News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 43 - Krista versus Hailey

• 6 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 43 - Krista versus Hailey
« on: November 30, 2015, 08:10:07 PM »
This poll is the forty-third in the new Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Keep in mind that the poll is only one factor in the fight and the story may not exactly track the poll.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines. 

This fight is being held in Los Angeles.  The participants are:

Krista (5'5 132lbs 26 y/o) lives in the vicinity of Montreal.  She works for a large corporation in an administrative support type role.  She attended some college and played hockey and other sports growing up.  She is very active and has stayed physically fit.  She learned about Apartment Wrestling and wants to participate for the thrill of competition.  Krista's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I know how to fight and how to compete with other women.  It comes natural to me and I have always been a winner.  This is just one more activity where I can show off at some other woman's expense."

Hailey (5'5 135 pounds 25 y/o) lives in Oklahoma.  She works as a receptionist and is going to school part time with hopes of becoming a law enforcement officer.  Hailey is in average shape and tends to get to the gym once a week at best because of her job and school schedules.  She also likes to head to the club and have fun quite a bit too.  Hailey's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a bad ass bitch and don't forget it!"  Hailey lost her first fight with Suzette and won her last fight against Tracey.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a private home in the Los Angeles area.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in small bedrooms off of the main living area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Krista is confident and ready for her fight.  Having participated in sports activities throughout her life, she is used to the game day emotions and nerves.  In fact, Krista is thrilled at getting to experience those emotions again.  Krista has chosen to wear a black bikini top that provides ample support to her large and soft breasts and a matching pair of bottoms that provide good coverage to her bottom.  The bikini stands out against her milky colored skin tone.  She pulls her black hair back in a simple pony tail and begins to stretch and warm-up for the fight.  She is summoned to the interview room and watches the materials about Hailey.  "This should be a lot of fun tonight.  I think I can take her pretty easily.  She beat up a small girl and that's about all I could see.  I'm not impressed.  It's just exciting to be competing tonight."

Hailey arrives for the fight and is excited to be taking on another novice.  She is confident after her last win and is ready to go tonight.  She quickly changes into her black, purple, and white print bikini that provides good coverage to her body.   She stretches and shows off while waiting to be interviewed.  She decides to leave her dark hair down to frame her face.  Hailey goes to the small interview room and reviews the video of Krista.  "She needs a tan!  Seriously -- I think she is soft and my experience is going to help me overwhelm her before she even knows what hit her.  Tonight is my night."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Krista and Hailey.  "Should be interesting.  Hailey seems overconfident to me.  Krista looks like a scrapper and she will give Hailey more than she expects.  I look for Krista to come out on top."  The second commentator begins "I like how Hailey dominated her last fight.  I think that creates a confidence that will be hard to overcome.  Krista is new to this and I think she will struggle with how these fights go.  I look for Hailey to be too much for Krista tonight.  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some seating along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "I want things to be done right tonight.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Hailey smiles "I'm always ready!!"  Krista smiles back "me too!!!"  The fighters both begin to glare at one another and the crowd becomes quiet.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 43 - Krista versus Hailey
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 08:47:22 PM »
*I guess I'm on the commentary table for guest analysis for this one, giving perspective from a current AWC fighter ;)

Hailey has potential imo. She has the experience edge, and there's no shame in losing to a tough fighter like Suzette. She's only managed a win against a cupcake like Tracey however and I have concerns about her conditioning and mental toughness. She parties too much and I dont know if she's taking this seriously.

Krista looks to be an impressive newcomer from Canada and used to high pressure, competitive environments. She's coming into this fight arguably in better shape than Hailey.

I don't think Hailey has had the proper experience yet to be able to deal with an unknown like Krista. I see big potential for an upset...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:56:58 PM by Sierra25 »
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 04:46:20 AM »
The comment questioning Hailey's mental toughness is spot on.  I think her last win has left her somewhat overconfident and also leads her to consider herself tougher than she actually is.   Krista seems to have a genuine competitive streak, and her mindset actually seems to be the more focused of the two.  I see her surprising Hailey with her aggression and athleticism, and simply outfighting her and taking over as the match goes on. Krista will be looking not only to win, but to make an example of her more established foe. She will want to break Hailey's spirit as well as her body, and she won't be satisfied unless her opponent is begging for mercy or lying unconscious.  It remains to be seen how Krista might be able to handle herself against bigger or more elite opponents, but I think she'll pretty much have her way in this match.

-JM

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 10:20:00 AM »
Hmm I wonder who that sounds like? ;)

...I see her surprising Hailey with her aggression and athleticism, and simply outfighting her and taking over as the match goes on. Krista will be looking not only to win, but to make an example of her more established foe. She will want to break Hailey's spirit as well as her body, and she won't be satisfied unless her opponent is begging for mercy or lying unconscious....  -JM
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 01:09:28 AM »
"You ready to take your beating rookie???" hisses out Hailey as she struts across the room towards Krista.  The comment doesn't seem to phase Krista as she simply smiles back at Hailey and takes a couple steps toward her.  Hailey struts up to Krista and reaches out slapping Krista in the face.  Krista is taken a bit aback by the slap as it stings her cheek.

Hailey immediately shoves her opponent forcing her back towards the wall.  After a couple of stumbling steps, Krista regains her balance and waits for Hailey's next move.  The opening moments feed into Hailey's confidence as Krista appears to be totally unprepared for an Apartment Wrestling fight.  Hailey steps forward and reaches out to grab Krista by the hair, but her opponent reacts suddenly and violently to Hailey's lackadaisical movement.

Quickly grabbing Hailey by her outstretched arm, Krista shoves it up towards the ceiling as she suddenly steps into Hailey.  With the arm pushed up, Krista unloads a brutal punch to the upper ribcage just under the stretched out arm.  The punch lands with a huge THUD and Hailey screams out in pain.  With the arm pressed upwards, Hailey is unable to avoid the second hard shot to the lower ribcage.  Another loud THUD sound and Hailey screams out in pain.

Krista yanks the arm down as Hailey is stunned by the attack.  As she rips the arm downward, Krista pulls Hailey off balance and bends her over at the waist.  Raising her elbow in the air, Krista slams the elbow down into Hailey's back with another loud THUD.  The slamming elbow drives Hailey to the floor on her face as she collapses in pain.

Hailey writhes on the floor in agony as Krista stands over her.  Rather than drop to the floor Krista beings stomping her foot into Hailey's legs and body as Hailey tries desperately to cover up to avoid the beating.  Krista's brutal attack landing more blows than Hailey can avoid as she pummels her downed opponent. 

"Who's taking a beating now bitch!!!!" screams Krista as she continues her attack on Hailey.  The kicks landing on Hailey causing her to cry out in pain with the blows.  After a prolonged attack, Krista stops the kicks as Hailey is trying to curl into a ball to protect herself.  Krista leans down and grabs Hailey by the hair yanking her head back causing Hailey to scream out in pain. 

"You want to quit now!!!" hisses a nasty Krista as she pulls Hailey by the hair to her knees.  "I'm gonna fuck you up!!!!" continues Krista as Hailey moans out in pain grabbing at Krista's arm trying to defend herself.

Can Hailey put up a fight or will Krista continue to batter her??  Your votes decide.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 04:48:24 PM »
Voting Hail...wait, who did Sadie pick?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 09:39:54 PM »
Krista pulls Hailey up enough to crank her neck back and expose her face as she is forced to look up towards Krista.  As soon as the face is exposed, Krista begins slapping her as she keeps Hailey's neck bent backward.  Hailey flails with her arms trying to protect her face, but Krista is landing more slaps than are being deflected. 

Hailey screams out in pain as she is being humiliated by the clearly tougher Krista who is now making Hailey pay for her overconfidence at the start of the fight.  "STOPPPP!!!" screams out Hailey as her cheeks are turning bright red and pieces of her hair are being ripped out from the vicious hair pulling attack. 

Krista steps over the top of Hailey and drops her hair letting her battered opponent fall backwards to the floor.  Krista ignoring the call to stop by Hailey shoves her foot down on her chest mashing her breast flat with her heel. 

YYYYAAAIIIEEEE screams out Hailey as her breast is mauled by the grinding of Krista's heel.  "Please you win I give up!!!" yells out Hailey as Krista slides her foot off of her opponent and lowers down sitting her body directly on Hailey's chest pinning her arms out of the way. 

"Cocky bitch has to pay first!!" taunts Krista as she pins Hailey to the floor.  Hailey cries out "please no more -- you win!!" but Krista isn't interested.  She slides her body forward grinding her crotch down over Hailey's face as she smothers her opponent.  MMPPPHHHH comes from under Krista as she starts to gyrate her hips and rub her crotch over Hailey's face.

Krista grinds away on Hailey's face for a good 30 to 40 seconds before stopping and sliding back.  "Please!!" gasps out Hailey as her face is now uncovered.  "Next time you won't be so cocky will you bitch!!!" snarls Krista as she pushes herself up to her feet standing over Hailey. 

She raises her hands in the air to celebrate her victory and the fans in attendance cheer for the new girl and her convincing victory over Hailey.  Krista works her way around the room as she enjoys the crowd's attention while Hailey is left lying on her back in pain.