News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle

• 102 Replies

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
Re: Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2015, 05:14:10 PM »
Guess you just have to blame "Mickey-D's', Evangalina.....

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2015, 08:25:07 PM »
Maybe skydog would like to set something up for the four of us? or maybe more?

Well count me in but first I want to post an open public challenge to the self proclaimed "Bigger Better Lisa" Yeah right!!!! What a joke that is. My BF seems to have gotten all worked up over the Ms Piggy look alike so now I am going to squash her. She says she is a big mouth on her profile.  I wonder if she will be after I bang my fists on her face.  I bet not. Anyone else want to bet?

Oh my!!!!! This just keeps getting better!!! Lisa it looks you have been called out by another extremely hot Big Girl!!!  I think it has to come to a big girl fight!!!  FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!  PLEASE!

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2015, 10:22:30 PM »
These big girls make me laugh, so big and so slow. I could beat any of them.

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2015, 10:33:22 PM »
Eva watch what you say.  Any of these big girls would squash you,  even if you had Carmen's help.  In fact that would be great to see, you and Carmen taking these big girls on in a 2 on 1.  Each one of them is capable of squashing the 2 of you

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2015, 11:07:35 PM »
This gives new meaning to the calm before the storm.  I thought the storm had passed with Joanie and Michelle, but now Sandra has resurfaced and some newcomers as well.  Bigger Better Lisa, Banging BBW Sierra, all looking for the title of Ultimate big girl of fcf.  I think we may see another storm front coming in, and much more violent than the first...... :)

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2015, 12:45:32 AM »

Well count me in but first I want to post an open public challenge to the self proclaimed "Bigger Better Lisa" Yeah right!!!! What a joke that is. My BF seems to have gotten all worked up over the Ms Piggy look alike so now I am going to squash her. She says she is a big mouth on her profile.  I wonder if she will be after I bang my fists on her face.  I bet not. Anyone else want to bet?
Sierra, just remember, she's "Bigger Better Lisa" but nowhere near "the best".

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2015, 12:47:11 AM »
And where is Mercyrassler and Sugardoll Shannon? Shouldn't they be weighing in on this too (pun FULLY intended!)??

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2015, 02:26:13 AM »
I sure wouldn't want to get caught in the middle of these girls.  Geeesh talk about some hefty women.  Things seem to be getting downright nasty between them. If anything materializes it will be some hard hitting action.

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2015, 06:23:33 AM »

And just who in the hell do you think you are you ugly whore? Seems to me you have got your panties in a bunch because I must get your man as hard as steel. Poor guy is probably sick of having to put a bag over your head with a picture of me when be bones you. You disrespect me again cxnt and you will regret it!  Skydog anytime this whore wants some I am ready!

If Skydog doesent mind I volunteer to set up a poll for Lisa and Sara.  I have been wanting to do a poll again for some girls  since the last one I did was kind of a flop and these two are like two wild vicous big cats and it hasent even started. Fun!!!

Lets talk! If that ugly bitch is woman enough lets do sooner then later!  Ugly whore is probably all talk!

You're not going to be so lucky Miss Piggy. I am more then talk and you will find out as my fists bang on your disgusting face!  Consider it on!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2015, 03:39:50 PM »

And just who in the hell do you think you are you ugly whore? Seems to me you have got your panties in a bunch because I must get your man as hard as steel. Poor guy is probably sick of having to put a bag over your head with a picture of me when be bones you. You disrespect me again cxnt and you will regret it!  Skydog anytime this whore wants some I am ready!

If Skydog doesent mind I volunteer to set up a poll for Lisa and Sara.  I have been wanting to do a poll again for some girls  since the last one I did was kind of a flop and these two are like two wild vicous big cats and it hasent even started. Fun!!!

Lets talk! If that ugly bitch is woman enough lets do sooner then later!  Ugly whore is probably all talk!

You're not going to be so lucky Miss Piggy. I am more then talk and you will find out as my fists bang on your disgusting face!  Consider it on!
wow one is about to be humilliated

Holy shit this is off the hook. I think this poll thread might be driving the most interest in 2015! Joanie and Michelle was awesome and now Sierra and Lisa at each others throats!!!!!!! Big girls don't mess around they playing rough! Damn!!!!

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2015, 07:00:33 PM »
I sure wouldn't want to get caught in the middle of these girls.  Geeesh talk about some hefty women.  Things seem to be getting downright nasty between them. If anything materializes it will be some hard hitting action.

Lilkristyclaws and another small girl Carmen the "Venezuelan Goddess" would be hot teaming up against any of these big girls in a 2 on 1, or Kristy and Eva.  I bet all 3 of them together couldn't beat Lisa, Sierra or Joanie in a 3 on 1

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2015, 01:16:42 PM »

wow one is about to be humilliated

Holy shit this is off the hook. I think this poll thread might be driving the most interest in 2015! Joanie and Michelle was awesome and now Sierra and Lisa at each others throats!!!!!!! Big girls don't mess around they playing rough! Damn!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maybe do a tag team?

Stay tuned. Both Lisa and Sierra have already responded to me. Just waiting on a few things from Lisa and then I can work on getting these two woman locked up. 

Ashley, if you want to do the poll, I don't mind.  It'll be awesome, whichever way it goes.......Maybe we can get all the girls in the ring and have a heavyweight battle royal.....But I think Sandra wants another shot at Joanie first.....

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »
I'd be happy to get involved!  Love to kick some bbw ass!