News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 49 -- Lola versus Annie

• 17 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 49 -- Lola versus Annie
« on: January 02, 2016, 11:35:08 PM »
This poll is the forty-ninth fight in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches involve non-FCF participants as well as FCF members and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in Miami.  The participants are:

Lola (5'4 124 lbs 18 y/o) lives in a small community outside Portland.  She is currently a student at Portland State taking her basic general education requirements.  When she isn't in class, she works a part-time job as a hostess at a local restaurant.  She loves outdoor activities and ran track in high school.  She is in great shape and hopes to make some extra money for college by fighting in the Club.  In high school, Lola dated a member of the wrestling team and they used to spar for fun.  Lola's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm pretty tough.  I wrestled a lot with my boyfriend and I had some fights in high school.  I didn't lose so that has to count for something.  If you cross me I will beat your ass.  I have a dominant personality and I love new adventures."

Annie (5'4 120lbs 18 y/o) lives in the Northeast U.S.  Annie is a waitress in a nationally known restaurant and has just finished high school.  She is taking off a year to think about whether she wants to attend college or not.  She loves to hit the clubs and have fun when she has time and gets to the gym several times a week.  Annie's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I would be hard to beat.  I can be a little psycho sometimes and in a fight my wild side would for sure come out.  I'll do whatever it takes to win and assert my dominance over another girl.  Nothing pisses me off more than some bitch that thinks she is better than she really is.  Nothing better to me than teaching a hard lesson to a deserving bitch."  Annie lost her first fight against Nissa badly and is looking for an opportunity against a new fighter to get her first win.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a penthouse apartment in the South Beach area.  The room prepared for the fight is large and contains a number of couches and chairs for the guests in attendance.  Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Lola, not sure what to expect, arrives early for the fight.  She is show into her room to prepare and await fight time.  She unpacks her bag and pulls out her bikini laying it out on the bed.  She pulls off her street clothes and performs a light yoga session in the nude to warm up and prepare for the fight.  After loosening her muscles up, she slips on her pink Ed Hardy style bikini.  It looks amazing against her dark tanned skin and shows off her curves.  She looks to be in great shape and her body looks toned and ready.  She puts a light bit of oil on her shoulders and neck area as she prepares for the fight.  She chooses to leave her blonde hair down as it frames her face.  After a long preparation, she is called to the interview.  "I saw how Nissa took her apart and I will do the exact same thing.  She is soft and no match for what I will do to her tonight.  I don't lose fights and I don't plan to start tonight against this bimbo."

Annie arrives after Lola and makes her way to her changing room.  After her last appearance for the Club where she was dominated by her opponent, Annie wants to show she has talent.  She has tried to get to the gym a little more frequently and has been lifting a bit more to work on her strength.  She changes into the same pink bikini top and black bottoms she wore for her first fight.  She always receives plenty of compliments when she wears it and she wants to look nice tonight.  She pulls her wavy and curly hair into a pony tail and puts on a simple headband just like last time to make sure to keep her hair under control and out of the way for the fight.  As the time for the fight draws closer she begins to get nervous and ends up doing some extra stretching and pacing the room a bit.  Just prior to heading to the fight room she slips in to give her thoughts on the match.  "I learned a lot from my loss to that bitch from Peru.  Tonight I will show what I can really do.  This new girl thinks she is bad ass and I love to take down girls like her.  I plan to make her beg me for mercy."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Lola and Annie.  "I love it when new girls fight.  They are exciting to watch and they don't always know what to expect.  Annie never really had a chance to show her stuff last fight so maybe tonight we can see a bit more of her.  I think Lola looks like a mean one.  Expect Lola to crush Annie tonight."  The second commentator begins "Lola all the way.  Annie doesn't strike me as a fighter.  Lola does.  She is better conditioned and just looks stronger.  I'll be pulling for Annie, but my head says all Lola."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a large group of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  "Your mine bitch" snarls Annie as they face off in the center of the room.  Lola responds, "you just keep convincing yourself that you have a chance bitch.  We know it's not the case though!!"  The officiator steps in and sends them to their sides of the room.  The crowd is on its feet and excited as the pre-match gives the appearance this one is going to be fast and rough.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move quickly across the room towards the middle of the floor. 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 49 -- Lola versus Annie
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 06:38:06 PM »
Annie is tough, but will she have enough to overcome a rookie who's solidly in shape, has a firm wrestling background, and has the "unknown" factor?

Might just be a long match for the pretty redhead...she might have to get mean!
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 11:17:43 PM »
My bet is on Annie. She'll teach that girl who thinks she's hot shit a lesson. And I find Annie a hundred times sexier, too.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 06:07:51 AM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move quickly across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Lola, not quite sure what to expect out of Annie, pulls her hands up as if to engage in a fist fight with her opponent.  As Annie closes in on her, Lola notices she isn't slowing her movement and she throws a punch at Annie's chest hoping to slow her rush.

The blow lands on Annie's chest and she yells out YAAAAAAAAA as she leaps forward into Lola.  The punch to the chest not having nearly the impact Lola expected as Annie wildly attacks her.  Annie's lunging leap allows her to drive her shoulders into Lola's chest. 

UNNNNFFFF grunts out Lola from the impact of Annie's body crashing into hers.  Lola knows there is no way she can maintain her footing and tries to twist and use Annie's momentum to slam her to the floor.  Annie wraps up Lola just like a football player would do as she drives through Lola.  The twist effort fails as Annie overwhelms Lola and drives her to the floor on her back.

Annie landing atop Lola grunts out from the impact as well.  Annie immediately pushes both hands up going for Lola's hair intent on slamming her head off the floor before Lola can react.  Annie doing everything she can to wildly overwhelm her opponent. 

Lola though has wrestled plenty with her larger boyfriend and reacts before Annie can have her way.  Pushing her hip off the floor and shoving an arm under Annie's armpit, Lola is able to quickly roll Annie off to the side.  An immediate struggle for control breaks out as Annie tries to roll back atop Lola before she suffers the same fate. 

Lola quickly defeats Annie's attempt to get back to the upper position and rolls her to her back pinning her to the floor.  Annie still has her hands buried in Lola's hair as she yanks and tugs trying to push Lola off.  Lola uses her knee and elbow as she grinds both of them into Annie's body while she works her pin position.

Annie yelps out in pain as Lola's knee grinds into her thigh and her elbow grinds into her chest catching one of her large breasts as Lola uses the point to cause Annie pain.  Annie attempts to twist and pull Lola off of her and seems to have some success as Lola's lower body slides to the side.  Annie realizes too late that she isn't dislodging Lola as much as Lola is repositioning her body across Annie's.

Before Annie can react, Lola grabs her one arm with both hands and shoves it hard to the floor pinning it firmly to the ground.  Lola slides her hip up and into Annie's chin area as she grinds Annie into the floor.  UNNNHHHHH groans out Annie as she finds it difficult to breath with Lola's body pressing down tightly on her chest. 

Annie's other hand pushes at Lola's thigh trying to prevent Lola from sliding her legs over her other arm. Pushing both feet hard on the rug, Annie tries to buck Lola off from atop her body.  Her effort fails as Lola maintains her position atop her chest in a cross body pin position.  Lola pulls one arm off of pinning Annie's to the floor and jabs an elbow at Annie's ribcage. 

The elbow doesn't land where Lola wants, but it still has an impact as Annie grunts out from the elbow catching her close to her hip.  Knowing she is in a bad spot, Annie yells out loudly and shoves with her feet trying again to dislodge Lola.  At the same time she pulls her free hand over the top of Lola's hip feeling for her bikini bottoms.

As Lola digs her feet in to shove off hard, Lola swings the elbow back at Annie's ribcage a second time.  This time the shot hits right on the intended target with a THUD sound as it lands on Annie's ribs.  Agggghhh cries out Annie as she shoves with her feet. 

Lola is caught in the midst of raising up to reload the elbow and Annie's thrust causes her to flip off of Annie's chest and roll to her back on the rug just above Annie's head.  Annie tries to roll away towards the direction where Lola's head should be knowing she wants to avoid rolling in the direction of Lola's legs. 

"Get back here" snaps out Lola as Annie makes her move.  Annie rolls over twice as she tries to make her escape, but Lola is quick as well and rolled up to her knees catching Annie by the hair as she tries to get away.  The hair grip putting a sudden stop to Annie's rolling as her head is yanked hard by the hair stopping her on her belly. 

Moving quickly, Annie pushes off the rug with both hands and then lunges in towards Lola who is fully upright on both knees.  Annie intends to tackle Lola as she drives toward her.  Lola is in the process of yanking Annie towards her to apply a hold to her head and neck area and as Annie pushes toward her, Lola shoves downward with both hands forcing Annie's lunge to fail as she is pushed head down and butt up at Lola's knees.

Lola tries to take advantage of the sudden opportunity to pull Annie's head between her thighs, but Annie pushes up again and catches Lola off guard as she is trying to secure Annie's head.  Annie pops upright on her knees in front of Lola and a brief struggle breaks out for control as they grip hands and lean into one another.

"No match for me" grunts Annie as they lean into one another struggling.  Lola is able to prevent Annie from making any progress as they struggle for control.  Lola, holding onto Annie's arm pushes the arm high and starts to slowly turn Annie off balance to one side appearing to be starting to overpower Annie.

After several more moments of struggling, Lola twists Annie around in her grasp overpowering her and spinning her to the floor onto her back.  With Annie laying directly at her knees with her shoulders next to Lola's knees, Lola tries to take advantage of her exposed position before Annie can react.

Lola immediately drops her body down atop Annie's exposed body driving her elbows into Annie's belly as she crashes down atop her.  Her lunge landing just as Annie begins to curl her knees up to pull her feet up to lash out at Lola.  Annie's idea a good one, but her timing off as she pays the price.

With both elbows landing hard, Annie lets out a loud gasp just before Lola's belly crashes down atop her face mashing her to the floor and partially smothering her as she tries to recover from the hard shot to her belly.  Annie gasping for breath knows she is in trouble if she doesn't do something fast.   Her mind clouded from lack of air now races as she searches for a plan.

Offline Melissafent_Bitch

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 11:40:30 AM »
Tons of fun to watch super cute annie, get worked over!

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 12:11:47 PM »
Not the start I was hoping for, BUT you guys are crazy if you think I'm just gonna let this ho dominate me.  Time to dig deep and turn this skank's debut into a nightmare :)

Offline PrincessCatie

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 12:10:20 PM »
Watching Annie get all frustrated and red faced as she gets totally outclassed, demolished, and worked over is probably my favorite :).  #jobber

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 12:31:55 AM »
I'm rooting for Annie but I think Lola is going to be too much for her to handle. 

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2016, 03:03:51 AM »
Annie gets beat down again!
You would know about getting beat down ;)

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2016, 03:04:23 AM »
Annie is tough, but will she have enough to overcome a rookie who's solidly in shape, has a firm wrestling background, and has the "unknown" factor?

Might just be a long match for the pretty redhead...she might have to get mean!
I plan on it :)

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2016, 03:05:05 AM »
My bet is on Annie. She'll teach that girl who thinks she's hot shit a lesson. And I find Annie a hundred times sexier, too.
THANKS!

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 03:05:41 AM »
Tons of fun to watch super cute annie, get worked over!
Not as much fun as watching your old ass getting worked over :)

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2016, 03:06:22 AM »
Annie don't have a chance vs Lola if you ask me!
Why not hun?

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2016, 03:07:03 AM »
Lola looks like a bikini wrestler that ate one to many chicken wings before her match.

Annie wins this running away. xo

I <3 Sadie  :-*

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2016, 03:07:50 AM »
Watching Annie get all frustrated and red faced as she gets totally outclassed, demolished, and worked over is probably my favorite :).  #jobber
Like you should be talking "princess"