News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My fave Producers this year

• 0 Replies

Offline billyk123

• God Member
My fave Producers this year
« on: December 24, 2015, 03:20:33 PM »
Merry Xmas everyone

This has been a wonderful year for fight fans and has been the year that made me fall in love with catfighting again

At one point i stopped looking because i got so fed up of being told productions are real catfights only to find they were grappling girly roll arounds with no face contact that were filled out to last the required 20-30 mins

Ive no problem with companies producing this material as some people like it but i do have a problem with being told its a real catfight

Please just be honest so customers can buy the right product

Since the demise of Crystal and ECNWC there has been a huge void left in the market for REAL catfighting

its not rocket science .....I like many others on here just wanna see girls duke it out in real fights

yeh your gonna get ya hair pulled ,yeh your gonna get kicked and have ya face slapped COS ITS A CATFIGHT !!!!!!

HALLELUJAH and praise be that in 2015 we have companies who have  at last listened to their customers

SUITEFIGHTS ----Take a bow

Sexyredheadpictures.com - underground girl fight club  - Take a bow

these two companies have retored my faith that real fights are coming back in 2016

Enjoy the holidays everyone