News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

For Mature Husbands

• 89 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: For Mature Husbands
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2016, 09:25:21 AM »
I definitely prefer Kim fight another mature woman.....Much hotter

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2016, 07:34:18 PM »
Mature vs Mature! Much more authentic
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2016, 04:30:04 AM »
Mature vs Mature! Much more authentic
Ego, I must say, you have a mouthful............no no, I mean you said a mouthful.

Offline pacer

• God Member
  • nothing as sexy as a good ol catfight
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2016, 06:56:09 AM »
Nothing like a good MILF vs MILF catfight

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2016, 10:04:05 AM »
JT, though this fight was over 40 years ago, I remember it vividly. To this day it is probably the sexiest catfight that I ever witnessed. I was 21 years old, entering my senior year in college. Though I had seen  a few catfights in high school, and many college girl and sorority fights, this was the first time that I saw two beautiful mature women go at each other with hatred in their eyes intent on beating the crap out of the other. A very large and lucrative corporation had hired 6 college seniors, (3 guys and 3 girls) to participate in a 10 week summer intern, study workshop.  They must have needed a tax write off because they paid us quite well and we really didn't do a whole lot.  There were two women who were part of the Division that we were assigned to, Denise and Sherry.  Both in their early 40's, big boobs and in excellent shape. Denise had blond hair cut short to the neck, Sherry had auburn shoulder length hair and they just didn't like each other. In fact on like our second or third day there one of the girls in the program said to me, " Those two hate each other."  She was right , they were constantly competing trying to outdo the other in dress etc. When Sherry would come over to flirt with us young guys, you could bet that Denise would soon follow. (Mrs. Robinson, " Your trying to seduce me.") Anyhow, at a outdoor pool party bar BQ, we (the 6 interns)were in the pool having chicken fights. Soon Denise and Sherry made their way to the pool area. I still remember what they had on.  they both had some kind of  sundress on, with one piece bathing suits under. Sherry, a black one piece, Denise purple. They have had a few drinks and it seemed they were looking to have some fun. They removed their dresses and entered the pool asking if they also may participate in the chicken fights.  Sherry got on my shoulders, Denise on Tom's. They started out playfully, but it soon got serious when Denise grabbed Sherry by the hair, slapping her and pulling her off my shoulders. Sherry was outraged, "If you want to fight, lets fight bitch, its been a long time coming."  They got out of the pool, went to a grassy area and just went at each other. They were slapping, cursing, and clawing at each other.  they went to the ground and were attacking the others boobs, pulling hair and even biting. Everyone just let them fight it out. Sherry ripped Denise's suit to the waist, got on top and started to bounce her head off of the ground.  Denise was embarrassed and humiliated as she said, "I give, you win." Sherry did a little victory dance as she strutted away. AMAZING.

hey was it real? seems like some of that stories in this forum.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2016, 11:18:42 PM »
Smaller mature v large younger every time for me

I like the sound of that, be interesting to see a bigger mature lady taking on a skinny younger woman too.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2016, 12:47:01 AM »
Let's be honest here... I'd be thrilled to see just about anything.  Young vs.  Young, Mature  vs. Young, Mature vs. Mature.  I think over the years my primary interest has shifted with my age.  When my wife and I were young, I pictured her fighting young women.  As we have gotten older I have pictured her opponents older.  But at all ages I would have been thrilled to see anything and have imagined just about everything at one point or another.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2016, 08:34:50 AM »
I'd prefer to see mine take on a woman ten or twenty years older!

Offline bustyblond

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2016, 07:14:38 AM »
Omg mature vs mature! For me and my husband he can't get enough !

Offline brenda2

« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2016, 02:34:17 AM »
No catfight like two angry mature ladies

Offline edfun

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2016, 12:29:27 AM »
Mature vs mature..with some exceptions. Some of the younger need a lesson sometimes...

Offline Family_Pro_Matches

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2017, 06:39:44 PM »
Well, I'm late to the party on this discussion! But I'll put in my two cents and tell you that I'm really in the minority on this one. I much prefer the idea of my wife taking on a much younger opponent. On a side note, I also almost always imagine our girls in matches against older/bigger opponents. For me, it's the unfairness and one-sidedness of the fight that is exciting. One fighter able to dominate and work over their younger/smaller opponent is what gets my imagination going. The winning not as important to them as just punishing their poor, over-matched opponent. And for the record, this is all in the realm of fantasy for me. Wouldn't want to *really* see anything like this in real life.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2018, 05:38:03 PM »
Real fight between 49 yo gets owned by 40 yo.

A little late to the party here but is this fight for sale anywhere?

Thanks

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2018, 12:09:18 AM »
Mature v mature definatley
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline suzuran

• I love catfights!
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2018, 10:07:17 AM »
Good Question.

I think it´s about circumstances.
Like, if i had a affair with a younger women, maybe 20 (my wife is 31), then a younger vs. older fight would be definitly great to watch.
But in my Fantasy it´s more like that the Fights, i would wish to see my Wife in, grown with the Time.
I mean, when she and a Friend of us had a Quarrel and where close to fight against each other, they where 19 or so, and these Fantasy is still going on. I mean, they both are 30+, but still i hope to see them fight it out.