News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pro Wrestling match in Barcelona. European title. Brandi (c) vs Emily Layne

• 2 Replies

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member

This is a pro wrestling match between me and Brandi we had some weeks ago.
We pretended to be in Spain and competin for the European Gold!

I'd like to thank Brandi to be such a fun wrestler and writer!
I had a lot of fun performing this!

Hope you enjoy!

Emily: I look in the mirror one last time and take a deep breathe.
I'm excited but also nervous. This is probably the most important night of my life..for sure the most important of my wrestling career. After so many matches in Italy but also out of Italy I'm finally having the chance to win the European wrestling belt. And not only that!
My dream since when I started this thing, was to arrive in USA, and now the dream will become true..but between me and my dream there's the current European champion. A tough wrestler., experienced and mean, I saw a lot of clips of her and I know what she can do.
But I'm not afraid, not tonight..tonight will be on night!
I picked for tonight a classic outfit.
White laced wrestling boots, shiny pantyhose covering my legs, a pair of white booty shorts with EMILY written in electric blue and a white halter top that shows and puts in display my toned and athletic abdominal muscles.
A white hairband keeps my hair back from my forehead and face.

There's a knock at the door, the head of a young guy pops in saying "get ready miss Layne, we're about to start"
I simply nod and take a big breathe before walking toward the curtain where they gently ask me to wait my moment.
There is a elegant announcer in the ring right now with a mic, ready to introduce the main event of the night.

"Ladies and gentlemen all is ready for the main event of the night" he talks.
"We have a very special guest referee for this one, she's one of the most important female wrestler in the world, working in important production like TNA and Shine. Let's make some noise for the special guest star of the night, Miss April Hunter!" He emphasizes her name as April makes her entrance in the bar.
There's is a roar as she enters in the room wearing a skimpy white satin robe. She just poses for some seconds before taking the robe off and showing her outfit.
Spandex black booty short, laced wrestling boots, shiny pantyhose covering her legs and a black and white striped sleeveless top that put in display her arms.
she does a quick show as she allows some fans to take some selfies with her smiling or doing her trademark gesture flexing her muscular biceps.
Then she finally makes her way in the middle of the ring.

The announcer goes on
"This match is set for one fall and it's valid for the European Women Wrestling championship. Introducing first the Challenger, hailing from Milan, Italy. Standing 5'7" in 138 lbs..she's the Italian sensation, please let's welcome in Barcelona Emily Layneeee"

I jump through the curtain as the speakers are playing -so what- from Pink.
People welcoming me with a good dose of cheers and applause which increase as I am nice with them, accepting to do some selfies with them and giving them some high fives.
There are also a lot of my fans that came from Italy, I recognize them as they're holding some signs that clearly supporting me.
I reach for the apron and slide under the bottom rope and jump up on my feet before climbing one of the corner and wave at the fans, casually blowing kisses with my palms opened under my chin.
I jump down on the mat and approach April as I give her two kisses on her cheeks, telling her how much I admire her and her career and causing her to blush a bit.
Then I head to my corner waiting for you.

Brandi: "I still don't understand why we have to have this match here and not in the UK."  I'm in conversation with my manager, Lisa fury.  Lisa is an experienced wrestler who doesn't fight so often now but spends her time managing my career.  She was born into a wrestling family and knows lots of people and has loads of contacts.
"Brandi, I told you already.  I've got us a huge pay day here, twice as much as we could get back home.  Plus the guys from the WWE want to see how you and Emily perform on the world wide stage.  Beat that bitch here tonight and it's the big time for us all the way.  So get out there and kick her big fat Italian ass!"
"And introducing her opponent, from Manchester England, at 5' 6" and 140 pounds, accompanied to the ring by Luscious Lisa, she is the reigning European Women's Champion, Brandeeeee the Hustlerrrrrr Willlsonnnnnn!!!"
My into music 'Addicted To Love' by Robert Palmer blares out as I emerge into the arena.  I'm wearing a black leather one piece suit, very low cut with a zipper down the front from my cleavage to my crotch.  I also wear dark fishnet hose and gold wrestling boots.  My outfit says I'm sexy but I'm tough too.  My title belt is over my shoulder and Lisa walks behind trading insults with the fans.  A hand reaches out to touch my butt which has 'Hustler' written across it in gold.  Lisa slaps the hand away. "Hey, don't touch the merchandise if you can't afford it!"
I reach the ring, hand Lisa my belt and Hop onto the ring apron.  I strike the pose, give the look and then execute my trademark backflip over the top rope to land gracefully in the ring.  I then open the ropes so Lisa can enter bending low in her short black mini dress to show she has a tiny thong underneath that barely covers the essentials.
April,is over to Lisa right away."Get out of the ring right now, Lisa!"  We think this is a little rich considering what April gets up to at Shine so Lisa starts to argue.  "Lisa sit your slutty ass down on your seat at ringside and keep it there!"  Lisa clambers thru the ropes muttering a protest.
Meanwhile I have gone over to you in your corner.  I have initiated a stare down between us, our tits almost touching each other as we stand toe to toe, unblinking.  The crowd are yelling already as the tension surrounding this huge match begins to rise.......

Emily: I wait for you in my corner, stretching some my arms and loosening my neck as I get my body ready for the battle.
I see you making your entrance, there's a annoyed look in my eyes as I see Lisa behind you. I saw her in some of your appearances and I know that she can be not really a good factor for me. I was hoping that they could not allow her to be ringside tonight.
I will deal with that.

You two enter the ring and already Lisa is distracting April letting you move to me.
I put my arms down off the ropes and I keep my eyes on you, not looking scared at all as our breasts almost brushing into each other under our outfits. I can smell you and so you do with me. There aren't words for now.
April moves to us, worried that things can already get out of control. She wants to have the control in the ring and she gets between us asking you to move back.
You do and she gestures at me that she wants to go for the inspection.
I smile and let her run her hands on my boots up to my legs.
She smiles back as she finishes but then I motion her to stay here as I turn back, putting my hands on the top ropes.
I do a little show with her as I wiggle my ass playfully.
She looks around and the crowd is cheering and wolfwhistling as she runs her hands on my ass before giving a playful smack on my buttcheek.
The crowd simply loves it and roars in approval before she heads to you

Brandi:  I'm frowning my disapproval at you and April getting all friendly, especially as Lisa and April have a little bit of history.  A few years ago when April was on a UK tour, Lisa cheated her way to a victory over the big American and She has clearly not forgotten it as she scowls at me and gestures for me to flick my boots up to her.  She pats me down front and back and then looks dubiously at my zipped front suit.
"That stays up the whole match" she says gesturing to the front of my suit and the zipper. "Right up, got it?"
I smile at her sweetly.  "You know me April I'm the very picture of modesty.  Course, her over there might have other ideas.  Can't help it if she tries to interfere with my attire."
April shakes her head and returns to centre ring.  'This is going to be. A hard match to keep control of," she is thinking to herself and does doesn't want to look bad on US TV which has syndicated the match.   To make matters worse, Lisa has already left her seat and come to the ringside.  She is strutting around in her skyscraper high heels, exchanging insults with the crowd and yelling encouragement to me.  "C'mon Brandi, let's go hon!  Hurt her early and keep hurting her.  Let her know who's the champion here!"
With that, April signals to the timekeeper that we are ready and calls for the bell to get this intense title contest under way.

Emily: I carefully look while April inspects you, not finding anything wrong. Then you two have a quick chattering. You smile at her, looking with a very innocent look.
Meanwhile Lisa is strutting around in her sexy minidress, I give a glare at her, she totally ignores me before cheering you up.
The bell finally rings and the match is on the way. The crowd cheers loud as they're eager to see this match. I take a last deep breathe and loosening my arms before stepping forward to the middle of the ring and we lock up in a tight collar and elbow lock. I want to show you my power and I extend my left leg back, folding some on my right knee while I bulge the muscles of my arms and shoulders to try to push you into the ropes..
"Uhhhh"

April is checking us, bending some to have the action under control as she kinda emphasizes her gestures

Brandi:  I groan as I struggle with you in the collar and elbow.  Trying to pull you this way and that to unbalance you and spoil your drive, arching my body into you, my big thighs bulging in my fishnets, as flexing in my leather suit.  Slowly you work me back onto the ropes.  The ring is new and in great condition so the top rope is firm on my bare back.  I shove my hand up into your face to push your head back, then I twist and switch us so you are on the ropes and I am pushing you back over them.  April is shout for the rope break now.  I release and step back a pace, looking like I am about to make a clean break with my hands up and in an open gesture.  Then I slap you across the top of your breasts hard.....Whapppp!   April protests but I just wave her away as I grab your arm and spin, sending you across the ring to the far ropes.  Watching you ass wiggle in your gleaming white shorts as you run towards them.

Emily: I am able to bring you into the ropes but there you reverse things and I'm against the ropes with my back. You trap me there and April is about to count you out but before she starts you release me. I'm about you step away but you anticipated my movement and you hit me on my chest hard making me groan and causing a wince mixed with a gasp from the crowd. April warns you but you ignore her and grab me by the arm to whip me into the opposite ropes. I'm not able to stop you and I lose balance, running toward the far ropes, I hit them with my back but I also lunge my arm at the last second hooking the top rope with my arm and stop myself there instead than bouncing back toward you

Brandi: As you hit the ropes I am already on the move, rushing to meet you on the rebound.  You wrong foot me when you hang onto the top rope and stop the momentum, but I just keep coming at you.  I extend my right arm and lunge at you, seeking to hit you with a big clothesline across the throat.  I am hoping to hit you so hard. That I knock you right over the top rope and out of the ring so I plant my right boot down as I get to you and lean in with everything I have......UHHHHHG!

Emily: I stop in the ropes and bring my other hand up to rub on my chest but I see you coming toward me. I quickly regroup and as you're close enough I duck under your arm,lowering my body to hug you around your upperthighs and use your momentum on my favour to lift you up and try to send you over the top rope and trying to make you fly high outside the ring putting as much effort I can to lift your weight and clench my teeth
"uhhhhh"

Brandi: I swing my arm the and hit nothing but thin air.  Suddenly my feet are all wrong and my weight is too far forward.  You grab onto my fishnet clad thighs and use your grip to lift me high over the top rope.  My tummy churns as  I go airborne and then you no longer have my legs and I am falling.
"Oh shit!" I yell as I find myself dropping to the arena floor.  The crowd let out a collective scream as I hit the blue matting around the ring with a loud smack! The impact is still hard in spite of the crash mats and it knocks the wind out of me.  I lie there on my side, legs curling into me a little, my body bleating in my tight Leather suit as I gulp down air and try to work out what just happened to me. My face buried in the rubber matting, my hair covering my pain filled face.

Emily: My move works perfectly and your body is lifted up before being sent out of the ring and there's a loud thud as your big body crushes into the floor outside the ring.
my fans roar in approval, the crowd is impressed as I was able to counter a big move from the champion and use it on my favour.
April looks down at you and start to count you out
"ONE........TWO...." I simply smile at her, knowing that what I'm about to do isn't very legal. I climb between the ropes and stand in the apron. I take a deep breathe and measure the distance between me and you before leaping forward and diving into you trying to hit your body with a body splash

Brandi: 'm lying there in pain.  The crowd are cheering for you and I can hear April,tolling out the count.  The buzz from the crowd also tells me that you are up to something.  A big move is coming.  It is only early in the match but already I need to draw on all my resilience and experience.  I lift my head and see you on the apron about to go airborne.  As you leap off, a blur of white, the crowd let out a scream and I roll.  It is all I have at the moment, a desperate roll that I hope will mean I avoid a critical impact.  Lisa is watch anxiously from the other side of the ring.  She sees you dive off the apron and she yells, "Brandi!  Roll!"

Emily:  I leap with my body toward you but you lift your head and roll! My eyes wide open as it's too late to do anything as I'm flying toward you.
I catch you only with my legs, my chest and head lands roughly onto the mat and I groan out "oughhhhh"
I roll to the side holding on my chest as I kick my feet down on the floor.
April shakes her head like saying -I knew it- before she starts to count both of us in a double count. She counts slow as she knows that if this match will end with a double count out many will be disappointed. Though from the other side Lisa is getting up from her seat.
I get on all fours, gasping a bit and trying to make my way up on my feet before you

Brandi: Although I avoid the worst of your big splash move, you still catch me with your white boots in the ribs, adding to my distress.  I am aware of you lying alongside me groaning and hurt.  We both know we need to get to our feet and back into the ring.  I roll onto all fours and see that you have done the same.  I am behind you as you crawl ahead of me to the ring apron.  As you reach it and try to drag yourself into the ring under the bottom rope, I reach up and grip the waist band of your gleaming white shorts and use them to pull you back, dragging you back to the floor whilst I stand up and briefly roll into the ring to restart the count then roll out again.  I reach down, grab two handfuls of your hair and pull you up to your feet.
"Brandi, here!  Bring her here!"  It's Lisa.  She has hiked her leg up onto the metal guard rail and her high heeled shoe is projecting over it.  She is beckoning me to drive your face into it.   I grip your hair tightly and drag you over to the waiting shoe.  I pull your head back and then thrust it down, looking to plant it into Lisa's high heel.

Emily: I groan and pant as I finally make my way to my feet wanting to get back in the ring hearing April counting but I'm pulled back to the floor of the ring area. When I'm trying to get up again I feel your hands roughly tugging me up by my hair "aggggghh" I yelp out in pain trying to slap on your wrists but your grip is hard. You drag me around,punishing my hair and scalp when suddenly you pull my head back, I think that you're about to smash my head to the metal railing so I lift up my hands but it's too late as the impact comes earlier than I thought as my head is aimed not to the top of the railing, it's aimed against Lisa heel and I don't have time to cover my face.
"Aaaagggggggghhh" I scream out in agony and I fall down on my side holding my forehead with both hands.
The impact is rough and brutal. The crowd now is booin you loud but also they are insulting Lisa with some nasty words.
April couldn't believe in her eyes, she was counting us again but now she stops the count and she climbs the ropes to reach for us and get face to face with you, warning you with big words as things are going violent now.
April is focused on you and Lisa is free to lean forward over the metal railing to force me up by my hair again ready to punish me some more but I instinctively drive my hands forward to roughly shove her back trying to send her against some fans behind her

Brandi: Your head makes a lovely impact on Lisa's shoe and she even drove her foot up to meet your face as I rammed your head into it.  I grin nastily as you cry out and sink to the floor, checking your face in distress.  Lisa and me high five each other, whilst she some fans get to their feet screaming protests and insults in English and Spanish.  Lisa turns on them angrily.  "Shut your mouths you morons!   Shut your filthy Spanish mouths!"

Meanwhile April is leaning out over the top rope yelling at me.  "That's enough, Brandi.  You step,out of line like that again and I'll disqualify you!"  I climb up onto the ring apron to confront her, getting in her face.  "She was the one who took it outside the ring!  She deliberately tossed me out of the ring am ether tried to splash me.  She wanted to get down and dirty outside the ring and now she's got what she wanted!"

Of course, what I am saying is total bullshit, but I am hoping that whilst I have April distracted in this massive argument, Lisa will be able to get to work on you a bit more.  Little do I realise that you have shoved her her backwards into the laps of some fans.  Lisa is splayed across them, her legs spread and her tiny short dress riding up to show her upper thighs and her little thong.  The fans love having her in their laps and Lisa is screaming with rage and humiliation. "Get your hands off me.  Get your dirty hands off me!"

Emily: The scene of Lisa with the members of the crowd is kind of funny and hilarious to see as she is struggling to get free from them.
Some security members are getting closer to her and help her out to have things back under control..Lisa eventually flirts with one security member to have him on her side just in case it will happen again.
Things are clear now for the crowd as they don't like you, you're the champion but what you just did together with Lisa is too violent and vicious, a low dirty trick. Except few fans that are usually going to pull for the heel one, the most part of the crowd now is behind me hoping that I will kick your ass.

Meanwhile April and you are arguing, the ropes are separating you two. I don't think April is doing it on purpose but actually she is giving me some seconds to recover from that vicious impact with Lisa shoe.
"You know better than me that she was about to get back in the ring and you could have done too..so stop this bullshit Brandi!" She replies at you.
She is a big and tall woman with a lot of experience but you're not afraid to confront her.
I take a second to look up at you, rubbing my head and get a look at your ass clad in your leather bodysuit.
But it's only a second as I see the opportunity to attack you.
I step into you and as you're still facing April I try to grab your ankles and tug on her hard, trying to make you fall off the apron and hoping to have your face hitting the apron ring!

Brandi: April and I are toe to toe, tit to tit, right in each other's faces, our saliva hitting the other's features as we yell at each other.  "Just do your job, April.  Count the 1-2-3 when I pin her ass to the mat and stay out of this til then!  You're such a fu.........Whoaaaaa!"

Suddenly my feet disappear off the ring apron as you yank on my gold boots, pulling them out from under me.  My face falls briefly into April's impressive cleavage on show in her low cut striped ref's shirt and then bounces off as I fall from the apron.  UHNNNN!  I hit the edge of the apron face first before crashing to the blue mats once more.  I roll onto my back one hand on my head, one knee drawn up as my other leg kicks out weakly in a release of pain.  "Oh god.  Oh my god!"   I gasp.  This is turning into the hardest fight of my life.

Meanwhile on the other side of the guard rail, Lisa throws her hands up in exasperation with me. "The stupid cow!  She's let her blindside her again!  Do I have to do everything for her?"

Emily: I am able to tug hard on your feet and send you crushing face first into the apron ring with a loud thud that echoes in the gym.
The crowd gasps but then roars in approval as they see you down in trouble after the big impact.
I get some energies and breathe back as seeing you down makes me feel already better.
But I don't want to waste time, I realized that staying outside the ring can be dangerous for me as Lisa is going to interfere as soon as she can so I grab you by the hair and by the lower part of your bodysuit to lift you up and roll you inside the ring.

I hear Lisa barking from the other side of the railing as she has words for anyone. I so want to get over there and punch her in the mouth but I don't and I roll inside of the ring too.
April looks at me, with a smile that turn into a more serious expression as she says "I've an eye on you Emily"

I nod and I grab you by the head with both hands before I grab your wrist and I try to spin around to try to whip you against the ropes for a Irish whip

Brandi: I hurt and dazed as I lie on the arena floor, quite unaware of how angry Lisa is with me.  I offer little resistance as you toss me back into the brightly lit ring by my hair and the leghole of my suit.  I roll over a couple of times and come to rest on my back, my chest heaving madly in my low cut suit as I try to gulp down air.  You pull me up with that lovely skill all girl wrestlers have of just seeming to peel their opponents off the mat.  You grab my arm, we spin together and then I am running to the ropes, my gold boot clomping loudly on the ring floor.  I turn and take the ropes on my back.  The ring is new and the ropes springy so I come off them a little more quickly than I am used to and then I am running back at you, eyes wide, dark hair flying behind me.

Emily: I feel in control now and that's quite a great sensation. I squeeze your wrist and whip you against the opposite ropes. Your body runs without control against them and turn only to hit them with your back hard, making them push outward. Your body spring off of them and quickly rush into me like I was planning!
I regroup and get in the middle of the ring and when you're close enough I lift my right leg up with the sole of my wrestling white boot pointing at you as I hope that your face crushes against it in a big boot move!

Brandi: I'm running.  Out of control  I can see you waiting for me and in slow motion you pivot and half turn.  Your long nylon clad leg flicks up and with your white boot on the end of it.  I see the gleaming white leather, the grubby rubber sole and then......"UUHHNNNNN!"  the big boot nearly knocks my head off my shoulders.  I crash to the mat on my back, legs jerking a little, before settling.  Lay there, head hurting, not quite sure where i am or what happened to me.....yt

Emily: My boot lands straight on your face and your body crumbles down with your eyes rolling. Once again the crowd erupts in a big and loud roar.
The champion is down and she looks helpless and defeated as she lays down on her back.
I instinctively raises one arm in the air "yesss" I hiss before turning to your right side and get on my knees before laying across your chest. My right arm hook on your left leg and lift it up as I go for a classic leghook pin.

April checks your shoulders and goes down on her knees slapping the mat once
"ONE..."

Brandi: I'm lying in dream world and a world of pain at the same time.  Suddenly you are all over me, your tight body all sweaty and fragrant at the same time smeared across mine.  You hook my leg and haul it up and back so I can see my own gold boot up above us.  My leather covered crotch is embarrassingly on show but I really don't care right now.  You crush my tits to my ribs as I take your weight, your damp hair trails in my face as you lean right back into the pin, your body taut and tough.
TWOOOOO!
I realise I am about to lose this match, together with the money, the contract and my title belt.  Now I might be the heel here, but I am tough and resilient.  I summon up every once of strength I have left.  Lisa screams at the top of her lungs from ringside.  She has come right to the apron as she sees the Moment  of crisis and she beats the mat with both hands as She yells, "Kick out, Brandi!  Kick out for Christ sake!"
I plant my free boot down on the mat and thrust up hard with my leg, whilst bucking and twisting under in one exhausting explosive burst, hoping it is enough to stop April's hand falling for a third time.

Emily: I hear April screaming "two" with my fans together with her as it seems that many people now is behind me. I'm confident that I can beat you now, but you're the champion for something. You earned that belt for some reasons and you kick out, lifting your shoulder up and break the count.
The crowd emits a disappointed gasp as they was hoping that I could make it.
I get on my knees, sitting on my heels with my hands on my thighs as I look at April.
She says "two..Emily..it was only two.." showing two fingers at me. I look at her with a frustrated look but I know that it's not her fault. It's just that she's the first person I see after the failed pin attempt.

I get up but I grab your head too to lift you up, I don't want to waste time and lose my leading moment. As I try to lift you up I try also to bring my right hand between your legs and grip on your ass, with my other hand on your shoulder I try to scoop you up upside down for the next attack.

Brandi: The kick out took an awful lot out of me.  And as you ease back off me, I'm not even certain if I broke the pin or not.  Then I see the disappointment on the your and realise it was only a two count.  However, I am still in big trouble as you peel me off the mat and then scoop me up for some kind of a slam.  My eyes bug out wide as your grip my leather clad as roughly and my gold boots leave the mat and are raise to the lights.  I plant a hand on your thigh to try to control the impact a
little but otherwise all I can do right now is brace myself for another abrupt meeting with the ring floor.

Emily: I get a good grip on you and lift you upside down.
"Uhhh" I grunt for the effort of holding your weight up I feel in control, dominant over the champion as I want to end this match. The big boot wasn't enough so I need to plan good my attack on you. I feel your hand on my thigh but my grip is good and I try to slam you down against the white mat of the ring in a body slam..hoping to wear you down with this

Brandi: I hit the mat hard with a loud, THOOMMMM!  I cry out and arch my back as I twist to my side, pawing at the base of my spine with one hand whilst the other waves around uselessly.  I look at across at Lisa as she paces around at ringside.  "I'm hurt!" I mouth to her, my face contorted in pain.  "Breathe Brandi.  Breathe through it!"  I give her a look as if to say 'gee thanks' and flop down onto my back, my chest pumping madly in my low cut leather suit, one fishnet clad leg drawn up, one hand across hiding my face as I shed a tear.

Emily: it took me some hard effort to lift you up and hold you like there, upside down even if it was only for few seconds.
There is another loudthud as your body crashes again onto the mat,the ring shakes under your weight and the crowd roars again in approval as they simply love what I'm doing to you.
I adjust my hair and notice you and Lisa are saying something to each other. I glare at her then look back down at you and lean forward, grabbing your ankles and squeeze them in my fingers. I look again at Lisa before I try to roll you on your chest and spin over your body, wanting to trap you in a Boston crab!

Brandi: "Oh no...oh my god no!"  I'm yelling at you, shaking my head as you grab my gold boots, tuck then under your arm pits and try to twist me onto my front.  I try to fight, but I am too hurt and you flick your leg across me and flip me over onto my tits. " AAYYIIIEEEE!"   I cry out in pain as you sink down into the crab and haul back on my trapped boots to bend me into the hold.  The crowd are,on their feet screaming for you to make me submit and with the punishment you have doled out to my back so far in this match, I am close real close.  April is kneeling next to my head asking me over and over "Brandi do ya wanna submit huh, huh?   It's your body hon.  Your pain.  Just the words  and I'll stop her from hurting you!"
"It hurts hon. I sob to her.  She's breaking my back.  It hurts so bad!"  I whine pitifully to her.  I grip her ref's shirt with one hand and plead with her like she is a priest at confession.
Of course this is a ploy.  I am drawing April in to an intimate moment for one reason only.  As April leans in close right next to my face as I look as if I am about to whisper my submission to her, Lisa rolls into the ring, carrying my title belt.  She clatters it across your head as you lean right back into the hold and scoots out of the ring again under the bottom rope as the crowd erupt in a chorus of boos.

Emily: I am able to trap you in the Boston crab, I spin around you and lower my ass down as I pull your legs toward your back and head.
I can hear you groan and moan for the pain.
I want to beat you, I so want it and I see the goal now very close. I lean backwards, wanting to give your back a unnatural angle.

"Come on champ..submit! Give it up!" I growl between grunts of effort.
You're a big woman but I feel that I can make it. I already see the wrestling magazines with me trapping you in this hold as the top cover.
Then it's a moment. I look back at you as you're pleading April. She is forced lower as you pull on her shirt. Then I turn to face away only to get hit hard with the belt on my head.
MY eyes roll as there's a loud thud. I release the hold on you
My groan is almost silent as for a moment I see the stars, then I fall down on my chest and face.
My hands go on my head as I clutch it with both of them.

April looks over you and notice Lisa moving outside the ring to take her seat back.
She glares at her suspicious.

Brandi: I give a little sob of genuine relief as you drop my legs and they crash to the mat.  I'm in a lot of real pain and April finds it hard to shout at me.  She looks confused and angry, knowing full well something went,on there which is why you are now down on the mat.  I pull  myself onto my knees and give her a big innocent shrug as if to say 'I don't know what happened there either'.  Lisa is back at ringside all innocence, pretending to flirt with some boys in the crowd.  Suddenly my mood changes.  I see a chance to get the win.  I fall across your chest, hook your leg with my arms and lean back into the hold, my sweaty hair trailing into your pain filled face.  "Well count it!"  I yell at April. Reluctantly she drops to the mat checks your shoulders and slaps the mat..... ONEEEaaaa!......

Emily: The crowd is mad, they want Lisa's head right here right now. They chant louder and louder -bullshit bullshit- as it seems that the place is about to explode. Some of the security members are struggling to stop some fans to prevent them on attacking on her.
Meanwhile in the ring I'm dazed and stunned by the huge impact.
I'm trying to clear what happened and where I am when I have your body over mine.
Without any waste of time you go for a pin fall, without even doing a move on me.
that gets April having a hesitation before she starts the count.
I hear her voice screaming "ONE" as I realize that it's a pinfall. I feel your big body now covering me and eventually also holding one leg up.
April count isn't very quick, she knows that something wrong happened although she didn't see it.
"TWO" she counts slapping the mat again. Then lifts it up again.
I bring up all energies I have and before she can slap the mat for the third time I lift up my right shoulder as hard I can, kicking out the count at the very last moment as anyone in the audience (except Lisa) is taking a sigh of relief

Brandi: I cling to you leg desperately, feeling the smooth nylon of your sheer hose in contrast to my rough and raunchy fishnets.  I'm leaning right back, looking up at the ring lights, my face set with grim determination.  The count seems to take forever but I hear TWO! And some time passes so my mind races...This is it...this is it! I tell myself.
Then you explode under me, flinging me off you.  You lie there gasping on your side and I look at April in disgust.  She holds just two fingers up in front of me.
"WHATTT???" I yell at her.  "Do you even know what comes after two?  That was the slowest count in the history of pro wrestling!"  I push up to my feet, lean down, grab your hair and peel you off the mat.  Then I take your arm and whip you to the ropes!

Emily: To say the truth April's count is not very fast but the only reason is that she smelled that something went wrong with the Boston crab.
I put all effort I can to kick out the pin and it works.
The crowd starts to chant now "Emily Emily Emily" as they want me so bad now to win after what happened with Lisa before.
Though I'm still dazed now and I would need a break but you're not in the mood to gimme some time now.
You lift me up, April is about to warn you about the hairpull but you anticipate her and grab my wrist. I try to get free but I can't do at all and I'm whipped towards the opposite ropes and I bounce off of them running back at you.

Brandi: I set myself as I see you come off the ropes with a loud clank at the turnbuckles.  I'm contemplating a big drop kick but decide to play safe in a match where I have so far been on the wrong end of a lot of the moves.  I stop you dead in your tracks with a boot low into your belly, right on the waistband of you white shorts.  As you fold over, I take you in a front face lock.  I pause momentarily and then fling my outside leg high before dropping to the mat onto my back and bringing you with me.  I execute a DTT in the middle of the ring and use a handful of your white shorts to further lift you up and then drive you face first into the mat.  The crowd OOHHHH! Loudly as we hit the mat hard!

Emily: I run into you, not able to stop as i get very close to you, im trying to plan a counter, not sure if you go for a clothesline or a dropkick at this place.
You catch me kinda surprised as you kick me low on my lower belly and i groan out, bending forward behind the blow and giving you the chance to get my head in your hold.
I cant stop you as you force me down in a big DDT that makes my head smashes down on the mat with a loud impact.
"oughhhhhhhhh" I groan out in agony
My entire body bounces and i roll to the side, ending on my chest as i hold my head with both my hands, then folding on the side and trying to recover as this impact was very hard

Brandi: I sit up, grinning massively.  The ring shuddering real hard when your head hit the mat and I can see that move hurt you.   Lisa I stood at ringside, annoying the crowd, all cocky and pleased.  "There ya go.  Normal service has been resumed.  The champ is doing her thing."

I grab your hair once more.  "Up,bitch!  UPPPP!"  April is protesting but you force yourself eagerly enough rather than have the hair ripped from your scalp.  After I pull you up I slip in behind you and wrap my right leg around your leg leg and grapevine it.  I then reach around behind you and wrap my left arm around your right arm and twist you around and back to cinch in a nasty abdominal stretch.  Your firm tummy muscles are flexed to the limit as I bend you,into the hold.  I hiss into your ear.  "How does that feel Italian girl.  Huh? Huh."  Then I bellow at April."ASKK HURRRR REF!   ASSKK HURRRR!!!"

Emily: I feel your body getting behind me, your breasts clad in your leather bodysuit are pressing for a moment on my back and i feel even the zipper. then you gra my right arm and lift it up and twist in the process trapping me in the abdominal stretch. "Oughhhhh n..nooo" I groan out as you keep my right arm lifted up and trapped firmly in your left arm, my belly is stretched and also in display for your right arm and hand,April gets in front of me asking me "what do you say Emily? talk to me " I simply shake my head "N..nooo!" I scream out but causing you to jerk some more "aaaaghhhhh" I feel some real nasty pain and i need to do something. I bend my free arm and blindly drive it backward hoping to hit with my hand on your side while i push with my legs to the side, trying to bring both of our bodies to the rope and extend my left hand toward it to grab the mid rope for a roke break

Brandi: The crowd are really excited at seeing us struggling in this classic hold.  Our hair is wild, half,over,our faces and our bodies are glistening in sweat which gleams under the bright ring lights.  As you head bows in pain I can see droplets of sweat falling from your face onto your cleavage.  Then seen is primal and the crowd love it!
Your hand thuds into my ribs.  More of a distraction than a telling blow, but you are slowly dragging us to the ropes in a desperate effort to escape.  April is full of concern for you, almost kneeling so she can hear even your quietest words, even though most of what is coming out of your mouth right now are full blooded screams of pain.
I look around and see Lisa smoothing sneakily around the ring to where you are dragging us.  As we get closer I turn us, so my arm is closer to the ropes that yours.  I snake my free arm out, ignoring the chance to apply a claw hold onto your belly, and Lisa reaches up and grabs my hand.  She is kneeling on the apron, again her dress has ridden up and she is shamelessly displaying her little black satin thong.  She leans back, allowing me to increase the pressure on the hold and add more damage to your tough abdominal muscles that I am so keen to weaken.
"She gives ref!   Can't you hear her?  She wants to give!" I yell.  Of course you haven't submitted but I want April all concerned about you rather than paying attention to Lisa.
"Oh my god, Emily!  Do you submit?  Are you okay hon?"  She pleads with you, all soft and caring.  Meanwhile Lisa is leaning right out from the apron, firmly gripping onto my hand, the crowd screaming in protest

Emily: I'm really very close to the ropes as I was able to drag us there, my arm is extended to the side but just when I'monly a couple of inches close, the pain increases more and more.
My eyes wide open as I let out a scream of pure agony.
"Aaaaaagggggggghhh"
April sees me in big trouble
"Oh my Emily..tell me..tell me" I still don't say the magic words, but now , with this immense pain on my muscles, I'm really about to give up. Teeth clenched, eyes squeezed and closed.
You bark again saying that I submitted. Plus some of the fans are yelling her to watch out Lisa. That's the moment April talks to you
"She didn't..." her sentence broken in the middle as she sees what's happening.

"What the fuck??? You get out of there!!" She yells at Lisa and then motion to you
"Break the hold now Brandi" and without an hesitation starts to count you out for the illegal trick
"One...two...three...four.."

Brandi: Lisa sees immediately that the game is up.  April is more alert than most referees.  She has spoofed the cheat and is taking firm action.  Lisa immediately releases my hand and drops off the ring apron, pulling her dress down over her hips as she does so.  She lands on the floor smoothing it out with her hands, a picture of innocence already.
The sudden release of my arm causes us both to stagger a little which is just as well as April is about to count me out on the illegal move.  I fling you from me with a thrust of my hips and let you crash to the canvas.  Then I move away quickly letting Lisa get the brunt of April's anger.
"That's it Lisa.  Last time!  Any more of that and your girl is disqualified!"
Lisa is shamelessly defiant though.  "Do your job April.  The bitch submitted and you pretended not to hear it.   What are we supposed to do with a ref like you?  It's two against one in there.  I'm just evening up the odds!"

Meanwhile, I've gone over to you.  I stomp down into your chest and ribs with my big gold boot a few times before I pull you up by your arm.  I get alongside you and wrap my arm around your neck and wrap my right leg around your left leg.  I hook your leg and take us down in a simple but highly effective Russian Leg Sweep.  We hit the mat with a nice THOOMM! Sound which brings April's and Lisa's argument to an end as the ref turns back to the action.

Emily: Lisa and April discuss, April in the ring and Lisa outside. They don't like each other and probably after tonight they will hate each other.
Lisa's words are really pissing April but also they keep her distracted from the action and give you the chance to stomp me over and over before being lifted up.
I'm tired now, in trouble as you performed a good series of moves on me..the ddt, then worked my abdominals and finally now a Russian legsweep.
I'm not able to counter it and we land down. I stay there, chest heaving in my top now as the crowd goes silent as they don't think that I can get back in the fight after that vicious abdominal stretch with Lisa's interference
I'm down. Down but not out, I try to recover breathe and strength as I roll on the side, clutching my side, my abs are really burning and I feel my muscle in big pain.

Brandi: I can see you chest pumping madly in your tiny white top which is struggling to barely contain your cleavage.  From this I can tell you are hurt bad.  I have taken you to the edge and very nearly broken you, got you to that point in the match where you are so worn down physically and emotionally that you will succumb to a pin,or a submission move.  This is what pro wrestling,girls do,to each other to win matches and get money and fame.

I'm contemplating locking you in my patented Romero submission finisher which is why I used the Russian leg sweep set up move.  But I want  more glory.  I want to show off, win in the most spectacular fashion and have the picture on the front of every magazine and the video of the closing moments of the match go viral.  I strut around the ring, clapping my hands over my head and nodding to the crowd, trying to get them going for my big move, but all I get is a chorus of boos.  I shout out them angrily.  "Shut up you morons!  Shut up!  Now I'm gonna hurt her real bad!"

I turn to you and grab your white boots to drag you into  the  perfect position as you lie there trying to get up like a turtle on your back.  Then I clamber up to the top turnbuckle.  I stand on top, arms out raised.  Pretending I am soaking up the cheers of the crowd as they boo me.  Lisa is down below yelling at me.  "What the hell are you doing?  Just finish this!  Get down from there and just put her away!  No risks!  No mistakes!"
I yell,down at her angrily.  "Shut it Lisa!  This is big time wrestling.  Bigger than anything you've ever done in your miserable career!  This match needs a big move to finish it!  A move you could never execute!"
Lisa scowls at me.  I swallow hard as I now I have just gone too far.
"Well execute this!" She snarls and clambers up onto the apron, grabs the top rope and jerks it hard as she drop down the floor again.  My foot immediately slips and I fall, crotching myself on the metal rod between the turnbuckle and the ring post.  I sit there and want cry out in pain but the impact has taken my breath away and all I can let out is a little sob of agony as the crowd cheers and laughs.  Lisa stands there with a contemptuous look on her face and gives me the finger.

Emily: 'm afraid that I won't be able to kick out the three count if you go for the pin.
But now some seconds passed and still you don't get over my body.
I hear some buzz coming from the crowd and I lift my head up seeing you over the top rope in the corner trying to get the heat from the crowd.
I'm scared about a flying move, you're a big woman and having your weight jumping on mine it would be a real big damage.
But then you argue with Lisa and the arguing end with you crotched over the top of the buckle in a general laugh!

Also April is about to laugh but she doesn't, resisting to the temptation as she must take a official and neutral attitude.
I get up as you're still there.
I take some deep breathe and move toward you, climbing the ropes and get on the middle rope.

"You did such a rookie mistake..champ" I say you and I try to grab your head under my arm in a sort of reverse headlock as you're now sitting facing the crowd, my other hand goes for your outfit as I try to drop back and flip you over me in a huge reversed superplex

Brandi: I sit there.  Hurt and humiliated.  I give Lisa a look of how could you and she just shrugs "You asked for it hon."
Then I am aware of a buzz from the crowd and feel you clambering up on the turnbuckle behind me.  Shit oh shit this can't be happening!  You whisper something to me about making a rookie mistake and I have to agree with you.  It was a bad bad mistake.
You hook your arm around my neck my face goes into your sweaty armpit and you other hand grips the leghole of my leather suit pulling it high on my hip and showing the waistband of my fishnet hose and my little red thong that I wear under my suit. 
 You haul me off the top,and flip us over in a kind of reverse superplex.  The crowd scream as we hit the mat hard.  I bounce a little my chest taking most of the impact.  I jerk violently, my legs quivering and then I roll over and over slowly, holding my chest, clutching at myself.  "Ohmygawd!  OHMYGAWDDD!" I mouth breathlessly, looking out into the screaming crowd.

Emily: It took me a lot of effort and energies lifting you but it surely worth as we fly in the air and we end with a terrible thud that shakes the ring behind the impact
The crowd at first gasps,then they cheer the big and huge impact move.
You moan and groan, I bet that it was such painful for you and it still is.
We stay down for a while. April is concerned, then she starts a double count out as we don't really give signal to get up.
But when she reaches 2 I get on my knees and look at your body.
I think that I can go for the pin fall but I have some unfinished business with you and I get up.
I grab your ankles and try to lock them under my armpits.
I drag you to the middle of the ring and I try to twist around to spin on you and try to trap you again in another Boston crab!

Brandi: I try to,wave you off frantically with my hands as you grab my gold boots and tuck them under your sweaty armpits.  "No...no..no..pullessee....no".
You drag me to the middle of the ring well out of reach of the ropes and flip me onto my front and sink down into the hold.  Your Lycra clad butt nestles onto the small of my back and my spine goes white got with pain.  I turn my head to look across at Lisa.  I am still trying to fight the hold, pushing back up at you with my hands pressed to the mat.  My eyes meet with hers but she just stares back at me coldly.  My eyes plead with her:"Do something.  She's gonna finish me!"  Lisa just turns on her heels and clomps off to the changing rooms leaving me to my fate.
With groan of despair I sink under your weight, your ass edging back further up my spine as you bend me into the hold further and go down on me lower and lower, pulling my gold boots back towards my own head all the time.  The crowd leap to their feet.  They know this is the climax of the match and several people are screaming.  "Finish her!   Finish her!"

Emily:  I am able to lock you in another Boston crab, a second one tonight. I'm sure that the superplex did a good work on your back so I want to take full advantage on that and I pull as hard I can, bending your legs toward your back and your head. I crouch down with my ass almost on your back and pull!!!
April gets toward us, next to you at your side checking if you are going to give up.
"Come on champ! Give it up!ggggnnn" I put effort in the hold, pushing my head back and closing my eyes.
Jerkin and tugging as hard I can..the crowd is behind me they see the chance for me to get the belt.
April talks to you "talk to me Brandi..what you say? Wanna give up?" She asks as I jerk you even harder to increase your pain and agony.

Brandi: The crowd watch wide mouthed as you throw your head back, your eyes closed with the total effort you are putting into the hold.  The scene is exquisite.  You squatting down on my hauling back on my boots, thighs bulging in the deep squat.  My body is bent agonisingly in half, my fishnet clad thighs spread apart and my leather clad crotch thrust up and out, on show to the staring crowd and the big close up of the TV cameras.

April kneeling in front of me, one hand raised, almost begging me to submit.  Not because she hates me (though she does) but because as a fellow pro wrestler she knows what agony I am in.  "Oh my god, Brandi, this is the nastiest Boston crab I've ever seen!  Just say the words and I'll end it.  Talk to me hon, before she does you some serious damage!"

"Naw,  naawwww, oh god it hurts!  No.  No."  I'm shaking my head weakly my left hand is pawing at your calf in your white boot which is planted firmly next to me, almost begging you for mercy.  Still I hold on, a second more as champion still, a fraction of a second.........

Emily:  strain your legs, I stretch them and pull them as hard I can. I hear your moans and groans and they're giving me even more strength. So are April's words as she says that it's the nastiest Boston crab she ever seen.
I feel tired,almost exhausted but I see the goal so close now.
My arms are tired and weak but your movements and strength is now fading as I feel your muscles now almost giving away.
"Come onnnn" I roar, feeling strong and dominant now. I could try to do some other power moves now and go for the pin. But not, I want to make you submit, I want this so bad!
I loose some pressure on you but only for some seconds and then pull back hard, as hard I can,  trying to bring your feet over your head, like I'm trying to break your back in two halves!

Brandi: Some how I am holding out.  After all I am the champion and my belt is on the line.  But this gal is strong and skilled and wants my belt soooo badly.  I don't think I can keep it from her.
You ease off for a second and I think you have lost all your strength maybe and I am still in with chance.  Then you do something extraordinary and really really cruel.   With a violent surge of power you haul back on my legs so badly that your ass slides along my back and sits just above my head.  My legs are so far back I can see my own gold boots out of the corner of my  eyes.  I'm just not that flexible.  I feel something pop in my back and I scream out in pain and fear and panic.
AAYYIIEEEEE!   AAYYIIEEEEEE!   AYYIIIIEEEEEE!
April,is all over me now.  Im sobbing and nodding and tapping.  "YEESSSS!   Yessssss,   OHMYGGAWDD yesssss!   My back!  My fucking back!   I submit to her!   I submit to her! OHHMYGAAWDD YESSSSS! YEESSSSS!   I SUBMIIIITTTTT!!!!"
My submission is agonised, desperate and total.

Emily: "Nnnnggggggg" my face showing the big effort and so are my muscles that are straining to put in the hold as much energies I can.
I fold you in a wrong angle and finally you start to scream out the submission. Not only me and April, but the whole room can hear your cry and submission and there's a explosion of joy all around us.
April signals for the bell and I release the hold.
I was putting so much effort that I'm bouncing forward and falling on my knees as I put my hands down to not fall face first.

"And the winner and new European women wrestling champion by submission...Emily layneeee" the announcer screams out.
I drop and sitting on my heels as I raise one fist in the air in victory. April joins me and keep my arm lifted, helping me up as I get my balance thanks to the ropes.
April gets closer to you, asking if you need some medical assistance as the announcer passes me the belt and I raise it above my head and kissing it!
I'm the champion!!!

Brandi: I'm almost hysterical as April starts to frantically demand that you break the hold.  At least you release immediately, which is probably more than I would have done.  You drop my legs roughly to the mat and I lie on my front, writhing and sobbing, my face pressed into,the pristine rubber on the ring floor.  My hand paws at my back and that pop I felt when you really bent me into the Boston tells me I have sustained an injury.  I just hope it is nothing serious
I lie there as you take my belt and celebrate in the ring in front of the cheering fans.  April,kneels next to me.  "Brandi, are you okay?  Shall I call the medics?"  I just nod to her and then my face crumples into tears.  She very sportingly puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder and signals for help.  I am rolled very slowly to the ring apron and under the bottom rope before being lowered onto a stretcher.  As I am carried out of the arena I place one hand over my face to hide my tears.  I am sprayed with popcorn from the jeering fans and even a piece of hotdog lands in my cleavage.  A final after the most bitter defeat of my wrestling career.

Emily: I kinda ignore you, after all the bad and dirty tricks you used during the match I've no interest on caring of you. I hug and kiss the belt, then showing it to the crowd and point at them like I want to share my victory with them. I even slowly climb one of the corner and lift it up to show the gold to some of my fans, soaking in the cheers. Then I move to the opposite corner and do the same.
I give a warm hug to April that congratulate with me. Then I finally make my way to the ramp and outside of the large room, ready to celebrate the big win with my friends and fans

THE END

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Thank you for those kind words, Sadie.  I really did have a lot of fun doing this classic face vs heel melodrama.  Emily is a superb 'good girl' foil for anyone who wants to play 'bad girl' and her rather unusual turn of phrase just seems to add to that. 
And actually, to be fair to Em, Her English is way better than my Italian.  Salute, Emily!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Just amazing. Such a talented pair. And Emily and Brandi aren't bad either.

Seriously, this was a great example of old school pro style wrestling . Thank you for sharing.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie