: Fat Girl Vs. Karate Chick
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 08:07:53 AM »
Here's another photo of the nice-looking chick.  I think that's enough posting for the day.

gregory55

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 03:57:02 AM »
I think the karate chick would be dead meat.  The fat chick looks extremely tough.  Despite her kicking skills, I see the fat girl taking the karate woman out with one punch.  But she'd probably brutalize and pound her just to humiliate her.  Besides, if the fat girl grabbed her and the fight went to the ground, she'd flatten the woman.

Karate chick is hot but probably wouldn't look too good after the beating she'd take from the fat girl's fists.

Master Deuce

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 08:26:23 AM »
Karate Chick would kick the fat girl in the knee correctly, destroying her knee, and thus making her completely immobile for a good kick to the face. Goodbye tubbs.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 04:21:06 PM »
I have to agree with Master Deuce. If the karate girl knows what she is doing she will immobalize the fat girl and then kick her ass.

confused2much

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 05:37:43 AM »
if the fat girl knows how to land any type of a punch, she grabs a hold of her and bloodies karate girl up.

Offline gfvuk

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 07:12:43 PM »
hot karate girl would be a sniveling mess if she fought a girl thats 6ft 300lbs

Offline gfvuk

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 05:07:46 AM »
when do we get to find out what happend?

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 05:15:03 AM »
Very soon.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 03:10:55 AM »
The votes are in on this one and it looks like the fat girl would eventually overtake the karate woman.  She has the greater ability to knock the slim karate chick out.  Some argued that the karate woman could win with some well-placed blows.  But if those blows were ineffective and ultimately absorbed by the big girls mass, the karate woman would eventually be taken to the ground and the fight would be over quickly.  This happened quite often between martial artists and wrestlers in the ultimate fighting arena.  Of course, these were skilled wrestlers.  But unless karate chick is skilled enough to knock the fat girl out, take out a leg or whatever, she'd probably get her ass kicked.

In the case of my former girlfriend, she got some good kicks in on the fat girl but she didn't have enough strength to knock her out.  Plus, the girl was very tall as well and had the reach advantage.  My girlfriend landed some kicks to her face and even doubled the fat ass over.  And at one point I thought she had the girl.  But the fat teen caught her leg, picked her up in a brutal bearhug and took her down to the sidewalk.  She immediately started pounded on my girlfriend, both weakening and bloodying her up pretty good.  My girlfriend did get out from underneath the girl's mass in time, and got a few more ineffective kicks in.  But the girl got inside of one of her kicks, placed her hands on both sides of my girlfriend's head and actually picked her up a foot off the ground.  From there, the girl used her athleticism to beat up on her some more.  Then, quite ironically, the fat teen lifted one of her big ass legs up and kicked my girlfriend in the gut, knocking her against a telephone pole.  From there the girl started really pounding my karate-skilled girlfriend.  I mean this girl was vicious and was punching my girlfriend in the face, the arm, chest, stomach and even in the back when she turned around.  She even slammed her head into the telephone pole.  I can only wonder what would've happened to her had I not intervened.

So those who said that the karate chick would be a quivering mess in this fight were quite correct.  Just because a woman knows karate doesn't always mean she has the ability to call upon her skills in a street fight.  And I think my girlfriend got scared just looking at the girl's stature.  I could see it in her eyes.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 03:19:21 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline gfvuk

• I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 08:08:28 PM »
i guess there where a few tears?

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 11:31:23 PM »
Inevitably.

Master Deuce

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 05:21:07 AM »
Obviously Karate chick wasn't smart enough to go for the knees.