News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

GRAND OPENING OF THE FFFC

• 66 Replies

Offline Jane_fites

Re: GRAND OPENING OF THE FFFC
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2016, 08:41:42 AM »
Hmmmmm.... Assuming Barb and Vanessa haven't passed out... Anyone care to bet on which one cums first?

Just a thought. Probably silly. More than likely they'll just come to their senses, kiss and make up and head off for a latte somewhere.

Whew! Way to GOOOOO gurls!!!!!

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2016, 09:44:57 AM »
As I feel your pussy gushing juices  as is mine as we finger each other. My fingers working in and out of you faster as faster…… as I moan in pleasure and pain as we bite at each others mouths and tongues, as we finger fuck each other, fingers pounding in and out of cxnts…. As tits mushroom, hard nips pressing together. …. As I moan “yessss  slut….fuck my pussy hard whore” as I finger fuck yours hard. As pull at each others hair with our free hands…… “bitch you’re going to eat my pussy after you cum for me” as we bite at each others mouths biting lips till they bleed……. As I finger fuck you hard…. As I feel you finger fuck me hard…. As we moan in pleasure into each  other’s mouth. As our hands are soaked from the other’s juices…. “cum for me whore, cum for me” as I moan fuck my pussy bitch as you fuck mine…. As our lips meet as we kiss, mouths locked together….. as I feel your body tense as mine does as we finger each other

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2016, 07:16:10 PM »
hearing your words and feeling you gasping and gushing all over my hand and fingers..knowing you are close..."cum for me Barb..I can last all night slut..just let go and cum whore"..as I let go of your hair and rake my nails down your back and onto your ass..slipping one finger inside your rosebud slowly at first but then faster and faster...wanting to hurt you and make you cum at the same time

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2016, 09:33:43 PM »
Vanessa, Barb,

I just knew the minute you arrived for the Grand Opening the two of you would be at each other.

You are two of the hottest bitches in the club, and Maura and I are receiving many requests from the other bitches.

Some , Jane want at the two of you at the same time. You know how tough Jane thinks she is. But as you know Vanessa she is a great fuck.

Others, like Jan and Elaine want to fuck fight both of you in an orgy brawl.

The two of you really are the toast of the club.

Oh, and Maura and I are waiting for the two of you. Barb and I have old scores to settle with our tits

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2016, 10:06:15 PM »
I'm after them both too after Jane and Michelle

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2016, 12:11:08 AM »
Now Jane dear  we all know you will cum before either of them do.  Just sayin.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2016, 03:51:04 AM »
THE FEMALE FUCK AND FIGHT CLUB

Walking into the grand opening a little nervous as i see the action around the room, meeting my old friend Toni as my eyes cast across the place watching ladies have a go at each other... My eyes make contact with Jane as I bite my lips... having heard so much about her wondering how she will fare in the ring against me....

looking around the club liking what i see
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2016, 01:16:57 PM »
as I gush all over your hands and fingers….. as I feel you gush all over my hands and fingers…..”no you cum for me Vanessa… I can keep going as long as you can whore” as I let out a scream as I feel your nails down my back and into my rosebud…. “OOOHHHH you slut…. That’s how you want it whore”  as I rake my nails down your side and find your rosebud  and slip a a finger in slowly, and then as second finger into your ass as I move them in and out fast…. As I fight back as we finger each others pussies and asses as our faces are locked together, as we kiss and bite at each other. 

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2016, 01:21:27 PM »
Toni

Yes we do have some things to settle with our tits, not sure how are tits are going to be after we meet, but I think our settling things with our tits will lead to much more

Barb

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2016, 02:25:48 PM »
Carol, Toni and I have decided to invite you to the Club... You know I am waiting for you personally...
Welcome to our Community.... Kiss

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2016, 10:23:40 PM »
I emerge from my battle with Joan freshly bathed and scented... if a little bruised and stinging in a few unusual places. Around the arena women in knots and clusters smile and chatter and giggle and tease, clinking champagne flutes, exchanging the familiar kiss. Here and there a sharp smack heightens the mood like a jolt of sheer passion!!! Perhaps that kiss was a bit toooooo familiar.

I draw together my black silk kimono. It always feels ssooooo good on rigid nipples after a brawl for the ages with that tart Joan -- Gawd. She's a b*tch but omgggawd she can fuck!!!!

Screams and curses suddenly fill the room and I see Vanessa and Barb are still at it. The b*tches don't seem to have an off button -- fingers locked in c^nts, kissing and hissing... I know that feeling well...

Then there she is. Suddenly. Raven hair. That full rolling figure. High lush bosom. Rich swollen hips. The Doyenne of my youth -- Carol of Singapore.

My breath suddenly comes quicker and hotter.... I'd have thought the old bimbo would be in a retirement home by now. But ... GAWD.... She looks even younger and fuller and... RIPER... than I remember... As my eyes lock on her she seems to feel my gaze and turns. Our eyes meet.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2016, 12:20:16 AM »

Maura & Toni thank you for the invitation and I humble accept, in my mind  thought crisscrossing and my heart thumps with anticipation with what I would find and explore, already making contact with Maura (twice in a day) knowing there much to 'explore' in each other.

As I turn to top of my glass, my eyes catches Jane in her sexy black kimono... i pause making eye contact with her slowly checking her out head to foot... like a flashback someone I know from the old days when I was first starting out in this lifestyle.... for a moment bits and pieces of the old memories come flashing back trying to piece them together cause my heart to thump more as i offer a smile to Jane
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2016, 02:34:40 AM »
My eyes lock across the arena with Carol's and hold there... I can see her sweet pink tongue flick out and touch her upper lip. An old tease and an effective one -- it sends a shudder from my eyelashes to my toes, and it nearly sears my bush as it passes there. The atmosphere between us seems ablaze and I lift my drink and begin to move through the crowd of sexy women toward her. I'm still barefoot from my pit battle with Joan, and totally naked under the kimono.

Lydia pushes her breasts against my arm as I move between her and Thelma. I give Lyd a squeeze on the butt and offer a "hello, so glad you could make it,' to Thelma. Over Thelma's shoulder I see Suzanne, still steaming mad at me about something I said. Well. I can have a sharp tongue and there's plenty of Suzanne to trash. ;-)

Finally. Face to face with Carol. I can literally feel the heat radiating off her. I can sense her nipples stiffening and know that my own thick strawberry tips poke through my kimono.

"Hello Carol. It's been ages. I wasn't even aware you were in this hemisphere!"

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2016, 04:55:12 AM »
I lose eye contact with Jane as i grab the bottle to fill my glass, suddenly i head a familiar voice I turn around to see Jane in her sexy black kimono right in front of my... i let out a gasp.. i stammer a little ... taking a gulp of the champagne well hello Jane its been a while.. face to face with you i can see the kimono tracing the outlines of your body.

my heart  starting to beat faster as  i snake my left to cup ur sides as i lean in to kiss you at your cheek then the other cheek..

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2016, 08:01:00 AM »
I manage to slip up behind Carol while she's distracted by something. Then she turns and I can feel the quick warm breath from her lips as her eyes widen... She says something -- I can't concentrate enough to remember what it was -- and leans into me. I can feel her rigid nipples brush through her gown and my kimono and it feels like we're suddenly electrically connected. She kisses my left cheek then my right.

I say something really bright. "I thought it was you."