News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

For Mature Husbands

• 89 Replies

Offline snowman

Re: For Mature Husbands
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2016, 03:36:01 PM »
Mature vs mature every day

Offline Agentsub80

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2016, 04:16:22 PM »
I like mature vs mature but I also like to see a slightly larger woman dominate a smaller woman. My wife has wrestled a couple of her larger friends and has been dominated both times. My wife is 5'5'' and weighs 165lbs with a C38 bra size. She wrestled a lady named Deanna who was 5'10'' and 185 with a DD40 chest. My wife got destroyed in this match. Deanna was the much stronger and more powerful woman. Breast smother as well

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2016, 02:14:55 AM »
Real fight between 49 yo gets owned by 40 yo.
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2016, 08:39:40 AM »
Epic looking match there, thanks cement1us!

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2016, 06:55:28 PM »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2016, 04:29:00 PM »
Mature girlfriend vs mature female opponent in round 1. Their men partners fight in round 2. Simultaneous couple vs couple in round 3!

I support. Everything allowed unless that couples agree otherwise, and will restrictions in order not to do harm. In all rounds of the intimate areas can be attacked also.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2016, 07:51:07 PM »
Given the incredible amount of replies on here favoring "mature vs mature" catfights over "young vs young", it makes you wonder why we don't see more senior citizen catfighting videos and photos. Maybe some smart producers will read this thread and get with the program. The demand is surely there.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2016, 10:25:47 PM »
I couldn't agree more.  My only guess as to why there are so few vids of this genre is because it's probably difficult to get "older" women to participate.  Either they've become insecure about their bodies or they're concerned about injury.  However, if there's a will (and a demand), there's usually a way.  Also, us older guys are more likely to have the money to spend.  Something that producers might want to consider.     

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2016, 11:58:48 PM »
As someone who sometimes arranges matches irl, I can say that most of the women that I hear from are 21-29.  It's pretty rare that someone in their 30s replies and even more rare for 40s and older.  I agree with the two theories by Bear.  I would also suggest that some of the older women are mothers and that could play a part in it all.  My other thought is that some would do it, but would want more money than could be offered by me at least.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2016, 03:19:41 AM »
The "mother" aspect is real interesting.  I can understand why women who have children might be more than a little reluctant to put themselves on film wrestling or fighting another woman.  Although, looking at some at the stuff on Youtube, it's obvious that there's a percentage of mothers out there who have no regard for how they're perceived by the general population.  But, I've always wondered about those 21-29 year olds who one day become mothers.  What do you tell your kids 10 years later when they find a video on the internet of a young Mom throwing down (topless) against another woman?  Or worse yet, what about when the class jackass finds the video and plays it for everyone in class?  Imagine that.     

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2016, 09:33:33 AM »
mature v mature.  Though women tend to shy away from actual physical altercations as they get older, lf two mature women get into it they usually will fight tooth and nail to the bitter end until one totally dominates the other. Neither wants to be defeated and/or humiliated especially in front of their husband, boyfriend, friends or colleagues.   I have witnessed a few catfights between women in their 40's and early fifties. One in particular between two women in their early 40's who worked at the same corporation was incredible. Both were in great shape and very attractive. It was at an outdoor company bar BQ with about 20 spectators, their husbands were not present.  Needless to say alcohol was involved and the two fought it out for about 10 minutes until one began to cry and gave.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2016, 01:45:48 PM »
mature v mature.  Though women tend to shy away from actual physical altercations as they get older, lf two mature women get into it they usually will fight tooth and nail to the bitter end until one totally dominates the other. Neither wants to be defeated and/or humiliated especially in front of their husband, boyfriend, friends or colleagues.   I have witnessed a few catfights between women in their 40's and early fifties. One in particular between two women in their early 40's who worked at the same corporation was incredible. Both were in great shape and very attractive. It was at an outdoor company bar BQ with about 20 spectators, their husbands were not present.  Needless to say alcohol was involved and the two fought it out for about 10 minutes until one began to cry and gave.

Please share with us more details on this fight!

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2016, 05:36:20 PM »
JT, though this fight was over 40 years ago, I remember it vividly. To this day it is probably the sexiest catfight that I ever witnessed. I was 21 years old, entering my senior year in college. Though I had seen  a few catfights in high school, and many college girl and sorority fights, this was the first time that I saw two beautiful mature women go at each other with hatred in their eyes intent on beating the crap out of the other. A very large and lucrative corporation had hired 6 college seniors, (3 guys and 3 girls) to participate in a 10 week summer intern, study workshop.  They must have needed a tax write off because they paid us quite well and we really didn't do a whole lot.  There were two women who were part of the Division that we were assigned to, Denise and Sherry.  Both in their early 40's, big boobs and in excellent shape. Denise had blond hair cut short to the neck, Sherry had auburn shoulder length hair and they just didn't like each other. In fact on like our second or third day there one of the girls in the program said to me, " Those two hate each other."  She was right , they were constantly competing trying to outdo the other in dress etc. When Sherry would come over to flirt with us young guys, you could bet that Denise would soon follow. (Mrs. Robinson, " Your trying to seduce me.") Anyhow, at a outdoor pool party bar BQ, we (the 6 interns)were in the pool having chicken fights. Soon Denise and Sherry made their way to the pool area. I still remember what they had on.  they both had some kind of  sundress on, with one piece bathing suits under. Sherry, a black one piece, Denise purple. They have had a few drinks and it seemed they were looking to have some fun. They removed their dresses and entered the pool asking if they also may participate in the chicken fights.  Sherry got on my shoulders, Denise on Tom's. They started out playfully, but it soon got serious when Denise grabbed Sherry by the hair, slapping her and pulling her off my shoulders. Sherry was outraged, "If you want to fight, lets fight bitch, its been a long time coming."  They got out of the pool, went to a grassy area and just went at each other. They were slapping, cursing, and clawing at each other.  they went to the ground and were attacking the others boobs, pulling hair and even biting. Everyone just let them fight it out. Sherry ripped Denise's suit to the waist, got on top and started to bounce her head off of the ground.  Denise was embarrassed and humiliated as she said, "I give, you win." Sherry did a little victory dance as she strutted away. AMAZING.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2016, 12:44:59 AM »
Anybody in here think their mature wife could take mine?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2016, 02:53:43 PM »
JT, though this fight was over 40 years ago, I remember it vividly. To this day it is probably the sexiest catfight that I ever witnessed. I was 21 years old, entering my senior year in college. Though I had seen  a few catfights in high school, and many college girl and sorority fights, this was the first time that I saw two beautiful mature women go at each other with hatred in their eyes intent on beating the crap out of the other. A very large and lucrative corporation had hired 6 college seniors, (3 guys and 3 girls) to participate in a 10 week summer intern, study workshop.  They must have needed a tax write off because they paid us quite well and we really didn't do a whole lot.  There were two women who were part of the Division that we were assigned to, Denise and Sherry.  Both in their early 40's, big boobs and in excellent shape. Denise had blond hair cut short to the neck, Sherry had auburn shoulder length hair and they just didn't like each other. In fact on like our second or third day there one of the girls in the program said to me, " Those two hate each other."  She was right , they were constantly competing trying to outdo the other in dress etc. When Sherry would come over to flirt with us young guys, you could bet that Denise would soon follow. (Mrs. Robinson, " Your trying to seduce me.") Anyhow, at a outdoor pool party bar BQ, we (the 6 interns)were in the pool having chicken fights. Soon Denise and Sherry made their way to the pool area. I still remember what they had on.  they both had some kind of  sundress on, with one piece bathing suits under. Sherry, a black one piece, Denise purple. They have had a few drinks and it seemed they were looking to have some fun. They removed their dresses and entered the pool asking if they also may participate in the chicken fights.  Sherry got on my shoulders, Denise on Tom's. They started out playfully, but it soon got serious when Denise grabbed Sherry by the hair, slapping her and pulling her off my shoulders. Sherry was outraged, "If you want to fight, lets fight bitch, its been a long time coming."  They got out of the pool, went to a grassy area and just went at each other. They were slapping, cursing, and clawing at each other.  they went to the ground and were attacking the others boobs, pulling hair and even biting. Everyone just let them fight it out. Sherry ripped Denise's suit to the waist, got on top and started to bounce her head off of the ground.  Denise was embarrassed and humiliated as she said, "I give, you win." Sherry did a little victory dance as she strutted away. AMAZING.

Hot.Thanks for sharing.