News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Who Would Win Fight And How Badly?

Gothic Chick Barely Beats Horsetrainer
Gothic Chick Bloodies And Bruises Horsetrainer
Gothic Chick Knocks Horsetrainer Out
Horsetrainer Barely Beats Gothic Chick
Horsetrainer Bloodies And Bruises Gothic Chick
Horsetrainer Knocks Gothic Chick Out

Gothic Chick Vs. Horse Trainer

• 4 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Gothic Chick Vs. Horse Trainer
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:41:03 AM »
A 27-year old blonde horsetrainer comes home to her apartment after a hard day at the stables.  She's exhausted and ready to take a shower and go to bed.  But the girl downstairs is blaring her head-banging music again.  This is the third day in a row.  The blonde chick is angry.  She storms outside, runs down the steps and knocks on the girl's door.

The blonde has never met the girl below because she just moved in about the time the music started blaring a few days ago.  But when she opens the door the blonde is surprised to see a young gothic-looking girl who couldn't be more than 18.  Her parents must've kicked her out of the house, the older blonde surmises.  The horsetrainer is a little intimidated because the girl looks pretty fierce and probably outweighs her by quite a bit.

"Yeah, what you want," says the Gothic chick, music still blaring.

"Can you turn your music down," says the blonde.  The Gothic chick smirks at her and shakes her head.

"I'll turn it down when I go to bed."

"When's that?"

"Two in the morning, bitch, now get your skinny ass out of here."

The blonde ignored her.  She decided to take matters into her own hands and marched through the doorway and traipsed over to the stereo.  She flipped the volume down then turned to go home.  The Gothic chick was just now closing the door.

"Hey, what are you doing?" says the blonde.  Her throat churned. 

"You're trespassing, cxnt. No, you're breaking and entering and am just defending myself."  She grinned.

"I want to leave," said the blonde, now more afraid than angry.  The girl approached her.  The blonde backed up.  The Gothic chick raised both arms and grabbed for the blonde.  Tne fight was on.  Who wins and how badly?  Feel free to comment as to how the winner defeats the loser.

Rick
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 08:07:49 AM by bikemanrick »

gregory55

Re: Gothic Chick Vs. Horse Trainer
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 03:50:46 AM »
Wow!  I think the horsetrainer, who is very hot--by the way, made a big mistake turning the stereo down.

I don't blame the Gothic chick for closing the door.  I think the Gothic chick would seriously beat the horsetrainer down right there on her apartment floor.  She certainly has home court advantage. The blonde horsetrainer backed off and showed her fear, for one thing.  Besides, the Gothic chick looks a heck of a lot stronger. 

confused2much

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:33:50 AM »
  thats the type of match up i'd like to see!
  i think the blonde is more fit(very hot!), horeback riders are always in good shape. the goth is not to overwhelmingly bigger, anywhere from 50-80lbs and looks out of shape,has no muscle tone at all. as most goths are, most dont work out and drink, smoke, and eat junk food too much. alot are spoiled suburban girls who have very inactive lifestyles and grow up on proceesed food.
  so i think the blonde wins in the end being intimidated and the feeling of entrapment i think will work to her advantage, cause she knows if the big girl knocks her out she's in deep shit cause goths like torture, so i think her once in action her fear will urge her to fight harder. the anger of listening to this fat bitches music for 3 days will come into play also.  with the advantage of stamina & strength to a degree(on the asumption the goth hasnt picked up a dumbell her whole life), i think the older blonde  beats her larger opponent in drawn out fight where she is 1st overmatched but comes around to win in the end to get the best of her opponent who will eventually get winded.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 07:49:53 AM »
Okay, the votes are in on this one. 

After the two square off, Gothic Girl starts pounding the horse trainer.  The woman gets in a few good blows but is taken down and pummeled some more on the ground.  The girl is fierce as she jumps on the horse trainer and starts slugging her in the face.  Somehow the woman gets up and tries to run away (toward the door), but the Gothic Girl grabs her by her hair, swings her around and throws her into the stereo console.

The horse trainer, bleeding from the nose and mouth--with blood trickling down her mouth to her chin--turns around just as the girl delivers a brutal punch to the gut.  The woman falls to her knees.  The horse trainer tries to grab the girls legs and and tackle her but the girl is too heavy.  The girl stomps down on her and knocks her to her stomach.  She then jumps on the horsetrainer and pulls back on her head.  The woman screams as her body is bent backwards like a pretzel.

"How dare you come down here and turn on my stereo," the girl says.  She then slams the woman's head against the carpet.  The blonde is practically out of it.  The girl grabs her by the back of her jeans, picks her up and throws the horse trainer into the door head first.  The girl then picks her up, places the tettering blonde against the door, hauls back and punches her in the mouth.  She then  grabs the horse trainer and slams her face against the door.

The blonde is practically hysterical and starts crying.

"Please let me go."

"You wanna go, bitch?'

"Yeah."

The girl opens her door, grabs the blonde by the hair and throws her into the stairwell area.  The woman lands on her ass.  She tries to get up and and run up the steps toward her aparment, but the Gothic girl grabs her by the hair again, gets a firm hold on the back of her jeans, picks her up and throws her down the steps the other way.

"Try to get past me and I'll let you go, you little slut!"

With the girl at the top of the first flight of steps, the woman places one boot on the first step and falls backwards.  The girl laughs at her.  The woman tries to climb the steps and just as she reaches the top, the girl delivers a knee to her stomach and knocks her back down the steps.

"I can do this all night, you skinny little cxnt!"

The woman can't get up this time.  "I give," she says weakly.

"I can't hear you, you little shitkicker."

"I give up."

The Gothic girl walks down the steps, grabs the woman by the hair and pulls her up the steps.  The woman screams.  She's crying hysterically.

"I'm going to play my music as loud as I want, understand?"  She has a firm grasp on the woman's hair as she pulls her head back.

"Yes," said the blonde.

"And just remember if you ever complain again, you'll get you ass handed to you again, understand?"

"Yes."

"I'll let you go, but I want you to get on those pathetic little knees of yours and beg for me to let you go."

The woman wasted no time.  She promptly got on her knees, placed her head against the girl's legs and begged the girl to let her go."

"Say you're a pathetic little slut."

"I'm a pathetic little slut."

"Say you're a no good scumbag who deserves to be beaten up."

"I'm a no good scumbag who deserves to be beaten up."

The girl allowed the woman to stand.  just as the blonde started to walk up the steps toward her apartment, she shoved her in the back and knocked her down.

"Having a little trouble walking, bitch."

She finally let the woman go.  And didn't hear a peep out of her after that.  Later in the week she found her tire slashed and suspected the horsetrainer.  But when she tried to find her later that evening, she found out that the little coward had moved out earlier that day.  She's still trying to hunt her down but hasn't had any success.  If I were the blonde I'd go into hiding or get into some witness protection program.  The next time Gothic Girl will definitely use some of her torture methods on the skinny horsetrainer.  Right now, she's steamed at the chick.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 07:55:08 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 10:57:09 PM »
I don't think Gothic chick was all fat, in this case.  She looks like she has some good strength under the fat.  Thus, she's a strong and heavy girl.  And these girls are tough to beat.  I've worked in night clubs, taught school and worked as a restaurant manager where a quarter of my crew were fat, hefty girls.  I'd put them (16-19 yr. olds) up against anyone because they were tough and proved it by kicking other girl's and women's asses. 

Gothic Girl would've been dwarfed by some of the girls that worked for me at the restaurant.  They were that big.  And the horse trainer, though extremely hot and fit, would've been smashed by any of them; and be lying unconscious on the tiles within a minute.  I had a 6'3" girl (17) who weighed a ton that loved to taunt skinny older chicks like the horse trainer.  Her wish was that they'd try (key word) to fight back so she could flatten them.  Most were smart enough not to mess with her.  If they did, they'd probably become a permanent part of the wall.  I'm not kidding.

I like the slender women myself--like the horse trainer.  But in a fight, these types of women usually get crushed by the bigger chicks.  The fights will ultimately end up on the ground if the slim woman can't knock the fat girl out (which rarely happens) and then the slim woman is toast.  I've seen it happen too many times.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 05:11:29 AM by bikemanrick »