News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lulu vs Jackie

• 0 Replies

Offline lulufights

• God Member
Lulu vs Jackie
« on: December 06, 2015, 09:46:25 PM »
jackie fights and I cybered on yahoo recently and it was great fun.  We decided to post it here so you all can enjoy it too.

Lucy:  I stand waiting for you in the big rec room that takes up most of the finished basement in my East Hampton house.  It’s the perfect venue for a fight, underground so nobody can see or hear.  The carpet is thick enough so that neither of us is going to get hurt from a fall.  There are many other ways I plan to hurt you though, and I smile to myself.  I’m already warmed up, 5’4” and 130lbs of muscle, dressed in my favorite black thong bikini that shows off my body.  I have narrow hips and not much butt but I make up for it with my 40DDs that the bikini top only just keeps under control.   I’m barefoot and my brown hair, streaked blonde, hangs on my shoulders yt

Jackie:  I’m 5’2”, 125lbs, blonde hair partway down my back. I’m blown away by this house.  The guest bedroom where I’m changing is almost as big as my Brooklyn apartment.  I finishing changing into my bright red bikini.  It’s cut high on my hips and leaves my butt cheeks bare, but quite full in the top to keep my 38DD boobs in place.  I know I’m going to lose the top in no time...this isn’t my first time doing this...but I don’t care.  Topless or not, all that matters is winning.  I plan to make you sorry you ever laid eyes on me, and even sorrier that you made the stupid decision to hit on my guy in that club last weekend.  I’m not as mad now as I way then but like they say, revenge is best served cold yt

Lucy:  I think about how we met, how you got in my face after I flirted a little with your boyfriend.  I wasn’t trying to steal him and I wouldn’t have given him more than a smile and a peek at my cleavage until you turned into a jealous bitch and started calling me names.  After that, it was war and I did everything I could to wind you up some more, until you challenged me to an actual fight over him.  Of course, that was exactly what I wanted.  Teaching girls like you a painful lesson in humility is one of my favorite things.  I plan to do exactly that to you right now.  By the time you leave here, I’ll make sure your ego is as hurt as your body yt

Jackie:  I step out of the bedroom into the big rec room.  My bare feet sink into the thick carpet.  The furniture is pushed back to make a big clear space.  I see you standing across the room, looking at me.  I stare right back at you and size you up.  Before...in the club and when I first got here...I thought you were about my size though maybe a little taller.  Now, seeing you in that bikini, I realize you’re not just taller but heavier by a few pounds.  I don’t care.  I’ve taken down bigger girls.  It’s not the size of the bitch in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the bitch, and I can be one big ass bitch.  I look you up and down.  “Sure you don’t want to just apologize and save yourself some pain?” yt

Lucy:  I give you a once over as you appear out of the bedroom.  You’re a couple inches shorter and maybe a few pounds lighter but not so much that it matters.  Your boobs are stupendous, almost the equal of mine.  We’ll see how good they look when they’re swollen and marked up from my fists and claws.  I smile as you taunt me.  “Sure you don’t want to apologize and save yourself a whole lot of humiliation?”  I take a deep breath.  My boobs almost burst out of my top yt

Jackie:  You breathe in deep to make your boobs swell up.  I grin.  It’s clearly an intimidation move but I’m pretty hard to intimidate.  I stretch my arms above my head like I’m warming up, even though I’ve already done that.  My own boobs lift up high and I can feel my nips getting hard from anticipating how your body is going to feel against mine.  “Save you a whole lot of humiliation, you mean.” yt

Lucy:  You don’t flinch as I show off my boobs at you, but I notice you did look.  You’re a cool one.  That’s ok.  I love breaking the confident ones.  “Time to shut up and see if your body’s as quick as your mouth.”  I start to circle to my right.  My legs are slightly bent, arms at my sides.  All my muscles are tensed and my eyes are on you, watching for the moment to strike yt

Jackie:  You start to circle me.  I do the same, turning to keep facing you.  I step forward too, getting a little closer to you and to the center of the room.  I know the look in your eyes.  I know you’re waiting for your moment.  I try to throw you off a little by taking a leap forward, feinting like I’m going to charge you, then pulling back yt

Lucy:  I step back instinctively as you jump forward at me, but as you pull back I make a split second decision and launch my own attack.  If I can catch you on your back foot, I might be able to unbalance you and even put you down right now at the start of the fight.  That would rattle you and give you a scare, even if I don’t manage to hurt you much yet.  I reach out with both arms for your shoulders as I throw myself at you yt

Jackie:  I haven’t even finished stepping back from the fake charge when you come at me.  My weight is still on my back foot.  I try to push forward but I don’t get time before you’re on me.  I throw both arms up and knock your hands up so you don’t grab my shoulders, but your body slams into mine, chest to chest.  Our boobs are crushed against each other by the impact, then crushed even more as we get an arm around each other and struggle hard trying to knock each other over yt

Lucy:  My attack partly succeeds.  I don’t manage to get my hands on your shoulders and overbalance you like I wanted but I still crash into you hard.  You get one arm around my back.  I get my left around your neck while I slide my right down your back groping for your thong, aiming to give you a major wedgie.  Your body is a lot of hard muscle but your tits are soft, pressed hard against mine.  Not your nipples though...they’re hard as rocks.  I smile into your face.  “Getting excited, girl?”

Jackie:  We push hard against each other, body to body.  Your boobs are flattened against mine.  “Only at the thought of owning you, bitch!”  I feel your hand sliding down my back.  I know no good is going to come from that.  With my free hand...my right...I reach up behind your back, going for your hair, trying to pull your head back and ruin your attack with one of my own yt

Lucy:  Before I can get my fingers in the back of your thong, I feel your hand in my hair.  You jerk hard on it and the pain brings tears to my eyes.  “UGGGHHH!” The pain makes me mad too though and I shove my body harder into yours.  I try to hook my right foot behind your left ankle, trying to trip you and slam you down on your back yt

Jackie:  I like the sound of your scream, knowing my hair pull has hurt you.  I grin but next thing I know, you’re pushing me back hard.  I go to take a step back to keep my balance but your foot is behind mine.  I scream out “FUCK!” as I lose my balance and go over backwards.  I let go of your hair because I don’t want to pull you down on top of me.  I curl my back a little to try and break my fall yt

Lucy:  You resist me for a second but you can’t keep your balance and you scream out as you go down.  Is that a little fear I hear in your voice?  I hope so.  Your fingers drag through my hair as you pull your hand free and I groan from the pain in my head and neck.  I stay on my feet as you fall but I don’t give you any time to recover.  I step forward and reach down to grab you by the hair, planning to drag you around and put my feet to work stomping that belly and those tits yt

Jackie:  I’m still on my back and still trying to get my breath back after the fall knocked it out of me, when you bend over and reach for my hair.  I know I don’t have time to get out of your way so I pull both my knees up almost to my chest and kick hard with both feet, aiming for your boobs.  Even if I don’t hit you there, I’m pretty sure I’ll get your face or your belly and make you back off so I can get back on my feet yt

Lucy:  My fingers are almost in your hair when suddenly you lash out with a double footed kick.  It takes me by surprise and both your feet slam into my chest, flattening my boobs against my chest, straightening me up and knocking me back a step or two.  My hands fly up to my breasts in that moment before a wave of pain rushes through me.  I scream, partly from the pain but also from frustration.  I nearly had you in a bad position but I got too confident.  I won’t make that mistake again.  I smile to mask the pain.  “So the kitten has some claws.  I’m going to enjoy clipping them.” yt

Jackie:  Even while you’re still stumbling back, I use the force of the kick to bring myself up to a sitting position and then roll up onto my knees.   I jump to my feet, still out of breath a little but recovering fast.  I step back, keeping away from you, and start to circle again.  Only now do I realize my boobs are both hanging out of my bikini top.  Either the fall or the force of the kick popped them loose.  I don’t have time to put them away so I just rip the bikini top off over my head and throw it away, never taking my eyes off you.  I’m not smiling now.  This is serious.  “I’m going to make you beg for mercy.”

Lucy:  I take a good long look at your tits, bare now.  They’re big and firm and your nips are hard and dark, swollen like I felt them earlier.  “That’s going to be tough when your face is buried in my snatch, kitten.”  I realize my own breasts are brimming up over the edge of my top and I tug the cups up a little also without taking my eyes off you.  I circle too, matching you step for step yt

Jackie: I notice you stop to adjust your top and I can’t that opportunity go by.  I rush at you, hands up going for your hair again.  This time it’ll be me knocking you off your feet and punishing you! yt

Lucy:  I see you move out of the corner of my eye and just in time I drop down.  Your hands miss my hair and go over my head instead.  I scream again and launch myself upward and forward, ramming my right shoulder into your belly, hoping I can even flip you over my back and put you down again yt

Jackie:  One second you’re right in front of me, the next you disappear like magic and before I know what’s going on, I feel your shoulder slam into me.  The force of my charge bends me forward and my boobs slam down onto your back.  “GGUHH!!” I grab at you and wrap my arms around your body for support, trying to claw at your boobs to hurt and distract you yt

Lucy:  I feel you smack down onto my back.  Your hands grab at my boobs, getting a good grip on them, fingers inside my bikini top, digging your nails into my flesh.  I yelp in pain and grit my teeth.  Bitch!  I stick to my plan though and shove upwards as hard as I can, trying to flip you over and send you down hard on your back yt

Jackie:  All of a sudden I feel your shoulder dig harder into me and I can’t believe it as my feet are suddenly not on the ground any more.  I scream in panic as I feel myself flying over you, my legs in the air, upside down.  I instinctively grab tighter on your boobs and for a second I think I might pull you down with me but then my fingers tear free of your boobs and I crash down to the carpet.  The landing knocks the breath out of me again.  I’m lucky in one way that I didn’t come down across the edge of the couch...my feet are up against it and I use it to immediately push off of, trying to keep moving and avoid giving you an easy target for a follow up move yt

Lucy:  Before you even hit the floor I whirl around to face you.  I leap forward with my left foot raised to stomp on your belly but you shove off the couch with both feet so I miss and instead stomp the carpet between your legs.  “SHIT!” I’m in a good position though and you’re all shoved out.  I raise my other foot and stomp that one down at your belly button instead yt

Jackie:  Your first stomp misses by inches and I thank my lucky stars.  You raise your other foot for a second try and I know I need to act fast.  I bring my legs together, trapping your left leg between my strong thighs.  I reach up with my left hand and hook my fingers into the back of your thong, dragging down on it with all my weight, trying to unbalance you and pull you over and down to the floor yt

Lucy:  I’m on one foot and not very balanced when you clamp my foot between your legs.  Before I can stomp you with the other foot, you grab hold of my thong and yank me backwards.  Bitch, you’re smart, that’s for sure.  With another scream I fall backwards and slam to the floor.  I arch my back so I don’t land on my butt but it’s still a hard landing.  “UGH!” My breasts bounce right out my top this time and I don’t have time to do anything about it.  I’m half over you, my legs across your body, my butt near your left shoulder.  I get my right foot against your hip and shove myself backwards off you yt

Jackie:  My move works and you go down hard.  That’s good but now I have to turn the tables on you and take control of the fight.  I roll quickly to my left as you shove yourself off me and throw myself on top of you.  I’m not going for your hair this time...your boobs make a better target and I want to get my hands on them to twist them, pull them and scratch them up.  Let’s see how many guys will want to stare at them after that yt

Lucy:  You quickly come after me, trying to get on top.  I know from the way you have your claws out that you’re going to maul my tits.  Damned if I’m going to let you.  I take a trick out of your book and squeeze my legs together tight, aiming to cut off your attack and maybe even get you in a body scissors yt

Jackie:  I feel your legs come up around me and I lunge for your boobs.  Then we’ll see who can stand it the longest.  I get my left hand up on your right boob and dig my thumb in under your nipple, squeezing your boob down onto my thumb nail with my fingers.  “Scream for me, slut!” yt

Lucy:  As you lunge I squeeze my legs even tighter around you.  My right leg is around your back, knee above your right hip and my foot down on your thigh.  My left leg is between your tits, above the left one and below the right one, my crotch under your arm.  I lock my ankles and squeeze hard but as I do, you grind your thumb into my nipple and make me scream in pain yt

Jackie:  You get the body scissors on me.  My left boob is crushed against my ribs and I groan in pain.  The right one is pushed up by your leg, almost to my shoulder.  That’s not as painful but it damn sure doesn’t feel good.  Even worse is the pressure from your thighs.  It’s already hard to breath.  I grit my teeth and twist on your boob as hard as I can, hoping to hurt you enough to make you let go yt

Lucy:  Your thumb feels like a hot spike in my breast and I scream in agony.  I don’t let go though.  I’m not letting you win this round.  I reach down with my right hand, twist my fingers in your hair and jerk your head back over my thigh, dragging my nails across your scalp and doing my best to hurt your neck too.  “You like pain, bitch?  Try this!”

Jackie:  I groan as you work my hair and neck.  It hurts like hell but I know I don’t dare let go of your boob.  If I do, I’m screwed because then it’ll be all you.  I try to use the pain against you, squeezing your boob even harder.  Whatever happens, you’re going to be swollen and scratched up after this.  I groan out loud from the pain and the effort I’m pouring into your boob yt

Lucy:  I’m in tears from the pain in my boob, but I still refuse to give in to it.  I pull harder on your hair and use it to pull myself up to a sitting position.  That let’s me reach over you and at first I try to pull your hand away but that just hurts worse since you’ve got a death grip on it.  I switch tactics and instead I reach for your right tit, get my finger and thumb on your nipple and twist hard yt

Jackie:  Fuck!  The pain is blinding.  You’re torturing my boob as well as my scalp and neck now.  I know I can’t take this for long.  I hate the thought of surrendering though, and I rack my brain for some way out.  I grab your arm, clawing your skin but you don’t let go.  I rip my nails down your thigh, desperate to do something that’ll make you let go yt

Lucy:  I scream again as you claw my arm and my leg.  I’m going to hurt tomorrow but that goes with the territory.  It’ll be worth it for the fun I’m going to have with you after the fight.  I plan to show you just what shame means.  I squeeze your tit harder and throw myself backward growling as I crush you tighter with my thighs yt

Jackie:  I groan again or as much as I can as you slowly crush the air out of me.  I start to feel dizzy.  Then I notice your sitting position has brought you other boob closer and I grab at your left boob too, getting my fingers around it and squeezing it just as hard.  You throw yourself back but I’ve got a good grip on you and your move only means I’m pulling harder on your boobs, stretching them way out from your chest yt

Lucy:  I’m already moving as you grab my breast and you’re pulling and twisting both of them now.  Me leaning back only makes the pain worse and I let out my loudest scream yet.  Tears are streaming from my eyes.  I grind my teeth but the pain is just too much.  I know I have to let go.  I give one last jerk on your hair then unlock my ankles, pull my left leg up and shove my foot into your ribs beside your left tit, pushing us apart yt

Jackie:  I almost cry with relief as suddenly I can breathe again.  My chest hurts from the pressure and pain shoots through my left boob with each heartbeat.  The right one hurts too from your claws.  That’s a different kind of pain but it’s no better.  I roll right as you shove your foot in my ribs, coming up onto my knees, starting to rise to my feet.  I rub my neck with one hand, cradle my boobs in the other.  I need some time to get my breath back yt

Lucy:  You get up on your knees.  I know you’re hurting.  So am I but even though I let you go, I think I’ve got the better of the fight so far.  I’m confident but I know I can’t afford to be cocky.  You might be a whiny princess but you’re tough too.  No mercy for you.  Just as you start to stand I scoot forward on my butt and ram a foot into your lower back trying to knock you down on your face yt

Jackie:  I’m just getting one foot on the floor to push myself up when I feel your foot slam into my back...a kick in the kidneys.  I scream with agony and my back arches.  The force of it throws me forward and before I can put my arms out I slam down on the carpet again, squashing my already aching boobs and smacking my forehead hard.  I see stars.  Half stunned I push myself up with my arms, knowing I can’t stay down yt

Lucy:  The kick puts you down on the carpet again and I feel a rush of adrenalin.  Here’s my chance to get you back under my control again.  You start to push yourself up but you’re slow...that face plant must have stunned you...and I get to my feet quickly.  I take a step forward and kick you with my right foot aiming for your hanging right boob under your arm yt

Jackie:  I’m still on all fours when your kick slams into my right boob, smashing it against the left and crushing it against my ribs.  “GUHHH!” The kick knocks me sideways onto my left side.  I roll over further away from you, coming up on all fours again.  I’m hurt but I have to get away from you and get up on my feet.  I shove up to my knees and try to stand up before you can reach me again yt

Lucy:  I feel like I’ve got you right where I want you now.  The kick knocks you down and rolls you over.  You try to get away on your knees, trying to keep away from me.  Good. I’ve got you on the run.  I aim another kick with my foot at your lower back right where I kicked you before yt

Jackie:  Your foot slams into me again but this time my arms are better positioned and it only knocks me down onto all fours.  My boobs bounce painfully though and I groan out loud.  I can’t crawl away any more...I’m already close to another couch and the wall...so I spin around on my knees to face you.  It’s time to start fighting back.  I brace myself and then hurl myself at you yt

Lucy:  I’m already stepping forward to grab your hair on both sides of your head when you whirl around and come at me.  You only just get off your knees when my claws get in your hair again.  Your shoulders slam up against my hands, but I shove you back down and start to shake you violently by your hair from side to side yt

Jackie:  You block my charge with your full body weight and I drop back to my knees.  I scream again in pain as you jerk my head from side to side but I notice your hands are up high and that leaves your body exposed.  I drop my right fist all the way to the floor and then punch upwards as hard as I can aiming for your belly button yt

Lucy:  I’m too focused on your hair and I forget to keep a good guard.  Your fist hammers my belly.  “MMMPH!” It sinks in deep and I gasp.  The pain is awful and I can’t breathe but I’m not letting go.  I can tell I’ve almost got you now.  I pull even harder on your hair, shaking your whole body from side to side yt

Jackie:  I scream again with pain and anger.  What does it take to make this bitch back off?  She’s psycho!  I send another punch up into your stomach, in the same spot yt

Lucy:  The second punch hits me just as hard as the first.  It almost lifts me up onto my toes.  Before you can do it a third time, which I know would damage me, I let go your hair with my left hand grab at your wrist as you pull it back, trying to hold you and stop you punching me again.  I keep twisting and dragging on your hair with my right hand.  “Give it up, bitch, or I’ll bald you!” yt

Jackie:  I can hear the pain in your voice and that gives me hope.  You grab my wrist but now your attention is on that.  I bring my other hand down, make a fist and fire a punch with that one at your belly button too.  “Fuck you, you whore!” yt

Lucy:  I don’t expect you to switch hands...stupid of me...and suddenly my insides are pounded again by your fist.  “AWWWWWWW!” Spit sprays out of open mouth and my knees go weak.  I drop to my knees in front of you, ripping my hand out of your hair and grabbing for your other wrist desperate not to let you hit me like that again.  It hurts to breathe yt

Jackie:  I get another adrenalin rush as I hear you cry out and even more as you sink to your knees.  You grab my other wrist though so I can’t punch you again.  Instead I shove myself forward into you, holding your hands tight just like you’re doing to me, shoving my boobs into yours, trying to force you back with all my might.  On your knees like this, I might be able to knock you backwards with your legs trapped under you so you can’t try to scissors me again.  Then the fun will really start...for me anyways yt

Lucy:  Our bodies come together hard.  I can feel your heat and your sweat on your slippery skin.  Your nips are digging hard into mine which are just as hard.  I push back against you, feeling the burn in my arms and legs, the ache deep in my belly where you punished me.  I feel your breath on my shoulder.  You groan in my ear with the effort.  I’m mad as hell but fearful too.  I know neither of us is going to have any mercy at the end of this.  That thought turns me on like crazy.  With a loud scream I force you back a little, getting my hands up over yours I force them down an inch or two yt

Jackie:  I feel you force me backwards a little.  I struggle to push back.  Every muscle burns.  My back is screaming but I know I’ve hurt your belly too, so maybe that evens us out.  I feel you force my hands down an inch.  No way, slut!  I groan as I push upwards as hard as I can trying to gain back that inch yt

Lucy:  You’re commiting everything to this test of strength and so am I.  Our breathing gets harder.  Our hearts are pounding against each other.  You push up against me but I stretch up higher on my knees.  My nip scrape up over yours.  I feel you shudder and I do too.  I clamp my mouth shut to keep the moan inside.  I’m up over you now.  That little bit of height is paying off.  I force your hands down further, wanting to get them down to your sides, frighten you with my power yt

Jackie:  I try my best, groaning louder as I struggle but it’s no good.  You’re stronger, at least right now in this position.  Slowly you push my hands down and inch by inch you force them down to my sides.  I need to change tactics, to go back to punching you.  I jerk my hands hard to try to get them free yt

Lucy:  As I press you back and force your hands down, your head moves back too and I can stare into your eyes.  I smile at you.  “You’re going to be mine, kitten.”  I push harder with my arms, trying to get your arms behind you so I can hook my fingers into your thong and give you a special surprise yt

Jackie:  I struggle like crazy but I can’t break your grip.  You’re bending my back further and the spot where you kicked me feels like it’s on fire.  I scream out frustrated that I can’t get away but screaming doesn’t help.  I feel my hands come together behind my butt, your boobs pressing mine down now.  I try not to look frightened but it’s not easy.  I wriggle hard trying to free my arms yt

Lucy:  I keep hold of your wrists but now I’m in a position to get a couple fingers of each hand in the back of your thong.  It’s a risk loosening my grip on a little but we’re pressed tight together so it’d be tough for you to punch me and besides my arms are outside yours in a bear hug anyway.  I get a good grip and jerk upwards, pulling your thong up into your cxnt and giving you a painful wedgie yt

Jackie:  I scream as you yank my thong up into my kitty.  It hurts but the thought of being handled like that is even worse.  I jerk and wriggle my whole body trying to get away which makes the pain worse but it’s worth it if I can break free.  I groan and grit my teeth, doing everything I can to wriggle free.  Your boobs are up over mine and my thrashing whips them from side to side so they slap me in the cheeks.  That would be humiliating itself at any time but now I can’t afford to care.  The feeling only makes me struggle harder as I feel your grip maybe begin to loosen yt

Lucy:  I arch my back, shoving my hips forward, crotch to crotch with you, doing my best to lift you up by your thong and pull it into your pussy lips as hard as I can.  I love your screams and your panic, knowing I’m controlling you like this, but I also feel you starting to get loose.  Your struggles are crazy and uncoordinated but they’re starting to pay off.  I decide to make the best of it and twist my body hard to the left, throwing you aside, hoping to put you down where I can get on top of you yt

Jackie:  I feel you tense and suddenly throw me to the side.  I go down hard on my right side.  I can’t let myself roll onto my back though.  Then you’d be on top of me. So I quickly twist the other way onto my knees, kicking out behind me to keep you away and maybe hurt you some more while I try to crawl away fast, to give myself time to recover and get up yt

Lucy:  You’re still pretty quick even though you’re hurting, and you get up onto your knees before I can get another grip on you.  You try a mule kick on me but I duck to the side and your foot goes between my boob and my arm and only just touches me.  I grab for your leg, trying to get a grip on it under my arm and pull you back towards me while I grab for your other leg with my other hand. If I can get you on your belly and control your legs, you’re going to be in deep trouble bitch yt

Jackie:  I feel my foot hit something soft but it’s not a solid hit and suddenly my ankle is clamped tight.  I shove myself forward and try to pull it free but I feel you grab my ankle.  I let out a scream of panic, knowing the trouble I’m in.  I throw myself forward but that just slams me down on my belly.  I kick wildly trying to break my legs free again yt

Lucy:  I keep a grip on your legs though it’s difficult.  I have to brace myself to keep from being thrown over as you struggle like crazy.  I spread your legs wide and smile at my handy work from earlier.  Your thong is dug in deep and your pussy lips are hanging out on either side.  I lean forward, holding your ankles, pushing them up and over your legs until your heels are almost touching your butt cheeks yt

Jackie:  I wriggle and struggle but you’ve got a tight grip on me and I can’t seem to break loose as you bend my legs up behind me.  Pain shoots up the front of my thighs as you stretch them and I clench my fists in agony.  “Let me go, you cxnt!” I shove myself up off the floor with my arms but that only makes the pain worse.  I squirm harder from side to side, hoping I can get a foot free to kick you with yt

Lucy:  You struggle your hardest but you’re hurt and tired by now.  So am I but I’ve got all the advantage from my position.  I hold your feet against your ass as I wriggle up over you on my knees.  I get my legs either side of yours and push my butt down on your legs close to your ankles, pinning them there.  “I told you you’d be mine, kitten.  Now you’re going to find out what it means to lose to me.” Yt

Jackie:  I feel sudden fear as I realize how much trouble I’m suddenly in, then I almost panic as I hear your words.  I’ve never considered that I might lose this fight.  It was all about punishing the slut who hit on my guy but now I wonder what you’ve got planned for me.  I wriggle even harder with all my might, lashing out behind me with my arms trying to hit at you, hoping that something will let me break free.  “Let me GO!”

Lucy:  I smile.  “Why? What can you do if I don’t?” You try to hit me without even seeing what you’re aiming at.  I avoid the first hit, then I catch your right arm on your next try.  I get my arm under your elbow and yank your arm up, stretching your back again yt

Jackie:  I let out another scream as you torture my back again.  My throat is raw.  Tears are pouring down my face.  I realize I’m in deep trouble and I don’t know what to do about it.  The thought of giving in and what you might do to me then is almost as bad as the pain.  Maybe worse.  I lash out with my free arm.  It’s all that I have left yt

Lucy:  I can sense your increasing desperation.  Good.  That’s exactly how I want you to feel.  Hopeless and afraid.  Hurting your body isn’t my goal.  That’s just a tool.  Beating you down in spirit is what I really want.  I grab your wrist as you try one last pathetic attack.  Now I’ve got both your arms.  I rise up on my knees, my feet inside your legs so my legs still pin yours.  I slowly pull your arms back like a wishbone, carefully holding your wrists at an angle so you can either take the pain in your shoulders or your back but you can’t escape it yt

Jackie:  I bite my lip not to cry out in fear as my last hope fails.  Now I’m done and I know it.  What the fuck are you going to do to me?  Then I feel you pull my arms back slowly.  I know your game.  You want me to feel it.  You want me to be afraid of the pain before it happens.  I grit my teeth as the pressure on my back increases and so does the pain in my shoulders.  If I bend my back further, it eases my shoulders but my spine is on fire. If I try to straighten up, it feels like you’re tearing my arms off.  I hear myself moan and I hate that there’s fear in it yt

Lucy:  I bring your arms back slowly but surely, increasing the pressure gradually.  I know how to do this.  I don’t want you to pass out from the pain.  Eventually your hands are down close to your ankles.  Your back is bent in a circle and your tits are sticking straight up.  Your head flops back and I look down into your eyes between my breasts.  “I warned you kitten.  You could have walked away.  It’s your own arrogance that made this happen.” Yt

Jackie:  I’ve got nothing to say.  My mind is numb from panic. I can hardly breathe, let alone speak.  My breath comes in little short gasps. My head is swimming from pain and lack of air.  I try to find some defiance to stare up at you through the tears.  “Fuck you” is all I can say yt

Lucy:  I laugh at your stupid defiance.  “Well...in a manner of speaking, you’re going to.  With your tongue.” I laugh again at the look on your face.  “But first” I bend forward so I can slide my left arm under both of yours, pinning them together behind your back.  I stretch the other arm across your neck so your throat is under my arm and I’ve got you in a kind of ab stretch that bends your back not just backwards but sideways too.  I wrap that hand under you and grab your arms with it so I free my left hand for other fun things yt

Jackie:  I know I’m totally helpless now but I’m damned if I’ll beg, not that I think it would do any good.  I’d say “bring it” but I’m not sure I can speak and I’m afraid that if I dare you, you will.  I’m totally exposed and all I can do is wait for whatever you’re going to do yt

Lucy:  With a hand free and with you in this position, I can do whatever I want and I don’t need to hurry.  I reach over your body and cup your right tit in my hand.  I lift it squeezing gently.  I don’t hurt you.  The point is that you know I can.  But you don’t know if I will or when or how much.  I can feel you trembling and I love that.  I squeeze harder and lift your tit higher, stretching it out before I let it drop back against your chest.  I do the same with the other one, lifting and holding it like it’s a piece of meat in the supermarket.  Like you’re a piece of meat.  “They’re not bad, these tits of yours.  Not as nice as mine but if they were then your guy wouldn’t have been staring at me, would he?” I slap your tits, once each.  “But not bad.  Still, nobody’s going to be lusting after yours when they’re all stretched and swollen.  I’ll make sure of that.”  I suddenly pull and twist your left tit hard yt

Jackie:  I buck in your arms as you torture my boob but any move at all makes me almost faint from the pain with my body twisted into a pretzel.  I’d scream if I could.  Stretched out, at your mercy.  I don’t know what to do.  I’m strong and I’m tougher but you blocked and beat me every step of the way.  It dawns on me that you really are better and stronger than me.  Even if I manage to get free and how the hell am I going to do that, you’ll only defeat me all over again.   There’s nothing I can do.  “Please” I whisper, hating myself totally.  “Please.” yt

Lucy:  I hear you whisper, or are you begging?  I let go your tit and admire the dark red marks on it.  Tomorrow it’ll be swollen even more than it is now.  I might keep you around so I can see that.  I release the headlock, still holding you by your hair, and twist your back the other way so your head is in the crook of my left elbow, right cheek pressed against my left breast.  I’m not bothered about your arms being free.  You wouldn’t attack me.  You don’t dare.  “Ready to admit defeat?” yt

Jackie:  The relief from the pain in my back makes me want to cry.  Except I’m already crying.  You hold my head against your boob.  I can feel your hard nipple against my cheek.  It’s a crazy feeling.  A moment ago I was in agony...still am...but now the way you’re holding me feels almost like comfort.  I don’t know what to think.  I hear you ask me if I’m ready to surrender.  Without thinking, because I really can’t, I say “yes” yt

Lucy:  I smile down at you.  I know I’ve got you right where I want you now.  This is the hottest thing for me, breaking a proud girl like you.  But I won’t let it stop there. “Prove it.  Kiss my nipple.  Like you mean it.”  I jerk on your hair a little.  “And don’t get any ideas.  You might hurt me, but you know what I can do to you, don’t you?” yt

Jackie:  I hear your warning and I don’t say anything.  I don’t need to.  I already know my face tells you I don’t dare disobey you right now.  I feel your grip on my hair loosen a little, enough to let me stretch my head up.  My neck aches and I groan but I press my lips against your nipple and suck it into my mouth, kissing it gently.  It feels even weirder than being held in your arms.  I shiver yt

Lucy:  I shiver too as you kiss my nip so delicately.  I let your body slip down a little, pulling you away from my breast.  I still hold you with my left arm and lean over you, hovering my bicep over your face and flexing it.  “Am I the stronger woman?” yt

Jackie:  Held in your arms but missing the feel of your boob on my lips.  I long to kiss you again.  I nod and whisper, still staring up at your boob.  “Yes” yt

Lucy:  I hold my arm closer. “Kiss it” yt

Jackie:  I don’t hesitate. I miss the taste of your body and I want more.  I stretch up, ignoring the pain and kiss your bicep.  I want to lick it.  I want to taste your sweat.  But you pull it away.  I hear myself make a little sad noise and I hate myself for that yt

Lucy: I hear you whimper like the kitten you are.  I pull you away from me, so you’re hanging from my left hand by your air.  It’s all that I can do to hold you up but I don’t let that show.  I slap your face hard. “Don’t get all needy on me, kitten” I let you fall to the floor on your back and I stand up.  “On your knees” I point to your thong.  “Take it off.  You won’t be needing it” yt

Jackie:  I’m sprawled on my back with my legs twisted under me.  It’s a painful position.  I roll slowly onto my side and get to my knees.  I’m shaking like a leaf with exhaustion.  I gave you everything I had, but you beat me.  I hang my head and shimmy my thong down over my hips, down to my knees and wriggle out of it awkwardly.  It would be easier if I could stand but I don’t think I can and anyways I don’t dare yt

Lucy:  I hold out my hand.  “Give it to me” yt

Jackie:  I reach out and hand the thong to you.  My arm feels like a dead weight and it’s all I can do to lift it.  The thong is wet with my sweat and I’m ashamed that it’s wet from horniness too.  I don’t dare look at you.  I just kneel in front of you trembling yt

Lucy:  I step forward and slip the thing over your head and around your neck.  “Come with me kitten” I start to lead you on your knees toward the far side of the room.  “Let me show you my play room” yt

There was more but Jackie and I decided to end the public posting there.  We’ll leave the rest to your imagination.  Let me just say it was fun and I hope Jackie enjoyed it all as much as I did.  If not for a few lucky breaks on my part, it could easily have gone the other way and I’d have been submitting to her instead of the other way around.

Jackie honey, thanks for a great cyber and I look forward to a rematch some time  :-* :-* :-*

xox Lu