News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get

• 97 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2015, 08:44:10 AM »
Team Maureen

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2015, 11:05:15 AM »
Gennette ,looks stronger

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2015, 06:24:43 PM »
Oh my gosh this is so intense and rough. They are ripping each other apart. I cant wait to see who breaks first.  I think Genette will end up the alpha cat but I just cant totally decide.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2015, 08:18:13 PM »
I'm very suspicious that something is wrong with the numbers on this poll. I find it difficult to believe that with all the support I've gotten since this fight started, this Bitch is ahead of me.

Maybe what I need to do is to stretch this fleshy cxntlip of Gennette's down to her fucking knee. My right hand has elongated Gennette's meaty labia about 1/2 foot from her womanhood. This Twat has an extremely pliable pussy ( You really can't call it a pussy because there's no hair on it), and I intend to take full advantage of this.

That's it Maureen!!!!!  This bitch cant go toe to toe with you!!! Time to take this fight over!  Stretch this dirty bitch out!  She will submit to you!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2015, 01:12:42 AM »
Damn!  My girl Maureen has run into one tough bitch here. I'm getting worried.  Not many women can fight this brutal but Genette seems to be able to really get down and dirty. Come on Maureen hang tough!  Time to get dirty and show the bitch why you the real queen here.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2015, 04:38:28 AM »
Yeaoooowww !! My hairy pussy feels like it's on fire as Gennette's right hand twists and tugs on my thick patch of cxnt hair. I so wish this ugly skank had a bush so I could return the favor. But, I must make do with what is at my disposal.............a vulnerable and meaty set of cxntlips. As Gennette's left hand digs into my shapely ass cheek again, I begin to rake my claws horizontally, back and forth, across her tender folds of flesh which is her vulva. This vulva attack brings several loud whimpers from Gennette's mouth. Her whimpers turn to a series of screams when the fingers of my right hand locate Gennette's protruding pink clitoris, and grasp it ever so tightly between my fingers and try to pluck it from her well-used nasty Twat.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 04:46:51 AM by mauler maureen »

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2015, 06:59:07 AM »
this is a tough one but i think Maureen will win
Titfights!!

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2015, 07:31:17 AM »
Come on Maureen , you're not far behind . Cripple this bitch .

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2015, 07:54:14 AM »
Come on Maureen! Shove two fingers up her ass and as she screams bite her tits! Wish I  was lucky enough to have two sexy women fighting over me like this  ;D
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2015, 01:40:42 PM »
Yeaoooowww !! My hairy pussy feels like it's on fire as Gennette's right hand twists and tugs on my thick patch of cxnt hair. I so wish this ugly skank had a bush so I could return the favor. But, I must make do with what is at my disposal.............a vulnerable and meaty set of cxntlips. As Gennette's left hand digs into my shapely ass cheek again, I begin to rake my claws horizontally, back and forth, across her tender folds of flesh which is her vulva. This vulva attack brings several loud whimpers from Gennette's mouth. Her whimpers turn to a series of screams when the fingers of my right hand locate Gennette's protruding pink clitoris, and grasp it ever so tightly between my fingers and try to pluck it from her well-used nasty Twat.

OH YES MAUREEN! THATS IT!!!! I think its safe to say Maureens fans in the crowd just let out roar and a cheer as she rakes this bitch good. Genetts whimpers and screams are signs she has had all she can take! Finish her Maureen!!!

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2015, 04:53:13 PM »
Geeez this is still so close!  Fans will win out as they both seem to be getting nastier by the second.  They both want it bad.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2015, 07:31:21 PM »
I don't know about the rest of the guys following this poll fight, but I shot my load on page 4. Watching these two hell-cats using these dirty tactics on one anothers most sensitive body parts, has me on the verge of exploding once again. Both Maureen and Gennette are giving as good as they get. Will either of them be capable of ever fucking again when this is finally over ?

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2015, 09:31:22 PM »
i vote for Maureen
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2015, 10:02:59 PM »
wow they are still tearing each other apart in the meanest way. I kept my load so far, but it won t be long...can t be. upon that i will be voting. marvellous catfight. congrats to both fighters
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2015, 11:26:12 PM »
Damn!  This fight is off the hook! They going at hard!  My girl Maureen looks like she might have hurt Gennette during that last exchange and looks like the members agree as she has nearly brought this fight back to even!  Keep the  pressure on Maureen! You got her hurt and in trouble!