News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Session with Nina Foxx

• 1 Replies

Offline larsljung

Session with Nina Foxx
« on: January 20, 2016, 05:54:54 AM »
Well ssince I , for first time ever, tried to wrestle a woman last summer I was thinking of a new match. Last summer it was Lisa King. This time I wrestled Nina Foxx.
When I came to the gym the door was locked, but Nina was sitting outside in her car. I was invited to sit in there so I step in. Now I will first inform that I come from a small village with just 5000 inhabitants. So now on my way to gym I see this heavy jam packed traffic. Thinking of how to drive car in my home compared to London I said to Nina. Have you gone by car all the way here? That was pretty obvious, but it was a start of my conversation. She really looked at me as I was stupid. Then she said.  " what do you think we are sitting in. A car or a house looking like a car? After that I feel that the atmoshpear was a bit down.

Rhen came Cam, the girl who has the key to the gym. She was an outgoing nice girl. When Cam leaved me and Nina for our fight I was asking her if she had seen the clip I sent about what kind of wrestling and rules I wanted. She said yes and I asked if she want me to explain another time. This time she said no and add what kind of thing I was not allowed to do. So before we start I added that it should be a match without scissors. I hate scissors. Then one of the firt thing she do is scissors. I remind her and she let go.

A bit later in the match, when I was on knee and she was on her back,I did some attack and she defence herself with a hard kick in my chest. I scream and was lying on the floor for long time to recover. I tiold Nina that kicking is not allowed as well. Then I start to think if it was really worth to continue with the fight. I decide to do and after that moment she keep herself to the rules. I notice she was strong and even had some knowledge in how to attack and defence herself. So when we was in standing position the match often came to stalmate. I think it had been better to remain on knees and try to fight from there.

Anyway. The match ended and I had 9 points and Nina had 1 point.

Maybe this kind of fight is  not Ninas cup of tea. She said that her strong side is her legs.

Compared to the session with Lisa....

I had a feeling that nina might be stronger then Lisa. Even if Lisa king get some points against me.
Lisa was very interested in to learn what kind of match I wanted. She also said it was ok with a last explenation before the match.
Lisa was very cheerful and happy during the match. We joked alot even if the match was for real.
In wrestling factory you can sit in their sofa and chat with the wrestler, before and after the fight, with something to drink....its very relaxing atmoshear there.
Models wrestling managment rent some other gym. Actually just now they are on their way to move.

Anyway I can think of to come back and try another of MWM:s girls.

Greetings

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Re: Session with Nina Foxx
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 08:01:36 PM »
Thanks for this session review - very useful - well done - you certainly did better against Nina Foxx than I did - I once held her to 0-0 - but have lost big time in our most recent matches  :o
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.