News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Beat down at the beach!

• 4 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Beat down at the beach!
« on: November 28, 2015, 04:57:08 AM »
Bad blood here as these two women hate each other and get into a down and dirty catfight at the beach and the winner wants to humiliate the loser by making her eat sand and like her feet. Who wins? Patricia the blonde in the green and orange toes or Lori Ann the brunette in the black with red toes. You decide.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:58:06 AM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Beat down at the beach!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 04:59:47 PM »
As Lori Ann sat in the sun on the beach she could see Patricia in a swing at the Club House having and drink and glaring in her direction. Lori Ann and Patricia have hated each other for years. They have had words but never fought. Everyone in the neighborhood knew the two had a deep disdain for the other. Tired of Patricia's glares Lori Ann gives Patricia the finger. " why that bitch I'll show her Patricia thinks to herself " as she raises from the swing and heads in Lori Ann's direction. Lori Ann sees her coming and rolls her eyes. " say it to my face bitch " snaps Patricia itching for a fight. Lori Ann had a couple of Corona's so she was feeling cocky herself when she started to say " fuck.... " before she could get the you out Patricia threw her drink into Lori Ann's face. Patricia stood there with her hands on her hips and snapped ' got something to say now BITCH " And with that Lori Ann snapped " you fucking bitch " I jumped from her chair and with head down slammed her shoulder into Patricia mid section and down they went into the sand. Some of the neighbors at the club on this hot summer day so the commotion and gathered to watch Patricia and Lori Ann finally have a catfight and it's at the beach.

mtc
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 05:12:18 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 03:22:20 PM »
Sand goes flying, curse words and moans fill the air as they fight on the beach. Both going for the others hair. Patricia gets a better grip of Lori Ann's longer hair as Patricia tears the hair tie from Lori Ann's hair and is able to roll on top and land some hard slaps to Lori Ann's face. " I am gonna fuck you up " growls Patricia as Lori Ann tries to buck her off. " ooouuu let go of myyy fucking hairrr Bitch " moans out Lori Ann. A good group of neighbors gather and more seem to be cheering for Patricia.
Cheers!

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 05:57:25 PM »
Looks like a very nasty catfight starting here.
Think Patricia will win after a long fight.
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 04:10:38 PM »
" oooowwww fuck stop pulling myyyy fucking hairrrr bitch " moans out Lori Ann as Patricia as a good grip with one hand and starts to punch and slap at Lori Ann's head and face. Lori Ann's legs kick and she tries to block Patricia's blows with one hand and grabs at the hand pulling her hair. " kick her ass " some of the female neighbors cheer. " I got you now BITCH " snaps Patricia as she bangs Lori Ann's head against the sand. " oooooow fuck lettt gooo " moans Lori Ann.
Cheers!