News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

GRAND OPENING OF THE FFFC

• 66 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: GRAND OPENING OF THE FFFC
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 06:42:59 PM »
wrapping my arms around Barb my mouth hungrily seeks hers...my tongue darting between her wide open lips as my hands and nails alternately rake and then rub her back and ass..our tits mashed tightly together..our pussies just beginning to grind it out in their own private personal wet war

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 01:24:28 PM »
As Vanessa wraps her arms around me as I wrap my arms around Vanessa, as her mouth finds mine as I feel her tongue dart in and out of my mouth as  her hands and nails rub my back and ass and then rake them. As I press my mouth to hers, pressing my mouth to hers as I dart my tongue into her mouth matching her challenge, as our tongues meet as we dart them into and out of each others mouths. As I rub and rake back at her back and ass… as our pussies meet and begin to grind as we roll back and forth trying to get my legs wrapped around Vanessa, as I feel her try to wrap her legs around me… as our tits are mashed tightly together as I can feel her hard nips on my tits…. As we begin to grind it out in our own personal wet war… as we roll I get my left leg up and around Vanessa pulling her pussy tighter to mine. As our mouths lock in a hot kiss as I rake at her back and ass leaving red welts as I force my tongue into her mouth and dart it around

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 05:32:01 PM »
hearing Barb begin to moan as we grind our tits and pussies into each others..our tongues swirling around inside the others mouth...I reach up and grab a handful of hair and yank hard backwards..forcing Barb to lean her had back which just pushes our tits tighter together...moaning myself as we continue to grind away..hissing into her face.."like it you slut?..I LOVE it rough dirty and nasty"

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 08:34:00 PM »
Barb and Vanessa,

Who would have thought ?

Seems we have the making of a nasty bitch war.

Work those 38dds of hers, Vanessa.

Maura and I might just want you two sluts as the main event soon.

In the meantime, work those cxnts and clits .

Work them hard.

Offline beth45

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2016, 08:06:09 AM »
oh hot fights I love it oh kellyanne kellyanne I think I need to show up I need to show you my booty bounce  show these ladys how to do it I think we have some unfinmshed buisness

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2016, 01:38:32 PM »
As I begin to moan as I grind tits and pussies with Vanessa, as I hear her moan as we grind, as she grabs my hair and pulls my head back. Pushing our tits even harder together. As we roll to our sides, as I grab a handful of Vanessa’s hair, and yank it hack hard pulling her head back as out tits mash and bulge out almost flattening. As our pussies grind together…. hissing back into her face “yes I like it whore do you” as I love it rough dirty and nasty too… as I feel her clit, emerge from under her hood as mine does the same as hers meets mine…. As my legs wrap around Vanessa, pulling her pussy into mine… as we grind together, feeling her hard nips in my titflesh as…. As my other had claws at her back….

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 02:01:39 PM »
Mmmmmm….. you didn’t think that Vanessa and I could get into it?

It could be the making of a nasty bitch war. As I will work Vanessa’s 38dds and work her cxnt as she works mine

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2016, 02:04:28 PM »
Knew these 2 would give us a show both dirty sluts who I enjoy fighting myself

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2016, 05:59:28 PM »
"Oh you fucking cxnt"..I hiss into your face..."gonna fuck you up Barb and then have you eat my pussy"..as I let go of your hair with one hand and latch onto your big left tit..digging in deep as I kiss you even harder..biting down on your lower lip as I do....my cxnt grinding against yours as we kiss and claw at one another...breaking our kiss I look in your eyes.."bring it cxnt..lets get nasty"..and then dart my face back to yours as I again bite your lip

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2016, 10:26:59 PM »
Count me in the club.    53 yr old divorced Jewish mama from FL.

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2016, 01:02:55 AM »
Quite the little event our Grand Opening turned out to be, eh ladies?

And as Toni says, I use that term without the slightest regard for its veracity. In fact if last weekend proved anything it is that you are all certainly wild and crazed bitches. And perhaps one or two of you can pick a soup spoon out of a lineup. But ladies? Even Joan would see the humor in that!

Of course if the point needed to be driven home, KellyAnne certainly did so. Really? You slapped me? Without provocation? From behind? A frickin Sunday punch? Just because I'm a thousand times prettier and sexier and hotter than you could ever be? Hon... You definitely moved up two places on my list of "ladies in waiting for a beat-down."

Lydia as always was a vision. And I don't mean that in any catty sense. Frankly the tension between Lydia and Thelma was a serious distraction for a gal with a tray loaded with champagne flutes. I almost tripped over Rita; that big bitch is fun to look at but she can be hard to squeeze around. Her ass gave me a better rub in passing than Toni has in two weeks. Just sayin.

Really, it was a pleasure to meet and greet all of you. Tilda. Suzanne. Beth! It's been ages -- eons -- since you and I have had a turn round the ring. Time to revisit that relationship. Even KellyAnne (with whom I've had a few preliminary conversations about ways to relieve this insecurity she seems to have about me). The sheer scent and sight of all of you, strong, voluptuous, bold, demanding Alphas congregating in one room for a catbrawl to end all catbrawls -- well. That and the occasional glimpse of Joan flaunting her barely contained jugs at anyone who would look -- I was literally boiling.

Luckily more than a few of you were nice enough to leave some lipstick on my own exposed bosom.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2016, 01:37:31 PM »
“Mmmmm you fucking whore” I hiss back into your face….and grab my left tit…”you may fuck me up Vanessa, but I am going to fuck you up too” as I moan as you bite and claw at my big tit. As I fight back letting go of your hair and grab back at your left big tit… digging my claws deep into your tit… as my teeth find your upper lip and I bite into it…. As my cxnt grinds hard against yours as we claw and bite at each other…. As my other hand finds your ass and grabs one of your ass cheeks and claw at it raking and digging my nails in hard… as I bite back at your lips…. and claw at your left tit…. As we bite at each others lips like two rabid dogs….. as we try to rip each others left big tit apart with our nails. As my cxnt grinds hard into yours….as we bite and claw at each other as we roll back and forth

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2016, 06:12:12 PM »
The 2 of us rolling back and forth on the floor..the other bitches yelling encouragement to their favorite...we end up side by side..biting and clawing at one another...I feel your nails digging into my tit and ass and grunt in pain and pleasure..."yes thats it cxnt..harder..rought..fuck I like it rough"...i moan as we continue to bite at each others lips..letting go of your hair I rake my nails down your side and across your stomach as I wedge it between us and grab your cxnt..."you do to slut..you are soaking wet"..I hiss as I begin to work my fingers in and out of you.."gonna make you cum for me Barb"

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2016, 06:37:31 AM »
As I grunt and moan in pain and pleasure, as I hear you do the same,  as we bite and claw…. I moan again as you slip a hand between us and into my cxnt….. “yes I do like it rough and nasty too whore” I moan as I bite hard at your lip…. As my hand leaves your ass and I slide it between us, as my nails rake across your stomach… “your as wet as I am aren’t you bitch” I hiss back as my fingers begin to work into and out of you…. “your going to cum for me first Vanessa” as I feel your finger work in and out and my finger work in and out. As the other bitches yell for us to make the other cum, as we finger each other…. Our teeth biting at each other’s mouths as I let go of your tit and slip my arm around your neck and pull your mouth tighter to mine as our tits mash and bulge together…. As the other members see our fingers working each others cxnts…. As we kiss….. as I feel your tongue dart in my mouth as I bite it, as you do the same to mine when it darts into your mouth as I moan in pleasure and pain as my cxnt is worked by your fingers

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2016, 08:01:39 AM »
Feeling your fingers enter me as mine are doing to you..I gasp into your mouth..then groan out loud as you bite down on my tongue....feeling yours in my mouth I return the favor and feel your body tense in pain...your pussy gushing juices all over my fingers..."thats it Barb...cum for me like the cxnt you are you slut...when we are finished I am gonna ride your face and have you eat my pussy...then I might at yours for you"..I hiss as we continue to finger fuck each other..tits mushrooming together as we kiss and bite at each others mouth..1 hand in each of our hair..."mmmm..yesss...fuck my pussy you bitch...you will cum for me"