News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Brook v Lexi this is the real deal

• 21 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
Re: Brook v Lexi this is the real deal
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 10:16:59 PM »
Lexi does say " I give " as Sarah was walking up to go at her again

Shoot me down in flames here and maybe im just looking at this through rose tinted glasses cos i am a huge Sarah Brook fan but -

Lexi really went for it and was giving sarah a real beating - she got her in position and landed 9 face slaps then walked away from her

ive watched the fight with sound on quite loud and lexi is really blowing heavy and i think she may have emptied the tank trying to finish the fight with the face slaps . There is a brief exchange after this and sarah lands a peach of a right hand

Lexi then walks away ...... Sarah follows her to attack again and lexi quit ?

Sarah is very fit and lexi wasnt the first to find out that she just wont quit .

I put it out there that maybe lexi realised she couldnt finish sarah and was so tired she quit quoting the injury as an excuse

Sarah answerd me on twitter and more or less said the same thing ,she was mad after having her face slapped and was going after her to give her some back  she said she thought lexi was blown out

Sarah is really keen for a rematch so it kinda tells me she knows she has the beating of lexi

Lexi dishes it out but she can quit quite quickly if she is getting some back as seen in her fight with jemma

Maybe we should give sarah some credit here eh !!!!

Brooke is the toughest little cookie I've ever seen. Period.

That said, Lexi was willing to continue, but I didn't want to risk her injuring herself severely.

Safety first always, "decisive outcomes" be damned.

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 10:24:36 PM »
yeh totally understood Steve safety is always first

you were lucky enough to be there so you would know better than anyone

Just fighting sarahs corner here she was game as they come and im just commenting maybe it wasnt as cut and dry as it first looked

Lexi must have thought she had fight finished after the face slap onslaught and when sarah came back at her she must have thought ah shit !!!! lol

This is by far one of the best and most intriguing fights i have ever seen

hopefully there will be a rematch and we can find out for sure :)

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 10:40:26 PM »
yeh totally understood Steve safety is always first

you were lucky enough to be there so you would know better than anyone

Just fighting sarahs corner here she was game as they come and im just commenting maybe it wasnt as cut and dry as it first looked

Lexi must have thought she had fight finished after the face slap onslaught and when sarah came back at her she must have thought ah shit !!!! lol

This is by far one of the best and most intriguing fights i have ever seen

hopefully there will be a rematch and we can find out for sure :)

Someday perhaps, but Brooke is booked solid through February.

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 10:53:50 PM »
Sarah seems to be becoming super super popular since fighting for suitefights

id certainly never heard of her until suitefights  - thank you steve for bringing this tough little superfox in to my life lol

Hopefully some of the models will see the exposure suitefights will give them  and be prepared to come and  give it a go :) :)

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2015, 12:14:12 PM »
Lexi is fantastic   you know its gonna be action stations when shes involved !!!!

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2015, 03:56:16 AM »
I think the Lexi vs Brooke catfight, had it not ended prematurely, was shaping up to be one the best catfights ever recorded.

I completely understand and agree with the producers decision...safety should always come first. But, even as short as it was...what a phenomenal match!

In particular, that part of the fight when the fighters, standing and holding each other by the hair, grabbed and attacked each others crotches! Wow! That's just electric!

Hopefully, we'll be able to see these two in a re-match. Many thanks to SF for making this available.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2023, 06:19:09 AM »
Why didnt a rematch happen?!?