News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A family affair-request from Robbie

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
A family affair-request from Robbie
« on: December 07, 2015, 07:21:30 PM »

Mom didn't even get to see Doreen until she was walking towards her and was only steps away. Doreen walks right up laughing as she screams, “Look, it's the chicken family, headed by this skinny little bitch, this fuckin big mouth.” My cock grew even harder and my body is shaking in excitement. Doreen holds her left hand up and she makes a tight fist. Doreen shows my mom her sharp ring-adorned fist screaming, “I heard what you have been saying behind my back you skinny little bitch, and I have been waiting a long time for this. I'm going to beat you up you fuckin big mouth, and then I'm going to humiliate you.”

By now it seems like everyone at the party has stopped what they were doing and is looking.         
Doreen is towering over Mom by at least 6”, and Mom looks scared. Doreen laughs screaming, “You come from a family of wimps, my Barry beat up Robbie, and Deborah beat up your Anne, and Leslie beat up Mia.” My cock is still straining against my pants as I see Doreen, standing towering over my mom and dominating her. Doreen reaches forward and she grabs the top of Mom's maxi-dress. Her long, black Maxi with a slit down the side, and Doreen holds my mom up off of the stone floor so that the flat shoes that Mom is wearing is hardly touching the floor, and Doreen laughs right in my mom's face screaming, “I bet you Deborah can beat up that pathetic, wimp son of yours. What do you think.” Mom looks even more scared, and now tears are welling in her eyes as she starts crying out, “physical violence is beneath my dignity, let me down, I won't resort,” but before Mom can finish what she is saying, Doreen let's go of Mom's dress, and Mom drops right to the floor, and Doreen takes her left fist, with her big, shiny sharp rings, and she plows it, “bang,” right into Mom's nose, making Mom's nose bleed she's so pissed off she really wants to punch my mother bloody.” Doreen grabs Mom's dress again and she pulls her forward, screaming right in Mom's face, “answer me.” I can see my Mom's teeth chattering in her mouth, and Mom is shaking in fear, and blood is rolling from her nose, and a couple of tears start to roll down her cheeks. Mom cry's out, “YES.” Anne and Mia seem horrified and they back up against the wall. You can hear the crowd laugh and Doreen laughs right in my Mom's face and says, “Deborah is going to give everyone a really good show. Deborah is going to beat up your wimp son Robbie in front of everyone.”

I can see Deborah moving towards me, and I didn't know what to think. All of a sudden I see Deborah, ball up her left fist, and then before I have a chance to think, Deborah punches me, “bang,” right into my nose, making my nose bleed. I can hear the crowd cheering. Then before I know what hit me, Deborah balls her right fist up hard and tight, and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into my chin. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head, and for a moment I'm seeing stars as I stumble backwards on my feet, and I fall right over onto my ass on the stone floor with a bang.” Deborah stands right over me, taunting me, “get up Robbie you fuckin wimp, what are you going to let a girl beat you up.” I can hear the crowd laughing and I'm stunned, I don't know what to think. Deborah leaps onto my stomach, shoving my shoulder's back, “OOOFFF,” pounding the air out of me, and as I'm coughing and gasping for air, crazy Deborah grabs me by my hair and she yanks my head up off of the floor, and then she shoves it back down hard, “bang,” right into the hard stone floor. Deborah is like a crazy woman and I can't even think of what to do as she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the floor over and over again until first the sound of the crowd cheering start fading in and out, and then my eyes start swimming around in my head. Then when Deborah let's go of my hair, I'm knocked silly, so silly that I don't even know where you are any more. The only sound I can hear is Deborah laughing and screaming, “Look at this wimp, beat up by a girl.” She starts slapping my face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth screaming, “wake up bitch, wake up you wimp, I'm not even finished with you yet.”

I'm just lying there seeing fuckin stars, and the whole world is spinning around above me. Vaguely I can see Deborah drag her pocketbook over right next me, and then I see her bend down and she rips my shirt off of me. The next thing I know she sits me up and I feel something. I look down and Deborah has put a bra onto me. I'm wearing a white bra, and Deborah is laughing at me, everyone is laughing at me, and I'm starting to wake up, and I feel really embarrassed. I desperately call out, “Mom please help me, someone please help me, ” but Doreen laughs viciously as she screams, “you're mother is a bigger wimp than you are.  She isn't going to help you, your weak, pathetic sisters aren't going to help you. No one is going to help you. My daughter is going to turn you into the transvestite whore bitch that you really are.” Just then I feel my pants and boxers being pulled right off of my feet. I'm naked now except for the bra, everyone can see my hard, erect penis, and the crowd is screaming. I have tears starting to well up in my eyes, I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life. I cry out, “Please Deborah, please let me go,' but Deborah seems to be getting off on this. Deborah is vicious and she's really beating me up. Deborah screams, “sit still and shut your mouth while I put on your makeup.” Deborah wipes the tears from my eyes and she starts putting mascara onto me, and she does my eyes and my lipstick and my cheeks. Deborah grabs a black leather mini skirt out of her bag and she puts it right onto me. I'm all dressed up and made up like a girl, and I'm in my bra, with a black leather skirt, and Deborah laughs as she screams, “look at this little whore bitch, I'm going to make you my slave, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” and I don't say anything, I'm fuckin startled.

Deborah stands over me with her hands on her hips and she's laughing as she screams, “jerk yourself off  you fuckin big mouth.” I'm just too embarrassed. I can't believe this, and I sit there crying and crying, but I don't move a fuckin inch to grab my cock. Deborah is a lot crazier than I thought that she is. She sits down right on  my stomach, shoving my shoulders back, and Deborah balls up her left fist. Deborah wears big, sharp rings on her left fist, and insanely Deborah starts bashing my face in with her big, rings. She “bang, bang, bang,” hammers my nose until a large gash forms across the bridge of my nose from her rings, and  blood is rolling from the cut on my face, and blood is gushing out of my nose. “OH MY GOD,” I cry out, “STOP, STOP, ALRIGHT, I'M YOUR SLAVE, I'M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO.” Deborah laughs and she screams, “Mommy, Mommy look at this woman, look at this transvestite begging to be my slave.” Doreen is laughing and she screams, “a whole family of big mouths, not one with any dignity at all.” Deborah screams, “Now stand up in front of all of these people and masturbate. Show everyone just what a pathetic transvestite whore you really are.”

I wrap my hand right around my cock. I can't believe this bitch is forcing me to jerk off in front of my mother, in front of my family, and my neighbor's and the friends. I'm so embarrassed, so humiliated as I'm slowly pulling at my cock. I'm thinking so much about the crowd and the humiliation, that my cock is no longer hard, and I have tears rolling down my cheeks. Deborah grabs my shoulder's from behind and I feel something slide up against my anus. Then before I have a chance to think, Deborah plows a big, hard erect rubber cock right up into my ass hole. My eyes almost bulge out of my head, and I let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHH,” as I feel that big hard cock slide right up into my ass hole. I start jumping, leaping, twisting, trying to dance off of that cock, but I can't, and I'm screaming, “Get it out, get it out, you're hurting me,” but Deborah is holding me up by my hair and she has that big, hard cock up my ass, and I just can't get away.  Deborah screams, “masturbate yourself you transvestite whore.” I'm jerking myself off, and I'm all dressed like a girl. Then all of a sudden my body explodes as “BBBBBBBZZZZZ,” Deborah sends a charge of electricity through the dildo, right up my ass, and I cry out, “OH MY.” Deborah laughs and she screams, “You better jerk yourself off a lot more than that or I'll really give you a shocking experience.”

Now Doreen drags my mother right in front of me, and Doreen and her daughters are laughing as Doreen screams, “Look at your transvestite son Robbie now you stupid bitch. You're all a bunch of wimps and you're all going to be really humiliated. How fuckin dare you talk about me and my family behind our backs.” I'm looking up at my mother, and my mother is looking down at me and I cry out, 'Please, for once Mommy protect me,” but my Mom stands there looking at me and crying and she cries out, “this is all your fault, you're getting just what you deserve.” Deborah “BBBBBBBZZZZZZZZ,” shocks my ass hole again. Then she holds me still and I can see Doreen turn Mom around to face me and Doreen laughs as she screams, “Now beg me to humiliate you slut.” My Mom just stands there crying and crying, but she doesn't say a word.

Doreen grabs Mom by her fuckin hair and she holds her up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air, and Doreen balls up her sharp ringed left fist hard and tight and she starts punching Mom's eyes, left eye, right eye, left eye, right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, and Doreen is leaving huge bloody red welt marks under Mom's eyes with her rings. This is fantasy, and even if I'm beat up and humiliated, my cock starts getting bigger and bigger and harder and harder as I watch Doreen using my big mouth mother as a punching bag. Doreen pummels Mom's eyes until Mom's eyes are all swollen and black and blue.

Doreen is still holding Mom up like a rag doll by her black dress, and Mom is wimpishly crying like a little girl, crying out, “STOP, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, I'M SORRY, I'M SO, SO SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Doreen starts pulling Mom forward into her fist. She's raising my mother up onto her ringed fist, and she's “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose. Back and forth her head is going, swinging back and forth like a floppy doll under Doreen's punches. Blood is gushing out of Mom's nose, and Mom is screaming, “STOP, PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING.” Dorren lets go of Mom and Mom's knees buckle under her and she falls over onto her hands and knees crying like a baby. Doreen walks over and she grabs her pocketbook. Then she takes out a matching strap on dildo, and while she's strapping it on she screams, “Alright, now beg me to fuck you up your ass with this cock you big mouth.” I can see Mom crying hysterically, and screaming, “help me, someone please help me,” but no one moves an inch to help me or my mommy. Everyone is cheering and cheering and really getting off on seeing us getting the shit knocked out of us, and everyone really wants to see us totally humiliated.

Doreen walks around in front of Mom and she grabs her by her hair screaming, “suck it, suck this dildo you whore.” Mom is scared and I can see her shaking and her teeth chattering, and Mom is totally submissive to Doreen. She holds her hands up and she grabs that big, strap on dildo and she puts it right into her mouth. Mom is sucking Doreen's cock. She's sucking that big, hard erect rubber cock even more passionately then I have imagined she would suck a man's cock. Her lips are wrapped tighty around that large rubber penis, and she's deep into her mouth and out over and over again. Doreen is laughing as she screams, “You suck this rubber cock like a prostitute 

Mom by her red hair

I look over and I can see my sister removing all of her clothes and laying down on the floor while the sister raises her skirt up and lowers her panties. The sister screams,

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My name is Doreen, I'm 39 years old with brown hair. One of my neighbor's Mary has been living in this same area since she was born. Although I'm 3 years younger than Mary, I knew Mary for many year and I never really liked her, or you could even say I really didn't like her. We went to the same college and we were room mates. Mary was in her 3rd (junior) year of college, and I was a (first year) freshman. It was customary for the older woman to dominate the younger woman, and there was a policy allowing for the older woman to discipline the younger woman. I had hear stories of freshman being spanked, and even worse. Mary was a confident woman, but she was very misinformed about the way things work. According to the dorm policy and considering Mary was a junior, and she was to guide me, teach me, help me, and I am supposed to clean the room, and the bathroom, and pretty much do whatever my mentor wanted me to do. It is tradition that all of the junior woman share sotries and brag about how vicious they are. I am a dominant, cocky, confident women, and I've been around. I got into my share of fist fights when I was young, and I have to say, I'm very tough compared to most other women.

Mary was quite happy she had gotten there before me, and she had already picked the bed next to the window, and she had already UN-packed and set all of her personal items out. I walked into the room and I immediately recognized Mary, this skinny little red headed whore. I has wanted to knock her face in for many years when we were younger. Many of the other students had followed me to the room in anticipation of seeing Mary dominate me, and hoping to see me being humiliated. Mary started off acting quite cocky, pointing to the other bed and laughing viciously as she told me that this was to be my bed. I looked over at the bed and I was in thought when the stupid bitch screams, “and after you finish making your bed and un-packing, you are to clean the bathroom, and it best be spotless of I will have to take you over my knee and spank your ass bloody, you got it.” By now there was a group of junior's and freshmen starting to make a circle around the two of us and they are cheering. I get angry and I scream, “you better get one thing straight you stupid, skinny little red headed whore. I'm not about to do anything you yell me to do, and as a matter of fact, move your shit off of my bed, clean off my night table and my dresser.” I can hear one of the other junior's taunting, laughing and screaming, “Mary, beat your freshman blood, put the bitch in her place,“ and I can see and hear everyone laughing, and some people telling Mary what to do to me. “hit her, knock her face in, teach her respect, she needs a good spanking.”

I guess I didn't have that same school spirit that all of those other women had, and Mary never even thought that I would pull back my left fist, and send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into her nose, making her nose bleed as her head swings back and forth.  Mary got this totally shocked look on her face as she puts her hand to her nose and she see's blood. Mary pulls her hand away from her face, and she shows me the blood on her fingers crying out, “Look at what you did to me, I'm fuckin bleeding.”
Several of the women start egging Mary on, calling for her to punch me in my face,” but like the cocky bitch I am, I pull my left fist back and I smash it “bang,” right into Mary's nose again. Blood starts rolling from Mary's nose and Mary's head snaps back, and Mary stumbles backwards on her high heels until “bang,” she smashes right into the wooden closet door. Mary bounces off of the closet and she lunges at me screaming, “I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you bitch,” and the crowd is screaming and cheering for Mary. Mary wraps her fingers through my hair and she starts yanking insanely at my hair. She lets go of my hair with her right hand and she starts punching me “bam, bam, bam, bam,” in the back of my head, and on my neck and my shoulder's.

I'm infuriated and I reach up and I grab Mary's pretty white dress. Mary got all dressed up and had on her makeup and her high heels. The little red head was shocked as I shove her back hard, and her dress rips right off of her body in my hands and she stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Mary stops what she's doing, and held her hands up trying to cover her exposed white bra, and now the crowd is cheering me. I grab Mary's shoulder's and I shove her back, “bang,” right against the closet door again. She's just standing there with blood rolling from her nose and this shocked look on her face, and Mary looks like she's about to start crying.  I'm still really pissed off and I put my hands on my hips screaming, “Now Mary you skinny, weak little wimp bitch, you're going to tell everyone that your my slave. You're going to do whatever I tell you to do, right Mary.” I can hear a couple of Mary's friends urging Mary to fight me.” I take the open palm of my right hand and I crack her, “bam,” hard right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of my hard smack. She puts her hands to her cheek and I start screaming, “Say it, fuckin say it or I'll really beat you up.”

Tears are welling in Mary's eyes and her face is getting redder and Mary cries out, “please stop,” but I'm crazy and I'm starting to get off on beating the shit out of this red headed whore. I laugh and I scream, “you better tell everyone that you're my slave, you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, or I'll punch your nose in.” Tears start rolling from Mary's eyes and feebly she pushes me out of the way, and she storms right past me crying out “ “Enough, stop, please stop enough.” Now I'm really starting to get excited beating the shit out of this little red headed slut, and now I'm going to humiliate her. I run right after Mary, and just before she gets to the door, I grab her by her shoulder and I spin her right back around to face me again, screaming, “You fuckin instigating bitch, you trouble making cxnt. How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll  tell you when you had enough, and I'm definitely not though with you yet. Now you better say it, or I'll really beat you up.” Tears are streaming down Mary's cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Mary starts crying out, “Alright, I'm your slave, I'm you fuckin slave.” The crowd is cheering me now.

I never felt like this before. I've adjusted this skinny red headed bitch's attitude and my pussy was moist and vibrating. I smash my fist, “bang,” right into Mary's nose again, and blood is gushing out of her nose, and I scream, “you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, or I'll really knock your face in.” I can see the last of Mary's inhibitions draining out of her, and Mary starts crying out, “I'm your slave,  please I'm your fuckin slave, I'll do whatever you tell me to do. I'm your fuckin slave.” I laugh viciously and I scream, “alright slut, take off your bra and your panties.” Mary is shaking in fear, trembling, and first she takes her bra off, and then she lowers her panties and she kicks them off. The crowd is screaming. I start laughing again, screaming, “now lay down on your back on the floor slut.” Mary is still shaking in fear and slowly she lays down right on  her back on the floor of the dorm room. I lower my own black mini skirt, and then I slowly lower my panties. I stand right over Mary screaming, “Look up, look up at me you skinny red headed whore.”  Tears start over flowing out of Mary's eyes and she's crying and blubbering like a little girl, crying out, “no, please I'm begging you, no.” I lower my wet, hot pussy right onto Mary's stomach, and I grab her hair and wrench her head up off of the floor, and I start laughing viciously as I scream, “Now we're really going to give everyone a good show.” The crowd is screaming. Mary has tears streaming down her face, and she has this look of total shock and horror as I raise up and I hold my wet, hot pussy just inches over her face screaming, “Do you see this cxnt. Do you see it.”  Mary is just crying and crying, but she doesn't say a word. I smack her face again. I take the back of my right hand and I slap her backhand “bam,” across her face swinging her face sideways again. Now both of Mary's cheeks are red and puffy. I scream, “You better tell everyone that you see it.” Mary cries out, “Yes, Yes I see it.”

I have her now. This wimpy red headed bitch is totally submissive to me and I laugh as I scream, “Kiss it, Kiss my cxnt you whore.” The crowd is really going crazy as Mary raises her head up off of the floor of the dorm, and Mary's head is all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming around in her head as slowly her lips get closer and closer to my pussy, and gently Mary kisses my cxnt.” Mary puts her head down, but I scream, “kiss it again slut, and keep on kissing it until I say you can stop.”  I have to laugh at how tough Mary thought that she was, and how ebat up and submissive she is now as she raises her head up and she starts kissing my pussy over and over again. I scream “Lick it whore, lick my cxnt you fuckin big mouth.” Mary doesn't hesitate, she sticks her tongue out and she slides it right into my pussy and she licks me. I scream, “lock me into orgasm you whore, lick me until I come right on your face you trouble-making whore.” Mary is licking me out, she's licking me feverishly like a dog licking its master. My body is glistening in sweat and so is Mary's. I'm panting and making these sexy little oises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and so is Mary. I open my blouse and I un-hook my bra and my bra falls right off of me, and you can see my nipples are all hard and erect, and so is Mary's.

I start laughing as I scream, “you're enjoying this Mary, aren't you. Look at her. Look at how excited Mary gets when she's being forced to lick my pussy. I start “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWEEEEEE,” squirting right in Mary's face, right on her tongue. I explode over and over again and the crowd is screaming and screaming. Then I get up off of Mary, and mary turns her head to the side and she's desperately trying to spit out the taste of my hot juices and my cum. I put my hands on my hips screaming, “What you don't like the way I taste.” I sit back down on Mary's stomach and I grab her by her red fuckin hair and I yank her head up off of the floor screaming, “You think this is over, I'm far from finished with you yet.” The crowd is really going crazy now. I hold my pussy up right over Mary's face and I grab her hair with both of my hands screaming, “Now I”m going to help you wash down that taste bitch, and you better drink each and every last drop or I'll really knock your face in.” I lower my cxnt and I start pissing right into Mary's mouth. I'm releasing my warm yellow piss right into Mary's mouth, and Mary is desperately swallowing mouthful after mouthful of my hot urine. The screaming and laughing by the crowd is getting me even more excited and even more cocky and I get up off of Mary and I laugh viciously as I scream, “does everyone want to see this red headed whore even more humiliated.” The crowd is screaming and screaming.

I walk over to my pocketbook and I open it up. I pull out my big, erect rubber strap on dildo and I strap it onto myself. I walk over and I grab Mary by her fuckin hair and I first sit her up, and then I drag her onto her hands and knees screaming, “Kiss it. Kiss this cock you whore.” Mary, that skinny red headed whore is totally submissive, and she grabs the dildo, and she holds it right up to her mouth, and she kisses the rubber cock. She starts kissing it over and over again. I laugh and I scream, “suck it, suck it whore, show everyone just what a pathetic whore you really are.” Mary starts sucking that dildo like a prostitute sucking off a a John, and she's doing it right in front of everyone in the dorm.

Then to show everyone in the dorm just how crazy I am, and how in charge I am, I sent my right fist “bang,” uppercut to Mary's jaw. I hit her just hard enough to hear her teeth rattle in her head as her head swings up, and Mary falls over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. Mary is fuckin startled, but I relly don't care. I spread the little red head's legs wide open and I take the sharp point of my right boot and I kick Mary “boom,” right in her cxnt. Mary just moans and she is too weak and punched too silly to even move her hands. I start “boom, boom, boom,” kciking this red headed bitch's vunt until blood was rolling out and Mary was fuckin out cold all over again.

Part-2
You would think that this was the end of Mary's humiliation, but that would be far from what happens.
Mary was forced to stay at the school . She was forced to stay right in my room, she was my room mate for a while year. Mary adapted quite a submissive attitude after that. She didn't argue, she didn't fight, she just did whatever I told her to do for the rest of the year. She was the laughing stock of the whole school, and totally humiliated every minute of the day and night. Mary had to clean, and cook and go shopping and bring me drinks and snacks. She was definitely a maid, but  she was more than that.” Mary was my slave. She did everything I wanted her to do, she was forced to cater to my every whim. I bought us a big, double ended dildo and we fucked and sucked and licked and kissed. I made Mary my bitch for the year, and she was humiliated in front everyone in the dorm. She had to lick and kiss my pussy whenever I wanted her to, and if she was disobedient, or she pissed me off, she would be taken across my knee and spanked bloody. Then Mary left school and I didn't see her for several years.

Part 3
Mary disappeared and apparently moved back to the old neighborhood, got married and started having children. I moved to a big city, got married and lived there for about 10 years, and I had 3 kids too.. Then I moved back, to my mother's old house, and I had my 3 kids too. Mary's attitude is very wimpy. She's a real scaredy cat. The beating I gave her left a long lasting effect, a deep effect, and Mary passed that submissive attitude along to her children. My kids are the same age as Mary's kids, but while she brought her kids up to be scared and submissive, I brought my kids up as fighter's. They not only protect themselves, but they are good at it, and I taught my kids how to teach these weak pathetic losers a lesson in humility.

Part-4
I'm so proud of my son Barry. He had a fight with that submissive whore's son, and he beat the shit out of him. Barry really knows how to use his fists and he sent lefts and right, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” first into is eyes until  both of his eyes are swollen and black and blue. He starts crying out, “stop, please stop,” He wanted to stop. It was so funny that he was already crying and begging Barry to stop. I laughed as Mary stood there watching her wimp son get his ass kicked. The whole crowd went silent as Barry screams, “Now you're going to suck my cock until I cum.” My pussy was soaking wet as I watched my Barry force this Momma's boy to hold his big cock in his hand and then stick that penis into his mouth. He start sucking Barry's hard cock until Barry filled his mouth with hot cum.

Yes, I hate this family of losers, of wimps. It soaked my panties when one afternoon my daughter Deborah lost her temper with Anne at a neighborhood picnic. I'm not sure why she was so angry, but Anne is an annoying wimp, and Deborah started shaking her finger in Anne's face screaming, “You better apologize to me right now or I'll knock the shit out of you.” Anne cries out, “Get away from me you sick bitch,” and Anne storms off. Deborah runs right after Anne, and she grabs Anne's shoulder and she spins her around. Then she took her left fist, and Deborah wears rings on her left hand, and she plows it, “bang,” right into Anne's nose. You can hear my daughter’s rings bang against the bone of Anne's nose and blood starts rolling from Anne's nose as her head snaps back.  Then as Anne's head comes back forward, Deborah sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Anne's jaw. You can hear Anne's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and when Anne's head comes back down. Anne just stands there for a couple of minutes with this blank look on her face, and then her knees just buckle under her and Anne falls over onto her ass quite dazed. I'm so proud of how aggressive my daughter is. Anne is just sitting there in front of everyone with blood rolling from her nose, and Anne's has this shocked look on her face, but Deborah leans over and she grabs Anne by her fuckin hair with her right hand and she yanks her standing straight up on her feet. Anne's screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head, and Anne  but just then Deborah pounds the stupid bitch “boom,” right in her stomach. “OOOFFF,” Anne gasps for air as her eyes almost bulge right out of her headas she grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain. Deborah is crazy, just like her mother, and Deborah wrenches Anne's hair with her right hand and she stands Anne straight up on her feet. Anne is crying and   screaming “AAAHHH, LET GO,” and just then Deborah pounds her left fist, “boom,” right into Anne's aching belly again. This time “OOOOOFFFFFF,” she really pops the fuckin air out of the bitch, and Anne grabs her aching stomach and she bends over in pain, desperately trying to catch her breath. I remember that I felt my hot juices sputtering out of my pussy as I watch my tough daughter drag her standing up straight, and punching her stomach, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” over and over again until Anne cannot even stand up on her own, and she is gasping and desperately trying to take in a breath. Deborah almost made me cum as Anne is doubled over in pain, crying and gasping for air, Deborah swings her left fist back, and then she sends it plowing back up, “bang,” uppercut into her chin. You can hear Anne's teeth smack together and rattle in her fuckin head as Anne's head snaps straight up in the air. Then she starts to stumble and to sway on her wobbly legs until her head comes back down, and when it does, Anne's eyes just roll right up in her head, and Anne falls right over onto her back, knocked out cold. Deborah punches Anne out, but Deborah is a chip off of the old block.

Deborah is crazy, and she walks right over and she picks up her pocketbook. Then she takes out this huge straps on a dildo and she straps it right onto her self. I felt so proud as the crowd is screaming, Then Deborah sits down right on Anne's stomach and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Anne “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks Anne, “bam,” backhand right across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. The crowd is screaming as Deborah starts slapping Anne's face silly. Forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth screaming, “wake up you stupid slut, wake up, I'm not even finished with you yet. Anne's eyes blink open and Anne is knocked so stupid that she doesn't even know where she is any more.

My daughter raises up and she holds that big rubber cock right in Anne's face, and Deborah is laughing as she screams, “ Do you see this cock. Now you're going to beg me to let you kiss this cock, now let me hear you slut.” I look over and I can see Robbie's cock is trying to break out of his pants, as he stands there watching his very own sister getting the shit knocked out of her, and being totally humiliated, and Anne is crying and crying and she cries out, “Please let me kiss that cock.” My daughter looks so hot forcing this bitch to kiss the dildo. Deborah holds the cock right in Anne's face and Anne kisses the dildo. My daughter orders her to lick it more, “lick it until I say you can stop you whore.” Anne is a submissive whore, much like her mother she starts licking the dildo over and over again. Deborah screams, “suck it. Suck this cock you whore.” Anne shoves the dildo into her mouth and she starts sucking on it over and over again. Deborah gets up off of Anne screaming, “Stand up you slut, Stand up so that I can really make a fuckin fool out of you.” Anne gets up onto her rubbery legs and Deborah screams, “now take your clothes off bitch.” Anne has tears streaming down her cheek and obediently she takes off her long maxi dress, than she removes her bra and her panties and the crowd is screaming. Deborah stands right behind her and she guides the tip of that big penis right up against Anne's anus. It's quite apparent that Anne has no idea of what is about to happen to her, and just then Deborah plows that big rubber cock right into Anne's ass hole. Anne's eyes almost bulge right out of her head, and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAHHHHHH,” as the big erect rubber penis plunges deep into her ass hole. Anne raises up onto her tip toes and she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, desperately trying to dance off of that big hard cock, but she can't. She starts crying out, “Get it out, please get it out,” but my daughter is getting off on this and she's not taking it out. She's fucking Anne's ass hole right in front of everyone, and the crowd is screaming.   

My daughter pulls that dildo right out of that chicken shit's ass hole and she screams, “now get on your knee's you whore, and suck this cock clean.” Anne has tears overflowing out of her eyes and she starts crying for her mommy again, “Mommy, mommy please help me,” but Mary is such a fuckin weak, pathetic wimp, and she cry's out, “You got yourself into this now you better get yourself out of it.” Anne has no other choice. She gets down on her hands and knees and then she grabs the dildo, and she holds it right up to her mouth, and Deborah forces the stupid slut to suck that dirty ass dildo clean, right in front of the screaming crowd.

My daughter Leslie is a tough woman, probably the toughest of the women in our family, and Leslie can be cruel and vicious. Sunday at lunch we talked about her beating Mia up. My family all seems to have a natural hatred for that family, and it was quite evident when Leslie gets this nasty, vicious look on her face and she laughs as she says, “and then I want to drain every last drop of her dignity out of her.”

It's later on Sunday afternoon, and there is a party for the whole neighborhood. Mary was there with her 3 kids, Robbie, Anne and Leslie, standing by the bar.  My kids and I walk into the party, and when we saw them we walked right over to the bar, standing right next to them at the bar. I can tell my daughter is concentrating, and going through everything in her mind, and I can see her shaking in excitement. At one point Leslie see's Mia starting to walk away, wanting to go to the ladies room, but my daughter steps in her way, and she puts her hands on her hips and she laughs viciously as she says, “Where do you think you're going, did I give you permission to leave.” Mia try's to walk past her crying out, “I don't need your permission to go to the bathroom,” but Leslie blocks Mia's path, and she grabs Mia's dress, shoving her back a few steps. Mia's dress rips halfway down the front, exposing Mia's bra as Mia stumbles backwards. Leslie laughs viciously screaming, “You're going ask my permission before you do anything. You're going to be my slave bitch, or I'll bash your nose in and I'll force you to be my bitch.” Mia is shocked, no one has ever spoken to her like this before, and Mia once again starts to try to walk past Leslie, pushing her to the side crying out, “Get away from me you sick bitch.” I can feel my pussy getting moist as Leslie grabs Mia's shoulder with her left hand, and she spins her around, and as she does, she sends her right fist plowing roundhouse, “bang,” right into the left side of Mia's jaw. You could hear Mia's teeth knock together and chatter in her head and Mia is spun completely around in a circle from the full force of her hard punch. She's just standing there, and Mia is already seeing fuckin stars, but Leslie really doesn't care. She balls her left fist up hard and tight, and she sends it plowing, “bang,” right into Mia's nose. Leslie wears big heavy rings and you can hear her big rings crack against the bone of her nose, and blood starts rolling from her nose. Mia is already dizzy, but Leslie is crazy and she really wants to knock the shit out of Mia.

Mia has tears welling in her eyes, and she cry's out, “STOP, GET AWAY FROM ME.” Leslie grabs Mia's already torn dress and she rips it right off of her, and Leslie is laughing as she screams, “I'm going going to make you my slave. You're going to stick your tongue into my cxnt you fuckin big mouth, and you're going to lick my pussy until you lick me into an orgasm.” Tears start to roll from Mia's eyes and she cry's out, “PLEASE STOP,” but my daughter is a chip off of the old block and she grabs Mia by her bra, and she starts wrenching her forward into her fist. She's “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Mia's face. Smashing her full ringed fist over and over again into the bone of Mia's nose until you can heat the bone of her nose crack under the rings, and blood starts gushing out of Mia's nose. Mia is crying like a baby, “booo, booohooo, boohoo, but Leslie really doesn't care and she's far from finished with Mia yet. She puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You better tell everyone that you[re my slave. You better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me. Do you fuckin understand me.”

Tears are streaming out of Mia's eyes and she starts begging Leslie, “PLEASE LET ME GO, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Leslie loses her temper and she smashes her right fist, “boom,” right into Mia's weak stomach. Her fist sinks deep into the bowl of Mia's stomach, “OOOFFF,” she really pounds the fuckin air right out of her, and Mia's eyes bulge in her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain, gasping for fuckin air. Mia is vicious and watching her really punch pathetic Mia into a limp, bloody, goofy rag doll is making me soaking wet. Then I watched my daughter reach down and grab Mia by her fuckin hair and she yanked her head right up. Then she shoves her head back down as she raised her right knee, and “bang,” Mia's jaw smashes against Leslie's knee, and this time you can really hear her teeth smash together and rattle in her fuckin head, and for some reason everything seems to have slowed down into slow motion and as her head comes back down, you can see that Mia is punched so silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore, and Mia just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward and then back, and then she holds her hands up in the air trying to maintain her balance. I can feel my pussy tingling from the excitement, and it is soaking wet, and suddenly my daughter, my tough daughter Leslie just comes swinging around and she sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right onto the right side of jaw. Mia's teeth just banged together and chattered right in her fuckin head as Mia is spun completely around in a circle from the full force of her hard fuckin punch. Mia is already punched so silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore, but Leslie is crazy and she really wants to humiliate Mia. She rips Mia's bra off and she holds her fists up like a man screaming, “I punched you silly bitch, and now I'm going to knock the shit out of those pathetic saggy tits of yours Mia.” Watching my daughter start right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,:” using Mia's little tits as punching bags has my pussy soaking wet. Feebly Mia is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, '”PLEASE, I'V HAD ENOUGH,” but Leslie won't stop. She just keeps on pummeling Mia's tits until Mia's tits are all swollen and black and blue.   

Leslie screams, “you want me to stop whore, lower your panties.” I didn't think that Mia was really going to lower her panties, but she doesn't. She grabs her panties and she pulls them right down to her feet, and then she kicks them off. Leslie takes the middle finger of her left hand, and Leslie wears a big ring on her finger, and she slides her finger right into Mia's cxnt. Leslie starts masturbating Mia with her big ring. She's fucking the stupid bitch with her finger. She's plunging that big metal ring over and over again into Mia's moist pussy, and Leslie starts laughing and she screams, “You're enjoying this you pathetic whore bitch, aren't you. Mia's nipples are all hard and erect, and she's “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,  AAAHHH, panting and making these sexy little noises, and Leslie has Mia's body glistening in sweat. Mia's face turns beet red as Leslie masturbates her into, “OOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE,” one explosive orgasm after another, right on her middle finger, right on her big, shiny ring. The crowd starts going absolutely crazy.

Leslie grabs Mia's hair and she puts her on her hands and knees right in front of Barry. You can see Barry's cock trying to bust out of his pants. Leslie laughs viciously screaming, “Now Mia you fuckin weak little whore, you're going to beg my brother to let you suck his cock. Mia has no other choice, and crying like a little girl she cry's out, “Please let me suck your cock Barry, I'm begging you, please let  me suck your cock.” Barry opens his pants and pulls them down and then he lowers his boxers, and Barry's big cock is exposed in front of everyone. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is standing there watching as Mia takes Barry's cock in her hands and she puts it right into his mouth, and Mia starts sucking Barry's cock. She sucks him off until Barry starts “OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWEEEE, OOOOWWEEEE, exploding right in her mouth. Mia is gagging on Barry's cum, and it start dripping down her chin and onto her black and blue tits.  It has been 4 years since Doreen, Barry, Leslie and Deborah had moved away. There has not been one night that I went to bed without fantasizing Doreen knocking the shit out of my mother, and humiliating her. Every night, every fantasy may be different, but they all have the same plot and the same ending. Mom is bloody and totally embarrassed. It's so hot, Doreen always in her 4” high heeled boots, my mom in her flats. Doreen towering over my mom, and my wimpy mom not even putting up a fight. Although my mom won't fight, that didn't stop her from talking about other women behind their backs, and she didn't wait a day after Doreen  moved away to start talking nasty behind her back. Mom was possessed, telling everyone such nasty things about Doreen all the time. She has been doing this the whole 4 years, and what mom didn't know is how hard and excited it gets me hearing her talk like that, and knowing that if Doreen ever heard her, she would punch my mother into a bloody, blubbering, crying mess, and humiliate her even worse than she humiliated my mother in my fantasies.

Part-6
Today is one of mom's good friends 40th birthday, and her husband has planned a big surprise party on the terrace at the club.  Because this is a surprise party, and at the urging of the husband, there had been very little talked about the party. Now me and Mom and my sisters are at the party, and we're all standing together, away from the dance floor, up against a brick wall of the building. The party is going well, everyone is eating and drinking and dancing and having a really good time. That's when I look across the dance floor and there, in her 4” high heeled boots, and her black mini skirt and white button dress blouse is Doreen, and all in one second my cock grows hard in my pants, and my body starts to tremble. I was so taken aback that I didn't even notice Barry or Deborah or Leslie was there with her.

Doreen walks right up to Mom and she grabs Mom by her maxi dress and she pushes her backwards until “boom,” Mom's body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Doreen holds Mom up against the wall so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air and she screams right in Mom's scared face. “I've heard all the nasty things that you have been saying about me you stupid little red headed whore. You are a stupid bitch, aren't you. Don't you remember how I beat the shit out of you in college and made you my slave.” Mom looks as if she's going to start crying, and she starts blubbering out, “PLEASE, I'M SORRY, I'M VERY SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Doreen punches Mom, “bang,” right in her nose, making Mom's nose bleed, and then before Mom can think Doreen laughs as she scream, “You were sorry in college, you are sorry now, but you're going to be a lot more sorry when I”m finished with you. I'm going to make you my slave again, just like you were in college. I'm fuckin shocked, I have never heard about what happened to Mom in college, and it seems to be so fuckin humiliating for Mom as I see tears rolling down Mom's face,mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and rolling down her cheeks. Mom cry's out, “PLEASE, DON'T HUMILIATE ME LIKE THIS DOREEN, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU.” Doreen rips Mom's maxi dress right off of her body, and Mom is just standing there in her bra and panties right in front of everyone, and with the crowd screaming. 

My cock jumps in my pants as I see just how in charge Doreen is over Mom, and thinking that all of  my fantasies of Doreen dominating Mom is about to cum true. Doreen grabs Mom's left wrist and she spins Mom around, wrenching Mom's arm up behind her back. Tears and makeup and blood is all over Mom's face, and she's screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, my arm, let go.” Doreen does let go of Mom's arm, and she grabs Mom's shoulder and she spins Mom right back around to face her again, and as she does she plows her balled up right fist and she plows it, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Mom's stomach. “OOOFFF,” she pounds the fuckin air right out of Mom, and Mom doubles over in pain gasping for air. Doreen grabs Mom's hair and she starts yanking, wrenching at her hair until she stand Mom up straight. Mom screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, and she's feebly trying to pull Doreen's hands out of her hair, but she can't. Doreen let's go of Mom's hair with her left hand and she balls a hard, right fist and she sends it plowing “boom,” right into Mom's skinny stomach, and this time “OOOOFFFF,” she really smashes the fuckin air out of Mom, and Mom's knees just buckle under her, and Mom falls over into a ball on the cement right in front of Doreen.

Doreen grabs Mom's hair and she wrenches her head up so that Mom is looking right up at her, and Mom's face is all bloody and her makeup is rolling and mixing with her tears. Doreen screams, “Tell everyone how tough you thought you were when I arrived at college. Tell your family you stupid bitch how we both raised our fists up like men, and I punched your face in and made you my slave.” I can see my Mother shaking in fuckin fear as she looks up at Doreen with this totally submissive look on her face, and pathetically Mom cry's out, “I thought I was tough in college, but Doreen punched my face in and she made me her slave.” Doreen drags Mom right in front of me screaming, “Now tell Robbie, tell your son how much you loved getting fucked every night with my strap on.. Tell your little boy how much you loved when I fucked you into orgasm every night with my big, hard erect rubber cock.” My hard on is raging in my pants as I stand there, looking right into my Mother's tear filled eyes and hot, sexy Doreen is completely in charge of my mom now. I see the tears overflowing out of Mom's eyes and Mom cry's out, “Robbie, Robbie, I loved getting fucked up my ass every night with Doreen's big, hard erect rubber cock.” The crowd is laughing and screaming and cheering. I can't understand how Mom can be so fuckin submissive. Mom is so scared her teeth are chattering and she's crying like a little girl, and Mom is weak and she's all pummeled. Doreen is laughing viciously and she screams, “now stand here bitch, as she walks away from Mom, and she gets her big black pocketbook. She opens her pocketbook and starts looking inside. Then she pulls out this big rubber cock, this fuckin strap on dildo as she walks back over to Mom.

Doreen shows Mom the dildo, and Doreen is laughing as she screams, “Look at this cock Mary you stupid whore bitch, this is your cock. This is the cock that went in between your legs every night, and I plunged this big, strap on dildo into your ass hole you stupid red headed bitch, and I made you suck, and then I fucked you until you had one explosive orgasm after another, every night for two years, right on this very cock.” Tears are just streaming down Mom's cheeks, and Mom cry's out, “NO, please stop,” but Doreen is really getting off on this, and she's not going to fuckin stop. Doreen holds the dildo  up right in Mom's face screaming, “Kiss it you submissive whore.” Mom starts kissing that dirty, old dildo pathetically, over and over again. The crowd is screaming. Mom is holding that big, erect dildo right up to her mouth and kissing it again and again. Doreen leans over and she grabs the snap on my pants and she pulls it open,, and she yanks on my jeans, pulling them down, and my zipper is pulled all the way down. Doreen practically rips my boxers  right off of me, and my big, raging hard on is sticking straight out. Mom is sucking tough Doreen's cock, and she wraps her left hand around my cock and she's laughing as I can feel her big rings rub against my hard penis. Doreen pulls the dildo out of Mom's mouth, and she grabs Mom's red hair with both of her hands. Doreen shoves Mom's face right in front of my big, hard erect cock, and Doreen orders my mother to kiss it. “Kiss Robbie's cock you pathetic whore.”  I can't believe it. Mom takes my hard cock into her hands and she holds it right up to her mouth and she kisses my penis. Doreen screams, “keep kissing that cock until I say you cans top.” Mom is pathetically kissing my cock, but my cock is so hard it feels like it's going to explode. I look up  and I can see hot, sexy Doreen, holding my mother by her red hair, and she's forces my Mom to stick my big, hard cock in her mouth, and then she's shoving Mom's head down and pulling it up, and  Mom's head is up and down and up and down with my hard cock in her mouth.

Doreen looks so tough as she's glistening in sweat, and she's still holding my Mom's red hair, as she works her way around behind my Mom, and Doreen plows that big, erect rubber cock right into Mom's ass hole again. Mom start leaping and jumping, and twisting. She's desperately trying to dance off of that rubber cockm but she can't. Doreen is fucking my mother with that rubber cock, and I'm looking right up at Doreen, so hot, so sexy, so fuckin strong, and fucking my mother's ass hole, while forcing my mother, my very own mother to suck my cock like a fuckin prostitute.  I'm breathing “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” hard and sweat is glistening on me. My Mom's warm, wet mouth is sliding up and down and up and down on my cock and I start :OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” squirting over and over again into Mom's mouth, but before I can finish, Doreen wraps her ringed hard around my cock and she pulls it right out of Mom's mouth, and me, I'm “OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” squirting my hot cum over and over again, all over Mom's face and on her hair. I cum all over Mom, and it's rolling from her face, onto her tits, and rolling onto her stomach.   

I thought that Doreen was finished with me and my mother, but I was fuckin wrong. Doreen screams, 'that was so hot Robbie, as she pulls me back and away from my mother and onto a bench. I”m sitting on the bench and Doreen slowly sits down right on my cock, and my cock slides deep into her ass hole.  Doreen starts bouncing up and down and up and down on my big, hard cock, and my cock is getting bigger and bigger, and harder and harder, and sweat is rolling down my face, and my body is really is glistening in sweat. Doreen grabs my hands and she wraps them right around herself, placing one of my hands on each of her glistening wet breasts, and Doreen's nipples are rock hard and ready to burst as I squeeze them and caress them. This is more than any fantasy I have ever had. I”m fucking Doreen, this hot, very tough women up her ass, and I start “EEEEEEEEEE, EEEEEEE, EEEEEEEEE,” having one explosive orgasm after another, right up in Doreen's ass hole.

Doreen leaps up off of my big, hard erect cock, and she jumps right onto Mom. She puts her ass right on Mom's face and Mom gasps for air. Doreen screams, “Now you're going to lick and suck every last drop of your son's cum right out of my ass hole you fuckin whore.” They're right in front of me and I can see Mom's tongue sliding in and out of Doreen's ass hole. My Mom is licking my hot cum right out of Doreen's ass hole, licking her ass hole feverishly like a dog licking it's master. Then Doreen gets up off of my Mom, leaving her totally dominated and humiliated right in front of everyone we know

Offline Momfightlover

Re: A family affair-request from Robbie
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 10:55:42 PM »
No story is as good as this. I wish I was Robbie.

Offline Drake-Ramoray

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 02:23:31 AM »
Hardon raging

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 04:46:34 PM »
That was an amazing story of winning power over another individual and how aroused it made her and gave her a thirst for more.