News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Older Milf vs Younger Hottie: REAL Catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline FightingWildcats

• Approved Producers
Older Milf vs Younger Hottie: REAL Catfight
« on: November 20, 2009, 02:23:02 AM »
Hey Catfight Fans

We wanted to let you know that Fighting Wildcats is back and better than ever.  We offer real competitive catfights that will leave you wanting more.  All of our matches are 100% real.  Some more intense than others but all feature real women aging from early twenties to mid fifties in real catfights.  

You may notice that there are some fighters you have seen before as well as many new women completely new to this sport.  

You can check out our website http://www.fightingwildcats.com to see previews of all our matches we have available.  You will  see photos and a high quality video preview of the fight.  

Our new matches are filmed in High Definition and we give you the option to purchase our videos in downloadable High Definition, Standard Definition, and Ipod format as well as you have the option to purchase a DVD.  

One match I want to showcase is FW09- Broadway vs Polish Warrior.  This match features the younger Hot Bodied Broadway (24) vs the Older Milf Polish Warrior (50).  Both of these women want to win and they fight all out in this catfight.  They punch, pull hair, and throw each other around the room.  This is one fight you won't want to miss.  

The Fighting Wildcats Team
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 03:26:32 AM by FightingWildcats »

Offline pleaseworknow2002

• I love catfights!
Re: Older Milf vs Younger Hottie: REAL Catfight
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 08:10:30 AM »
looks good to me