News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Black Friday Catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
Black Friday Catfight
« on: November 29, 2009, 07:50:58 PM »
The holiday season is all about sharing and giving, except if you work in retail. When you're in retail it's all out war between you and anyone or anything. Tensions run high, tempers are at their peak, it's some scary stuff to tread upon if you're not careful. I've worked in retail for 4yrs and I think now I can officially say I've seen it all.

I've seen parents fist fight over crap, catfights between customers, but this Black Friday was the first ever catfight I've seen between two co-workers!

It was 12am, the time we closed our stores and it was myself, the assistant manager, and the manager. Now why would the manager and assistant store manager close together? Because the manager screwed up and forgot to come in mid-shift and so decided to close, which annoyed our assistant manager who had to fill in for that mid-shift, when she was already scheduled to close. Our manager is a real grade A bitch, whether you're a customer or an employee she's still gonna be a bitch to you. Our assistant manager on the other hand is the complete opposite, she's very nice and means well, but has a tough streak as well and tends to be a bit hyper-kinetic.

For a visual of the catfighters our manager's name is Kay and she's about 5'6, kind of heavy set and about a 36DD with mid-length dirty blond hair. Our assistant manager's name is Bonnie and she's also about 5'6 and kind of heavy set with 36DD as well and mid-length blond hair and whore glasses. This match up was seemingly perfect and a lot of other co-workers knew there would be instant dislike ever since Bonnie got transferred over to our store.

Well after we closed they went into the back room to what I assume clean it up since it was a mess, while I was on the floor salvaging what was left of store. After awhile I could hear some shouting and yelling from them, thought nothing of it. Next I knew I heard a thud and then the back door opened and out came Bonnie stumbling onto the floor who's face was read and Kay emerging standing over her asking for an apology. Bonnie got up and slapped Kay in the face! Kay's head snapped to the side, she rubbed her face a little, smiled, laughed and then pushed Bonnie into one of the clothing racks. Bonnie grabbed onto her though and both went into the pile, rolling around, struggling for supremacy, slapping, kneeing, kicking, and punching one another.

Kay eventually got up grabbed Bonnie by her shirt and ran her into the counter and then began smacking her head against it! Here I was fixing up the store, while these two are wrecking it, but who was I to break up a catfight like this? Eventually Kay stopped smacking her head onto the counter and ran her into another clothing rack. Kay put her hands on her knees, breathing heavily through her mouth and exclaimed, "I hope...that taught you a lesson, bitch. Don't fuck with me! Now stay down unless you're willing to apologize." Just as Kay was walking away to the backroom again, Bonnie got back up and grabbed Kay from behind giving her a bear hug. Kay struggled to break free yelling at Bonnie to let go, but Bonnie refused to unless Kay apologized to her! Kay got free by stamping her feet on Bonnie's feet and then the two ladies began slugging it out. This catfight all of a sudden turned into a slugfest, as they began throwing punches at one another's bodies and faces with Bonnie actually getting the better of it! Kay however, feeling that she was getting beat decided to go low and by low I mean she ducked a right hook from Bonnie and landed a right uppercut right to Bonnie's cxnt! I couldn't believe what I just saw and neither could Bonnie. Her eyes were wide open, mouth forming an 'O' shape as she moaned in pain and grapsed her stinging pussy, but Kay wasn't done her yet.

Kay decided land a left hook right Bonnie's jaw dropping her effectively to the floor. Kay stood above Bonnie, sweating profusely and panting heavily as Bonnie squirmed around holding her pussy but the catfight wasn't over yet. Bonnie managed to kick Kay's pussy hard and as Kay closed her eyes and gritted her teeth in pain, Bonnie swiped her legs and down went Kay! Now both girls were on the floor holding their injured pussy's, but Bonnie eventually got up and grabbed Kay by the hair and pulled up to eye level asking for an apology. Kay looked at Bonnie's intense eyes, half dazed. Kay responded by shouting never and landing a hard right punch to Bonnie left tit! Bonnie was in complete shock and then Kay landed another blow to her other tit and Bonnie just froze up in shock before being put down and out for good with a solid right hook to her jaw, snapping her head to the side and sending her glasses flying the store! Bonnie fell to her side, drool spilling out from her mouth as she laid on the floor completely out cold. Kay looked at her and said good before looking at me and telling to make sure I have this mess cleaned up before I left as she left the store to go home.

Holy shit! That was one hell of a closing on Black Friday for me.

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
Re: Black Friday Catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 05:54:49 AM »
Oh wow! That's some crazy shit going on right there at your workplace.

Ya, holidays are the time of year where catfights are high between customers and I guess co-workers as well. lol

troysterling

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »
Sale or not I would love to go to your store and meet the manager. I like the story and please keep us informed. Bye the way I am sure you cleaned up the store as requested, i know you wouldn't want to get on the bosses bad side.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »
Sale or not I would love to go to your store and meet the manager. I like the story and please keep us informed. Bye the way I am sure you cleaned up the store as requested, i know you wouldn't want to get on the bosses bad side.

I was sure to clean that mess up, I first made sure Bonnie was alright because I couldn't leave because she had the keys to lock up and she's out cold that doesn't do me any good. It was crazy. Right now my boss is just scheduling herself and assistant manager far apart from one another. Given that it's the holiday season though and it is retail, they're bound to have to work together again. Bonnie's also trying to get transferred to another store, but again holiday season can't do that. So maybe I'll be seeing a rematch or hearing one? =S

And thanks for everyone enjoying it.