News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rowan vs. Drew -- Erotic Wrestling (Chapter 1)

• 4 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan vs. Drew -- Erotic Wrestling (Chapter 1)
« on: November 18, 2015, 06:30:26 PM »
This is an erotic wrestling match. I’ve changed the name of my opponent (by request). It’s the first of a series I hope to post. We had an epic rivalry that ended with a seriously intense finish. Enjoy!

___

rowan.chance: I'm behind the curtain, waiting for the cue to head down to the ring. I'm wearing only a black satin robe that goes all the way down to my ankles. Nothing else. My music hits. Joan Jett's "Fetish." And the guy at gorilla tells me, "Yer on. Good luck."

rowan.chance: I step through the curtain and the crowd gives me a mixed reaction. I suddenly feel like John Cena. Some of them are cheering, others are booing. The cheers are higher than the boos, so I assume it's the men who want to see their champion crush me. I ignore them. March down to the ring. Walk up the stairs. Slide through the ropes. I'm all business tonight. No flash. No theatrics. I turn and look at the curtain, waiting for you.

Drew: You barely have time to get out to the ring when my music hits, its generic heavy tone fills the arena in almost an oppressive manner. "Your up champ" I am told as I step out into the spotlight to a slightly more favorable reaction which is to be expected, most of the men here probably prefer to see you loose and quite a few of the women love to watch me work. Slowly walking towards the ring my 6’2 230lbs 27yo body is covered only by my Championship belt, the gold shining in the spotlight as I slide into the ring and move to my corner and stare you down all business as well  

rowan.chance: The announcer does his bit. I undo my belt and let my robe slide off my shoulders. 5'6", 140 lbs. 36b, 24, 36. My hair is the raven's wing black/blue and my skin is exotic olive. My dark eyes glare at you from across the ring as I wait for the bell.

Drew: The announcer does his job introducing both of us to different levels of cheers and boo's but I have almost completely blocked it out at this point focusing on you and your sexy frame as the Ref moves around behind me and pulls off the belt before raising it above her head. Looking you over and giving you a good view of my impressive cock I mouth the words "hope you’re ready" with a slight grin on my face

rowan.chance: I raise an eyebrow when you mouth those words. And I nod and smile. "I'm ready," I mouth back to you. --

rowan.chance: "But you're not."

rowan.chance: I look at that belt. I've been fighting for two years for this shot. A shot at you. This fight… to submission or knock out. I hear the bell ring and I step to the side. Circling you. Getting a good look at your physique. Strong arms. Thick legs. And your cock. Very nice. Very nice, indeed. --

rowan.chance: As we circle each other, getting closer… I look down low for just a moment. "Impressive," I tell you. "Should be fun to tame."

Drew: My member stiffens out a little when you mouth back your cocky words, its been far too long since I had a proper title match, I have had plenty of regular fights in that time against strong opponents but your the first in ages to be granted a title shot. "Be careful little girl or you will end up on the belt as a notch" The title that we are currently fighting for has small plaques along it with the name of everyone the current champ has beaten in a defense, needless to say mine covers quite a bit of it, in when I beat you I will need to start cycling off older ones.

Drew: Circling to the right I never break my vision from you as I raise my hand in the air drawing a loud cheer from the crowd  

rowan.chance: I know exactly what your record is. This girl does her research. I've watched every match you've ever had. Studied them. I know your moves. And I know every escape. --

rowan.chance: We're inching closer… closer…

rowan.chance: And when we get close enough, I decide to test those long, strong arms of yours… in a classic collar and elbow tie up.

Drew: Locking up with you as you draw in closer for the tie up, "couldnt wait to get your hands on me huh?" I grin trying to match your strength but not exceed it so I dont make a rookie mistake. "I hope your back is strong little girl, or I may just break it."  

rowan.chance: Our arms and shoulders locked together, we do that delicate dance of strength and balance. I try to go low, but not too low, trying to get below your center of gravity. I manage to force you back a couple of steps, but then your strength kicks in and I'm backing up. I find my back against the ropes and the referee sticks her hands between us. "Break it up!" she shouts. I loosen my grip… keeping my defenses up...

Drew: Slowly cautiously I lock my grip with yours before I send an open palm slap to your chest and back away the ref getting between the two of us to yell at me for doing so but I just keep my eyes locked on you  

rowan.chance: The slap hits me square in the chest, just above my breasts. The sound echoes through the room as half the crowd cheers and the other half boos. I reach up with both hands, crossing my chest, stumbling forward just a little, trying to get my wind back.

Drew: Moving back past the ref I push your head back a second time "they are very nice" I tease as I swing my right arm back across my chest then swing it forwards again trying for a hard knife edge chop  

rowan.chance: The chop slams across my chest as I stagger to the corner of the ring. Cursing. The fire across my skin burns. I know you'll be coming after me. When I see a free arm, I'll try grabbing it, wrapping it over the top rope, then when I'm still hanging on to your wrist, dropping down to the mat, slingshotting your arm across the cable.

Drew: I come back after you for a second chop but you are ready for it this time and before I know it your suddenly disappearing from my view, your sexy image replaced with a shooting pain down my arm as I turn and stumble back trying to rub the pain out of it. Cursing myself for underestimating your speed  

rowan.chance: I see you stumble forward, grasping your arm. This is an opportunity I can't miss. When your back is turned, I grab your arm with both hands, jump up, put my knees against your arm, and fall back, dragging you—and your arm—with me.

Drew: Ughhhhh my arm explodes in pain as I hit the mat with a thud and try to roll away clutching my hurt arm to my body as I roll to the ropes and get to one knee knowing its dangerous to let you out of my sight as I try to nurse my arm  

rowan.chance: I land on the mat, hearing the sick sound of your arm against my knee, wondering if I broke it or just pulled it out of socket or… --

rowan.chance: As you roll away, I scramble across the mat after you. You're protecting your arm. That's a good sign. --

rowan.chance: I time my landing so I jump on your back. Then, I try grabbing at your wrist or elbow. I wrap one naked leg around your wounded arm and the other around your neck. Trying to get my ankles together, straddling your back and shoulders.

rowan.chance: "Give it to me, baby," I whisper. "Give me that arm of yours."

Drew: ughhhh your speed comes into play again as you get my arm AND neck trapped between your sexy thighs, normally this wouldnt be the worst place in the world to be, but we are in a match! It being this early in it though I am not completely worn out yet, bracing my foot under my body I push back hard and let out a roar as I try to force you back off your feet trying to throw us high into the air before we come down on our backs hopefully hard enough to break the hold  

rowan.chance: I get my legs where I want them. I get my hand on your wrist. I start to pull... --

rowan.chance: And I feel you get your feet under you and lift...

rowan.chance: I can't do anhing as I go up above the top rope, still hanging on… trying to do as much damage to that arm as I can before…

rowan.chance: …UGH!!!

rowan.chance: I slam down to the mat, the impact hitting me right between the shoulders. I knew enough to tuck my chin, so at least I don't have a concussion, but the impact knocks all the wind out of me and my grip slips from your arm as my legs unlock around your head and neck.

Drew: I am tempted to turn and go right after you but I think better of that and roll away to the far corner staying down on one knee as I shake my arm getting some of the feeling back in it. I could stand but I choose to stay down like  this, hoping to sell that I am more hurt then I actually am.  

rowan.chance: ANNOUNCER: A sudden impact move that knocked both combatants down the mat!

rowan.chance: I see you in the corner, shaking your arm. Not paying attention to me at all. I put my feet under me, kick against the canvas and launch myself at you. At the last moment, I kick up, feet forward, looking to land a (rather erotic) bronco buster!

Drew: I hear your feet pounding the mat but by the time I look up I get a face full of your mound your slit pressing right against my lips as I am knocked onto my ass in the corner with you riding my face, unable to think of any other way out of this I try to stick my tongue forwards hoping to catch you offguard a bit as you try to ride the wind out of me  

rowan.chance: I slam my pussy against your face three… four… five times. Even the boys have to cheer for that. Then, I feel your tongue starting to inch toward my clit. I wrap my legs around the bottom rope and arch my back… all the way back… until the top of my head hits the mat. Thrusting my hips forward, pushing my pussy hard against your face, cutting off your oxygen. With my legs wrapped around the bottom rope, held in tight. --

rowan.chance: The ref tells me to break the hold. I laugh at her. --

rowan.chance: "DISQUALIFY ME!" I shout. She frowns at me with frustration.

Drew: Gasping out a bit as your legs wrap around my face, this is a very creative move, however I am not the champ for no reason. My face starts to turn a different shade of red as I cough a little into your mound I reach my free hands forwards and hook my legs trying to grab your arms with mine while my legs hook around the front of your neck and push back towards me trying to turn your creative headscissors into my own creative boston crab  

rowan.chance: I feel you using your strength… pulling me… twisting me… I try to keep my balance… but I'm turning…

rowan.chance: … turning over...

rowan.chance: … into… ohfuck… I know what this is...

rowan.chance: I feel my back arching… my yoga training coming into play…

rowan.chance: I feel my breasts pushing against the canvas… My hands scrambling on the mat, trying to keep away from...

rowan.chance: "OHSHIIIIITTTT…"

rowan.chance: … the hold is… ohfuck… it's…

Drew: Pushing you into the boston crab "not so quick  now are you bitch?" letting one leg go as I focus my free hand on your mound trying to shove 2 fingers into you as I let the pain build in your back. The ref moves in low doing her job a little too quickly as her chest hangs low in your view "do you submit?!"  

rowan.chance: My back is stretching… a sharp pain stabbing up and down my spine. My face flat on the canvas. My arms pinned by my own shoulders. My back arches so far, you could touch my feet to my head...

rowan.chance: My breasts crushed on the mat…

rowan.chance: … and then… your fingers…

rowan.chance: You feel my body shudder. My voice moan out loud.

rowan.chance: "OHHHHFFFFFUCCCKKKK!!!!"

rowan.chance: My hands clawing on the canvas, the referee asks me if I want to quit.

rowan.chance: "N-NOOOO!" I scream at her. And I start trying to crawl my body back… trying to lift my way out of the hold…

Drew: Leaning back hard I feel your toe suddenly stop against your head, doing what I do best, what made me the champ I start to mix pain and pleasure into a hellish combination as my middle and index fingers begin to finger blast your mound drawing the crowd to its feet with a roar  

rowan.chance: Your masterful fingers are working me hard… my orgasm building fast… the pain in my back making me scream out loud.

rowan.chance: The referee asks me if I want to give up. I scream at her, "FUCK NO!!!!"

rowan.chance: Trying...

rowan.chance: … to...

rowan.chance: … push…

rowan.chance: … I...

rowan.chance: … fuck… I...

rowan.chance: my belly twitching...

rowan.chance: your fingers… fucking me...

rowan.chance: then… they land on my gspot...

rowan.chance: AND I FUCKING CUM. My hips trying to buck against your fingers, trying to put more pressure on my gspot. Blocked and held down by the hold. My body spasming… the pain… OHFUCKTHE PAIN…

rowan.chance: I scream into the canvas...

rowan.chance: "YOU FUCKER! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

rowan.chance: As my orgasm hits the crescendo...

Drew: Watching you twitch and move the ref moves around front "break the hold 1   2   3   4...." I time the last of my finger blasts with her counting breaking the hold a tenth of a second before I would get DQ'ed and stand. Turning around to face you I try to grab your head and pull you to your feet trying to keep ontop of my dangerous opponent

rowan.chance: My body collapses on the mat. Gasping. I try pushing myself up… knowing I have a little time before you…

rowan.chance: … put your hands in my hair… start pulling me to my feet…

rowan.chance: I know what's coming next. Seen this before. Seen it on the tapes. When you fought Jocasta and Meredith. I wait for it. Wait for the opening…

Drew: Letting go of your hair I grab at your arm with the arm you attacked earlier and step back before I pull you towards me hard and swing my free arm at your neck and chest trying to pull you into my own Lariat  

rowan.chance: You swing the lariat… just like Jake Roberts… and I hook your arm with my own. Swinging up and around, hooking your neck… a swinging DDT. My own tribute to the Snake.

Drew: Ughhhhh my head spikes off the mat with hellish impact knocking me silly for a few moments as I lay there in a bit of a daze breathing hard my head full of cobwebs from the quick counter not realizing till its too late that your not the kind of fighter to get weaker from an Orgasm  

rowan.chance: When both of us hit the mat, I feel your skull crash against the canvas. My back is almost spasming from that Boston Crab, but I get back to my feet. I look at you for a moment… then know exactly what to do.

rowan.chance: I reach down at your body, face down on the canvas. I reach down between your legs, my other arm reaching around your waist.

rowan.chance: Once you're off the mat a few inches, my left hand grabs your cock and my right arm wraps around your waist. Tight. I put my feet under me… lift you up…

rowan.chance: … suplexing you over my head, my hand on your cock...

rowan.chance: … and when if your shoulders hit the mat, I'll keep you there. Neck scrunched up to your chest, my hand rubbing your hard cock, arched all the way back, keeping you there until you cum for me.

Drew: Feeling one hand slide between my legs as your fingers tease my balls slightly I reflexively push my hips off the mat, its all too late for me to stop it though as you slam my shoulders hard into the mat for a perfect german suplex, my cock already hard from the match I feel my orgasm build quickly as the ref finally catches up to the rest of us and drops to the mat to watch us having to stop herself from counting 1 2 3.

rowan.chance: "Do it, Champ," I whisper in your ear as I nibble on it. "Give me a sweet, hot cum."  My hand rubbing up and down your shaft, squeezing gently, my arm keeping you in place. You feel my breasts against your back, my hard nipples. The soft hair of my mound on your ass. --

rowan.chance: "Show the world who the real Champion is…"

Drew: between your tauning and being dropped on my head twice it dosnt take very long as my entire body tightens up and flexes cumming hard. For the first time in ages the champ has been made to cum making the crowd go wild!  

rowan.chance: I feel your hot cum squirt over my fingers and you hear my laughing in your ear. "I did it," I whisper to you. "The Invincible Champion came for me."

rowan.chance: The referee bends down and starts counting. "1… 2…"

rowan.chance: I immediately try flipping you over, to put your belly on the mat. Put my hips on your ass, pushing your cock down hard on the canvas with my hand still wrapped around it.

Drew: ughhh rolled over my cock pressing against the mat I feel it trapped between your firm but soft grip and my body as you technically fallow the rules and break the hold pushing me down on my stomach as I try to press my palms into the mat trying to power out

rowan.chance: You push your hands against the canvas. I let you. I want your back right here.

rowan.chance: I put my knees against your spine… wrap my arm around your chin…

rowan.chance: … keeping my hand on your cock, pulling your back and neck into an arch with my knees on your back… and my hand pumping your red and sensitive cock.

rowan.chance: "Do it again, Champ!" I shout. "Do it again!"

Drew: my hands reach up grabbing at the arm around my neck I am more worried about being KO'ed /submitted then cumming a second time as I feel lightning shoot down my back I dont quite realize that its both painful and pleasureable  

rowan.chance: I pull your head back even further, pushing my knees deeper into your spine. "This is the Champion?" I shout at the crowd. My fingers swift and strong, up and down your sensitive shaft. "Your Champion is breaking! Your Champ is breaking!"

Drew: So focused on the pain shooting threw my back I rise quickly to an orgasm "OH FUCKK>>>....." my voice trailing off slightly as I shoot my second load this time catching the ropes with my cum as the ref coutns 1   2    3    

rowan.chance: I let go of your neck and shove you forward with my knees, snapping the upper half of your body at the canvas.

rowan.chance: I slide up your back… you feel my body sliding across your sweaty skin. My breasts… my belly...

rowan.chance: My voice, full of venom, whispers in your ear...

rowan.chance: "This is the Champion…" I whisper. A dark giggle in my voice.

rowan.chance: "Under me. Cumming like a fucking virgin on prom night."

rowan.chance: I put my knees over your shoulders. I reach back and grab one of your ankles, pulling it up.

rowan.chance: Pulling your ankle up high…

rowan.chance: I reach back with my other arm, grabbing your balls… your cock.

rowan.chance: And I stretch your back out. Holding your cock tight in my hand.

Drew: ughhhh feeling your weight pinning me down for now as you pull my body folding me in half, forcing me to look up at your body, your thick seductive voice giving my cock no rest between hardons as I arch my shoulders as hard as I can trying to power off my much smaller opponent  

rowan.chance: You get your hands under you… pushing up… I try shifting my weight, putting all of it against your shoulders… but you're lifting… lifting…

Drew: Roaring in the way a champion would I push down as hard as I can and turn my hips to the side that your not holding onto trying to toss you off before you can do any more damage in such a short time  

rowan.chance: You throw me off and I go spinning across the canvas toward the ropes…

Drew: Rolling to the opposite ropes I go right under them to the outside rubbing my back in pain my cock still on fire from your assault as I walk outside using the count to regain my composure but still keeping an eye on you out of the corner of my eye. Even though this is getting me quite a few boo's  

rowan.chance: I climb back up to my feet, watching you pace back and forth outside the ring. The referee's count is up to five… six...

rowan.chance: I run to the other side of the ring, bounce off the ropes, rushing back toward you. I leap over the top rope… sending a flying cross body block your way.

Drew: The ref resets her count as you dive over the ropes, I am in no shape to go for my dropkick counter at this point so I instead angle my body slightly as you fly threw the air trying to catch you and turn it right into a powerslam on the outside, the padding is thick enough to mimic the ring but that wont make it hurt any less

rowan.chance: I'm over the top rope… flying your direction…

rowan.chance: … and I'm caught…

rowan.chance: … and slammed down to the mats outside the ring.

rowan.chance: Everhing goes white...

rowan.chance: … my spine almost explodes.

rowan.chance: You see my back arch, my eyes shut tight and my mouth open… making a silent scream.

rowan.chance: I…

rowan.chance: I can't…

Drew: Standing as quickly as I can I reach down trying to pull you up by your hair and pull you back towards the ring, however I dont force you back in entirely exploiting a loophole in the count I push your top half under the rope but keep your legs down off the side of the ring apron as I try to set up one of my signature moves  in a slightly wicked way  

rowan.chance: I barely feel you lifting me… even by my hair...

rowan.chance: … my body slides into the ring… stopping halfway...

rowan.chance: … my eyes flicker… unfocused...

rowan.chance: … my hands grasp at phantoms…

Drew: Reaching forwards I grab your chin as the ref bites her lip knowing I am technically in the rules as I slide my hips forwards trying to take advantage of your dazed state. Hoping to slam my cock hard into your mound from behind in a ring assisted erotic camel clutch!  

rowan.chance: Your cock plunges into me as you arch my back. My arms are trapped. I feel the ropes against my back. My chin pulled...

rowan.chance: … oh fuck… this is… this…

rowan.chance: The referee bends down, asking me if I want to quit.

rowan.chance: And it's all I can do not to say… "Please. Make it stop."

Drew: my arms locked in place "whats the matter you little pain slut is it too much for you?" my hips slamming hard into you from behind its practically like a jackhammer. "thats it isn't it?" my voice thick with seduction as I blow cool air onto your back and neck "you fucking love this dont you? you dont want to cum because that means it would stop!"  

rowan.chance: oh fuck… he knows… he knows...

rowan.chance: I feel your cock slamming into me. Over and over again...

rowan.chance: My spine bent wrong… my voice… a whimper...

rowan.chance: "n-no…"

rowan.chance: My orgasm building fast...

rowan.chance: My clit twitching…

rowan.chance: "y-you can't… can't…"

Drew: Leaning my weight back slightly your upper back pulled against the unforgiving ropes as I continue to hammer home this hold the crowd chanting "do you submit? do you submit? do you submit?" as I tease you again nibbling on your earlobe "hmmm you hear that little girl do you want to give the fans what they want... or do you take what you want?" the far side camera zooming in to get a look at the pain and pleasure on your face also catching a perfect shot of your chest  

rowan.chance: my hand… trembling… on your thigh...

rowan.chance: you can feel… i'm…

rowan.chance: … ohfuck… i'm...

rowan.chance: The referee asks, "Do you want to quit…"

rowan.chance: You feel my hand clench…

rowan.chance: … unclench...

rowan.chance: Hear my voice...

rowan.chance: "I…"

rowan.chance: "I can't…"

Drew: "Yes you can submit bitch you can become my fuck toy and I will do this whenever I please" my voice cold and confident leaving you to wonder how many of the names on my belt are fucktoys now. as I lean back stretching you to the ropes as hard as I possibly can letting you look back over the outside of the middle rope as I adjust my hips and take advantage of my earlier gained knowledge stabbing my dick hard into your gspot

rowan.chance: I scream your name out loud.

rowan.chance: And again.

rowan.chance: My back bent so far, your head is over the side of the ring.

rowan.chance: Your cock so hard in me, you feel the pressure against it.

rowan.chance: My voice is so desperate… my limbs shaking…

rowan.chance: my hand…

rowan.chance: my hand…

rowan.chance: t-ta...

rowan.chance: I CUM.

rowan.chance: So hard. So fucking hard.

rowan.chance: I'm screaming your name over and over again...

rowan.chance: "Drew! OHFUCKDrew! OHFUCK! DON'TSTOP! DON'TSTOP! DON'TSTOP!"

rowan.chance: My whole body spasming as my cum blasts my mind.

Drew: My hips continue to slam trying to make your orgasm last knowing that the second it ends I have to break the hold but it ends soon enough as the ref counts 1  2 3  I go into overdrive trying to make a second build quickly  

rowan.chance: "fffffuuuucckkkkkkkk...."

rowan.chance: I'm helpless. I can't stop you. I can't stop you…

rowan.chance: My body blasts into another orgasm.

rowan.chance: "OHGOD!" I scream. "IT'S TOO MUCH! IT'S TOO MUCH!"

rowan.chance: "I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE!"

Drew: Just as your orgasm subsides and after the ref starts her count I hear you "shes submitting ref!" but the ref just shakes her blonde hair side ot side and continues to count much to my chagrin I slam you hard for the remaining 4 seconds before breaking the hold and shoving you back into the ring  

rowan.chance: I tumble back into the ring, a clumsy collection of limp limbs.

rowan.chance: My skin covered in sweat.

rowan.chance: He made me submit…

rowan.chance: He made me submit..

rowan.chance: In all my career, I've never submitted. Never.

rowan.chance: Had my shoulders held down… but...

rowan.chance: but...

rowan.chance: he's…

rowan.chance: My body start trembling…

rowan.chance: I try to push myself up...

rowan.chance: … have to…

Drew: Reaching down as you push up my hands are a soft touch, so soft you think your powering yourself up. But that illusion soon goes away as I slide my hips forwards slamming my member into you from behind sliding the full length and girth of my cock into your mound in one hard shove and it fits like a glove, waiting just long enough for you to see me before I slide my hips back then forwards into you again. Almost like I am just planning to fuck you in the ring till you quit, but this too is soon whiped away, as soon as you take my full member into your mound I arch back and pull you into a hard german suplex my cock making a loud POP noise as it free's iteself from you and I toss you threw the air backwards  

rowan.chance: Your cock enters me with ease. And that's what makes my clit shiver.

rowan.chance: How easy you are handling me. How easily...

rowan.chance: … and you lift me up… throwing me over your shoulder… your cock still hard inside me.

rowan.chance: I land on my shoulders, the back of my head slamming against the hard boards under the canvas. My body lands, motionless.

rowan.chance: My arms flop down to my sides.

rowan.chance: My legs go limp.

Drew: Rolling onto all fours I quickly crawl after you, the crowd knows whats next and are on there feet for it, no one has ever taken this move and come back to win making it an effective ! at the end of a match. Sliding my hips forwards as I hunch over sliding my member into your mound again with minimal effort. "I hope you enjoyed flying luftanza" my words blowing cool air on your bare and sweaty chest as I move your legs onto my shoulders and reach around them grabbing your limp arms. Pulling back slowly I start to stand lifting you off the ground while still keeping my cock deep inside your pussy as the crowd raises to a fever pitch

rowan.chance: The crowd aren't the only ones who know what's about to happen.

rowan.chance: They aren't the only ones who know that no woman has ever survived this move.

rowan.chance: But I can't stop it.

rowan.chance: Your cock inside me… victorious.

rowan.chance: How easily you lift my body… holding my wrists.

rowan.chance: I feel you tilt me up…

rowan.chance: I look down at you…

rowan.chance: My eyes…

rowan.chance: … dark, shining orbs..

rowan.chance: my head shakes… just a little…

rowan.chance: as if to say...

rowan.chance: "no…"

Drew: Walking back towards the center of the ring with you on my hips like a prize "yes my little painslut your done" I lean in planting one last lip lock kiss on your lips before I lean back going onto my tiptoes pulling your boy flat against mine while still folding you in half before I shout out loud at the top of my lungs "GO TO HEAVEN!" Driving all of my weight forwards as I shout HEAVEN slamming you down onto the mat in a brutal erotic power bomb but you don’t have time to think about how much your back hurts as I fallow you down to the mat my weight folding you even harder in half as you take my cock as hard as humanly possible with my weight behind it  

rowan.chance: Your cock IMPALES ME.

rowan.chance: Trapped between the canvas and your weight, it FUCKING IMPALES ME.

rowan.chance: In all my years of wrestling… this...

rowan.chance: this...

rowan.chance: … the pain… the pleasure…

rowan.chance: You see my mouth open wide as I scream out loud.

rowan.chance: A scream of utter destruction.

rowan.chance: A sound no-one has ever heard from me.

rowan.chance: The look on my face… the sound of my voice...

rowan.chance: You've done something to me… no man has ever done.

rowan.chance: My arms fall flat at my sides.

rowan.chance: My face…

rowan.chance: My lips…

rowan.chance: You feel my entire body go limp.

rowan.chance: You don't hear the crowd. They're silent.

rowan.chance: One voice, in the back: "Holy fuck… he broke her."

rowan.chance: I'm motionless. Destroyed.

Drew: I slide back as it takes the ref a second to come to her senses, she’s a little shocked (and a bit wet if she’s honest) at the thought of what just happened. But soon enough she begins to count and I taunt alongside it

Drew: 1 she cries out, "new pain slut for my collection"

Drew: 2 holes to fill how I please

Drew: 3 I forgot no its 3 holes

Drew: 4 the amount of days before you will walk straight

Drew: 5 the amount of times you cried my namae

Drew: 6 how many orgasms you will have before the night is through

Drew: 7 the size of your new collar

Drew: 8 the length of the dick that broke you

Drew: 9 the final count before you lose bitch...  

rowan.chance: I…

rowan.chance: push… myself… up…

rowan.chance: falling into the corner...

rowan.chance: … barely able to stand…

rowan.chance: … and I…

rowan.chance: … look at you...

rowan.chance: … whispering...

rowan.chance: "Th-that all you got?"

Drew: My confidence evaporates a little as the crowd goes wild at your diffidence "gotta learn the hard way huh slut?" I reach down grabbing at your legs trying to pull them out from under you not in the least bit worried about a counter attack as you just ate the most feared move in erotic wrestling  

rowan.chance: You reach down for my legs and they wrap around you, sinking your cock into my pussy, my ankles tightening around your back.

rowan.chance: My right arm reaches up and snaps around the back of your neck.

rowan.chance: My left arm wraps under your right arm, reaches under your chin and locks on my wrist.

rowan.chance: I whisper in your ear, "They call this 'The Widow's Sleeper," my voice aching and pained.

rowan.chance: As my hips rise up and plunge down on your cock, my arms cutting off the blood flow to your brain.

rowan.chance: "You know what happens when a man asphyxiates when he's getting fucked?" i whisper.

rowan.chance: "You're about to find out."

Drew: Gasping as your body suddenly springs on me like a trap wrapping me up tightly my arm trapped as the crowd goes silent then into a frenzy not only did you stand but you got another move in!. In a panic my mind goes back ot the only move I can think of, it wont fully work but what other choice do I have even if it gags me a little. Turning as best I can my body holding both of ours up I go for an all or nothing counter driving my body forwards as well as yours, its not quite enough to be a second powerbomb but I drive my weight down ontop of you my cock being pulled into you by your own mvoe  

rowan.chance: You slam both of us down to the canvas… the pain of the powerbomb still resonating in my spine.

rowan.chance: My limbs weaken…

rowan.chance: My grip slips…

rowan.chance: … and then tightens.

rowan.chance: All that pain rushing through my body… I'm almost finished.

rowan.chance: But I thrust down on your cock, keeping my hold around your neck as tight as I can.

rowan.chance: "Cum, little Champion," I whisper. "Cum like you've never cum before."

Drew: my cock as hard as a diamond, in secret the champ loved to lose to a strong woman but he never ever let anyone know, after all they had to earn it. My hands slide up your body desperate now my fingers pinching down on your nipples as I rock slightly side to side but my vision is bluring fast  

rowan.chance: As your body weakens, you fall to one knee. I shove my weight forward, forcing you down onto your back. My hips pump up and down like a violent machine.

rowan.chance: "Cum, Drew," I whisper. "Cum for the woman who beat your finisher."

rowan.chance: "Cum for the woman who is taking your belt."

rowan.chance: "Cum for Rowan, Drew."

rowan.chance: The referee bends down. Asks you if you want to submit. As your neck is pulled in a direction it was never meant to go and your cock is pummeled by an expert pussy who knows exactly how to pull cum from its head.

Drew: My body rocked by pain and pleasure the crowd goes deadsilent as my back arches and my neck pulls back arching with a loud RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" and to everyone wataching for a few seconds it looks like I am trying to power out of this move however you know differently. As your hips pull back to slam down onto me a second time my body tightens and reflexively thrusts hard up into you as I cum incredibly hard my orgasm like a jet stream inside of your body in one last sign of life before my arms that were previously on your chest go limp and I pass out in your new submission hold    

rowan.chance: The referee sees your arms go limp. She starts to count.

rowan.chance: 1…

rowan.chance: I squeeze tighter. No resistance against me now.

rowan.chance: 2…

rowan.chance: My hips slamming against your cock. Merciless. Angry. Vengeful.

rowan.chance: 3…

rowan.chance: "You're finished, Drew…"

rowan.chance: 4...

rowan.chance: "The invincible Champion…"

rowan.chance: 5…

rowan.chance: "… destroyed by me."

rowan.chance: 6…

rowan.chance: 7…

rowan.chance: "You know the next name going on the belt, Drew?"

rowan.chance: 8…

rowan.chance: "It isn't mine…"

rowan.chance: 9…

rowan.chance: "It's yours…"

Drew: my body twitching and shaking hard at the same time looking for air and coming down from a massive orgasm even though I am out cold. I came so hard my juices start to flow from your pussy as you sit atop the former champion like a queen  

rowan.chance: 10...

rowan.chance: I throw your body down. Your back and head hitting the canvas. The bell rings...

rowan.chance: And I cum on your cock.

rowan.chance: My voice screaming out a trembling, victorious sound.

rowan.chance: Half the crowd cheers. Half of them boo.

rowan.chance: And I nearly collapse on top of you, barely keeping myself up.

rowan.chance: In that moment, I remember being held against the ropes… how you made me...

rowan.chance: … and the powerbomb...

rowan.chance: … nearly destroyed me.

rowan.chance: I don't know how I got myself up.

rowan.chance: I stand… staggering back, nearly falling.

rowan.chance: My music playing over the loudspeakers.

rowan.chance: As the referee brings me the belt…

Drew: The busty blonde ref comes over holding the belt, it looks much different then before not nearly as much gold coats it but that will be corrected soon enough if you have anhing to say about it. Moving around behind you she pushes her chest into your back and you can tell shes right on edge just from watching that match. But as soon as she clasps it in place she moves back around the front of your body and is handed a small kit with a plate that some thought would never be used. Right in the center in the biggest spot the one name that never changes is the former champions. As she affixes it in place as long as you hold that belt everyone will know that you won the title by beating no destroying "Drew the Invincible champion"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:35:41 PM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Rowan vs. Drew -- Erotic Wrestling (Chapter 1)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 07:54:30 PM »
Impressive.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 06:48:58 PM »
Impressive.

Thank you, Red. :*

We're just getting started.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 04:46:19 PM »
Very impressive Rowan!

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 12:11:23 AM »
Very impressive Rowan!

I had a good dance partner.