News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Game of Thrones catfight: Margaery v Cersei

• 2 Replies

Offline bethsteelxxx

Game of Thrones catfight: Margaery v Cersei
« on: January 02, 2016, 02:23:00 AM »
Cersei Lannister (King's mother, cruel to others but protective towards own family)

{alt}
free image hosting

Margaery Tyrell (King's bride, politically savvy and knows how to win people's hearts)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Game of Thrones catfight: Margaery v Cersei
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 05:23:38 PM »
As avid GOT fans we have often discussed this as the tension and rivalry between the two was a major part of the show. I would give it to Marjorie as cersei has had others do her dirty work for so long but after their recent experiences in prison I think both will be harder and more determined than ever to destroy the other, it would have to be an intense scene if they ever filmed it.. Great post x

I have to agree with you on this one. I have missed out on the last season (work, etc.). Still, it ought to be a good catfight.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: Game of Thrones catfight: Margaery v Cersei
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 08:17:10 PM »
I think if would be a very close, back and forth fight. 

No way it would be decided by wrestling the opponent in to submission.  this would be an all out, nasty fight to the finish.  Neither woman would be content to just let the other give up and walk away…….

In the end, I think Margaery would win, and it very well could be do the death