News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

buxom showgirls breast duel - candy caramelo vs big fannie annie

• 11 Replies

Offline sam1

• God Member
buxom showgirls breast duel - candy caramelo vs big fannie annie
« on: November 19, 2009, 08:35:08 PM »
two mature usty showgirls are jealous of each others uge boobs it leads to breast-to-breast fight, who would win, who has better and stronger breasts?

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
Re: buxom showgirls breast duel - candy caramelo vs big fannie annie
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 02:31:58 AM »
Both Ladies slamming there huge breasts against each other , nipples erect until Annie takes the advantage of being the bigger woman and seems to be taking the upper hand early in the duel.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 08:41:59 AM »
I voted for Candy.

pete

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 07:36:31 AM »
It appears the gap is closing but both woman are standing close each holding the others arm pressing and rubbing there huge breasts together with there nipples hard and erect. While there other hands are rubbing each others Bushes getting turned on to the feel of each others bodies pressing against each other there lips are touching and they are breathing heavily.  The breast duel may be turning into a sex fight before it's over. Or the winner may force the looser to go down on her.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 08:09:47 AM by Burlylover »

Offline sam1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 10:32:52 PM »
Candy's tits are really sexy, huge milky-white, but saggy, annie's boobs seem to be firmer and stronger,
i think they will have trash talk each lady is proud of her breasts, and than begin the titfight, i suppose annie would win

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 01:17:04 AM »
Both woman are standing locked together slamming there huge bosoms against each other both trying to be victorious. Annie is trying harder since she lost the first catfight against Candy and is trying to even up the score. As they continue the duel both Dominant Woman are sliding there finger in and out of the others Vag trying to force each other to fall into submission. The larger Annie seems to be more in control of her smaller rival and Candy looks like she is going to give in before the duel ends. Maybe some of the other member can post there opinnion on the two Showgirls and what they think will happin.

Fight Fan Miami

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 12:52:48 AM »
I voted for Annie

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 06:21:11 AM »
I voted for Annie.

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 07:35:04 PM »
As the match continues, both massive Showgirls pull away from each other, Huge Bosoms bruised and  red both Showgirls are soaked in sweat. The both circle the room watching each other cautiously and making remarks at each other. The they both becone silent and slowly put there hands behind there backs and charge at each other slamming together both letting out loud moans as there huge bodies hit making a loud sound of thunder. Both girls ignore the rules again and both grab at each others heads but the more powerful Annie forces Candy's face between her deep cleavage forcing her to lick the sweat from it. They break again and make contact again but it looks like the Red Head Bombshell is taking total control and will not be outdone by the Blonde Bombshell.
 I hope Dan The man posts a comment.
And the creator of the poll sam as well as many other members especially female members.

CattyLynda

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 08:37:54 PM »
Annie will make Candy her Slut. She will have her serve her well. Annie is the Queen. ;D

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »
Both Girls duel agressivly, there huge Bosoms hitting together sound like faces being slapped. Annie is dominating the duel since the start as she is holing Candy to the wall. Both girls have there legs entangled, huge thighs pressed together pulling holding each others hair. By the oooks Annie will win the duel and hopefully the two Massive Showgirls will agree to a third match to determine the title.

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
It appears that Annie is in almost total control of Candy as the duel comes closer to the end. The two are tit boxing an ocasional Tit slap to the face but Annie is holding her ground against Candy forcing her to the wall. Annie tells Candy ..." YOU HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU BIG FAT COW...I'M GOING TO MILK THOSE FAT FUCKING TITS OF YOURS BITCH !!"    Candy replies "YOUR TITS WILL BE SO DRIED OUT AFTER I SQUEEZE EVERY LAST DROP OF MILK OUT OF YOUR TITS BITCH" There is no love lost between the bitter rivals and both are trying to destroy the others equipment.