News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 41 Pacific Club Title -- Bao versus Anushka

• 19 Replies
This poll is the forty-first in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  Tonight's fight is a special matchup to crown the Pacific Club Champion.  It will also follow a slightly different set of rules since it is a title fight.  The match will have absolutely no rules and will be a best of 3 falls match unless one fighter is knocked out or simply quits the fight early.  The fight will be held in Tokyo.

As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day if others will post in the thread) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  The participants are:

Bao (5'3 109 pounds 25 y/o) lives near Hong Kong.  Bao is a former gymnast and currently is the wife of a Chinese government official.  She loves to compete still and works out regularly in her studio.  She is extremely strong and well-conditioned.  Bao's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "My body is just as strong now as it ever was.  I work hard at staying flexible and powerful.  I will crush opponents in a fight like I crushed opponents in competitions when I was younger."  Bao won her first fight with Glenna and then defeated Yuki.  Bao was challenged in both of her fights.

Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) lives in Mumbai India.  Anushka is an actress and professional dancer in India.  When she isn't busy performing, she spends time traveling.  She works out on a regular basis to stay fit and ready for performing.  Anushka's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a tigress.  I don't take no for an answer and I have never met another woman that was better than me at anything.  I will rule Apartment Wrestling like I rule everything else in my life."  Anushka won her first fight against Glenna and her second match with Hiyoko.  While the fight with Glenna was hard fought, Anushka dominated Hiyoko in her last fight.

The fight is scheduled to take place in the home of wealthy business tycoon in Tokyo.  The days prior to the fight are full of events and parties to celebrate the fighters and the upcoming championship bout.  The fans on site in Tokyo for the match are incredibly excited and there is a lot of buzz surrounding the match. 

Both girls boasting undefeated records arrive at the fight location in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  They are both using a bedroom suite on the property as their changing area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, the opponent's prior fights along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Anushka changes into her blue Puma boy short and blue/white halter top.  She pulls her long dark hair back into a tight braid which she pins down to her head.  After her one-sided victory over her last opponent, Anushka is extremely confident in her ability to win this fight and be crowned the champion.  She is excited about the prospect and has been working out hard in the weeks leading up to the fight. A She appears confident and ready to go for the fight and is clearly in awesome shape.  Her suit putting her toned abs and rock hard legs and ass on display for the crowd in attendance.  She heads to the interview room to watch Bao's video.  "This girl is way too small to have a chance against me.  I am a tiger and this girl is my prey.  I will be champion and she will be destroyed."

Bao, in her nearby dressing room, changes into her favorite green bikini which shows off her full breasts.  Knowing she was preparing for a championship match, Bao has trained hard in the weeks leading up to the fight.  Her fitness level is top notch and she is ready for the fight.  Her body appears to be strong and ready as she stretches and prepares for the fight.  She watches the video of Anushka intently.  "This is going to be a fun fight.  I can tell she is arrogant and cocky.  She will not be ready for what I will do to her.  I'm strong and flexible and unlike anyone else she has fought.  It will be over before she knows what hit her."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Bao and Anushka.  "I think the Pacific Club is in an awkward spot tonight.  These two girls are here fighting for the title, but the best fighter in the Club just might not be here.  The contrast in size is pretty amazing too.  I just don't know how to call this fight.  I keep going back and forth.  I think it will take all three falls and that Bao will shock Anushka.  It won't be a shock to me though.  Anushka's arrogance and overconfidence is going to cost her this fight."  The second commentator begins "No way.  That size difference is going to be the real issue tonight.  I think this fight is over quick for Bao.  Anushka is just too big for her to handle.  I am intrigued though by your view on whether the best fighter in the Club is even here tonight.  Time will tell.  Right now these two are the best the Club has to offer and one of them gets her first loss tonight.  I'm betting that's Bao."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout consists of a wide open space for the fighters with a series of seats along 3 of the four walls.  The crowd is buzzing with excitement and energy as they wait for the fighters to appear.  This fight is the largest one yet in the Club and has not only the Pacific Club's attention, but also that of the overall Club scene considering it is a championship match. 

The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  There are no rules for tonight's fight other than when a fall ends there will be a one minute rest period.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you submits two falls,  says you are done for the night, or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue or the situation is prolonged too far after a fall that occurs before the end of the fight.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you. 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Neither fighter is particularly talkative as they both stare intently at their opponent.  The crowd cheers as both fighters begin dancing in place getting ready to start the fight.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.  The crowd cheers with excitement as the title fight gets started. 

Offline habib

• God Member
anushka is real tough ,she should win this one,has army training and kick boxing stuff

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
close one! Size difference for sure, but I think with their even records, Bao has beaten tougher opponents. I say she pulls it off!
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
close one! Size difference for sure, but I think with their even records, Bao has beaten tougher opponents. I say she pulls it off!

For a girl with such pretty eyes, Sierra, you sure don't see very well.  ;)     

Anushka is going to mop the floor with poor Bao, then dust the shelves and polish the silver with what's left of her.  :D

I think Anushka will win, but I voted for Bao, because I want her to win
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Like Nissa did to your girl Annie? :o

For a girl with such pretty eyes, Sierra, you sure don't see very well.  ;)     

Anushka is going to mop the floor with poor Bao, then dust the shelves and polish the silver with what's left of her.  :D
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

With the announcement to fight, both girls move slowly towards the other.  Neither wants to be guilty of making the first mistake in this big match.  Slowly closing on each other they get to within about 5 feet of one another and each drops into a crouch type position with their hands out in front of their body.  Anushka shoots a hand out trying to grab Bao, but Bao darts quickly to the side and avoids her grasp.  Rather than counter attack at this point, Bao starts to circle which forces Anushka to begin a circling motion as well to avoid being flanked by her opponent.

"Come on little bitch" hisses out Anushka as she tries to bait Bao into making a mistake.  Bao is too smart to be goaded into a reckless move though.  The slow pace making the crowd impatient as some start to call out to their favorite to "GET HER!!"

After a prolonged circling, Anushka swings a slap high going to either nail Bao in the face or to allow her to grab hold of Bao's hair.  Bao reads the move early and before Anushka can react, Bao drops low and shoots in slamming into Anushka's waist and catching her leg.  With a sudden move upwards Bao flings Anushka to the mat on her back and comes away with a solid grip on her ankle. 

Instead of bending and twisting the foot, Bao yanks the leg to the side and drives several quick stomping kicks into the inner and frontal thigh of Anushka's right leg.  The heel landing solidly on Anushka's flesh with a thump as Bao delivers the first punishment of the fight.  After the several quick quicks, Bao flings the leg to the side and backs away. 

The timing of her move is excellent as Anushka was preparing to launch a kick with her free leg.  The thrusting leg finds nothing as Bao pulls back.  The move back allows Anushka to quickly push to her feet.  As she comes up the grimace on her face shows that the stomps to the leg didn't feel the greatest.  Bao begins the same slow circling dance and Anushka is forced to join in to avoid allowing Bao to get to her back side.  The movements this time not as crisp and sharp as before.  The leg attack having made an impact already. 

Can Bao capitalize on the early mistake or will Anushka be the one to take the advantage next?  Keep voting.  Its very early in the fight so your votes are appreciated. 

Offline Tisha

Anushka will win a hard fight

This time Bao moves in quickly slamming her body into Anushka grabbing at her in an attempt to grapple with her.  Anushka throws her hands up and catches the Chinese girl's hands as they come together.  Their arms go out and upwards as their bodies suddenly press together.  The sound of loud grunting comes from both fighters as they struggle to control their opponent.  Arms pressed outward as they struggle matching strength with the other.  Bodies pressed tightly together as each leans in hard against her opponent trying to use every bit of her body to overpower her opponent.  

Anushka's face shows the pain of the activity on her leg as she is forced to push off hard to maintain the test of strength with her surprisingly powerful and much smaller opponent.  Thinking she could quickly overpower her smaller foe, Anushka now starts to pay for that arrogance.  Her leg wavers a bit and Anushka staggers a step back before regaining her balance and continuing to try and hold off Bao.  
As the two come back solidly together with their bodies pressing into their opponent, Bao lifts a knee trying to strike Anushka on her already hurting leg.  Anushka manages to twist her body and avoid the knee strike.  Bao's attack giving her any opportunity now as Anushka twists her body and takes the off balance Bao over and to the floor.  The toss to the floor creating some separation between them as Bao tries to roll free.  

Anushka gives chase and lashes out with a kick.  The kick lands on Bao's calf, but it lacks significant force due to Bao's earlier attacks on that leg.  Bao tries to roll free and Anushka plants her foot and launches a second kick trying to catch Bao in the low back as she tries to get away.  The kick misses horribly as Anushka stumbles.  Her plant leg giving out a bit as she tries to support her entire body weight on the leg.  The miss gives Bao the opportunity to roll on up to her feet and scramble a distance away from Anushka.  

Anushka is frustrated by her inability to really hurt Bao at this juncture and her face registers that anger.  "DAMN!!!" she yells out loudly as Bao gets up and faces her.  Without hesitation, Anushka launches her body at Bao swinging a hard fist at her opponent.  Bao reacts to the attempt trying to bring her arm up to block the punch before Anushka can land the blow.  

Bao's arm comes up barely catching Anushka's as the blow comes flying in at her head.  The move doesn't block the punch, but it does push it off course causing it to glance off the back of her head instead of landing full force on the side of her face.  Anushka's arm carries over Bao's shoulder from the force of the swing.

The punch leaves Anushka's body exposed as they end up almost body to body.  Bao shoots her fist into Anushka's exposed belly thumping it into her as she drives her shoulder into the punch.  Anushka lets out a loud gasp as the air is driven out of her body.  With her arm draped over Bao's shoulder, Anushka tries to pull her in tight as she struggles to grab Bao's hair.

Bao, having the opening now, hammers Anushka with a second punch as her body remains exposed.  The second punch lands right on her belly button with a loud thumping sound and this time Anushka's legs buckle and she drops to her knees.  Bao grabs her hair and yanks her head in between her legs and locks on a standing head scissor hold as she secures Anushka. 

Her head pulled between Bao's legs, Anushka lets out a groan still trying to recover her breath from the brutal punches to her body.  Bao leans out over Anushka's body and reaches back with one hand gripping Anushka's hair tightly to ensure she isn't able to pull her head free of Bao's thighs.  Wrapping her other arm around Anushka's body, Bao twists and rolls to the side yanking Anushka's head and upper body over sideways as she takes them both to the floor. 

Anushka moans out again in intense pain as her body is twisted and yanked over.  The problem for her now is that Bao has her trapped on her side with her head locked between Bao's powerful legs.  Before Anushka can do anything about the change in her predicament, Bao clamps the legs down tight and begins a powerful squeeze. 

Anushka suffers intense pain as her head  is crushed.  Her body trapped in a position where she can only grab at Bao's feet, she knows she is in real trouble.  Rather than ask for a submission, Bao just continues to crush Anushka's head.  Knowing this is only the first fall, Bao would rather Anushka just lay there and take it so she can wear her down and soften her up for the rest of the fight.

"STOP STOP" yells out Anushka.  Knowing she can't get free of the hold and not wanting to take any more punishment than necessary, Anushka is quick to give up.  Bao squeezes down again and moves her arm wrapped on Anushka's body to appear like she is letting go promptly.  As she moves the arm, she drags her nails hard across Anushka's belly and ribs as she pulls it free.  At the same time, she continues the head scissors until her arm is clear of Anushka's body and then releases the scissor. 

Anushka rolls her head free of the hold and Bao rolls over several times before climbing to her feet and throwing her hands in the air signaling her win in the first fall.  The officiator steps up and calls out "First fall to Bao she leads 1 fall to 0.  We will now have a 1 minute break before resuming the fight.  The clock starts now!"

Anushka takes a moment on the carpet to recover her breath and rubs her neck.  She is still in good shape, but she now fully realizes she has to be more careful with Bao.  The smaller girl is a great defender and counter attacking type fighter.  Anushka knows now her attacks have been too reckless against a quality opponent like Bao. 

While Anushka recovers, Bao catches her breath and gets a small sip of water.  She is pleased with how she has managed to allow Anushka's reckless fighting style to play into her hands.  With one fall down, Bao intends to come out on the attack to try and quickly finish off what she expects to be a weakened opponent.

Is Bao right?  Or has Anushka learned enough about Bao to be ready for the next fall and get things evened up?  The fight is super close so keep voting.  The smallest of margins decided the first fall.  Support your favorite before its too late. 

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:58:05 PM by Apartment Wrestling Club »

Offline Tisha

Come on Anushka go even the fight up at 1 fall each.

The short rest period allows Anushka to catch her breath and recharge a bit before the 2nd fall.  The break a welcome relief for her as she got things off to a bit of a bad start.  For Bao, the break seemed to last forever knowing her opponent is getting a chance to recuperate and refresh.  The officiator steps forward after the minute passes and asks "are the fighters ready?"  Seeing both girls on their feet and facing the other, "the fight is 1 fall to zero in favor of Bao. The 2nd fall begins now.  FIGHT!!!"

Bao moves across the room as Anushka remains closer to her side of the fight area.  Seeing Bao coming her way, Anushka decides to wait for her arrival rather than waste the effort of rushing out to meet her.  Bao's movements are smooth and impressive as she stalks across towards Anushka.  The crowd immediately on its feet cheering on their favorite.  The crowd seems to be slightly more pro Bao at this point of the fight, but each girl has plenty of support.

As Bao arrives close to Anushka she reaches out trying to grab hold of her opponent's hands to engage her in a grappling contest.  Anushka is more than willing to grapple with Bao and still believes she is the more powerful of the two.  Hands grabbing the others, the two begin the struggle for control.  Bao slowly moves her body in closer to Anushka's as their arms move out and up in the struggle. 

Anushka allows her a little closer before sliding one foot back slightly and steering Bao slightly in that direction.  Bao, assuming Anushka is being overpowered, pushes even harder trying to drive Anushka to the floor.  As Bao adds even more pressure, Anushka swings her body twisting and flinging Bao around her as she keeps her tight grip on both hands.  After swinging Bao around her and spinning to face the opposite direction, Anushka is able to take the off balance Bao and drive her the couple of feet into the wall.

Crashing back first into the wall with a loud THUD, Bao lets out a loud groan of pain.  Anushka drives her body into Bao's causing another loud UNNNNFFFFFF as she presses both of Bao's arms out wide and pins her to the wall.  Driving her knee up sharply, Anushka follows up on her advantage slamming the knee into Bao's thigh and then body.  OOOOOHHHHHHHH gaps out Bao as she suddenly finds herself in trouble at the hands of what she assumed to be a defeated opponent.  Bao's misjudging of the situation has now landed her into hot water.

Can Anushka keep the fight moving in her direction and even things up at 1 fall each?  Or will Bao turn things around and finish the fight with 2 straight falls to her?  Get your votes in.

Offline habib

• God Member
this is getting real tough,don't know how bao is leading ,she is just 5'3 ,but definitely this will go down for final fall

With her arms pinned to the wall, Bao lifts her knee up and tries to return the favor.  Bao's knee lands on Anushka's leg hitting her in the already weakened thigh.  Anushka grunts out in pain at the knee and presses her body closer to try and avoid any further knees.  Bao is able to get one more knee up and into the leg of Anushka before their bodies press together too tightly to allow another.

YOOOOWWWW yelps out Anushka involuntarily as she takes even more punishment to that leg.  Bao pushes her leg against Anushka's leg and tries to force the leg wider.  Both fighters grunt as they match strength.  Anushka's leg is pressed outward by Bao which widens her stance allowing Bao to bring her knee up between Anushka's legs. 

OOOOOMMPPPP groans out Anushka as the knee comes up landing solidly on her exposed groin.  Bao shoves off the wall hard as Anushka starts to drop her body back from her opponent.  The move allows Bao to essentially tackle Anushka to the floor as she comes down directly atop Anushka as they crash to the floor with a THUD.

Can Anushka flip the smaller girl off of her or is this the beginning of the end for her?  Get your votes in now.

Offline Tisha

Starting to think Anushka isnt going to get it done.   >:(

Anushka goes down hard with Bao coming down atop her.  The larger girl groans out from the impact with the floor and tries to twist and roll Bao to the side.  Bao scrambles with Anushka's attempt, her body lying full length along that of Anushka's body.  Narrowly avoiding being rolled off to the side, Bao yanks her hands free of Anushka's and grabs her opponent by the hair.  Anushka pushes her hands up going for the same as both grip the others hair tightly. 

Bao yanks Anushka's head up and then slams it back down onto the floor with a THUD.  Anushka is twisting Bao's hair trying to pull her off to the side as Bao delivers her blow.  Anushka's tugging goes slack as she is momentarily dazed by the head banging to the floor.  Bao seizes the opportunity and drives her head to the floor a second time repeating the loud THUD sound. 

Anushka's arms drop off of Bao's hair as she squirms and moans out on the floor.  Bao quickly scrambles up planting her knees atop Anushka's arms pinning them to the floor before her opponent can respond.  Just as quickly, Bao bangs her head off the floor a third time with a loud THUD sound. 

Bao taking solid command of the fight now as Anushka seems to be out of it.  Her head being banged off the floor repeatedly really taking the fight out of her.  Bao crashes her ass down hard on Anushka's chest as she has her pinned to the floor. 

Anushka lets out a groan sound as Bao comes down on her body.  Bao pulls her head up and bangs it off the floor a fourth time with a thud sound.  Anushka no longer fighting back as her legs lay sprawled out at a crooked angle from her body.  Her arms pinned under Bao's legs not even trying to break free.

The officiator, seeing Anushka's lack of activity steps in close to the fight to check on Anushka.  "SHE IS OUT!!!" yells out the officiator as the crowd  cheers wildly for Bao.  "THAT'S IT!!! THE FIGHT IS OVER!!! YOU WINNER BY KNOCKOUT AND CHAMPION OF THE PACIFIC CLUB --- BAO!!!!"

Bao looking surprised as she is pulled off of Anushka with her hands being raised above her head.  She finally realizes she has battered Anushka unconscious and smiles before leaping up and turning a flip in celebration of her win.  Bao circles the room giving high fives before heading back to her changing room.  Anushka is left for the moment on the floor splayed out.  The officiator checks on her and has another official come out to help carry her to her changing room.  The clock on the wall showing 18 minutes and 25 seconds elapsed of fight time. 

The crowd finally calms down after the excitement of the end of the match.  The room is abuzz with talk about how surprising it was that Bao won the fight in 2 falls by knocking out Anushka.  After some time, the crowd filters out and the room goes dark. 

Offline habib

• God Member
shocked about the loss of the tigress ,she is really a tigress in real life,but at least she didn't tap or beg,really shocked by the poll also,anushka was the obvious winner