News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

the fight between Polish women

• 3 Replies

Offline bomrom

the fight between Polish women
« on: January 20, 2016, 12:09:53 PM »
Women competed for a long time and decided to reveal the winner. Little brunette against a big blonde who will win? who's stronger and who's hotter? who will humiliate the loser and how?

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: the fight between Polish women
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 06:10:07 PM »
I think that despite the difference in size, it will be a very close fight, in which long will be difficult to say who will win. I think that will win blonde, but equally likely to win brunette. The blonde is bigger, heavier and stronger. Brown is faster, higher strength and I think she is harder and more nasty. It will be a hard fight, a lot of punching, hair-pulling, scratching and attacks tits and pussies. Lost woman will lick pussy and ass winner, would not be beaten more.

Hmm...   I voted for blonde wins, but if I would watch this fight, I would cheer  brunette.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:58:41 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 10:45:57 PM »
Pretty sure the blonde will have an easy time of it - she's just too much for the much smaller brunette to handle.

Offline roms

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 10:16:41 PM »
brunette has no chance, loser