News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kickboxing Challenge: TaekwonGirl vs Boxing Sara

• 12 Replies

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
Kickboxing Challenge: TaekwonGirl vs Boxing Sara
« on: November 19, 2015, 04:52:18 AM »
This is a match Sara and I had in a http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=chat room this summer.  Thanks to her for agreeing to let me post it!

Marissa: Pulls on my red cobra gloves with black flames stitched into them, that perfectly match my red sports bra (with black trim) and red bikini bottoms. My long blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail, held by a black band, with a red one halfway down to keep things tidy. Making some last minute checks to make sure everything's snug and tidy, I peer out, waiting for the signal to start things off.

Marissa: Strolls out, giving Dan a wave, then heads toward the ring, slipping between the ropes and moving to my corner. I throw some warm-up punches and roll my head around, getting limbered up and ready to go!

Boxing Sara twisting my hips and getting ready to walk out as I lock eyes on my opponent

Boxing Sara stepping out into the lime light and past the rows of seats to grab the ropes and hop up into my corner. wearing electric blue gloves and a matching blue sports bra, with white trim, white panty bottom. Slipping under the ropes and into my corner as I shadow box some hooks and jabs, and showing off with a few kicks

Marissa: Stares across. "Pull the batteries out of that outfit before you blind someone, geez".

Boxing Sara locking my eyes with yours as I get my gloves up, "Oh, lets see much being clever helps you in a fight."

Marissa narrows my eyes and darts out of the corner. I know she has the reach, but I've got the speed. Plus she presents a bigger target. Circling to my right, gloves up near my cheeks, left foot a bit ahead of my right, I slowly close the distance. I know jabbing will be a bit much considering the reach difference, so I start off with a quick front kick, peeling my left foot off the canvas and flexing my toes back as I target Sara's tummy with the ball of my foot, seeing if I can land first. Yt

Boxing Sara eyes locked as you come out aggressive and confident, and quickly meet at distance in the center and turn to keep you squared up in front of me. I see you left kicking out and step back with my right and try to dodge most of the kick, but your toes still dig into my navel. My upper lip curls and I step back with a right sweeper kick aimed for your left knee, and then then twist to my right with a left cross aimed at your chin, not giving my shorter and younger opponent any breaks. YT

Marissa: I feel some skin under my foot, and I feel pretty good about at least making contact. But I have zero time to think about that because your kick comes right back at me. Shifting my weight back, I lift my left foot to take the sweeper kick across my shin, wincing as our legs meet. Dropping my foot I start to move in but the left cross slices across, catching my guarding right arm sleeping and knocking my glove into my face. The shot sends me stumbling to my left where I nearly bump the ropes (mtc)

Marissa: Catching my balance, I spin to face you, shaking my head as I get my guard back up, again leading with my left side, baring my teeth a bit as I try to figure out how to handle this size difference. yt

Boxing Sara left making contact and pushing you back as I continue at you, pressing my advantage and seeing you ending up near the ropes, havng to spin around to face me I kick my right foot straight our and up at your sternum, looking to plant you right in those ropes hard and painfully YT

Marissa spins around, bringing my guard up, but as I do a ginrourmous for comes sailing at me like a wrecking ball. It slips between my arms, grazing them both as it passes, then slams into my chest, sending me right back into the ropes with a loud grunt! My butt is thrust out over the middle rope and I almost topple out of the ring, but the top rope against my back keeps me in. Still, I collapse forward onto my knees and one glove, gasping and holding my chest with the other. yt

Boxing Sara looking down at Marissa as I drop her early and hard.... slapping my gloves together and stepping back toward my corner and keeping my eyes on you as the count starts... 1.... 2...... "Done already?!!?" I chuckle as I lay back into the ropes..... 3..... YT

Marissa winces and I kneel, sucking air and trying to control my breathing. I wait until the count of 8 before slowly rising to my feet, then moving briskly away from the ropes and to my left, my guard back up as I glide across the canvas. "Lucky shot" I mutter as blow a loose strand of hair out of my face. yt

Boxing Sara "Sure, sure!" I mutter back at you as I step out of my corner to meet you in the middle and as you move left I step hard with my right, cutting your off, and throwing a pair of right jabs at your cheek and jaw, and then a left roundhouse kick into your belly, trying to lay my knee and shin out across your belly YT

Marissa circles around and you meet me with little hesitation. Pushing both arms in front of me and to my left to absorb those right jabs, I instantly lunge in, closing the distance as you kick, putting myself as close to point-blank range as I can so that I'm more in line with your thigh than your shin, the pivot leaving my right hip facing your kicking leg rather than my tummy. As I do, I unload a hard right, aiming for your solar plexus, then twisting hard to my right, trying to slice across your jaw with my left elbow. yt

Boxing Sara you come in close, not staying back like I had hoped and cut the distance for my kick, rendering it ineffective and then I duck in and crotch some as I try to cover my head and body from any attack, but the momentum of my kicking left and bringing it back spreads me open some and that right lands into my body, I grunt, and bend forward more, covering with my gloves yourleft pushes my right glove into my face... MTC

Boxing Sara my head turns to the left and I take a deep breath through the pain in my body but then manage to flex and kick my left knee up into your lower belly, under your navel, and then swinging a tigth right hook into your lower left ribs YT

Marissa lands my right but misses with my left, then reaches for your shoulders to drive a knee in. But you beat me to the knee... "NNNNNGH!" and I slump forward against you, trying to wrap you up in a clinch and buy some time, that knee a little low, which makes it sting all that much worse. Gritting my teeth, I try to hang on so I can try to shake it off. yt

Boxing Sara feeling you body up against mine and smirking as you clinch. I put another right up into your lower ribs and back up some, leading you and letting you stumble some into me. Then, pumping a third right into your left ribs as I step back some to open a space between us below our grinding breasts and shove my right knee up into your left hip as I twist to my left and try to pull you around to my left and throw you into the ropes YT

Marissa grunts as a knee comes up into my ribs, and I arch my body to try to pull that side away from the offending knee. As you back away, I jerk my left knee up to jam that final knee, but then find myself pulled around and flung into the ropes. My back hits the ropes and I shove my butt into them to spring off, trying to come back into you with a quick, hard kick off my right foot, trying to spear you just below your navel, my own tummy (and ribs) feeling a bit tight as I fire off the kick. yt

Boxing Sara tossing you into the ropes, I obviously keep on the pressure but then Ummpphhh!!! I grunt and fall forward, my face hitting your chest b/t your breasts as you kick lands in my belly, "Unnnggghh... fucking bitch!" i mumble as I try to push back and step away, sending a left right uppercut combo to your respective breasts as I do YT

Marissa feels my kick hit solidly, feeling some gratification finally. You fall forward into me, and I reach for your shoulders for a follow-up knee, but you pound your gloves painfully into my sports bra, stopping my dead in my tracks, eliciting a loud gasp, and making my eyes well up. My teeth clenched, I think "Bitch!" to myself and fire a hard right hook aimed for the left side of your jaw before shuffling back and trying to fight off the ache in my chest. yt

Boxing Sara "UMPHHH!!!" I grunt loudly, and my eyes wince shut as you drive a knee into my belly while a pound your breasts. Stumbling back i'm hurt and distracted with my defenses scattered and your right hook comes across my face and shot my head and upper body to the right. The lights flash and I fall to my rigth landing hard on my chest... my 38DDD breasts grinding and mushrooming from my sides as the ring shakes. moaning... flat on my belly.... trying to place my gloves on the canvas as the count starts up. 1...... 2....... 3......... YT

Marissa stumbles back as you go down, cradling my chest with a scowl on my face. "No abusing the puppies!" I shout, wincing some more before finally shaking it off and getting my wits back about me. I move to my corner and pace, staring over at you as the count passes, not very confident that you'll stay down. yt

Boxing Sara "Uhhhnggg.... ohhh fuck!" I strain and push up on the canvas as i hear the count advancing. 4..... pulling my legs up under me and shaking out the stars in my head, and6..... planntin gmy feet as I push up and fall forward into the ropes..... 7....... twisting around to get my back on the ropes and face you while my arms come up in defense... 8..... and pushing off the ropes as I step out into the middle of the ring, sweat starting to cover my body. loose strands of hair dangling on either side of my face YT

Marissa stares across, letting a slight smirk peek out. "That's right big girl" I think to myself. Brushing that loose strand of hair out of my face, I SMACK my gloves back together and move toward the center of the ring, guard up, leading with my left side, my body a bit more angled to cut down on the target area. "Coulda saved yourself the embarrassment and just stayed down". yt

Boxing Sara "Piss off, slut!" I snap back at your as you taunt me and I kick out with a left round house aimed up and at your chest and defending arms.... "Bitch!" I curse you as I kick and then kick a right straight at your left abs as they slightly face me, YT

Marissa braces myself as you send that high roundhouse up and around, taking it on both arms with a lound "UMMMPH!" As soon as I deflect it, you fire a kick off with your right leg, but it takes time for you to get that long left leg down before you can send that second kick, so I have time to brace for it, dropping my left elbow to protect my side. But it's still a hard kick, and the force of it sends me stumbling several steps back, where I finally slam on the brakes, my right foot skidding as I stop. That left side is getting a bit tight from the previous knees as well as this muffled kick, so I switch stances now leading with my right side. yt

Boxing Sara I plant that right foot forward of me after the kick and lock my eyes on you, my teeth gritted tight as I twist and start to spin to the left, lifting my left leg as I turn my back to you and look over my left shoulder, aiming a devastating left back kick into your body, center mass, hoping for your solar plexus, "Hiyaahhh!!!" I shout as I deliver the blow. YT

Marissa blinks as you wind up for that huge kick, and I know if it lands it'll be curtains for me. With my right side facing you, I take a short step back to put myself just outside of your ideal kicking angle, then actually step into the kick, letting your foot slip past my midsection as I twist around and pivot on my right foot, my left swinging around and up high behind you as I try to slam my left heel into the back of your head with a spinning back hook kick. yt

Boxing Sara sneaky little slut brushes off my big back kick, and moves to my back as it passes her.... but this isn't enough as she swings around and crosses her foot into the back of my head, of course unguarded and POW!!!! MTC

Boxing Sara my head kicks forward and my eyes flash, falling straight over and landing on my chest hard... really dragging my tits into the canvas and pulling down my top. ass slightly up in the air as my head pops up, woozy, loooking around and grabbing for the nearest ropes, trying to pull/drag my self over the canvas. YT

Marissa spins, feeling your foot roll past my rotating body as I whip that kick up and around. A rush of glee fills me as I feel that solid heel-on-bone contact, followed by the thunderous shudder of your body hitting the canvas, cushioned by your two personal flotation devices. I swing around and drop my foot back to the ring floor, then take a couple of steps back, envisioning your brain bouncing around in your head like a pachinko ball. "Yeah, get up big girl" I think to myself. "So many places left to hit you, and so little time". yt

Boxing Sara the count getting higher.... 3.... 4..... 5....... and I pull on the ropes, they sag under my weight as I gasp, and grunt.... a tear on my cheek as I shake my head.....6...... getting my feet under me, and wincing as i push up, leaning into the ropes for support, by 38DDD breasts hanging out over my wrinkled top below, pushing them up higher, deforming them, 7...... looking at the crowd as i spin back to my back at 8..... and then bring my gloves up as I stagger into the ring at 9...... wiping the tear from my face as I growl at you "come here bitch!" TY

Marissa smirks. "Yesssss" I think to myself, smacking my gloves together and moving right in. Making a straight line toward you, I cut to my right just as I get into range, trying to move to your left and get a bit outside of your line of fire. But I know I can't give you too much time, so I lunge in, lifting my left foot, but then whip my right up in a scissor kick, pulling down on my left foot to get extra height on my right, trying to snap it right up into your chin, assiming I can make it past those huge pillows on your chest, hoping you'll be too foggy to stop it. yt

Boxing Sara moving fast as you come aggressive as I knew you would, but try to cover and protect as I am dazed some. turning to my left as you come around, having to bring my right foot to step around into that turn and seeing your left kick. I stop stepping around with my right and lean to my left, your kick just nudging hard into the extreme right side of my belly, and then firing off my right kick round house high as I plant my left foot and aim to drive my foot across your face. But your right comes flying up and as I am kicking and bent over to my left it crashes b/t my breasts and I try to brace and stop it by pinching it b/t my gloves. I only slow it some as you right clocks me in my face while twist into my right. MTC

Boxing Sara my head pops back and I continue to twist to my left after my right kick... stumbling away YT

Marissa kicks hard, focusing on that chin, my double kick propelling me up into the air. Feeling my right foot dig up between those two huge globes, losing some steam before it bangs into your face, it goes of mostly as planned. But your right foot still has momentum, and it smacks across my left side and arm as I'm coming down, putting me off-kilter for my landing. I land awkwardly, stumbling to my right them going down, skittering across the canvas before coming to a stop. My right hip now rosy red from the friction, I scramble to get back to my feet as quickly as I can. yt

Boxing Sara i fumble and reach out for the canvas as I fall over and then crash down on my hands and knees... Unngghhh.. fuck... and I never lose momentum as I push up and stand, falling tits first into the ropes. Rememberingmy breasts are still exposed I grab my top and pull it up while shake my head, sweat flying everywhere, while trying to shove my beasts back into my sports bra (i am going to let beasts stay... just realized I missed that r, lol) Desperate and hurt I push off withmy arms on the top rope and spin to my right to find you clammering back to your feet. MTC

Boxing Sara I charge. I shout as i do and jump at you with a left kick aimed straight into your belly. I try to run you over almost as then our bodies collide and grind.... pushing and shoving your back in the ropes, hissing in your ear, "You'll never win, bitch!" letting you feel my warm breath on your ear lobe and neck, YT

Marissa gets to my feet pretty quickly, and your furniture rearrangement gives me some extra time. Back in my stance, you finally turn to face me, then charge! I pause for a moment, which robs me of the moment I need to evade, so all I can do is pull my arms together in front of that kick, but with 150 lbs behind it, even blocking it doesn't help much. The kick sends me hard back into the ropes, along with the collision of our bodies, and I grimmace as I feel your chest press against mine, the pounding of our hearts together feeling like some sort of precussion piece. Feeling you growl into my ear, my eyes narrow, the ropes flexing as you press me into them, leaving me no offensive opening whatsoever. "Fuck you" I hiss back, for lack of anything better to say.

Boxing Sara planting my feet and pushing, puusssshhhinnnggg hard into your body as my breasts push down into yours, shoulders twisting, heads knocking into one each others but shoving you into the corner, and then a double left knee up into your belly, just above your pubic bone, then pushing back with my gloves on your shoulders and letting you see the wicked smirk on my face as I twist to my right and swing a big right uppercut, TY

Marissa struggles a bit to breathe as you press me hard into the ropes, feeling them flex even more. As we struggle, frantically searching for an opening, you drive two vicious knees into me that are mere inches from being low blows. I SCREAM out through my clenched teeth, my body crumpling a bit from the shots, and that's when you push off of me and fire that big uppercut. But when we break, the pressure on the ropes is released, and I spring into you, causing your uppercut to dig into my chest just below my left breast, but getting enough boob to be painful. Betweeen the knees and the chest shot, I crumple into my own shadow, right to my knees in front of you, tipping forward so my left cheek rests against your tummy, where I gasp for breath. yt

Boxing Sara (damn... forgot to say uppercut to the chin... silly me) as you drop to your knees below me I thrust my leg into you, my thigh b/t your tits and shoving you back into the turnbuckle saying, "Get off me, whimp!" and I walk backwards keeping my eyes on you and slapping my gloves until I hit my corner. then slumping back, arms over the top ropes, visibly hurt and gasping for air, body heaves up and down. 4..... "come on, this isn't over yet!!!" 5...... yt

Marissa falls back as you shove me, then roll over onto my hands and knees, gasping and coughing. The count seems to be flying by, and I barely make it to my feet before 10, stumbling a bit, my bikini bottoms a bit crooked, but I don't even notice. Those two knees were brutal, and I feel a bit queasy from one or both of them, but I suck it up and bring my gloves up, shuffling away from the ropes, not wanting to get caught against them again, this time trying to stay light on my feet so I don't get steamrolled. yt

Boxing Sara "You bitch..." i mutter as I see you stand and push off the ropes to face you in the middle. As we meet I snap a left sweeper to your right knee, and then step back and start to circle to my right, leading with my right side as I then unless a right side kick your left lower ribs YT

Marissa slowly circles in as well, and once again we meet. My sports bra is now glued to me by my sweat, my tummy red from the knees, my body sporting various bruises and welts that promise to feel really good tomorrow. You snap a low kick out at my right knee that I deal with by lifting and bending it, letting the sweeping kick smack harmlessly against the side of my leg. Moving some more, you lunge into a side kick, but this time I swing my left arm down to deflect it behind me, hopefully causing you to drop beside me in a wide, immobile stance (mtc)

Marissa balls my fists, pivoting to face you, firing a hard right uppercut aimed into the underside of your left breast, then bringing my left arm up diagonally from that block, hoping the chest shot distracts you enough to land a slicing uppercut to the right side of your jaw. yt

Boxing Sara deflected and falling into a wide stance as you wanted. When you face me my face and eyes are wide and surprised, and your so close I have a hard time blocking the rigth upper to my left breast, knocking it up and out of my top again.. i shout in pain as my face cringes and then missing your left when my arms fall... my chin jacked to the left and then stumbling forward into you in a clinch... pushing... grunting... seeing stars... my head bowed over your shoulders as I curse you, my breath on myour right shoulder, trying to thrust up my left and right knees back to back to your belly, dazed and hurt YT

Marissa works that big mam, then lands my crossing left. Stumbling a step as you fall into me, I yelp as you catch the inside of my left thigh with a knee, just above my own knee, and I shove my hips toward you, trying to muffle further knees. Pushing back against you, I wait until the next knee attempt (that bangs against my right thigh) and give you enough of a shove to put some space between us, firing a right-left hook combo aimed for the outsides of those two huge globes, trying to pull your guard down, before trying to sail a third and final right hook aimed right across your jaw, trying to even it up with the other side. yt

Boxing Sara pushed back as I try to resist but moved back and then you twist and our bodies grind, our skin wet and slick, but you manage to brush off my knee... shoved away and slow to get my defenses back you punish my tits, slamming each into the other... i scream in pain and my eyeswine shut... missing your right that sends me falling chest first into thre corner, arms over the top ropes, gasping.... whimpering... eyes shut.... yt

Marissa lands that big right hook, and to my glee you fall into the ropes instead of going down. Darting in as quickly as I can, I put some more work into those two heavy globes, this time aiming a stinging pair of uppercuts for the underside of each one, eager to mushroom each puppy over my rising fists. "MMMPH! MMMMPH!" The second I fire those two shots off, I lunge for your shoulders, trying to pay you back for all those knees by trying to drill one deep below your navel, mentally picturing my knee stopping somewhere near your spine. "Game, set, match, BITCH!" yt

Marissa lands that big right hook, and to my glee you fall into the ropes instead of going down. With your back to me, I take a few steps back, resisting the urge to hit you in the back, waiting as Tracie counts. yt (less exciting but more in line with the match)

Boxing Sara pushing back into your body as you get close and spin to my left with a wild flaying left backhand and then as my back falls into the corner, trying for a right cross... not aiming.... just throwing them as I am desperate. The crowd around us a blur as I spin with what little I have left ut

Marissa breathes hard as I take a few steps back, and as I do, you back up too, and I start to expect a back kick, but you whip that left arm around with a backfist instead. Your wild fist glances off the top of my head, and as you fall back into the corner you put yourself out of range for the cross. Glancing blow cocks my head over, but I'm able to shake it off pretty easily, and I'm glad it wasn't a few inches lower. As you lean into the corner, you flail, and I try to get the timing right for a lunging front kick, trying to spear your smooth lower tummy and stick you firmly into that corner. yt

Boxing Sara mmy back slammed and pinned into thte corner as you kick me. I double over and scream in pain... gasping for air... being beaten and battered on by this smaller and younger fighter.... the fight leaving my as my arms grab the top ropes when I lean over after the kick. hurt and humiliated now as you all but finish me, suddenly realizing I can't continue. tears run over my cheeks as i lift my head to look up at you with my body bent over your foot. MTC

Marissa sneers as I extract my foot, placing it on the canvas in front of you. "With pleasure, bitch!" I hiss, reaching for your head, lacing my fingers behind your neck and pulling your head forward and down. "But first, eat this" I mutter, SLAMMING my right knee up, targeting the underside of your left breast as I try to sandwich it between my knee and your chin, ONE!! TWO!! THREE! slamming the knee up repeatedly into that tormented globe. yt

Boxing Sara screaming in torment.. "AYYEEEE GGAWWD DNO!!! please just end this": as i cry into your chest while you humiliate and break me more. arms falling off the tp ropes as I grab at your sides... "just.. just... do it please.." wanting this nightmare now to end

Marissa hisses into your ear and lowers my knee, slowly dragging it up between your legs, dragging it over the crotch of your white bottoms. "That's where you want it, don't you? Right there...." slowly, gently grinding my knee along that spot. "Well tough shit, BITCH!" Suddenly, viciously, violently, I send a final knee straight up, aiming right for the point of your chin, my left leg propelling me up into the air as I launch the knee. "MMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!" yt

Boxing Sara "unnghhh, ohhhhh.." my white thong noticeably damp b/y my legs, then shivering and my fingers dig into your sides, "oh, yes, i mean no, no, ohh hyes that is" i stammer and mutter conflicting statements while you tease my moist mound. but not giving enough time to commit to climax or try to resist you put your chin in my face MTC

Boxing Sara my light flash out and my legs buckle. i drop to the canvas hard again at your feet, landing on my tits and face... ass up in the air.

Marissa stumbles as I land from the flying knee, then stare down at your limp body, your ass in the air. Stepping beside you, I slip a foot under you and flip you over onto your back, then press that same foot down on your breasts, putting some weight down onto them to force them to bulge out, almost embracing my foot. Brushing my hair back, I finally look around. "I think you can put a fork in this bitch. She's done."

Boxing Sara lying flat out... feeeling you mashing my tits... i moan... i whimper as tears on my cheeks.

Boxing Sara trying to cover my face with my gloves as don't resist underable to fight back
Boxing Sara: KOed
Boxing Sara: defeated

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:00:01 AM by BigDevil- »
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Kickboxing Challenge: TaekwonGirl vs Boxing Sara
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 05:12:47 AM »
Marissa kicks ass yet again.  She needs to be stopped!

Well done, girls!  :)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Kim19

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 04:47:14 PM »
Marissa kicks ass yet again.  She needs to be stopped!

Well done, girls!  :)

I will do it, I will take care of her!!!

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 10:00:21 PM »

Bring it, Kim!  I can sprawl you out right next to Sara! :)
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline Kim19

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 03:47:00 PM »

Bring it, Kim!  I can sprawl you out right next to Sara! :)

We will see about that Marissa!!!

Offline alleykat9

• NOT INTERESTED IN FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTERS
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 01:34:30 PM »
Removed for breaking fourn rules
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:55:26 AM by BigDevil- »
Thou shalt not poke sacred cows

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 04:48:30 AM »
TaekwonGirl seems to be a super girl from where I sit.  8)

Well look on the bright side.  You'll never, ever have to worry about ending up in a cyber with me. :)

Offline Kim19

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 05:03:53 AM »
Having fought Marissa myself, I have to say that she is very fair and it was a pure pleasure to cyber with her. So much fun and very entertaining and skilled.

Offline alleykat9

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 12:17:38 PM »
Removed for breaking forum rules
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:56:13 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline alleykat9

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 08:46:02 PM »
Removed for breaking forum rules
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:57:02 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 04:59:45 AM »
Refrain from Personal attacks towards another member as they are unacceptable and against the forum rules.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline knockoutgurl212

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 03:54:21 PM »
Great fight

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 05:44:33 PM »
Great fight inddeed  8)
There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand. ― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein