News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle, Rounds 5 & 6

• 7 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle, Rounds 5 & 6
« on: November 29, 2015, 02:41:14 PM »
Today is the day---The final round of the epic World Cham-Pie-Onship Tournament.  The two combatants, Natalia War Kitten and MishRocks, have waged war since mid-summer, 11 rounds of NHB fighting, each round the girls immersed in---pie. Mmmmmmm, a different pie for each round.

To see where it all began, and sink your sweet tooth into Rounds 1-4, click here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,49584.0.html

Rounds 5 and 6 start below.  Enjoy.

~Round 5~
Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks! World Champ-Pie-Onship!

mishrocks95: The first night of the Champ-Pie-Onship in the books, four rounds down —-we’d been fighting each other for hours. Between the length of the rounds and the time it takes to clean out the pool of the old pie and then deliver and distribute the new pie—-the club closed at almost 3 AM—-and we had started fighting at 9 PM. Three nights, back-to-back, four rounds per night, and the winner would be decided the final night, after Round 12. Wellll, I guess, it could be earlier—-if one of us mathematically was so far ahead in rounds won that the other couldn’t possibly mtc!

mishrocks95: catch up. But this way the battle was progressing—-I doubted that could happen. Four rounds down so far, three draws, and one win. And that was mine. But those draws———oooh, those draws. I knew—-I know you knew too——that had those rounds gone another !
mishrocks95: As I padded down the narrow hallway to enter my ‘changing room’ on Night Two, my thoughts drifted back—-only 18 or so hours earlier, to the last hour or so of Round 4—-the Strawberry Cheesecake round. Your nude body atop mine, tight ass pressing into my tummy, feeling you may have been turning things around...when my feet wrapped around your thighs and my heel pressed in between your legs, rubbing you and controlling you—-bringing you so close—-but DAMN! The bell sounded and it was our third draw. But I didn’t care—-I kept you in the hold and continued working you, the bell ringing repeatedly, the crowd re-energized, cheering, working through their disappointment at another draw. mtc!
mishrocks95: You, moaning like the little bitch you are, powerless to stop me, giving in to your body’s wants, long past the end of the round, and finally going over the edge....squirting and dripping on me, and then turning to kiss me as our bodies sank a little deeper in soft, creamy, tantalizing cheesecake... Oh, and that kiss! Jesus! Almost made up for not getting the win! Almost, that is.... I savored those words you whispered as your body melted into mine...”I give...”. And although at that point it didn’t matter, the round long over, I purred back, “I know you do....” mtc!

mishrocks95: My body shudders a little as I replay that scene in my head, feeling myself get just a bit aroused even at the memory! I eye myself in the cloudy mirror—-chestnut hair tied back in a ponytail tonight, my 5’2” body looking good—-I think, and I have NO evidence to back this up, but I think that immersing my body in all these fruit and cream- based pies has done WONDERS for my skin—-it simply glows, and is SO soft! And, GOD, do I smell heavenly!!! I check myself out—-at 105 lbs (probably more now, as I can’t help but ingest more and more pie as we fight in it...), I’m tight and toned, but smaller than you, and—-probably—not as strong as you are. mtc

mishrocks95: But I’m quick and, I think, creative. And competitive. And....there’s nothing more in the world that I want right now than to KICK.......YOUR........ASS. I blow a kiss to myself in the mirror, throw on the cheap terrycloth robe they leave for me, and make my way down to the pool, not knowing what scrumptious medium awaits us for Round Five. yt!

nataliakitten: The first night of the World Cham-pie-onship is in the books and my... I was exhausted. Four rounds of delicious pie and a sexy fierce opponent... and tonight I have to go back to the warehouse to do it again. I've done nothing but a little bit of exercise today, trying to recover energy for this second night of e-pie-c combat. The score is just 1-0 with 8 more rounds to go... but I know that it was four rounds where you dominated me. And I can't get that out of my head... your delicious tiny toned tanned body all over mine, smearing the pie on me, rubbing against me and trying to make me submit...and although I am more than a little nervous about another night of the same... I also feel incredibly excited to go once more at it against you.

nataliakitten: I spend all day remembering the highlights of last night. How you submitted me and ate my nutella covered pussy giving me such a delicious orgasm. And then the second ~O~ ... right after the bell had rung, that kiss. I felt like my body wasn't my own... and that instant while my senses where overloaded with pleasure I wanted nothing more than to be yours. Now it is not only the pie or the Cham-pie-onship that I want... I want you... and I want to defeat you. My pride hurts so much and I keep repeating myself that I will not lose to a smaller girl all day.... and most of the evening too. When the time comes to start the fifth round I am still repeating it to myself.

nataliakitten: "I am not going to lose to this smurf" I know that at 5'5" 114lbs I am not much bigger than you, but that doesn't matter. If I can look down at you, you are a midget. I take a deep breathe when I hear them calling me and check my hair in the mirror one last time. Someone promised to tip me 2 grand if I wore it in pigtails tonight and here they are, firmly held at the side of my head, two cute pigtails that tickle over my shoulders. I do cute look with pigtails but never understood the fixation some people have with them... any way it seems there are a lot of those people in here, as I get a HUGE reaction from the fans when I show in the warehouse wearing nothing but a short pink robe and a pair of flip flops....

nataliakitten: There is definitely a lot more people here today than yesterday. Seems the word has been spreading around. The screams, yells, whistles, insults and marriage proposals only get louder when I drop my robe down and show my completely nude body to the eager eyes of the fans. I blush a bit, even if most of them already saw me like this yesterday, I am not sure why I feel so ashamed. I climb the pool and then climb down, sinking my feet into the cream... and without hesitation double over to sink a finger in it and lick it.!

nataliakitten: With one hand in my hips I do my best Sommelier...or is it Piemelier.... representation. "White chocolate.... banana cream.... butter cookie crust...." The pies just get more and more delicious.... and once again I have to resist the urge to just dive in it... but then I turn my attention to you. And there is something I want to dive in more than pie. I want your body and I want it now. The bell they probably stole from a real ring dings, but I am already rushing in the pie towards you.... jumping on you, trying to use my bigger body for something and that something is falling on top of you!

nataliakitten: yt (1)

mishrocks95: As I pad down the hall and on to the catwalk circling the perimeter of the pool, the crowd is already raucous. Usually it takes them a little bit of time to get to this point---a few minutes if you and me rolling around nude, already starting to dominate you, you know.... But tonight it's different. Approaching the edge of the pool, I see you already in---ankle deep in---hmmmm, hard to tell from up here---it's almondish in color, looks really smooth, and---*sniffing*---i get the faint hint of banana. Well, whatever it is, it looks delicious. My eyes travel over a few more feet, and I see your curvy, toned, naked form, and, um, I don't know whether it's that view or the anticipation of the new pie, but my mouth starts to water. As I mtc!
mishrocks95: move toward the ladder, my eyes move up---slowly---and I note your hair. Um, pigtails? Ok, that's, hmmm, ... a different look....I shrug, taking in one more glance of that nude hottie awaiting me, and I toss off my robe, climb down the ladder, and sink my feet into the cool filling---cool as in temperature, of course. I cast a glance over to Horace, who sits near the bell, and I bend down to taste tonight's offering. Oh shit---this is---shit! Definitely white chocolate banana creme! I turn, looking for a little piece of crust to sample, and from my periphery, I see movement. I shift, and like a blur, you've cut the distance between us in half, and then---DING!---Horace chimes in, and I'm a bit confused and concerned. The look on your face---mtc
mishrocks95: I haven't seen that since our very first fight---pre-pie, where, after quite a back and forth battle, you slowly took control and truly owned me that night. Now---I see that same look---maybe three draws was the turning point for you. Well, either way, you're barreling down on me, and I'm not going to let you! I face you quickly, bending my knees slightly, arms up, hands open, ready to jam my bare foot into your tummy as you fly into me, roll backwards and try to flip you over me, sending you on a quick flight into banana creme splash-down. At least, that's my plan. yt
mishrocks95: (2)

nataliakitten: I rush at you as fast as the banana cream and the white chocolate allows and pounce, determined to take you down hard on the pie and turn things around at last. I've been thinking all day on how to defeat you. Close body to body didn't worked and when I tried to brawl with you didn't worked either.... So I think simply taking you down and pounding you may be worth a shot. So I throw my body at you... I wonder for a second how my toned slender body must be looking all nude as I fly to you.... but that quickly leaves my mind when I feel your foot against my tummy...

nataliakitten: And your body falling...before I can land on top of it! My body continues its flight for a lot more than I intended and it is not as graceful as it was when it started. My ass goes up higher than my head and you flip me over....and ... SPLASH! white chocolate and banana cream fly all over the place and the fans go completely nuts. I land on my ass and back on the cream, sinking deep into it until only my head and my tits are left above the surface level... this cream is a lot softer than all the ones we fought in before. The landing hurts my pride more than my body. "GGRRRRR I HATE YOU!" I yell, pounding one fist on the cream in frustration.!
nataliakitten: I sit up and turn around as I get on my knees, trying to get back to my feet to continue the fight, not almost completely covered from neck to toes in pie... the back of my head too...and even my cute pigtails now look like a mess.

nataliakitten: yt (3)

mishrocks95: Feeling my sole firmly against your abs as you rocket toward me, and as I grab your arms and fall backwards, I kinda already know before my back sloshes into the pie, that this monkey-toss is the perfect first move for a banana pie! Your body sails over mine---I watch it from my back, and I hear you splash in back of me, feeling pie shrapnel splatter on my face. I'm scrambling up as soon as my foot separates from your body, and by the time I'm on my knees, I see you slam your hand down into the white chocolate filling, surely frustrated---um, yeah, as you yell out " I HATE YOU!", uh, ok--- frustrated-PLUS! You sit up, and as you start to get to your knees, I launch myself from my knees, feet planted on the slippery floor of the pool, and hurl my body at yours. mtc
mishrocks95: My chest, slamming into yours, my hands trying to tie yours up and grab your wrists, hoping I can power you down from your knees onto your back. But the floor is slippery---who'd have thought? slippery bananas---and getting traction takes a bit longer than I thought, so the force of my launch is not quite as significant as I had hoped. Still, since I can't imagine you weren't expecting it, maybe it won't matter. yt!
mishrocks95: (4)

nataliakitten: My struggles aren't completely useless. I do manage to stop you for a bit before falling... and just a little bit is all I need to position myself right, so that when you take me down on my back, I can kick my legs up and try to wrap them around your slim sexy waist, trying to trap you in a very nice and very classic body scissors.
nataliakitten: yt (5)

mishrocks95: It didn't matter---my momentum allows me to slam into you, my bare breasts smashing into yours, pressing into you, as I grab your wrists. I feel you strain against me, but the momentum is on my side, and you easily are pushed back, down on
your ass, and I land atop you, pressing my nude, tight body don on yours, pushing your hands down into the white chocolate. Laying on you, I have little control other than your pinned hands. My 105 lbs is certainly not going to keep you down without a lot more help. I start to move my feet, my intent to try and grapevine your legs---but you're a step ahead---shifting your body under me slightly, and then kicking your feet up, wrapping your legs around my waist, and clamping down. This! mtc
mishrocks95: This is what I remember from our first fight ever! Only seconds into the scissor, the pressure becomes intense, as those thigh muscles of yours start to pour on the pressure. I arch my back up, separating our chests, little bits of white chocolate and banana sliding off my breasts and dropping on to you. I keep your hands pinned, by arching up, I am able to apply more force to keep them still, but your legs are crushing me, and now in addition to the pain, I am starting to have trouble breathing. I hear the crowd cheering, louder as your squeeze and it become evident to them---both from watching it live and no doubt the close-ups of my pained face on the CCTV, that for the first time since we started the tournament, I may be in trouble. mtc!
mishrocks95: Gritting my teeth, the pain becoming unbearable, I release your left wrist, maintaining my grip on your right. I lift my right hand out of the pie and, open palm, slam it into your cheek, hoping to jar you into loosening your scissors. yt

nataliakitten: I've been wanting to have you between my legs for so long... and I mean have you like this. Trapped between them for me to crush you... not the way you got between my legs in the previous rounds. Now is my chance to get some payback and to punish that toned sexy body of yours. It does needs punishing. Lots of it. The night is going to be a long one and if I can really wear you down in the first of the four rounds that await you it is going to make everything easy for me. I interlock my ankles and get to work, squeezing, easing up a bit, squeezing again harder. Your body feels so damn good!
nataliakitten: and the cute faces of pain you make, gritting your teeth are so adorable. And your breasts, covered in cream, lifting up look so yummy... I want you! and I am going to have you... once I defeat you. You release my left wrist and slam a palm into the side of my face, making me turn to the other side with an "UGGGGGGH!", sinking my head into the cream a bit more... and make me loosen up the scissors. But now with my left hand free I reach for your hair and pull it hard to the side, pushing with my body, a bit dazed by that palm strike but still fighting, trying to roll you on your back and trying to get on top of you.!
nataliakitten: yt (7)

mishrocks95: My slap rocks your head to the left, and I feel your legs loosen, giving me a chance to suck in some air. I start to squirm our from in between your legs, aided by the smooth, slick, banana-infused filling. But the slap evidently does not daze you
enough (Damn! note to self---when given an option, always use a punch over a slap!), as your now-freed left hand darts up and grabs my hair, pulling it, and my head, hard to the side. I feel you rolling your body in that direction as well, and it's clear quickly that you want to roll us---me---on to my back. My left hand still gripping your right wrist, My smaller body straining against yours---I know I can't win this just going body-to-body. You continue to yank on my hair, jerking my head as you try to push us over. mtc!
mishrocks95: As I try to plant my feet on the pool bottom at slow the turn, I bring my right hand up and jam the heel of my hand under your chin, pressing up hard and fast, trying to knock your head back and stretch your neck, causing enough pain and/or distraction to try and slip out of these holds and avoid you rolling on top of me. yt

nataliakitten: I push my body into yours and pull your hair. I am bigger and I am pretty sure that I am stronger too. You are toned but so am I. And slowly but surely I start to get you moving in the direction I want. My nipples pressing into yours as they quickly get harder, the body contact and the struggle...even the pain in my head is now turning me on... and I know that for the rest of my life I am going to get wet whenever I get to eat pie. You push your hand under my chin and push... and our breasts come separated again as I am forced to look away and have my neck stretched painfully. -mtc!
nataliakitten: But we are already rolling in the direction I want... so I don't think I need to pull your hair anymore. I let it go to grab your right wrist and pull it hard, trying to get it off my chin so I can slam my perky and now aroused tits into yours once more and complete the roll to trap you under me... where you should have been last night!

nataliakitten: yt (9)

mishrocks95: Jamming my hand up and into your chin, forcing your head back and stretching your neck, only slows you, but it doesn't stop you. I can't outpower your body, and no matter how hard I push, and how deep I dig in my feet, We continue to move and slowly roll. Your left hand releases my hair and grabs my right one, prying it form under your chin, and with that, I lose any chance of stopping the roll. and-----over we go, splurshing into white chocolate banana creme, the filling oozing over my shoulders as you push me down hard, your larger body pinning me, forcing me into the filling and flattening me to the pool floor. white chocolate goodness spreads over my ribs as I struggle and writhe under you, my hands pinned, your chest pressing down into mine. mtc!

mishrocks95: "I feel how excited you are, slut..." I growl up at you, pushing and bucking under you, your nipples pressing into mine. "You finally have about 10 seconds of control over me. Fucking enjoy it---it won't happen again." I try one more press--- pushing my arms up and my chest into you---but it's futile, and I drop my back down again into the smooth pie. Realizing I cannot power out of this one, I take a page from
your playbook, and kick my feet up, trying to wrap my legs around your waist this time, hoping to trap you in my scissors. yt

mishrocks95: (10)

nataliakitten: With my body fully pushed into yours I can finally use my slight weight advantage and show you I am stronger. It doesn't comes cheap, since you make me work real hard for it and bend my neck back painfully for as long as you can, until I pin your hand down. And there we go. YES! I am on top. I have you trapped! Under me. None of your insults can affect me. So what if I am excited?! I am pretty sure I am not the only one... and to test it I rub my tits over yours, trying to make my hard rock nipples fickle over yours, just to see if they are hard too.
nataliakitten: Now I am in control... and you don't seem to like it much. I raise my head a bit so you can see my pretty face and my lovely smug kitty smile :3 . You kick your legs but that's why I left my legs close to yours when we started struggling, because I knew you were going to try scissoring me. My own legs spreads, trying to keep my knees over your thighs so keep your legs down. You are one of the feistiest and fiercest fighters I have faced... and like they say, it isn't the size of the bitch in the fight what matters but the size of the fight in the bitch.... and I can tell there is a lot of fight left inside this cute bitch.!
nataliakitten: I lean over you and lick your face, trying to get as much of the delicious cream as I can... and trying to distract you to finally overpower your legs, push mine outside and wrap them around yours to trap you in a nice and tight grapevine hold... my hips pushing down without me noticing, making my wet kitty rub into yours a little bit.

nataliakitten: yt (11)

mishrocks95: I try and wrap my legs around you, but you knew I would---keeping yours close, you wrap them up, and then spread yours, your knees over my thighs, preventing me from pushing them up at all. I start to growl as I push up against you---arms and legs straining, chest heaving, but I can't fucking move you! The pressure on my wrists increases as you lift your head up, and smile down at me---not a smirk, as if you were taunting me, but a SMILE, telling me---I GOT you, bitch! You bob your head down briefly and slowly lick my face, lapping up remnants of the delectable pie filling, but only serving to enrage me---I haven't lost a round yet, and I'll be DAMNED... I push up the only part of my body not immobilized, trying to arch, pressing my crotch up mtc
mishrocks95: and possibly bucking you off, but as I start to move, you almost instinctively do the same, pushing your hips down, your wet pussy rubbing onto mine briefly...The contact sends a huge shiver throughout my body---one I wouldn't mind repeating, but one that I know is simply a ruse from you to distract me, causing me to make an error, and hand you the round. I drop down, a tiny moan slipping out through

my lips, and you press into me again...a little rubbing, and despite my resolve, my body betrays me, and I respond, moving my body slightly and rubbing into yo. It does not go unnoticed to the drunken slobs gawking at us what is happening, and the cheers and catcalls are almost deafening. As for me, I still struggle beneath you, pushing, writhing, but deeper, I think---mtc
mishrocks95: she can't win with this---I can lay here underneath her all day. A little quiver in my voice, I toss out, "Really Nat? Is this all you have?..." yt
 mishrocks95: (12)

nataliakitten: My legs trap yours and I purr in your face. I love the feeling. And those toned legs...OMFG! they feel so good, covered in pie, slender muscle against slender muscle. Just like my abs against yours. This is feels awesome...and it gets even better when you push your hips up and I push mine down...and we start a battle of kitties in the pie. I blush a bit when I hear all the drunken jerks above us getting so loud. Luckily I don't get to see the close up they are doing of my ass, and with my legs spread, my kitty and yours can be seen from behind quite nicely despite the pie. And although it shames me a lot... it also turns me on so much. To know all these strangers...and all the people streaming the video in their homes... are watching me do this with you..
nataliakitten: it is mind blowing... but I don't let it make me lose focus. I hear you taunting me again... and I remind myself of how you dominated me all the previous rounds. This is my time to get some payback, so I do my best to stay cool. "Yes... I don't think I have much more...." I say with a giggle, licking your face some more. "Say Mish... can you do splits?" I ask acting all innocent to then start spreading my legs, showing off my flexibility, trying to do a split on the pie... knowing that with your legs trapped your flexibility is going to be put to the test... and your hamstrings are going to hurt... and of course your pussy will be all the more exposed so I can continue banging it with my own very aroused but 'in control' pussy!

nataliakitten: yt (13)

mishrocks95: This is different tonight---YOU are different tonight. You are more measured, your fighting is controlled, even-paced, and no matter what I throw, you have it covered. This makes you so much more dangerous than had you been wild and impulsively aggressive. My taunts yield nothing---you don't respond---well, you do, but calmly, going with the flow, and then, piling on to it. "Say Mish, can you do splits?" The question puzzles me for a moment, until you start to spread your legs, taking mine with them, licking my face to add to my embarrassment...I'm no gymnast---and although I work out and have a decent body, I've never done a split in my life! until now!! As you continue to push your legs out out to the sides, Mine follow, but the pain becomes immense, mtc

mishrocks95: and I want to thrust my hips up, do something to stop you, but the angle at which you have my legs now---I can move nothing but my head and maybe wiggle some fingers and toes. But you continue! How!!?? Stretching your legs out even further, I feel like I'm going to tear down the middle. "AAAAAGH, you're hurting me, you slut!!" yt
mishrocks95: (14)

nataliakitten: I spread your legs more and more. I soon start feeling the resistance... first your voluntary resistance as you try to stop me... then the resistance of your own muscles as we are reached the limit. I smile, with my lips pressed on the side of your face, rubbing them on it until I reach your lips and kiss you... and then I push harder with my legs, to take your hamstrings to a ride of pain. My body pushing against yours, undulating over you like a snake, lifting my hips to slam them hard into yours, pussy against pussy. Then lifting my chest to do the same, pound you, boobies to boobies. "yes... I am hurting you, bitch... and I'll keep doing it... you can submit if it is too much... but I rather you didn't.... I want to hear you scream some more...."
nataliakitten: The tone of my voice the perfect mix of seductiveness and sadism. "Pie tastes so good on you..." I whisper as I keep licking your cute face.... and then I push myself up, lifting my upper body, keeping my legs around you but moving my feet, hooked on your calves up too, trying to slam my pie covered tits on top of your face while I push your hands above your head.
nataliakitten: yt (15)

mishrocks95: Announcing my pain to you---to the crowd, was a mistake. Did I really expect you to pause, and say, "Oh dear, Mishy---I'm so sorry you in discomfort. I'll loosen my holds right away..." Fuck no. As I cry out, the crowd goes NUTS! and you, your smile grows wider, a knowing smile, telling me quite clearly---you are through. Your cheek rubbing against my face, you continue to spread my legs, and I cry out again, my eyes starting to water. Sensing my utter helplessness, you invite me to submit, but taunt me not to. My breathing heavy now, labored as the pain becomes unbearable. You lap at my face with your warm, soft tongue, rubbing against my wet kitty with yours. Lifting your body off mine for a moment, you slide up my slick skin a bit, mtc
mishrocks95: your perfect breasts hovering over my face, bits of mashed banana and creme falling on my face and lips...you slide my hands through the pie filling, slowly, your eyes locked on mine, me, unable to offer much resistance, I feel you stretch my arms out straight and hold them over my head, in the 12 o'clock position. A quick lick of my face, and then you slam those breasts down on me, mashing them into my face, my legs burning, my pussy throbbing, my lungs searing... I turn my head to the side, knowing it's the only way I can still fight on... yt( 16)

nataliakitten: I arch my back and push my tits more into your cute face. I can feel you turning it to the side, but I don't care. I keep your hands up and pinned, your arms out of this fight for now, and start to shake my shoulders, making my tits slap your head left and right. And then I push myself up and down, rubbing all the side of your face, stopping only a bit to rub my hard rock nipple on your lips and leave it right under your nose. I look up at the clock. I am not sure I have enough time in this round to get the submission, but that isn't important. There are still 7 rounds ahead of us and 3 of them tonight!!
nataliakitten: What is truly important is to get back in the fight... which I am doing. To show you I can dominate you....which I am doing... to get inside your head...which I am doing... pushing my nipple into your lips.... and to wear you down so you will be easier to work with for the rest of the night. And to ensure that I push my legs spread even wider... I want your legs hurting all night long. My wet kitty is now rubbing against your abs...leaving your kitty completely exposed for the fans and the cameras. "I think this is my favorite pie so far.... what do you think, Mish?"
nataliakitten: yt(17)

mishrocks95: My head turned to the side to avoid a smother, but it doesn't prevent more humiliation, as you start to slap my face with your tits, flesh banging into my cheeks--- left, right, left...hard nipples scraping along my lips and nose, stopping for a moment, your breast hanging over my face, your nipple right above my nose, the camera whirs, getting a close up, and from the corner of my eye, I see you lift your head and mug for the lens, enjoying your complete control and domination of me in this round. As if this weren't enough, you---impossibly, spread your legs even wider, my thighs burning, feeling that my crotch is simply tearing in two, tears rolling down my cheeks now. I feel your hot, wet kitty rubbing along my abs, my legs spread wide, mtc
mishrocks95: nothing blocking my exposed sex from the view of the crowd or the cameras. I see dozens of flashes go off, and I know iPhones across the country will have pics of my moist, opened pussy within the hour. Chest heaving, trying to hold back sobs, all i can utter is, "please...please..." yt (18) !

nataliakitten: I hear you sobbing and I can feel I may be about to break you. I look up at the clock... so little time left. But you don't need to know that. Actually I am not going to let you know that. I lean my body a bit to the side and put one of my tits in front of your eyes so you can't see anything but my boobie. There is almost no time left for me to win this... but that means there is neither time for you to make a comeback... so I feel pretty safe taking a bit of a risk... and try to put more pain on your sexy body. If I can wear you down AND make you submit this round couldn't go any better. "Please what, Mish?" I ask with a soft voice that hides all the effort I am putting in my legs. My own hamstrings starting to hurt but with this position I know I can!
nataliakitten: make your legs hurt ten times more.

nataliakitten: "Say the words,Mishi... tell me you submit .... scream it... the guy with the bell may not hear you... and I will have to keep playing with your legs like they were a wishbone..." I say softly... almost as if I felt sorry for your suffering. I put both your hands together, right wrist over the left and try to hold them down just with one hand... so I can move my other hand down to your closest tit and squeeze it.... moving quickly to pinch the nipple between my fingers to then twist it to the left then the right as if I was tuning an old radio.(19)

mishrocks95: You adjust your body a bit, your breast now hanging down directly in my field of vision---all I can see is this fleshy orb, the darker side of the nipple---up close and personal. I try to move my head, looking for the round clock--isn't time up YET? I muse, all struggling stopped, feeling that if i offer any additional resistance, you will inflict even more pain on m small body. "Please what, Mish...?" you taunt in a soft- pseudo-innocent voice, our thighs trembling slightly at the effort of splitting my legs. "Submit, Mishy...say the words..." your invite floats above me, and I want to---I need to end this torture---save something for the next round. But my pride---it's huge and often gets me into trouble---like now. mtc
mishrocks95: You place one of my hands on the other, pinning both down, and move your free hand down my body, gliding it over my chest, your fingers grabbing my nipple, and---you twist, first one way then the other, and I cry out again, pushing my hands up against your one..."PLEASE!" I yell, ---another vicious twist, by body spasms in pain--- tears flowing freely.... "I fucking hate you!!!" DING! The round ends. yt (20)

nataliakitten: The round ends and although I am quite happy with how it has turned I know I could have got the submission. OK...no problem. The score still shows me down by one... but now we are down to business... this is the first step in the long road to victory. A road that will be covered in pain, sweat...and pie. And while I give myself the motivational speak I continue twisting your nipple, rubbing my tits on your face, humping your belly and spreading your legs. Hey... if anyone thinks I should stop they can come down here and tell me. I keep your nipple trapped, and push the nail of my thumb against it. The way you squirm under me is so sexy....

nataliakitten: Finally some guys besides Horace look at me and start gesturing that I should let you go. I look at them playing dumb like I can't hear them over the noise the fans are making...which is true... but when I see they are getting angry I decide I have done enough. I pull your nipple to stretch it a bit and then let it go...releasing your legs and sliding my body down. I give your pussy one hard pussy to pussy smack and grab your head with both hands pushing it to me to kiss your lips as lustfully and dominantly as I can.... biting your lower lip and sucking it before I break the kiss and roll away from you, giggling all mischievous as I try to get out of the pool as quickly as possible.

nataliakitten: yt!

mishrocks95: The bell rings---thank Christ!...and I wait for sweet relief. And I wait.....and wait... obviously you're deaf, because you continue to twist my nipple, even harder now.

"Stop it!" I yell, but my words are muffled as you rub your breasts all over my face, spreading my legs even wider, pushing your nipples on to my lips, humping my stomach---cameras flashing, phones recording, perverts cumming. Then a new sensation---your fingernail starts to gently carve in to the side of my nipple! I writhe under you, squirming, trying move, escape---I can't fucking go anywhere! Your fingers grab my nipple again and pull it out, stretching it, and then you let it go. Your legs release mine, and a huge body sigh ensues---the pain subsiding,---for a moment. mtc
mishrocks95: Until your rise up and slam your pussy down on mine, then grab my face and press your mouth onto my lips, taking me, showing the crowd that, at this moment, I am totally yours to do with as you please. Despite my pain and humiliation, the kiss makes my toes curl, and as i start to respond....you break it off, rolling off me with a giggle and hightailing it out of the pool, leaving me laying in the pie, on my bag, tears drying on my face, nipples red and sore, pussy soaked, legs burning, and pride--- decimated. It may have been a draw---but---you owned me this round. And it will only serve to empower you to do it again---and again. mtc!
mishrocks95: And I need to get my shit together...because I won't let that happen. This round was a fluke---and I will prove it to you. But for now, enjoy the dominance. you fucking earned it.

~End, Round 5~

ROUND 6!

Nataliakitten: Round 5 is now behind us and I am quite satisfied with it. I may have not scored any points in that round and I am still trailing 1-0 but last round marked a decisive change in the pace of this match and it ended with me on top of you. Now that the hot water of the improvised showers is cleaning away the banana cream from my body I can almost feel your sexy body under mine again. With each round that passes I want you more, and now that I felt you under my control I know that is how I want you. Round six is about to start and I feel confident I can and will even the score in this one... and continue dominating you from now onwards.
Nataliakitten: I rub my body to get all the delicious pie off it, even if it feels a bit pointless. I am about to get covered in pie again in a few seconds. I towel myself, feeling a lot less shy about all the drunken idiots that are watching me do it, no matter how much many of them seem to be trying to get my attention... and once I am perfectly clean and dry they tell me it is time to get back into the pool. I take a couple of minutes more to redo my pigtails and then climb up to the pool ledge to carefully move down and sink my feet on the new pie. I double over and once again sink a finger into the pie to taste it. "mmmmmmmm...." Peanut butter with...cream cheese filling? Oh Mish is going to taste sooo good covered in this. And that thought makes me purr and shiver

Nataliakitten: making me feel once more that hot bothering sensation all over my body... that need to feel your body covered in something rubbing against me. "Come on Mish... hurry up!” yt

mishrocks95: For the first time in 5 rounds, as I let the hot water simply spray on to my head, my body motionless, letting the water encapsulate and transport all the remnants of white chocolate and banana from my hair, streaming down my face, rolling over my breasts and hips, and then trickling down my legs to the drain below, I feel worried and a bit despondent. Sure, the round ended in a draw---technically. But it was pretty clear that Natalia owned Round 5---and owned me during that Round. She was focussed, determined, and strong as friggin' hell! I was able to muster maybe about 2 offensive moves at best---the rest of the time I was defending or trying to escape. I knew it, she knew it, and the crowd knew it. And here's where
mishrocks95: my own neurotic foibles come into play, ---where i get stuck in my own head--- were the first few rounds just a set-up? Did she job them, to give me a feeling of false confidence? She beat me once, pre-pie, yet the first 4 rounds of this tournament, I think almost anyone would admit---I kicked her ass---winning the round or not. But was it all fake? Can i expect rounds 6-12 to be like Round 5? Shit , I hope not.... I finally turn off the shower, pad dry, throw on the terrycloth robe, and check myself out in the cloudy mirror. Hair tousled and damp, relatively pie-free, I give myself a smile and trod through the cheering crowd to approach the pool. I climb up the ladder to the catwalk, aware that there are always a few guys mtc
mishrocks95: who gather at the foot of the ladder because they like to stand underneath and look up it as I ascend---whatever---you're going to see me totally nude in about 30 seconds anyway... I drop my robe on the deck, seeing you already in the pool, surrounded by some type of creamy---chiffony-type filling... and even without getting in the pool, the waft of that familiar scent instantly transports me back to childhood---a Saturday lunch of Spaghettio’s and---a peanut butter sandwich! Mmmm, a pie made with peanut butter! I don't know that I've ever had one---but how could it NOT be good?
www.southernfood.about.com/od/creampies/r/bln336.htm mtc
mishrocks95: Climbing down the second ladder, my toes sink into the cool filling---the texture feeling a bit like the cheesecake, but lighter---as if the cheesecake filling were aerated. I glance up at the board---Peanut Butter Pie With Cream Cheese Filling. The delight at being in peanut butter all but washes away the feelings I had toyed with only a few moments earlier, and as i take in your nude form---those cute pigtails again---the ONLY thought I have now is----once I bury you in the peanut butter pie---do i want to smear you with grape, or strawberry jam? mmmmmm yt.

Nataliakitten: You are in the pie now so you are legally MINE. I start moving towards you as fast as I can while they sound the bell that starts each round. It is amazing the things one learns with enough practice, and in these last two days I've learned the amazing skill of walking in pie, so I move a lot faster than the first time I tried...and without slipping at all! I'm excited and horny. Lusting for pie... or more likely, lusting for your body covered in pie.
And that is the main reason why I want to win this round...besides tying the score... to get a chance to have fun with you in the pie.
Nataliakitten: "Mishi Mishi!" I call you as I approach, my firm breasts bouncing in front of my chest to the fans delight, my nipples already hard feel like they are begging me to push them against your body. The crowd only seems to get bigger and louder, I can barely hear my own words with all the screaming around us. I push my self against you once I am close enough to you. My arms try to go over your shoulders so I can place my hands on the back of your head and neck and push you to me. I twist my body, taking a step to the side and then push harder into you, raising my right leg up aiming for your sexy toned abs, trying to slam my tight thigh across them to start with the violence. yt

mishrocks95: This filling is a little cooler than the others we've fought in---not cold by any means, but the difference is noticeable. Once both my feet are in and settled, I notice goosebumps on my arms, and my nipples get hard. Horace rings the bell, and even before the second ding, you are moving---fast---amazing me, since the filling is a bit dense. But that's been your MO in almost all of the rounds so far---come out fast and hard---trying to draw first blood. "Fine bitch, come at me..." I growl, knowing only I can hear it, the pitch of the crowd growing as the bell echo subsides. You approach quickly, calling my name, almost like a taunt. Your confidence is apparent---you needed a win and you essentially got one. A 5th loss might have
mishrocks95: depressed you beyond redemption for the remainder of the match---or so I was hoping! Hands up, widened stance, I'm ready for you---you fly into me---almost...your hands over my shoulders in a flash and to the back of my head and neck, pulling me into you. I feel you twist your body, taking a small step to the side, and lifting your leg, trying to slam your thigh into my abs. But the problem with a running approach, no matter how fast, is that it gives me time to think---even if only seconds. My arms up, and as you approach, turning and slamming your knee into my abs, I cringe at the feel of that solid leg muscle plowing into me. There wasn't a lot of hitting during round 5, so my tummy is pretty strong---but this move--- mtc
mishrocks95: this tests my resolve. I'm able to absorb most of the blow, but I feel some air knocked out of me nonetheless. Arms up, as you put your hands to the back of my head, I lift my right arm and elbow, and at the moment your thigh slams into my, my right elbow slams into your left cheek---not the pointy end, but the area just below the joint, where forearm and elbow meet. yt

Nataliakitten: "WHAM!" My thigh slams on your sexy abs and I just love the feeling. They are so toned and so hard... probably more than mine, I am not sure... and I would love to compare them but right now I think I would love more to punish your abs until they don't feel so hard any more. There isn't much pie cream on my thigh or on your belly, so the THUD is pretty solid and there is almost no splash. I tell myself I need to try this again once your tummy is covered in pie... several times actually... until your strong tummy is all weak and each hit takes the air out of you. What a better way to prove my abs are superior than by taming yours.

Nataliakitten: And although your tummy is VERY strong I can feel you blowing some air out and that makes me smile. My right leg is coming down, getting ready for another thigh to your tummy when you slam your elbow on my left cheek. "AUGH!" Luckily for me not with the boney pointy end, but the impact is still hard enough to get me off balance... and with only one leg supporting me I go down. SPLASH! My body lands in the pie, tits first, covering my entire front with the peanut butter cream-cheese. The blow to the head leaving me a bit stunned and I groan, moving one hand to rub my cheek... getting more pie cream on my face now. "ouuugh...."
Natalia Denarde: That hurt... and left me a bit stunned. I sink my arms in the pie and push myself up to my hands and knees, trying to get on my knees and turn around to face you. yt

mishrocks95: "Back to where you belong, Nat—on your hands and knees..." I spew as my elbow rocks your head to the right, sending you staggering back, and then down, tits first, into peanut butter cream cheese heaven. I hear you groan, and I think---Mish-un accomplished. I NEEDED to stop your momentum, which had been building since the start of Round 5. I needed to bleed a little of that confidence out of you, and remind you that the next 7 rounds are anyone's---you DON'T have a lock on them. As you get to hands and knees, groaning, I quickly dart in back of you, leaning down, and grab one of your pig tails---what convenient handles you've provided! I jerk your hair back, bringing your head up and back, partially lifting you from mtc
mishrocks95: all four to just your knees. I leap forward, releasing your pig tail, trying to land on your beautiful bare back---arms prepared to wrap around your shoulders and neck, and legs prepared to wrap around your waist. It would have been better had you been standing--- but I'll take you like this any day! yt
mishrocks95: (4)

Nataliakitten: My head still feels a bit light after that elbow. Good thing I am still fresh and can take those kind of hits... I try to push myself up and you 'help' me by grabbing my cute pigtails and pulling them back. "AAAAHHHH!" Forcing me to get on my knees, but not letting me turn around to face you. I try to grab your hands and get them off my hair but they are too far behind me pulling on my hair....forcing me to arch my back, push my perky pie covered tits forward and stretching my flat tummy. "LET ME GO!" I yell but you don't... until you decide to jump on me.
Nataliakitten: I feel your tits pressed on my back and your arms going around my shoulders and neck... and I push back into you, trying to stop you from taking me down. You are smaller and lighter than me... but not that much and there is really no way for me to give you a piggy back ride.... so despite my struggles I go down under you... tits and belly to the pie again... and in a very bad position. Your legs around my body, your arms around my neck... and your nipples scratching my back. This is no good. I pull your arms down with my right hand, having lost all the confidence I hard at the start of the match... and thinking quickly I prepare my right elbow and slam it back, trying to hit your ribs or under them, hoping that can stop you. yt

mishrocks95: My body leaving the confines of gravity---for about half a second, it hurls at you and slams against your back, my breasts squishing into your shoulder blades, abs pressing against your spine. My arms fold around you, right hand clasping left wrist, right arm draped over your shoulder and hanging down to your chest, left arm under your left arm, coming up and joining its partner from the right. Not a perfect choke hold by any means, but enough to control you even for a little bit of time. I feel you struggle---a half-hearted attempt to stand---but even though I'm only 105 lbs, that would be difficult for anyone---having just been whacked in the face and pounced on from behind. One more attempt at pushing me back, but my weight is mtc
mishrocks95: pressing down on you from the opposite direction, and in another moment,as i wrap my legs around your waist and lock my ankles, you pitch forward, this time face-first, into the peanut butter cream cheese. I press my chest into you, trying to keep your face buried in the soft filling---I don't want to kill you of course---but a couple of moments of peanut butter instead of oxygen certainly would help my cause. I feel your hands slide over and wrap around my arms, trying to pull them down---but you're laying on my arms, so with our combined weight, my arms aren't going anywhere. You apparently realize that fairly soon, abandoning the idea and then balling your right fist and drive it back. Your bony tip jams me in the ribs,and i wince, mtc
mishrocks95: and as you bring your elbow back down again, i have to recalculate. Your elbow sails up and back a second time---this time, knowing it's coming, i try and turn a bit, but it still drills me---not in the ribs luckily, but in my lower abs. The pain is enough to make me abandon the lock around your chest and neck, and i release my hands, instead burying my left hand in your hair, and my right tries to grab your right wrist before you can bring it back down for a third attack . yt (six)

Nataliakitten: I try to keep my head above the pie, not wanting to end up blinded or with all that cream covering my pretty face... but you don't give me a chance and push my head down, driving my face into the delicious cream. This pie tastes real good... but it doesn't feels good at all sticking to my face, forcing me to close my eyes and covering my nostrils making it hard to breath. I need you off my back and quickly... and luckily for me my elbows to your sexy body work like a charm. The first one on your ribs and the second one right to your sexy abs... couldn't have placed it better if I wasn't blinded. You abandon your lock and release me...grabbing my hair and my right wrist and pulling back... with your legs still around my body...and your mound against my lower back.
Natalia Denarde: You lift my head and upper body from the pie, and the crowds goes crazy when they see my all covered in pie. Luckily nobody can notice the blush in my cheeks. But they do can hear my moans of pain as you bend my spine. I lick the pie from my lips and nostrils so I can breath again. You have my right hand under control... but I still have my left and I push it up, trying to reach behind me for your hair or anything I can pull forward. The cream sticking to my nipples is making them tingle and despite the pain in my spine and back as you bend me backwards the sensation of your body behind me, rubbing yourself on me is keeping me turned on. "GET OFF ME!" I yell, pushing my body to the side while trying to pull your hair, trying to roll us over or even better buck you off me yt
Nataliakitten: (seven) !

mishrocks95: Using your pig tail as a handle, I jerk your head up quickly, bringing your upper body up as well. As your bare chest ascends from the dessert-pool, smeared with peanut butter and cream cheese, the crowd goes BERSERK! Catcalls from 40- and 50- year old guys rain down on us---"I want a lick!" and "Fight me next, sexy!" are repeated in various forms and dialects. Your right wrist in my grip, I wrench your arm back, bending it backward and slamming your right hand against your back, wrist still firmly held by my right hand. Your left hand, free, reaches back, groping, no doubt trying to grab my hair, or boob, or something. My legs still wrapped around your wait as i bend you up and back, I simply lean back a little more, out of arm's way (funny, Mish!). I pulse my legs around your waist once---twice---and jam your hand a little bit further up your back. Loving the feel of my smooth mound rubbing against the base of your spine, I feel like I could sit like this all day, taunting you, weakening you, making you beg for release... but, one thing at a time. "GET OFF ME!" you yell---a nice start to the begging, I think, but i get sloppy, my head getting a bit too close to your arm, and you are able to grab my hair at the front of my head, pulling my head to the side, and try to twist your body that way as well, in an attempt to roll us over. For me, it's rare to get my hair pulled, so right now, especially with your hand grabbing such a small, concentrated, mtc
mishrocks95: bunch of my hair directly from the front of my head---it burns like hell and my eyes get watery. Trying to prevent us from rolling, instead of a pulse I SQUEEZE my legs, crushing them into you, feeling your waist and abs give way as my legs tremble under the force. I twist your wrist now and i push it a little farther up your back, giving you two kinds of pain for the price of one. "Stay still you silly slut, " i order, "Otherwise you're going to get hurt!" yt (8)
!

Nataliakitten: And I thought I was going to dominate you for the rest of this match. How stupid of me... getting over confident after one round where I didn't actually score. And now you are taking control of my body. I moan in pain as you bend my arm behind my back, adding more punishment to the already punishing hold. Then you pulse your legs and my moans turn into screams of agony... that the fans seem to love. Even with all the pain you are giving my body, crushing my sides and wrecking my arm and shoulder I still notice your warm wet kitty pushing and rubbing against my back.
Nataliakitten: And all I have to somewhat counter this is a flimsy hold on the front of your hair that I can barely pull from this angle. When you SQUEEZE my body with your legs, crushing it, I let go your hair to bring that hand down and try to push your legs down. "GAWD!" I scream in so much pain. My legs kicking on the pie furiously and I am desperate to get out of this. My arm and shoulder are hurting SO much now and you keep pushing it up and up, my hand feels like it is almost going to touch the back of my neck now.
Nataliakitten: pushing your toned thighs doesn't seems to be helping me much. I push my butt up, trying to dig my feet on the pie and buck... I am in too much pain and as much as I hate to think of it I am already considering submitting. yt (nine)
!

mishrocks95: The combination wrist twist and elevation elicits a sharp cry of pain from you--- this is from the gut---not an annoying 'ow---that hurts!’---but one that is your body crying out,
saying 'something really bad is going to happen unless you stop this right now!' As a fighter, now and then I've had to deal with this---at what price victory? clearly, Nat's done nothing more to me in life than simply to have beaten up a row of girls in a silly contest and is now facing me. But then I think---if I feel bad for every girl I try to beat--what the hell kind of a fighter AM I? As you cry out, you release my hair and I pull back again to avoid that trap. Your hand drops to my thigh, pawing at it, pushing it down, trying to loosen the scissors. mtc
mishrocks95: I change tact, leaning forward just a bit, wrapping my left arm around yours, your bicep in the crook of my elbow, and I try and pull your arm back. Releasing your wrist from my right hand, I allow your right arm to fall a bit, and I loop my arm around it in the same position---right bicep trapped in the crook of my elbow. Bringing my hands together in the middle of your back, I lace the fingers of each hand together and secure the hold, the...um...I don't know what it's called---i'm not into Pro Wrestling! I'll think of a creative name later. Arms hopefully immobilized, I lean forward a bit, legs still wrapped around your sexy waist, and I push my chest into your back, your deadened hands trapped in my--- whatever hold---and I press your
mishrocks95: body back down, straightening your spine, pushing your face and breasts back into the peanut butter. Laying on top of you, my face to the side of your head, my tongue darts out from between my lips and I lap at your ear lobe, the delicious PB flavor dancing on my tongue as I nibble you. "Hey Nat...” i whisper in your left ear as i lick it again,,,"there's still a lot of time on the clock....don't go anywhere, OK?" yt (10)

Nataliakitten: (fuuuuuck)
mishrocks95: (mmmmmm)

Nataliakitten: Your legs are killing me now, crushing my sides, making me feel how my abs weaken and your thighs compress me more and more. My slim waist is becoming slimmer with each second and each time I try to inhale air your legs make sure I don't get that much. I moan with relief when you finally let go my numb right arm and it splashes on the pie like a dead snake so numb and still hurting. I try to pull it away from your reach but you never really let go completely and simply change to pulling it back, trapping it with the crook of your elbow... same you do with my other arm! I gasp feeling your hands locking behind me, trapping my arms perfectly and leaving me completely immobilized in such a skillful move. I am pretty much fucked... I know it...and the fans
Nataliakitten: know it too. I can hear the fans exploding in cheers as if their favorite team had just scored. You push my face and perky tits back into the pie and all I can do while you dominate and taunt me, is kick my feet weakly on the pie. I try to shake my body, hoping I can slip free of this some way. You lick my ear making me shiver and moan into the pie.... my nipples hardening against the cream and I can feel my mound swelling and getting even more wet. And there... all my plans to make a comeback and dominate you for the rest of the match are pretty much ruined.... I can't think how to get out of this. I pull my arms.. I try to get my hands on your thighs... but you got me trapped. yt (11)

mishrocks95: You continue to struggle under me, pushing against my arms, kicking the pie behind us. Now and then I pulse my thighs around your waist, just to remind you---just--- because i can. I push my kitty into your lower back, rubbing against the lower disc in your vertebrae, loving the feel as I push myself into it, hips gyrating in small circles on your back.... tiny moans of pleasure slipping from my lips....I lean forward again, taking a long lick
on your back---my soft, warm tongue alighting on your spine just above my clasped hands, and I slowly drag it up your back, lapping up the delectable peanut butter cream slowly as I make my way up to the base of your neck. Another little pulse of my thighs, and I drag my tongue to the right, mtc
mishrocks95: lapping at your shoulder blade, and then stopping near the side of your pretty, pie-covered face. This time, I nibble on your right ear lobe, softly, sucking the creamy dessert into my greedy little mouth, kitty still pushing and rubbing against your lower back..... "Nat..." I whisper into your right ear..." I'd love a little crushed kitten sprinkled on top of my pie today..." yt (12)
!

Nataliakitten: I am not going anywhere, that becomes pretty clear after some struggling in your hold. I am not going to power my way out from here. All I can do now is endure and try to think of way out. I am having a hard time breathing with all the pie in my face but I try to calm myself. My chest is still heaving, pushing my tits deeper into the pie, your thighs pulse and I moan again... getting a mouth full of delicious pie. My senses are being overloaded. The soft sticky pie covering my front, the scent and taste so good. And the way you rub your warm kitty on my back is driving me nuts....
Nataliakitten: That's before you start lapping on my back, and force me to moan aloud! "MMmmmmmmmmm!" And then another pulse of your thighs to remind me you can crush me if you want to. "UGHHHHH!" I can't think about anything but your body now... and certainly have no idea how to escape this. My body feels so weak and I sense my will to fight leaving me the more your tongue runs over my body. Your words sinking in my mind.... I don't notice that I have stopped struggling... but I can hear the fans calming down a bit... waiting to see what will happen next... if I could only tell how much time I got before the bell saves me yt (13)

mishrocks95: My breasts pressing into your back, my soft, clean left cheek brushing against your peanut butter-covered right cheek, I turn my head and start lapping at your face, the end of my tongue digging down through the sweet filling, feeling your soft skin underneath. I drag my tongue slowly from the base of your jawline up your cheek, stopping near your temple, a small pile of peanut butter cream, building, which I then scoop into my mouth with my tongue. "Mmmmm, Nat..." I purrrrr into your right ear, "You are the most delicious dessert I've ever had." Another nibble at your earlobe, and my gyrating against your lower back intensifies a bit. "I afraid, Nat.." i continue to whisper in your ear, breathlessly, "that all this pie is going to make me
mishrocks95: fat..." A pulse of my thighs around your waist. "I need to burn some calories, don't you think?" Another pulse of my thighs, this time a bit harder and longer. "I need to get more physical, wouldn't you agree?" The pulse becomes a squeeeeeeeze, which i then release. "You're going to help me, right Nat?" yt (14)

Nataliakitten: You have me completely under control now. I can't fight back anymore. My body overwhelmed by the teasing sensations all around me and your words. The pain your thighs give me when your squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze and make me MOAN loudly, crushing my last hope
to win this round. I can barely breathe...and all the air I manage to get you crush it out of my body with your sexy thighs. Your words teasing me are just the cherry on top of the cake...or more likely pie. I know I am done...and now you are using me as an exercise machine, working your legs on my sides by crushing them.
Nataliakitten: You are going slow... not causing me so much pain that I would have to submit. Draining me, punishing me and exhausting me. And I know we still have a lot of rounds to go... two more right after this one. I don't want to submit... you will be 2-0 if I do... but I know if I don't you are just going to keep punishing me and punishing me... and the rest of the night is going to be hell for me... and probably would make it easier to score for you. So I swallow my pride with a bit of delicious pie and push my head up, raising it up to say the words. "Submit.. Submit... I GIVE UP!” yt

mishrocks95: My pulsing
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle, Rounds 5 & 6
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 02:45:44 PM »
Conclusion to Round 6
mishrocks95: My pulsing, rubbing, and squeezing (isn't that a Journey song?) is driving me crazy, I can feel myself begin to get aroused and I am pushing my kitty into your lower back harder and with more intensity,, feeling not only the peanut butter cream cheese oozing between our bodies, but now, something warmer and slicker.... Quickening the pace a bit, intensifying my rubbing and thrusting, I lap at the back of your neck, nuzzling my face under your hair, pushing my mouth on to you, little bits of peanut butter cream, being brushed into my mouth, inhaling your essence, feeling your soft skin against my face....pushing into you faster, feeling more warmth and wetness between my legs. I lean forward, about to purrrr more enticing taunts into your ear, mtc
mishrocks95: when you slowly lift your head. "Submit...Submit...I GIVE UP!" I lift my head quickly at those words. What??!! "I was going easy on you, bitch!" I release your arms and slide off your back, getting on my knees and then quickly to my feet. Hand on my hips, I glower down at you, furious that you denied me my playtime. "And that's what i get..." I muse..."THAT'S why you don't feel bad for beating on your opponent!” As you roll a bit in the pie, trying to get feeling back in your arms so you can lift yourself up, I raise my foot and place it on the back of your head, slowly pushing your face down into the pie. "Submitting was a BIG mistake, Kitten..." I rub my toes along your cheek as I press down on you. "You better bring your A-game to
mishrocks95: Round 7, slut." And with that, I remove my foot and storm out of the pool, bits of pie flying in back of me in my wake. yt
mishrocks95: (16)

SCORE after 6 rounds
Natalia Kitten: 0
MishRocks: 2
Draws: 4

~End Round 6~
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 08:09:32 PM »
OMFG!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!

*NOM NOM NOM NOM*

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 10:00:49 PM »
Couldn't agree more. VERRRRRY hot. :)
Queen of Sexfighting

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 10:30:52 PM »
OMG This is good!! Thank  you for posting ladies!

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 08:51:02 PM »
I think I gained at least 5 lbs reading this. :(
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 09:15:31 PM »
Wow, yeah.  Very hot and intense.  Very inventive also.  Love it.  Thanks for sharing this.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Kim19

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 10:25:07 PM »
Both of you look delicious.... I mean good stuff girls!

Natalia...you're going down soon!!!