News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: FINAL UFC SHOWDOWN: Jessika vs Kayla (FIGHT conclusion) by Abby

• 7 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Looking over my records I found that Jessie’s memory must’ve been failing her – must be a side-effect of growing old, huh? Wink! Kisses!  ;) :-* - because I found that Abby did indeed write the Final UFC Showdown between she & I!!! The outcome of the fight was also decided by a Poll.

So here follows the introduction or prelude of the 1st two parts, and will post the fight & aftermath tomorrow or on Monday in the SAME THREAD!

Hope you enjoy! Comments are encouraged - please!  :)

Hugs
Kayla

THE FINAL ULTIMATE FIGHT CLUB (UFC) SHOWDOWN: Jessika vs Kayla  
By Abby    

For background to " The  Final Showdown",  those interested may wish to read:

"Lingerie Brawl"
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1323.0.html

"Rematch !!  "
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1459.0.html

“Laurie’s Revenge”
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5137.0.html

and "Ambush !! Two on One! "
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5207.0.html

Part 1: A RECONCILIATION

Kayla:

It was the third call from Heather in the last two days.  She was upset.  I was still angry.  A physical confrontation is one thing.  A sneak attack...blinded-sided, sucker-punched and ganged up on, is something far different.

"......but how can I ever trust you again?   You walked into the shower with a coy, seductive smile on your face.....kissed me passionately.....plastered your body against me.....and then buried your fist in my pussy!  ............NO.............Absolutely not..... I have no feelings but disgust and contempt for COWARDS.   Why not confront me?   Take me on woman to woman....ONE on ONE ?   I'll tell you why not....because you're GUTLESS !!  The woman I love....."

"I was so HURT, angry and confused.  Kayla please reconsider.....You wound up kicking my ass anyway......."

"And plotting with that fat, dried out slut Laurie....Did you REALLY think....."

"Kayla I deserve another chance.  And besides beating me.....  you humiliated me.....I didn't deserve THAT.....you were so cruel ..........I was beaten, helpless.....FINISHED......and you spread my legs for that OLD MAN.....  How was that any different from rape....answer me that?"  You didn't just encourage him, my God you ORDERED him to fuck me.".....you FUCKING RAPED ME, KAYLA !

"I don't know.....but do rape victims usually have earth-shaking orgasms like you did?   To hell with you Heather, you had it coming..........This conversation is getting us nowhere.  I'm hanging up the phone."

The next evening, Heather showed up at my apartment, unannounced, with two large suitcases.  She looked tired.

"I need to pick up more of my stuff.  This has been a very long week.  It's bad enough sharing Donna's small apartment and sleeping on her couch.......I can't keep borrowing her clothes.....they don't quite fit......"

I followed her into the bedroom.  She was sobbing softly as she started packing.  

"How could you hurt me like that.....how could you say you love me while fucking Abby....It's a miracle that his heart didn't give out.....I  can imagine how you fucked that old man's brains out....What is he, 60 ??? "

"It's not like that Heather.....we...."

"Fuck off, Kayla."    There was an uncomfortable silence.

"What were you going to say...that you love each other?   I feel so USED....and what's more I was LIED to.  It's awful... being discarded like so much trash....."

I  never lied.....and I didn't discard you, Heather.  For God's sake, YOU attacked ME.....AMBUSHED me....and you had help!"  I only did ONE thing wrong..."

"Uh huh, and what pray tell was that?"

"Heather, the only crime I'm guilty of is keeping our affair a secret.  I should have told you.  At first I thought it would be a one-shot deal.....the night I got my brains beat in by Jessika....I was crushed....emotionally and physically....I was devastated.....and he was so wonderful, so caring, so comforting....There was certainly no need to tell you then........After that night, I had no clue....nothing was planned....things just.....happened....."

"And why DID you keep it a secret?  Finding out from Laurie made it so much more hurtful."   Heather's body started to shake as sobbing turned to out and out crying.

"As things got more intense between us, I guess I was afraid of how you would react if I told you that I loved him.  I didn't think you'd accept the fact that I can be in love with two people at the same time."

"Love two people?.......At the SAME time?  No.  Not REAL love...committed love..."

"That's why I kept it a secret.  I knew you would feel that way.  And I'm not criticizing you.  My saying that is just the opposite....I know how wonderfully sincere you are, how much the words  "I Love You" mean to you.   And Heather, you seem to have forgotten one very important thing.  We NEVER kept our bisexuality a secret from each other.  We both knew that we'd each need a stiff cock every once in a while.... Since the beginning we've agreed to allow each other to date men.   The promise to be faithful only involved other women."

"DATE other men, fine....not fall in love with them !!"  She was crying harder now.  She sat on the floor next to one half-filled suitcase.  I sat behind her and put my arms around her waist.  Her body trembled gently as she continued to cry.  I held her tighter and cupped her breasts.  We kissed as she lay back.  I knew I still cared deeply for her.

"I can't imagine what you see in him.  He's almost old enough to be your grandfather."

"Maybe you'll get to know him and be able to answer that question for yourself.  And Heather, I DO love two people...deeply...AND at the same time....YOU and Abby.   Heather, please stop packing......"  She let loose a torrent of tears and hugged me.

We made love, slowly.  And we kept touching and stroking and kissing long after we each climaxed....the emotional re-connection far more exciting than the orgasms.....

The next morning Heather made an announcement.

"Kayla, I want to get more involved in your professional life.  I need to share more of your experiences.  Help me.  I want to become a better fighter."

I smiled broadly.  "My dear Heather, it looks like you and Abby are going to be seeing much more of each other."
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 07:20:24 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: THE FINAL UFC SHOWDOWN: Jessika vs Kayla (Parts 1 & 2) by Abby
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 03:50:00 PM »
Part 2:   HEATHER EMBARKS ON AN ARDUOUS JOURNEY

Later that evening …

Heather:

"Hi Abby."   I felt more than a little nervous, and a LOT uncomfortable as we sat down at opposite ends of the living room couch.  It was our first contact since the afternoon of the disasterous ambush.

"Hello Heather."   He tried to smile....just a little one...and barely succeeded....kind of.

Abby seemed as nervous as I was.  After all, a formal introduction now seemed more than a bit weird.  Now???... AFTER he had fucked me just as I had the royal stuffing beaten out of me.... while I was helpless......trapped by Kayla in an gross, obscene position.  I couldn't look directly at Abby and was blushing and shaking from embarrassment.  But I knew what I wanted.  I wanted to be more involved in Kayla's life....her life in the ring....and this was the best way I knew how.  And to be honest, I enjoyed the adrenalin rush while we were fighting last week.   LOSING sucked.....but I'd never fought before with so much emotion....and it was a real "high".  I never felt quite that way in any of the fights I've ever had, not even while stark naked, as some guys watched us win the Orient Beach Brawl.

"Abby I have to become an accomplished fighter.  I want to compete WITH Kayla at the Underground Fight Club.  I need you to manage and train me, just as you do for her.   Kayla tells me you've helped tremendously.....I know she's doing great there.   I'll be in the audience next week when she takes on Jessika again, and I'm really looking forward to it.  By the way, do they have "tag team" matches at the club?  

"First of all, Heather......and this is difficult for me....a part of me feels very bad about last week.  I got so carried away by what was going on.....perhaps I shouldn't have done what I did.....I'm sorry.....It was wrong....."  His voice trailed off and he was staring down at his feet.   "As far as managing you, and being your trainer, sure I'd be happy to.   Where do we begin?  First of all, most of the women at the UFC are "brawlers" as opposed to being pure wrestlers....and no one is a pure boxer.  You follow ?"

"Uh huh, sure."

Becoming a "pure" wrestler takes years of serious training.....I'll assume that's not what's on your mind... you're not giving up your day job, are you?   There are hundreds of holds and moves that need constant practice and repetition...there are actually schools you can attend to learn all the necessary skills.  But I'll be able to help you learn some of the basic wrestling techniques like the arm drag, hip toss and "Monkey Flip" that will help you in the UFC ring.  So what is it about you that might make you a successful fighter?

"I'm strong, athletic and well-coordinated."

"That's a start.  I can't teach "reflexes".  And I can't teach "desire" and competitiveness.  You've got to WANT to be in the ring, and it sure sounds like you do.  You've got to be able to ignore pain.  You've got to give MORE when it feels like you have no more to give.  I can't teach courage.  Those are some of Kayla's strengths: her competitive fire.....her willingness to fight through pain.....her LOVE of the game.......Sure, she's young, fast. agile and strong.....but there's so much more to her that's critical.......her will to win......her GUTS."

"So where do I begin......."?    

"The first thing you have to do is build up your endurance.  Your legs and your lungs are more important than you know.  You don't have a chance without either.  I want you to start running......every day if possible.....going further each week.   And we'll meet in the UFC gym as soon as possible.....we'll discuss an exercise regimen....and ring presence and strategy.  And Heather, I'm truly happy that you and Kayla are back together."

Kayla:

Abby, Heather and I met two nights later at the UFC gym.   I had just showered after a workout under Abby's watchful eyes.   Heather arrived  from work after changing ( at OUR apartment ) into jeans and a floral-print blouse, and was anxious to get started on her new mission.

"Abby I haven't really done all that well as a fighter."  Heather had a quizzical look on her face.  "That loser Amanda even beat me one on one....I mean EVERYone kicks the crap out of her.......but I'm no weakling.   I'm strong and quick......I know I can do better.

"It will take time and effort....and you have to make the commitment.  So you have the physical tools you need to make it....strength, agility, youth and reflexes.  And you SAY you want it....But there's so much to learn.  Strategy....ring presence.....technique....goodness, you even have to learn things like how to take a fall properly........and be sure, you WILL take many falls !!    And you'll HAVE to get better if you and Kayla are going to have any success as a Tag Team.  Oh by the way, even though the UFC rarely schedules "Tag Team" matches, the promoters LOVED the idea I when I brought it up to them yesterday, AFTER I mentioned that you two are lovers.  So let's find out why a strong, athletic, well coordinated young woman can lose to a human punching bag like Amanda.  Let me ask you, do you recall the turning point in last week's fight?".....What was your strategy?  Did you have a PLAN when you and Laurie attacked Kayla?"

"Which question do you want me to answer?"  

"Take your pick."

"I don't think Laurie and I had any plan...any strategy.  We just thought that together we could overpower Kayla.  Like....you know.... one of us would hold her while the other hit her."

"Where were your points of attack?  What were your main targets?

"Anywhere and  everywhere..... I guess....."  Heather seemed unsure as she answered.....hesitant.  Her face had a puzzled look.  "I thought Laurie and I were going to teach Kayla a painful lesson, that's all I really remember thinking.  Laurie was holding her....I punched Kayla in her breasts....I KNEW I was hurting her... she's told me often how she HATES being hit in her chest.....I don't remember thinking...."

Abby broke in as I felt myself grimace with the memory of Heather's fists crashing into my soft, unprotected tits.  "A good blow ANYWHERE is going to be painful.....and of course, a woman's breasts are very sensative...and a blow to the chest or groin can be incredibly painful.  But Heather, while pain alone may stop an amateur...or a woman who's heart isn't in it...pain by itself won't be enough to win against the kind of competition you'll meet in the UFC ring.   But you're not alone.  The strategy of a lot of women, especially the untrained, seems to be to attack her opponent's femininity....her breasts and pussy....And that type of attack is FINE up to a point.  Pain will certainly stun your opponent, ...slow her down, ....and ravaging an opponent's tits and crotch can give you a great PSYCHOLOGICAL edge.   But against a tough, veteran opponent like Jessika, that kind of attack alone is not going to get the job done.   What about that turning point?

"I don't know if it was a turning point.....but when Kayla and I were on our knees POUNDING each other, I thought I had the edge,  I thought I was taking it to her....really hurting her....when WHAMMM, she got me twice in a row....right in the belly.....just then I felt totally helpless......"

Heather picked up her blouse.   The gentle swell of her belly curved out just a bit over the waistband of her low-slung jeans.  She placed her hand on the slight roundness of her gut, just below her navel.  "I've GOT to get in better shape.  My belly is so soft......."

Abby stepped close to Heather. "May I "?  He asked, as his hand reached forward and took the place of Heather's.  He pressed it slightly into the shallow bowl of flesh around her navel.  "It's not this soft, delightfully charming little belly that's the issue, it's the layer of muscle underneath."   You've got to start a program that will strengthen your stomach muscles....ALL successful fighters have tough abdominals.  I'll give you a list of exercises that will work wonders in a few months.  Kayla has been doing them for a while now.   And about strategy?  Every time you step in the ring you have to know HOW you expect to put your opponent away.  Wins don't just "happen".  Fights don't end... successfully... just because you want them to.  There are different ways to incapacitate an opponent.....OK ?"  Heather nodded.

"First of all, the quickest way to end a fight is an assault to your opponent's face and head....an old-fashioned knock out.  But there's a risk, since most UFC matches are conducted bare-fisted.  A human skull and jaw bone are amazingly strong...nature's obvious way of protecting your most valuable possession, your brain.  In Kayla's only UFC defeat, she was on the way to a smashing win when she clocked Jessika in the jaw.....a BEAUTIFUL punch.....but the impact broke the index finger on her right hand.  She was fininshed after that...a one-handed fighter is at an insurmountable disadvantage.  So I've always advised my girls to keep their head punches directed to the cheek and nose... by far the skull's weakest points....But your rival is rarely going to just stand there and let you take aim at a particular part of her face.  Unless you're DESPERATE for a quick KO, there's a better strategy......."

"Oxygen, Heather.....Air."  I interrupted.  "Abby explained it to me this way.  The energy in your body, all your power, comes from inside your muscles, where oxygen mixes with sugar.  If you keep oxygen out of a person's body, that body, those muscles, can't produce ENERGY.  Am I right so far, coach?"  Abby nodded and smiled as I continued.  " And to breathe in the oxygen, your diaphragm has to move DOWN......"

Without warning I slammed a quick jab into Heather's belly, right at her navel.  She folded up like a pocket knife, grabbing her gut as air rushed out of the tight little "o" of her mouth.

"Now Heather, to continue your science lesson.  When I planted my fist in your belly....and by the way, you really ARE as  soft as a down pillow....the force compressed your entire abdomen and this drove you diaphragm UP.....when our diaphragm moves UP, we EXHALE....automatically....and that's why your last breath 'whooooshed' so delightfully out of your mouth.  Now you're weak because your muscles have been deprived of oxygen."

My surprised lover staggered just a bit and fell to her knees, still gasping, still clutching her belly.

"And as far as sucker punches go..... I guess we're even now."  

Abby reached down and helped her to her feet.  "Are you OK ?"  Heather nodded, still hunched over as she finally managed a breath.   "And just to complete this important lesson...".   As Abby said that,  a frightened look came over Heather's face.  "No Heather, I'm not going to hit you......but please pick up your top."  Heather complied, her body exposed now from the pleasant, widest curves of her hips to just under her jutting breasts.  A blow to a woman's belly....there..."  Abby pointed to her navel.   "......or lower.....will cause what you just experienced....oxygen forced OUT....energy then lacking.....But HERE..."  Abby touched Heather's upper stomach lightly, in between the arches of her ribs, just below her breastbone.  " HERE....a bit below the surface, right here, is the solar plexus.  It's a junction of nerves, including the one that CONTROLS your diaphragm.  A good blow here can STUN those nerves so they CAN'T function at all.  Hit a woman hard enough in the solar plexus, and her diaphragm becomes literally PARALYZED.  Breathing becomes impossible until the nerves recover from the blow and are able to work again.  Imagne the damage you can do while your opponent can't BREATHE !!

Heather nodded her head as she gently rubbed the last remnants of pain out of her guts.

"I guess I really do have a lot to learn"  She said quietly, looking a bit overwhelmed.  

I hugged Heather.  "Let's head home, OK?   Abby, we'll meet here tomorrow morning....say....9 A M?"  

"I'm coming too."  Heather chimed in.

"9 A M it is.....Sleep well girls."

"We will, Abby.....we most certainly will.  It's important for fighters to get the proper sleep,  isn't that right Heather?"

The next morning we met at the gym in streetclothes.  Abby spoke first as we entered the empty ring.

"Heather, first off, any success you have in the UFC will depend on your abilty to withstand punishment.  How you react to pain is something that all the training in the world won't change...that has to come totally from within you.....like desire and dedication.

"I WANT to WIN...and win with Kayla....I'll deal with pain......and Abby, I'll run every day as you suggested.  Tell me what else I can do."

"I've said this before.  I don't know any half way successful UFC girl who doesn't have a strong set of abdominal muscles......I know I don't have to remind you of yesterday and Kayla's "surprise".

Heather cringed and instinctively brought her hands to her belly.

"You'll do just what I had Kayla do when I began as her trainer.....A series of ab-toughening exercises.....pelvic raises, leg raises,  standard, reverse and oblique crunches, jacknives .....the whole 'nine yards'....Kayla will show you the techniques.   Later we'll work on offense... various punching and kicking techniques, and the like.....but no matter what, you MUST be able to breathe.......if you can't breathe, you can't fight."  

"You also need to develop what I like to call ring presence.  Are you near the ropes or a corner?  How has your opponent been attacking you?  Is her right hand her favorite weapon? Or her left?  How does she use her knees?  Does she try to keep you off balance with feints?"  Heather listened intently.   "Let 's make believe you're fighting Kayla in the ring.  What's your plan?  Think!  How are you going to attack her?  Now make a move!"

I knew what Abby had in mind, and when Heather reached for my face with hands curled into claws, I easily swatted them away with a downward thrust of my right arm and started a knee towards her wide open groin....stopping before I made contact.

Abby continued.  "First lesson in ring presence and strategy.....Any time you make an offensive move, you open up at least one part of your body to a counter attack.  And every time you make a move you have to imagine or ANTICIPATE how your opponent is going to defend it,  AND react to it.  What's her likely counter move?  In a real match,  Kayla would have speared you in the crotch if you made a lame attempt to claw her face like that.  Get into the habit of thinking like a chess player....two or three moves ahead.   Go ahead, Heather, make another move."

Heather ducked a sloppily thrown right hook that I sent towards her jaw, and threw a fist of her own towards my pussy.  She stopped it abruptly as I brought my guard down and slammed a decent jab into my left breast with her other hand.  

"Not bad, Heather, not bad at all.  The reflexes are there, that's for damn sure."  Abby cheerfully exclaimed.

Heather eyed me carefully as I brought my right leg back in a somewhat exaggerated fashion, keeping my foot close to the canvas.   Knowing it was a feint, she protected her face with her fists and kept her elbows in front of her breasts while she bent forward slightly.  Except it wasn't a fake.  "AAUUGGRRRKKK!!"  Air exploded out of Heather's gaping mouth, her eyes bugged out and she fell hard to the mat, curled up, as my heel plunged ankle deep into her soft belly.

Abby frowned as he shook his head.  "They're not all feints my dear....and we MUST toughen up that gut."

We continued for almost two hours.  Although Heather has had some experience in the ring,  Abby and I demonstrated basic wrestling moves like the 'Collar and Elbow' lock up, the 'arm drag' and 'Fireman's Carry'.  She proved herself to be an agile, willing student and also eagerly agreed to work with me as I trained specifically for the upcoming "Showdown".   After an exhausted Heather showered and left for work, Abby and I talked some strategy for next week's match against the Queen.

"Kayla, I want the element of surprise to help you get off to a fast start against Jessika.  She knows you're as capable a "brawler" as she has ever faced.  I want you to think of using more wrestling moves at first......keep her off balance....she'll not know what to expect and it will throw off her defense and counter-moves.  Here's what I think will be of greatest advantage to you...."

TO BE CONTINUED ... THE BIG FIGHT NEXT ... in this thread ...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 01:14:29 PM by Kayla »

petelv

Re: Repost: THE FINAL UFC SHOWDOWN: Jessika vs Kayla (Parts 1 & 2) by Abby
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 03:22:24 AM »
Kayla ,  This is a good start to your story.  I enjoyed it very much and looking forward to the next chapter.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: THE FINAL UFC SHOWDOWN: Jessika vs Kayla (The FIGHT) by Abby
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »
Thanks, KC, for the compliment (great to see you around again too!), but in this story Abby did all the writing - I only made suggestions in this one.

OK, here follows the FINAL SHOWDOWN with the usual steam Aftermath in 2 parts.

Hope you enjoy & comment!  :D

Hugs
Kayla

Part 3  THE FINAL UFC SHOWDOWN Jessika vs Kayla (& featuring Heather & Laurie too).

Abby:

The UFC arena was packed to the rafters.  The well-heeled crowd, salivating with anticipation, cheered wildly as the two Amazons entered the ring and paced calmly in their corners as the ring announcer made long, glowing introductions.  It was agreed, he said, that Jessika was putting her title of  "Queen of the UFC" on the line in tonight's contest.  Kayla wore a tiny shocking pink bikini bottom adorned with a few blue hearts.  Jessie's was silver with black stars, and just as small.  The beautiful women were otherwise spectacularly naked.  Just before the bell rang, Jessika flexed the magnificent muscles in her back and shoulders to the 'oohs' and 'ahhs' of the crowd.  Kayla lifted one long leg over the top rope and reached for her foot as her chin made contact with her knee.  Smiling at me, she then did the same with her other leg, intentionally providing, I'm almost certain, many of the attendees with the glorious vista of her pink-clad crotch while limbering up.  The audience roared in appreciation.  

As the women approached each other in the center of the ring, Jessika extended her arms with her fingers spread apart, challenging Kayla to a "Test of Strength".  The brunette complied, stretching HER arms out and up.  But just before locking her fingers with Jessie's, Kayla grabbed Jessika's right wrist with her left hand, gripped her right armpit with her right hand, fell back and flipped the surprised redhead up and over.  Jessie's magnificent 160 lb body flew into the air.  She landed on her back with a thud.  As Jessika started to stand, Kayla grabbed her arm, leaned back and and spun halfway around, launching Jessie towards the far ropes.  As her opponent hurtled towards her on the rebound, Kayla extended her arm, ready to execute a clothesline.  

Jessika saw it in time and ducked down, but the youngster simply stuck her leg out into the redhead's path.  Jessie flew through the air once again, this time landing heavily on her chest and belly.  Jessika got to her knees with a disgusted look on her face and lunged at Kayla's legs as the brunette approached her.  The slender South African tumbled to the canvas.  Kayla grunted as Jessie forced her face down and wrenched her left arm severely up behind her back in a simple but effective Hammerlock.  The brunette managed to force herself up  to her right hand and knees.  Jessika took her left hand off of Kalya's trapped arm and used it to pound the back of Kayla's head with her forearm.  Kayla somehow managed to spin over onto her back, freeing her hammerlocked arm, and as she did so, latched on to Jessika's full breasts with talon-like fingers.  The redhead grabbed Kayla's wrists and twisted as she groaned, freeing her heavy globes.  Kayla bucked her hips twice as she yanked on the redhead's elbow and Jessie tumbled off to the side.  Both women scrambled to their feet.

They slowly approached each other and locked up in a 'Collar and Elbow'.  Suddenly, Jessika spun around behind the young brunette and trapped her with a perfectly executed Full Nelson.  While putting intense pressure on Kayla's neck, she spun her 90 degrees to the right and drove her towards the far corner.  The redhead ran Kayla into the turnbuckle, releasing her hold just before the impact forced a loud groan from my fighter.  Jessie spun Kayla around and targeted her face with her big right fist.  Kayla tossed her head to the side at the last possible moment and Jessie's blow hit only semi-solidly against her right temple.  The Queen followed immediately with a left-right combination, both slamming into Kayla's belly.  Kayla answered with a fist of her own that smashed into Jessie's cheek.  A quick knee sent towards the big woman's bikini bottom missed as Jessie twisted her hips and took the blow on the outside of her upper thigh.  Before the Queen could counter, the brunette grabbed her right wrist and shoulder and spun her towards the opposite ropes.  

Kayla moved towards the center of the ring and crouched down, springing up with perfect timing to launch a drop-kick into her opponent as she careened off the ropes.  I smiled as my woman's powerful legs hit their targets.  One foot crashed between Jessika's full breasts while the other heel took the redhead in the upper chest, just below her throat.  Jessie flew backwards into the ropes, bounced off and fell heavily to the canvas.  The young South African grabbed Jessika's arm, lifted her up and threw her into the ropes again, with another well-timed drop-kick in her plans.  But Jessie managed to grab the ropes as she made contact with them, and there was no rebound.  Kayla's beautiful long legs extended as her body became horizontal but hit nothing but air and she landed on her back with a resounding THUD.

Jessika pounced on her stunned rival. She grabbed Kayla's crotch with one hand, her shoulder with the other, picked her up, spun her over and slammed her back down to the canvas.  Kayla grunted loudly as she crashed into the mat.  The body-slammed youngster then OOOFFFED as Jessie's knee drop took her just above her pink and blue bikini.  Jessika sat down heavily, straddling Kayla's hips, slapped her across the face and then went for the brunette's pancaked breasts, digging into and twisting the sensitive flesh.  Kayla retaliated by grabbing Jessie's breasts and the two Amazons squealed loudly as their tits were abused.  Jessika maintained her positional advantage until Kayla launched her right fist into Jessie's mouth.  The redhead fell back and both women quickly reached their feet.

Kayla took the initiative as little drops of blood began to dribble down Jessika's chin.  My woman backed herself into the ropes and used her increased momentum to knock Jessie over as a flying cross-body block surprised her veteran opponent.  I smiled to myself as Kayla wrapped her wonderful legs around the fallen woman's waist and locked her ankles.  The younger fighter put everything she had into her body scissors as Jessika grimaced and grabbed at Kayla's rippling thighs.  Unfortunately for the slender brunette, while her thighs were impervious to the redhead's clawing fingers, her body was just within reach of Jessie's right elbow.  The trapped redhead dug that elbow into my woman's belly four times before finally forcing Kayla to fall back and release the hold.  

Both women got to their knees and Jessie struck first.  Her big right fist came up from the floor with amazing quickness between Kayla's parted thighs and smashed viciously into her pussy.   As the brunette gasped and grabbed at her cxnt, Jessie hammered her breasts with a right and left jab.  Kayla cried out as she countered with a combination of her own.  A hard right to the belly was followed by an uppercutting left that sank deep into Jessie's pale right breast as the redhead bent slightly forward.   Kayla quickly drove her right into Jessie's mouth, and droplets of blood sprayed the air between them.

While both women were still kneeling, Jessika lunged for Kayla, wrapping her arms around the slender South African, effectively ending her brief fistic assault by pinning her arms to her sides.  Kayla broke the bear hug as she head-butted Jessie's nose.  The lovely redhead fell back, rolled away and jumped nimbly to her feet.  As the youngster started to rise from her knees, Jessika's right foot shot forward.  It landed hard and low, sinking deep into Kayla's belly right above that little patch of cloth between her legs.  Kayla "OOUUFFFED" and folded up.  Jessie grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up, ignoring Kayla's punch into the plump underside of her left breast as she pushed her back into the corner right above my head.  Kayla lashed out with her right leg but Jessie caught her foot just as it slammed into her cream-colored belly.  

The blow did far less damage than both Kayla and I had hoped.  Jessika forced Kayla's right leg over the middle rope as my woman hopped once on her left leg and stretched out her arms and grabbed the top ropes to maintain her balance.   Kayla's crotch was wide open.  That warm, beautiful pussy that I love and need so much was totally exposed and vulnerable.  I cringed and Kayla screamed in agony as the redheaded Amazon buried successive, brutal punches into her bikini clad cxnt.  

Kayla began to sink to her knees but Jessie drove a forearm up under her chin to keep her standing, and then pushed her head far back over the top turnbuckle.  Jessie riveted her attention on Kayla's flat, smooth belly.  The air was expelled from the brunette's young body in horrid 'urrhnks' and 'uurrmmphs' as Jessie big fists slammed repeatedly into her defenseless gut.  At least a dozen blows found their mark.

I pleaded silently.  "Dammit, Kayla....get OUT of the corner.  Slide that leg off the rope and kick her in the cxnt...."  

Jessie began twisting and pinching Kayla's deep tan nipples, enjoying the look of pain that her strong fingers put on the youngster's face.  Then she went back to the brunette's belly.  Jessika was employing the same tactic that I've seen her use so sucessfully so many times before....'Kill the body and the head follows'.   Kayla's abdominals had held up well so far, as I knew they would, but this second massive assault was too much.  After the ninth or tenth punch, with the oxygen completely beaten from her body..... with the intense battering that they were suffering, Kayla's stomach muscles began to give way.  Jessie smiled with delight as she wrapped her left arm over Kayla's shoulders, keeping her pinned with her back bent over the turnbuckle as her left thigh kept the younster's right leg trapped over the middle rope.

"I've got you now, WHORE.  You aren't WOMAN enough to take my crown...and never will be.  My goodness...what a choice selection of targets."

She plunged her fingers into Kayla's left breast and my fighter grimaced, still nearly breathless, gasping for any air at that she could suck into her lungs.  Jessie let go of her opponent's tit, reached back and absolutely BURIED her right fist in Kayla's guts.  My woman was helples. "OOUUFFFFF !!"  "OOOMMPHH"  Once, twice more, Jessie powered punches deep into the now pillow-like softness of Kayla's belly.  The din of the crowd was near deafening as less than a few feet from my face, Jessika's fists speared Kayla's supple body.  After the last horrific punch, spittle sprayed out of Kayla's mouth as it opened in a soundless scream.  Jessika looked down at me as she placed Kayla's left leg over the opposite middle rope.

"A familiar pose, huh Abby.  Kayla the slut, with her legs spread WIDE.....You like it, don't you old man...But she's not ready for your cock just yet.  Let me get her all soft and wet for you."

Jessika drove another sledgehammer right into Kayla's soft belly.  "Unnnghh".  The slender South African's agonized utterance was barely audible as their was so little air left for her lungs to expel.  The brunette's entire body shook as her eyes widened and her face turned crimson. Jessika's eyes locked onto a target a few inches lower.  As she drew back her fist behind her right knee, Kayla lunged out with her left hand and clamped it tight onto Jessie's crotch.  I could clearly see muscles and tendons tense and ripple under the skin of her wrist and forearm as her long fingers clamped down on and clawed at the redhead's pussy as her thumb dug into the silver star right over her pubic mound.  Jessika shrieked in surprise and swung a wild right at Kayla's head.  Kayla's ass slipped off the middle turnbuckle and she thudded to the canvas on her cute little rear end as the arc of Jessie's fist went right over her head.  Kayla released her pussy claw as she hit the mat and from a sitting position, kicked up with her right leg.  Although lacking her usual power, her aim was perfect as the ball of her foot crunched dead on into Jessika's cxnt.  Jessie's face turned ugly and she grabbed her crotch as Kayla scrambled her way to the middle of the ring, still trying to regain her breath.  She wound up on her haunches, facing me from the center of the ring, her naked belly bulging out and then curving inward, heaving and flattening as she desperately inhaled in great gulps. Our eyes met for a second.

"Go GET her, kid".  I shouted.  I thought I saw Kayla nod.

Jessika reached Kayla's slowly recovering body, sat behind her and clamped her legs around the brunette's waist.  The young woman grabbed at Jessie's legs as the redhead attempted to crush her ribs with a powerful scissors.  Fortunately for Kayla, her ribs held and she was able to regain her air and pry Jessika's legs open just enough to give her room to turn around and slam both forearms against the sides of Jessie's head.  With her boxed ears ringing, Jessika's thigh muscles relaxed and Kayla freed herself.

After regaining their feet, both warriors stared each other down for a few brief seconds before Jessika charged.  Kayla met her challenge and the two women crashed into each other, the result, dual Bear Hugs.  "No no no !!! "  I thought to myself.  In a raw test of strength, few women on the planet can compete with Jessika.  My prediction proved accurate.  Kayla's groans got louder as she finally gave up her hold.  I could only shake my head as Jessika lifted my charge up and dropped her "packege" as she got down on one knee.  I'm sure Jessie wanted to impale Kayla's pussy with her knee, but she missed.  Kayla yelled as her tailbone cracked into the Queen's knee at the conclusion of her brief downward journey, but her cxnt was spared.   As the brunette bounced and fell backwards, Jessie leaped up and forward, attempting to crush the life out of her opponent with a resounding full body "Splash".  Kayla was saved by some good fortune, and her superb reflexes and sense of timing as she lifted her knee at the perfect moment.  Jessie landed with her pubic mound flush on the young fighter's bony knee joint.  The thin fabric of her bikini, her thick thatch and the little pad of fat on her mons were of little help as her pubic bone was nearly smashed to bits.  I smiled for the first time in a long while as a horrific wail burst from the big woman's mouth.

Kayla rose slowly, grabed her fallen foe's shoulders and picked her up.  She sank her fingers deep into Jessika's soft, pink-tipped breasts and ran her into the far turnbuckle.  Jessika grunted as her back crashed into the corner.  It was "Payback Time" for Kayla as she slammed two fists into Jessie's big tits and then drove a stunning blow into the Queen's solar plexus.  Jessika's mouth opened wide but no sounds came out as the brunette draped her right leg over the middle rope and bent Jessie back over the top turnbuckle.  The older woman absorbed a multitude of punishment from Kayla's pistoning fists as she was HAMMERED in her breasts, belly, and wide open pussy.  Kayla especially enjoyed burying her fists into the redhead's softening middle.  She smiled, slightly wider with every punch, as each fist sank a little deeper into Jessie's guts than the one before.  I began to feel confident that this was the beginning of the end.....that there was no way that Kayla would not soon be wearing the Queen's Crown, when a wild-eyed mini-skirted women launched herself into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.  She ran up behind Kayla, raked her nails down the brunette's back, and punched her solidly in the chin as the surprised youngster turned around.      Damn it to hell........ it was LAURIE !!!

My soon-to-be ex-wife's punch managed to stun Kayla just enough so that her next blows met no defense.  She kicked Kayla square in the cxnt and then punched up into my girl's belly as she doubled over.  Her knee then shot upwards towards Kayla's face, but the brunette got her hands up and Laurie's knee hit them instead of its intended target.  But by this time, Jessika had recovered just enough to blast a half-strength double axe-handle smash into Kayla's upper back.  The youthful South African staggered, stumbled, and fell face first to the mat.  

"Pick the bitch up Jessika, and HOLD HER !!"  Laurie shouted over the roar of the paying customers.  Jessika happily complied and grabbed Kayla from behind, with her rigth arm hooking the brunette's elbows while her left encircled Kayla's throat !! .  Kayla struggled but couldn't free herself from Jessie's grip as Laurie began to pummel her exposed body.  Laurie howled like some crazed ninja warrior as she smashed three or four punches into Kayla's breasts.  Kayla's guts were next on her agenda, but as soon as Laurie's first gut-buster thumped low and deep into the youngster's belly, another woman dressed in cream-colored, low-rise slacks and a brief halter top literally threw herself into the ring !! ......... HEATHER !!

Kayla's beautiful lover grabbed Laurie from behind and spun her around, grabbing the shorter woman by the throat.   Heather's face was a picture of rage as she tried to shake the life out of her one-time ally.  Laurie scratched and clawed at Heather's face in response and forced Heather to release the grasping hold on her neck.  The two interlopers found themselves in a corner of the canvas, rolling about while tangled up, pulling at hair and swinging wildly at each other's heads.  Heather managed to ripoff Laurie's blouse and bra, while her own halter top wound up in tatters.  

"Heather, damn it, your fighting like a GIRL."  I shouted over the incredible noise of the crowd.

In the meanwhile, Jessika and Kayla were violently engaged in the middle of the ring.  Jessie evaded a wild punch from Kayla and grabbed her right arm as it flew well wide of her face.  She arm-whipped Kayla into the ropes and picked up her leg as the brunette hurtled towards her.  It caught Kayla full in the chest.  "AAUUGGGHHH" !!  The redhead picked up her downed opponent and repeated the arm-whip, this time spinning around twice to build up momentum before letting her go.  As Kayla approached her on the rebound, completely out of control, Jessie leaned forward and ducked her head, and then straightened her body sharply just as Kayla made contact with her shoulders and upper back.  My heart stopped as the young woman flew up in the air and OVER the top rope.  

Shrieks and gasps erupted from the stands as Kayla did a summersault in the air and crashed into the second row of seats.....  making contact with some spectators who were scrambling to get out of her way.  She appeared to hit her head on the top edge of the back of one of the chairs as she crashed.   As chairs and people scattered in every direction I rushed to Kayla with my heart now pounding.  As I reached her, I stumbled over a well-dressed middle-aged woman who was grimacing on the floor after taking a solid blow in the ribs from Kayla's flailing arm.

"Kayla, my God, how badly are you hurt?"  She didn't answer.  "Thank the Lord the seats in the first few rows are well padded and armless."  I said to myself.

With one eye on the ring I saw Jessika grab Heather from behind as Laurie ripped off the remnants of her top and bra.  Jessie drove her elbow into Heather's upper back, and the brunette's full, coral-tipped breasts jutted forward as a result.  Laurie began soundly slapping the lovely mounds, turning their pale whiteness blotchy red and pink.  The trapped woman, naked save her hip hugging pants, yelled and cursed as her breasts  bounced, wobbled and shook with each of at least a half a dozen stinging sweeps of Laurie's hand.  

"Kayla, how badly are you hurt?"  It took her the longest minute and a half of my life to respond.  She shook her head.  "I'm OK, Abby.....I think....."   She took a moment to see if any sharp pain would register.  None did.  She looked up at the action in the ring.  "FUCK THIS SHIT !!"  She screamed.  "Look what they're doing to Heather ! "  

Heather's breasts were being beaten by Laurie's fists.  Kayla's lover suddenly screamed loudly as Jessika applied a double Hammerlock, severely wrenching both of her arms while digging a knee into the small of her back.  Heather's hips thrust forward and her smooth, gently rounded belly bulged out over her low-slung slacks.   Laurie sank an uppercut deep into the soft swell of Heather's belly.   Air and an awful, guttural "UUNNNGGGHHH" burst out of Heather's mouth as Laurie loaded up another fist.  

Screaming like a Banshee, Kayla grabbed the top rope with both hands and pushed down as she high-jumped into the ring and LAUNCHED her body at Laurie.  Her yells startled all three women in the ring.  Jessika slammed her big fist into the back of Heather's head and sent her flying off to one side and tried to intercept Kayla before she collided with Laurie who had turned to face the shrieking noise.  The beautiful redhead was unable to prevent Kayla from crashing into Laurie's face and chest as the two of them flew into the corner right above me with the stunned Laurie winding up on the bottom of a two woman pile.  As Jessika neared the twisted mass of female flesh, Kayla kicked her right leg back and up.  Jessie wailed and her face became a hideous mask of shock, pain and dismay as the young brunette's foot smashed with sickening force into the very bottom of her bikini, crushing her already badly bruised pubic mound.  Jessika screamed as she writhed wildly on the mat with her hands clutching at herself, her knees up at her chest.  

Kayla got up and pushed a now alarmed Laurie into a corner and yanked off her wide-pleated mini-skirt.  The short, fleshy brunette was trembling, fear etched on her face...... a look that quickly turned to one of sheer agony as her much younger, taller rival  pounded her sagging, smallish breasts with an inhumane battery of punches, and then rifled two murderous rights up between her soft, plump thighs.  "AAUUGGGHHH !!"  Laurie shrieked as the cxnt-busters scored direct hits.  The sleek South African locked her right hand onto Laurie's pain-filled pussy and applied an excruciating crotch claw for a minute or two before leaving her moaning rival slumped against the corner ropes as she went to check on the condition of her lover.  

Heather had gotten to her feet and was holding her bruised and reddened breasts in her hands.

"I want that fat cxnt."  Heather motioned towards Laurie, who had managed to sit up with her back against the bottom turnbuckle, one hand clasped to her battered breasts, the other clenched to her pussy.   Her eyes were shut tight.   Her soft body, clad only in a black thong, quivered as she groaned.

"You go get her, darling......I'll deal with Jessie."   The crowd roared as the two young women embraced and kissed each other deeply in the middle of the ring.

Kayla reached Jessika who had managed to get to her knees.  She approached her rival cautiously frorm behind and jerked her up violently by her hair, grabbed her shoulders and ran her into the far corner.  The redhead grunted loudly as her heavy  breasts slammed into ropes and the top turnbuckle.  Only by bending her neck sharply at the last second did she avoid the calamity of having her face smashed into the ring-post.  Kayla spun her around and blasted her full in the mouth.  Jessika's head lurched back as more blood began to seep from her split lips.

"NOT THE HEAD, Kayla...NO RISKS NOW !! "  I shouted at the top of my lungs.  "The belly, Kayla...HER BELLY ......take it to her GUTS.....You've GOT HER.......The SOLAR PLEXUS.....NOW !!!...."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: THE FINAL UFC SHOWDOWN: Jessika vs Kayla (THE FIGHT) by Abby
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 06:18:28 PM »
In the meanwhile, in the opposite corner of the ring,  Heather had propped Laurie up against the turnbuckles and ropes and was toying with her  poorly conditioned, middle-aged opponent, as happy as a cat playing with a trapped, helpless mouse.  Heather's fists made THWACKING and THUDDING sounds as she pummeled Laurie's body.   She broke Laurie's nose with a ferocious blow.  The poor woman's hands went to her face as blood streamed between her fingers.  Her breasts began to discolor and swell as Heather assaulted them without mercy.  

Heather's fists then sank deep into the soft, yielding bowl of Laurie's belly that jutted out and hung over her thong.  Her plump, round belly rippled and jiggled as each fist plowed into it.  Heather kept her opponent propped up with her left forearm jammed under her chin while she draped one of Laurie's legs over the middle rope.  Laurie was past moaning and grunting....her body simply shuddered and shook as Heather rammed knee after knee into her wide open cxnt.  Heather then bent down and planted a KISS just beneath Laurie's navel !!   "Your belly makes such a PERFECT PUNCHING BAG !!"  She screamed with delight.  She punctuated her cry by burying two more hard fists into Laurie's already traumatized guts.  The older women let loose a horrid "OOORRRFFFFFF" and fell face first to the canvas.  She rolled around in a fetal position, making little gasping sounds as Heather raised both her arms in the air.  After about a minute, she pulled Laurie up by her hair and flung her back into the corner, grabbing her chin with her left hand and forcing her head back.   Laurie's hands were clutching her belly, her spread fingers pressed deep into its soft, heaving flesh.

"Move your hands, you fat cxnt !!"   Heather screamed. Laurie just shook her head weakly from side to side.  She was crying....and  terrified.  Heather reached out and pulled her clutching fingers from her gut.

"No more....."  Laurie struggled to whisper, most of the words coming one at a time.   If she wasn't directly over my head I wouldn't have heard a thing she said.  "Please............ my belly.....dear God......it..hurts.......no more......don't.....punch....my.....belly...any...more.....pl......"

Grinning ear to ear, an ecstatic Heather applied the 'coup-de-grace', putting an end to Laurie's pitiful, whimpering plea as she plunged her fist agonizingly deep into the beaten woman's belly, gutting her.  One could almost see waves of pain radiate out from Laurie's belly and consume her entire body.  Her knees and face hit the canvas and she curled up into a distraught, breathless, quivering wreck.

"You know why Abby won't fuck you anymore?    Heather taunted.  "Because you're an old, ugly, pot-bellied SLUT ! "  She ripped off Laurie’s thong and shoved it from behind into her pink slit.  She took out the thong, now soaked with sweat and pussy fluids, and jammed the panty into Laurie's mouth.   As Laurie gagged, Heather picked her up by her shoulders and thighs.  Striding around the ring to raucous cheers, Heather smiled.  Then she rose up on her heels before dropping Laurie down, and quickly got to one knee.  The small of Laurie's back slammed into Heather's outthrust knee as she fell.   Heather raised her arms in triumph as poor Laurie lay naked, twitching on the canvas with the strings of her thong sticking out of her mouth.

Against the ropes to my left, Kayla kept taking it to Jessika with a barrage of punishing, rapid-fire fists thrown at the redhead's beautiful breasts and belly.  Some were blocked, but just as many landed.  Kayla too, took some vicious hits.  My lovely brunette seemed to be getting the better of the exchanges, but Jessie, tiring and hurt from two thunderous gut-busters, reached down deep into her unbelievable reserves, and gave Kayla all she could handle.  Back and forth the two magnificent warriors slugged it out.  After dispensing with Laurie, Heather ran to the embroiled duo and threw a wild, roundhouse punch, landing a glancing blow to the side of Jessika's head.  Kayla motioned her away with a wave of her hand.  Heather backed off.

"She's MINE, Heather....all MINE....."

Kalya got through her opponent's defense and straightened Jessie up with a well thrown right uppercut that slammed into the underside of her soft left breast, and followed that up with a perfect jab into its nipple.   As Jessie grunted and staggered  back, clutching her breast with one hand, Kayla jammed her knee hard into the redhead's belly.   Another breast-crushing fist straightened Jessika up again.  I could see the Queen's Crown above my fighter's head.  Kayla took her time and put a broad smile on my face as she drove a solid fist right into Jessie's belly, and another deep into her solar plexus.

"OOOUUUFFFF", "AAUURRRGGH".   Jessika willed herself to remain standing and surprised both Kayla and me with an underhand right as she doubled up, catching  Kayla square on her pubic mound.  The super-tough redhead's courage was still there, but most of her strength was gone.  Kayla absorbed the blow easily.  She grabbed Jessie's arm, spun her around and flung her into the ropes.  She took a half-step to the side and brought her arm up at just the right moment as Jessika hurtled towards her on the rebound.   Kayla's arm slammed into Jessika's jaw.  The redhead smacked the mat hard with her back and head as her legs shot up in the air and then thumped back down to the canvas.  She was unconscious.  

A beaming Heather raised Kayla's hand in victory as they met in the center of the ring.  As the spectators applauded and cheered wildly, the two women pressed their bodies into one another and enjoyed a long, deep kiss.

As their embrace ended,  Kayla smiled to the crowd and put up her arms asking for quiet.  As the spectators finally settled down, she thanked them and then continued:  "I am now offering the following CHALLENGE.......Are there any....ANY two women in the UFC who are willing to take on Heather and me in a No-Holds-Barred Tag Team match?   The crowds roar was deafening.  "And in addition to any prize money put up by the Underground Fight Club, I will wager TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS of my own money on the outcome of the match.   Who out there is woman enough to challenge the NEW "QUEEN" and her lover?"  

Kayla and Heather kissed wetly, deeply, again, pressing their sweat-slicked breasts and bellies into one another as the crowd made more noise than I have ever heard a UFC audience make before.  They took a detour on their way to my waiting, outstretched arms as I stood on the ring apron.  Standing over the unconscious former Queen, Heather shook her head as she spoke.  "I can't believe this  scheming SLUT.  I'm SURE she put Laurie up to it....She KNEW she couldn't beat you fair and square."   With that, Heather jumped into the air and bent her knees as she reached the highest point of her leap.  She straightened her legs and landed with devastating force, virtually gutting Jessika as both feet speared the fallen woman's belly.  

A horrid sound came out of Jessika's mouth, like nothing I had ever heard before, as her entire body bounced and shook and her arms and legs reacted wildly to the unbelievably brutal stomp.  Her body came to rest on its side, with her hands gripped at her gut and her legs twitching.  Kayla removed Jessie's black and silver bikini bottom and shoved it disdainfully in her mouth.  "You taste like the garbage that you are, don't you,... you SKANK...!! "   Kayla smiled and pointed to Jessika's ankles.  Heather grabbed them as Kayla picked Jessie up by her armpits.  They swung her now semi-conscious body a foot or two off the mat, and then at the count of "three",  tossed her over the top rope.   She flew into a group of cheering men who were standing in front of their first row seats.   Men, Jessika and chairs crashed and bounced wildly, with the beaten redhead winding up on her back in front of some seats in the second row.  

One of the men who was knocked flying got to his knees between Jessika's legs, grabbed the insides of her knees and rested her calves over his shoulders.  The second he unzipped his fly, a hugely erect cock appeared and he plunged it straight into Jessie's pussy.  Pumping furiously, the man grunted loudly and came in seconds.  As he stood up breathing heavily, a '20-something' fan, who obviously had too much to drink, flopped down lengthwise on Jessika and fumbled at his belt and fly.  

"Kayla, this is wrong.....Where's security?"  I said.  I started to bolt towards Jessie but Kayla grabbed me.

"The cheating whore deserves what she's getting.  SHE PERSUADED LAURIE to help her tonight, I just KNOW it.  I'm tired of this two on one CRAP....Some fucking QUEEN !!..."  

A barrel-chested man ran headlong towards the mass of people that had quickly surrounded the defeated fighter.  The burly middle-aged guy burst through the throng, grabbed the tipsy 'fly-fumbler' and tossed him a few rows to the rear.  The big man's fly was already open.  Jessie started to moan and move about as he began to fuck her furiously.  

I couldn't believe what I saw next.  An attractive young blonde woman picked up her skirt as she stood over Jessika's face.  She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down below her knees as she sat on Jessika's mouth and chin !!!  Her panties ripped as she spread her own legs and gyrated her hips feverishly, screaming loudly as she clutched and kneaded her own breasts.  The man fucking Jessie looked up, smiled, and continued to pound his cock deep into her slick pussy.  

Four yellow-vested security personnel finally arrived on the scene and began shouting as they shoved shocked onlookers out of their way.  One of them picked up the face-fucking blonde who screamed and cursed as her legs kicked out wildly, just as a child might do while throwing a temper tantrum.  Two others dragged the heavy-set guy off of, and OUT OF the helpless redhead.  He responded by clocking one of the security guys in the head with a meaty fist, as his thick, shiny wet cock waved in the air like some obscene, strangely shaped pennant.

Three more UFC personnel were needed to get things under relative control and save Jessika from more dreadful humiliation.  Two female security guards picked her up and supported her as they walked to the dressing rooms.  

The stunned spectators began to cheer again as Kayla, Heather and I walked happily out of the arena.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: THE FINAL UFC SHOWDOWN: Jessika vs Kayla (DAISY CHAIN) by Abby
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 06:21:05 PM »
Part 4     THE DAISY CHAIN

Kayla:

My entire body ached as I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, examining a small egg-shaped bump over my left eye and the ugly bruises that were ruining my tan lines.  The aches, bumps and bruises were more than worth it.....I had taken Jessika's title.......and I would heal.  Soon enough my deep bronzed skin would be highlighted just as before, just as Heather loved.....with contrasting areas of soft beige at my breasts, my ass cheeks, and the triangular frame around the thick, dark, neatly trimmed curls of my mons.  Putting on a t-shirt and thong, I joined Abby and Heather in our living room.  

"Heather, my brave, wonderful lover.....All my strength and agility would have meant little had you not intervened.   I'm so grateful.   You certainly saved my tight little ass tonight....."

"I didn't have a choice....I didn't even think about it.  I wasn't going to let Jessika beat you that way.  Even if I'd have gotten the shit kicked out of me, at least I would have bought you some time.......My God, Kayla, I don't believe how RESILIENT you are....you took such punishment, and still you were able to fight back.....and WIN.....Your endurance is really incredible"

"I love the game, Heather.  It's as simple as that....."

"It's not quite THAT simple" Abby interjected.

"Well, ok.....there's more to it.  But I'll tell you this, Heather,  it's NOT the money.....it's the GLORY that means so much to me.....Being the BEST....competing and WINNING is such a turn-on.......The money will be spent soon after it's earned.....Abby, how much did your beautiful new Audi cost?   But being the "Champ"....the "Queen".....why that'll be a PART of ME that can NEVER be spent, never taken away.  Sure, I  won't be the "Queen" forever  someday, some younger, tougher, hungrier woman will claim my crown....but the fact is that it's MY crown NOW......Hell, I'm going to have someone put a crown on my tombstone....."   And don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the money....I've done very well since I signed on with the UFC with Abby negotiating my contracts....."

"You've earned every penny, Kayla."  Abby beamed.  " And the UFC has done pretty well by you, too.  Ever since your second match, you've been fighting before "Standing Room Only" crowds.....And no wonder....with your skills, your stunning looks, your youth......your enthusiasm, and your guts, it's no surprise that you've quickly become a fan favorite...... You're a gold mine for the promoters."

"I love Kayla's guts."  Heather giggled like a schoolgirl as she leaned over, raised my t-shirt and nuzzled my belly.

I pressed her face gently into my tender belly and then slowly moved it down until it rested in my lap.  Abby got up and went into the kitchen.  When he returned, Heather and I were kissing passionately.

"Girls"  He said cheerfully, as he brought with him a bottle of champagne and three glasses on a tray.  "I put this on ice just in case we had something to celebrate tonight, so let's........"  He stopped abruptly when he looked up and saw us.   He put the tray down and walked to the door.  "It looks like you two will celebrate just fine without me tonight."  He said with a wide smile and happy voice.

I picked my head up as I saw him head for the door out of the corner of my eye.  "Where are YOU going, Abby?"

"It's one of my cardinal 'rules', honey.  When I'm with two other people, and they start to explore the backs of each other's mouths with their tongues, I head for the door."  He chuckled.

"Generally speaking, I'd say that's a great rule.  But not this time, dear trainer....not THIS time."  Heather seemed a bit taken aback by my words, but I glanced at her and spoke with my eyes, as if to say "Don't worry, baby...things are going to be just fine....."

I got up and playfully pushed Abby down into the easy chair.  He opened the champagne bottle and we toasted  "Victory" and  "Love".  Half the champagne was still in the bottle when I started to unbutton Abby's shirt.  Heather seemed a bit unsure of herself as she clumsily removed Abby's belt and then his jeans.   I grabbed Heather by the hand and we walked into the bedroom.  Abby followed after taking a long swallow from the champagne bottle.  

I propped all the pillows against the headboard and sat up against them.  Heather lay in front of me, her hands reaching for my breasts as she buried her face between my thighs.  "Mmmmmm... Oh Heather.......that's soooooo nice.......".   I picked up Heather's head.  "Turn over, darling.....please....."  Heather  was now leaning  against me,  her smooth back pressed against my bruised belly and breasts.  My hands reached around  and held her full, round breasts.  She bent her head back and began to moan oh so quietly.  I moved one hand to the satin curve of her soft little belly, and then to the silk of her inner thighs.  Her legs widened at my touch.   Abby lay on his stomach between Heather's legs and brought his mouth to Heather's breasts, delighting her nipples with his tongue as I grasped Heather's hips.

Abby:

I must confess I had no idea that this was going to happen.....none at all.   And another confession.....Group sex was know to me only through literature and listening to conversation.....and at my age, I worried, could I please these two lovely women in the style to which they both were so richly deserving?  

I took my time.  Gentleness was also an important consideration, especially for Kayla, as her body suffered bruising from head to crotch.  Heather had a few minor scratches on her face and a small black and blue mark just below her navel.  Heather's body, softer and fuller than Kayla's, was a joy to explore with my mouth and hands.  I savored every moment.  After kissing and caressing every inch of Heather from her thighs to the tops of her wonderful breasts, I shifted my body to the side and placed my left hand under the moaning woman's rounded backside, lifting ever so slightly.  My lips went straight to the thick curls of her mons while my right hand  reached under Heather and found Kayla's damp, waiting pussy.  Heather's plump outer labia were next to receive the touch of my tongue, while the fingers of my right hand delicately played with Kayla's ever-moistening cxnt.  To say that I though myself at that moment to be the luckiest man alive, would be the understatement of the century.

My lips and tongue continued to probe, lick and suck at Heather's delightful sex.  She began to cry out and shudder.  The fingers of my right hand kept gently stroking Kayla's pussy, finding, and playing delicately with her swelling clit and softly exploring her steaming love tunnel.  Heather began to cry out louder and her hips bucked as Kayla began to quiver and moan.  Heather's long orgasm finnaly subsided as Kayla's kept building and building.  I pushed the climaxed Heather gently to one side and place my head between the tops of Kayla's thighs, my cheeks caressed by their enchantingly warm, soft skin.  I licked her pussy lips and darted my tongue in and out of her tight pink slit as my fingertips played with her clit.  The wonderful sounds and movements of an overwhelming climax soon followed.  

The three of us lay still for a few minutes, until I embraced Kayla, pulling her incredibly warm belly and breasts hard against me.  She gave a soft cry as I chided myself for momentarily forgetting about her tender bruises.  She ground her pussy into my groin as we kissed, a deep, lingering, fantastic kiss.  Heather turned around and grabbed my shoulders.  She pressed her wonderful body against my back, and smashed her hot, wet mound into my ass cheeks.  The sheer sensuality of the moment nearly overwhelmed me.  It was a moment to be forever frozen my mind, as my body was engulfed by two beautiful, sensuous, loving women.  If we could have stayed like this for hours, it wouldn't have been long enough.

Kayla:

Abby had made us wonderfully content.   As our kiss ended, I cuddled his cock and it immediately began to grow thick and hard.

"Take me in your mouth, please."  He whispered. "I have an idea".

I smiled and reached for his stiff shaft with my mouth.  I was curious why he turned onto his left side as I did so.  Abby then spoke to a still smiling Heather.

"Heather, lie on you side....here......Spread your legs so I can kiss your lovely pussy."  

She inched along the bed on her side until the juncture of her thighs was inches from Abby's face and she moved her top leg back just a bit to give Abby's mouth easier access to her sex.  Abby grabbed her right butt cheek with his left hand and buried his face between her thighs.  Heather and I now saw just what Abby had in mind and I shuddered in anticipation of what I knew was to come.  I shifted on to my side and moved my body so that Heather could now reach my still warm, still wet cxnt with her mouth.  The three of us, on our sides, were locked in a circle of outrageous love and passion.  At first I found it hard to concentrate on pleasing Abby with Heather's mouth and lips dancing in and out and over my throbbing cxnt.  

I could hear both my lovers' muffled moans and could feel their bodies quiver delightedly.  My own soft sounds of pleasure were barely audible as I sucked and stroked Abby's stiff cock with my eager lips and tongue.  Abby exploded first.  I squealed joyfully as he shot hot sweet cum into my waiting mouth.  I sucked and licked him passionately until he came again, and yet a third time.  The taste of his cock and his seed was so special, so wonderful.....I wished there was more of him to swallow......I don't remember who climaxed next, Heather or I, nor did it matter one bit,.....but Heather and I both reached amazing, intense orgasms soon after Abby.

Abby and I were silent for a while after our human "chain" had broken apart.   But Heather kept whispering, more or less to herself:   "That was amazing.....that was soooo intense.....that was so wonderful.......my God, that was beautiful.........."   Finally she asked him:  "Abby did you plan that from the start?"

"Not really."

"Have you ever done that before?"......"How did......."

"No, Heather, this was my first time doing anything like this....ever..........The "chain"?  It just came to mind as we started making love....I'd heard about it a long time ago......It's called a "Daisy Chain".  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

A short time later, Heather went to 'freshen up'.

"Abby, I really am so grateful to Heather for what she did in that ring.  I want her rewarded.... And I want you to give her the reward."  I winked.

"I agree Kayla.   Heather surely pulled your chestnuts out of the fire tonight.....but nevertheless, my loving Amazon, you were magnificent in your own right tonight, a true champion.....Jessika wouldn't have needed Laurie's foolish assistance against almost anyone else......"

"I want you to fuck her silly...  Make her even happier than she is right now......I want her to experience your cock buried deep inside of her.  She'll love it so..."  

"Kayla dearest, If I was your age, I'd be at YOUR service right now, and follow that immediately with Heather's "reward ceremony".   But we all must make certain concessions as we get on in years."  Abby sighed deeply as he went on.  "At my age, I'll need at least and hour's 'recovery time', and still won't be able to guarantee anything close to peak performance."  

I grinned as I took a little blue pill out of the drawer of the night table next to the bed.  "Modern science to the rescue.  And best of all, she won't know that you took it."

"You wonderful devil..... you minx."  Abby smiled and swallowed the Viagra.  "What's her favorite position?"

Abby:

Heather joined us in the bedroom, and for the first time I noticed her lovely tanlines. The  pale white skin at her breasts and mound contrasted nicely with the tan of the rest of her full, lush body.  As she knelt next to me on the bed, I reached over and kissed the large purple-black bruise just below her navel.  Kayla quietly left the bedroom as Heather and I slowly renewed our exploration of each other's body.  

The combination of the viagra and the fact that I was milked dry so recently by Kayla's wonderful mouth allowed me the luxury of staying erect for as long as Heather liked.  I  felt myself truly blessed when she straddled my hips and sat down on my rigid cock.  We both moaned....long and loud...as her hot, tight cxnt enveloped me.  She began to move rhythmically up and down as I thrust my hips upward to meet her.   I couldn’t take my eyes off this lovely young woman as she rode my cock.  Her large breasts bounced delightfully on her chest as she pumped faster and more frequently.   As her breathing quickened, her soft, beautiful belly bulged out slightly each time she inhaled, her deep navel hypnotizing me.

And then a tall, slender, woman with discolored, deeply tanned skin and tiny patches of white over her small, perfect breasts and thick, neatly trimmed pubic mound sat down next to my head.  She was fondling her breasts with one hand, and leaned over to run her hands softly over my chest and belly with the other.  "Kayla, you incredible gladiatrix."  I thought to myself.  She shifted, and as I leaned my head back and looked up, I saw her lower herself over my mouth.  My lips and tongue reached for her pussy as Heather began to shudder and scream.  Kayla quickly found my chin with her clit and gyrated furiously.  I grabbed Kayla's slim hips as I felt Heather begin to explode.  I was nearly delirious as my own orgasm reached the point of no return.  I came with a garbled shout and shot a small load into Heather's grasping pussy.  Kayla's wet, trembling cxnt felt so wonderful on my face.  She wailed and cried out as she ground her hot pussy against my mouth and chin as her orgasm radiated through her.  

After Kayla's body completely relaxed, I smiled at her and touched  the inside of her warm upper thigh.  " I can feel the viagra, it's  still working.....would you like.....?

"Dear, sweet Abby,  I'm fine....better than fine....I'm purrrrfect."  She kissed me.  "Next time, Abby, alright?"  

"Sure."

"And there will be plenty of 'next times'."  

"Dear Lord."  I said to myself.  "I must have died and gone to Heaven."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: THE FINAL UFC SHOWDOWN: Jessika vs Kayla (FUTURE TAGTEAM) by Abby
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 06:23:44 PM »
Part 5  THE FUTURE: LOVERS’ TAGTEAM BRAWL

Abby:

Heather was concerned the next morning.

"Ten thousand dollars is a lot of money, Kayla!  You can't risk that on ME.....I've got so much to learn.......Kayla.....why did you say that?"

"I've got all the confidence in the world in you, Heather dear.  With your natural ability and Abby's training,  you'll be a fine tag-team partner in no time.   Especially now that you WANT to be the best woman that you can be in the ring. 

"One thing's for sure",  I added.  "You can't take it back.  You can't tease the fans that way, they'll never forgive you.   Will you also accept a challenge from two women who are unwilling to put up the additional ten thousand, and fight just for the purse money?" 

Sure I will, if Heather agrees.  It's like I said last night.....it's not the money that moves me.....I said that for the benefit of the fans, and to get some reactions out of the UFC women.........and even if we ARE challenged and I LOSE the cash.....so what?.....It's the "fight" that matters, the competition, the struggle to be the BEST.....I just wanted to spice things up a bit."

"You certainly did THAT my young Amazon,  you most certainly did that.  So Heather,"  I went on.  "We've got a lot of hard work ahead of us."

Four days later, I was contacted by the promoters.  Word of Kayla's victory statement and sped through the ranks of the UFC, and Jessika had answered the call.  She and her long time lover Emma accepted the challenge and agreed to put up the additional ten thousand dollars, making it I'm pretty sure, the largest purse in UFC history.  It would be billed as the "Lovers' Brawl".   All that was left was to set the date and work out the details of the contract.  I knew nothing about Emma, and had never seen her in the ring,  but still, I knew enough about Jessika and that worried me. especially considering Heather's inexperience.  I thought I would need at least six weeks of intensive training with Heather to give my girls a fighting chance. 

Kayla and Heather were ecstatic when I gave them the news.   Both my Amazons were absolutely thrilled that Jessie had chosen her lover as her tag-team partner.  I was excited too, and offered to put up half of the ten thousand dollars.  Heather was also more than willing to risk a share.  We had plenty of time to work out that detail.

The next day I was at the UFC offices, ironing out the  "small print" in the contract.

Postscript:

Here are the results of the  "Final Showdown"  POLL.   A Sincere "Thank You" to everyone who responded ! 

If truth be told, I voted for a "Draw" 

I hope you enjoyed the story. 

Abbyfights

Question: Who should win the UFC Final Showdown:
Jessika vs Kayla?

Jessika wins EASILY.....Kayla is thrashed! = 8 (16%)

Jessika wins a close, hard-fought battle = 8 (16%)

Kayla wins EASILY......Jessika is thrashed! = 10 (20%)Kayla wins a close, hard-fought battle = 15 (30%)

The match ends in a DRAW = 9 (18%)

Total votes  50

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT IN THE SERIES …

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Thanks, Jess - thinking of 1st reposting my own story "A Nasty Surprise" involving Laurie later today, and then maybe tomorrow to start posting the Lover's Brawl Tagteam.

But it remains to be seen in the Tagteam if you & Emma get revenge or whether we beat & humiliate you - AGAIN! Tee hee!  ;D

Hugs
Kayla
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 07:21:30 AM by Kayla »