News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Brook v Lexi this is the real deal

• 21 Replies

Offline billyk123

• God Member
Brook v Lexi this is the real deal
« on: November 16, 2015, 04:01:32 PM »
Just watched the fight through again today
this is as real as it gets
i like the fact the girls are untrained and just go for it right from the start
there's no little walk up and arms around neck to pull each other over
they go straight at eachother slapping kicking and hairpulling
there's also some nasty knees and some scratching too
i think the girls are wising up and starting to grow their nails
the new rules have made a world of difference and it would be interesting to see some rematches of the older fights as they may have different outcomes

Steve ... Don't know what you got lined up but lexi brook rematch is a must we surely got unfinished business there
would be great to see Rosie fight again too

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Re: Brook v Lexi this is the real deal
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 07:16:45 PM »
Your right there nj these two companies as well as a up and comeing producer Bluefunk93 are takeing the catfight scene to a new level of which i'eve not seen since ECNWC or Crystalfilms. I find it funny though when i see traditional tame catfight producers trying to pass off their fights as real to us real catfight fans we know the difference we've bought enough of that tame stuff. They would have my respect if they described their fights as they really are boarder line competitive stroke fantasy.

Offline davidheisel

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 04:15:50 AM »
I had no idea who BlueFunk was until this thread.  I promptly downloaded Mila vs. Brooke since I really wanted to see that when Suitefights tried to line it up.  Was not disappointed.  First of all, Mila is insanely gorgeous, add the fact that she catfights and I'm a huge fan.  If I had to liken it to a suitefights match, I'd say Rosie vs. Jess is closest because of the pace, hard-fought and steady.  This had a lot of hair pulling, which I absolutely love, but also a lot of boob grabbing, some pussy grabbing and some slapping to the body too.  As a bonus, both girls were in stockings which was great.  One girl dominated for the most part, but both girls continued to fight hard the entire 15+ minutes.  The only thing I didn't like was the  "rounds", no matter what the girls were stood up at the end of each round.  I don't like that because if one girl is in a dominant position, she can't continue working for a submission, she has to give that up because of the clock.  If a time limit is a must, then just have one big round with as many submissions as possible within it.  Overall, I liked this video a lot, I like Brooke in her Suitefights matches and Mila is fun to watch do just about anything - so seeing them fight is a win for everyone.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:17:52 AM by davidheisel »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 12:50:45 PM »
I had no idea who BlueFunk was until this thread.  I promptly downloaded Mila vs. Brooke since I really wanted to see that when Suitefights tried to line it up.  Was not disappointed.  First of all, Mila is insanely gorgeous, add the fact that she catfights and I'm a huge fan.  If I had to liken it to a suitefights match, I'd say Rosie vs. Jess is closest because of the pace, hard-fought and steady.  This had a lot of hair pulling, which I absolutely love, but also a lot of boob grabbing, some pussy grabbing and some slapping to the body too.  As a bonus, both girls were in stockings which was great.  One girl dominated for the most part, but both girls continued to fight hard the entire 15+ minutes.  The only thing I didn't like was the  "rounds", no matter what the girls were stood up at the end of each round.  I don't like that because if one girl is in a dominant position, she can't continue working for a submission, she has to give that up because of the clock.  If a time limit is a must, then just have one big round with as many submissions as possible within it.  Overall, I liked this video a lot, I like Brooke in her Suitefights matches and Mila is fun to watch do just about anything - so seeing them fight is a win for everyone.
I don't mind the concept of rounds. What I don't like is the set rounds because once those rounds are over with if there's no clear winner you'll have a decision. I prefer a fight to the finish. (Tap or submit)

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 02:41:40 PM »
I'm with you on that jaybee example if one girl is strategically not doing as much as the other but is fighting non the less and it's a set rounds fight that would not be fair if the fight is awarded to the other. If there are no numbered rounds stamina would prevail and a true winner would be established example....Shussh Mila vs Sarah

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 08:27:37 AM »
Im a fan of Brooke.  In both her fights she takes a bit of a beating and keeps coming back for more.  Shes the type of girl who could do a half hour battle. 

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 11:32:12 AM »
Even though this fight was short don't be fooled one of if not the best fight suitefights has done for intensity realism and pace.Watching it I didn't think brooke won it I felt lexi gave it to her because she knew she hurt her self with that last punch she through she wouldn't be fighting at her full potential after that no point continueing.

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 12:59:34 PM »
agreed this is best fight steve has done
only 5 mins but got everything for me
this would have been an epic cos sarah brook doesnt quit this would have gone on
there has to be a rematch unfinished business here

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 01:51:57 PM »
I second that Billy unfinished business here we got talk to Steve to see if he get lexi back once she's fit.

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 10:59:52 AM »
Yup
when you see the name lexi you know its gonna be good
she just fights
none of this rolling around crap she just gets stuck in
we need more  girls like her who come to fight hard and real
Sarah is still the no 1 catfighter for me though for all same reasons i mentioned above
feminine girls very attractive and willing to fight hard for the money

Offline griffey

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 05:24:40 PM »
love lexi.  Worth every penny. 
I hope she fights jemma again

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 05:56:06 PM »
Even though this fight was short don't be fooled one of if not the best fight suitefights has done for intensity realism and pace.Watching it I didn't think brooke won it I felt lexi gave it to her because she knew she hurt her self with that last punch she through she wouldn't be fighting at her full potential after that no point continueing.

I don't know if that's what happened. But if it did, then Lexi should have gone out by submitting to her opponent, on camera, and giving this fight what it needed, which was a decisive outcome.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 06:34:15 PM »

I don't know if that's what happened. But if it did, then Lexi should have gone out by submitting to her opponent, on camera, and giving this fight what it needed, which was a decisive outcome.

This happens on camera at 4min 36sec.

Yeah, I think she did say "I give" before walking off camera. But Brooke wasn't actually doing anything to her when that happened, and seemed surprised by it.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 09:35:24 PM »

So Lexi should have "faked it". Gotcha.

With "advice" like this, who needs trolls?

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2015, 09:43:54 PM »
Lexi does say " I give " as Sarah was walking up to go at her again

Shoot me down in flames here and maybe im just looking at this through rose tinted glasses cos i am a huge Sarah Brook fan but -

Lexi really went for it and was giving sarah a real beating - she got her in position and landed 9 face slaps then walked away from her

ive watched the fight with sound on quite loud and lexi is really blowing heavy and i think she may have emptied the tank trying to finish the fight with the face slaps . There is a brief exchange after this and sarah lands a peach of a right hand

Lexi then walks away ...... Sarah follows her to attack again and lexi quit ?

Sarah is very fit and lexi wasnt the first to find out that she just wont quit .

Sarah answerd me on twitter and more or less said the same thing ,she was mad after having her face slapped and was going after her to give her some back  she said she thought lexi was blown out

Sarah is really keen for a rematch so it kinda tells me she knows she has the beating of lexi

Lexi dishes it out but she can quit quite quickly if she is getting some back as seen in her fight with jemma

Maybe we should give sarah some credit here eh !!!!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:49:08 PM by billyk123 »