News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get

• 97 Replies

Offline klawukatie

Re: Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2015, 03:54:32 AM »
Looks like Maureen has met her match. Gennette appears to be a force to be reckoned with.  Gennette wins!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2015, 04:43:03 AM »
Ohhhh SHIT !!!!! This fucking Skank must be trying to rip my asshole open! I can feel her sharp claws digging at my ass cheeks and spreading them apart so Lucky can get a good view. Well, at least I got Gennette to let my pussy hair go before she made me a baldy. I guess The Bitch didn't care for me twisting and pinching at her little pink clitty.

Before this Twat rips me a new asshole, I'm going to treat her to some vaginal probing. With my left fist still tearing at Gennette's scalp, I easily impale her by jamming four fingers into this Slut's shaved womanhood.

Hey Lucky. You told me Gennette was as tight as an 18yo.....................You lied, Dear. Her hole is so fucking big you could drive a bus thru it.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2015, 06:47:58 AM »
Though I normally would support a fellow bushy, I'm for this one rooting for Genette to come out tops, and to bald Maureen's bush ... giggles!  ;D ;)
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2015, 02:04:49 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! If you fight Maureen get ready to be humiliated!!!

Quote Maureen: "Hey Lucky. You told me Gennette was as tight as an 18yo.....................You lied, Dear. Her hole is so fucking big you could drive a bus thru it." LMFAO!!!

Maureen has this bitch in trouble!!! 

Quote Maureen:Before this Twat rips me a new asshole, I'm going to treat her to some vaginal probing. With my left fist still tearing at Gennette's scalp, I easily impale her by jamming four fingers into this Slut's shaved womanhood.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2015, 03:55:10 PM »
Oh yes!!!  This fighting is lining up for Maureen!  She has come back to even this fight up!  She has the crowd behind her and she has Genette wounded!!!! Genette is in a hostile environment!  This is Maureens playground!  GO MAUREEN!!!  NOW IS THE TIME TAKE HER OUT! Crowd chants!!! MAUREEN MAUREEN MAUREEN!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2015, 05:12:51 AM »
OMMPPFFF !!!!!!!! The wind is knocked out of me as Gennette gut punches me right in the center of my stomach. This fucking Bitch has her left hand tearing at my asshole, and now she's got me in a very painful cxntlip clamp. It feels as if my delicate pussy lips are in a vice. But, I know I have this fucker right where I want her.

As I fight off the pain being inflicted on my labia, my left hand keeps yanking at Gennette's scalp. Her hair comes out in my hand, and I show it to Lucky. My left hand goes back to work on Genette's hair. Meanwhile, the four fingers on my other hand are beginning to work over Gennette's cxnt from the inside. I start to scratch at the thin membrane lining the walls of her womanhood. I feel Gennette's body begin to stiffen. She has her thighs clamped tightly together, but my fingers are free to explore this Twat's insides. Now I curl my four probing fingers up and under Gennette's pubic bone from the inside. I struggle to lift her to her toes by the cxnt and march her over to Lucky so he can get a good look at my "handy-work". 

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2015, 08:18:34 AM »
Oooh, go, Genette, go!  ::) Keep on mauling Maureen the way you're doing! Rip out and bare her bush ... YEAH!!!  ;D :P :-*
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2015, 03:14:34 PM »
The two fighting women are standing barely 2 feet away from my face now, as I continue to pump my pecker. Maureen has practically dragged Gennette across the room by her cxnt over to where I'm sitting. Both fighters are drenched in perspiration. I can see that Maureen has hooked her fingers underneath Gennette's pubic bone and is lifting and tearing at poor Gennette's sex organ. Gennette seems on the verge of passing out. I don't think she expected anything quite like this.   

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2015, 10:15:27 PM »
yeahhhh Maureen;-)
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2015, 03:48:02 AM »
What a fight!!!  Maureen has gotten as rough as I have seen but it appears Gennette has survived  it and is looking to win this poll and fight with one more day to go! Very intnese and entertaining!

Offline Hot mama

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2015, 05:49:38 AM »
My girl Maureen all the way

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2015, 06:02:21 AM »
I normally hate complainers, but, I have to voice my feelings toward this poll. I just find it difficult to believe that Gennette is 9 votes ahead of me, especially since I have her in such a precarious position. In addition, if you read the members comments, I have 39 favorable to Gennette's 17...............more than double. Has this Twat figured a way to manipulate the voting ? The main thing is, Lucky knows I'm winning................he's seen the whole fight.

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2015, 06:26:04 AM »
Guess that must mean that Maureen won the sympathy vote and Gennette the catfight, pussy maul and all.

Offline Bustiestjobber

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2015, 07:57:54 AM »
Gannett will crush Maureen

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2015, 03:04:13 PM »
This poll fight lived up to all the expectations...................close to 300 voters, over 2 thousand views and 8 pages of comments and narrative. In addition, it was easily one of the nastiest catfight polls ever posted. I have to commend both Gennette and Maureen for the extreme way they went at one another. I know their fight provided me with great pleasure, and I'm certain I'm not the only man that jacked himself several times throughout the battle.

Ok Gennette..................it's time to have your way with me.