News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Club Bitches after the Orgy - Part 2

• 37 Replies

Offline Jane_fites

Re: The Club Bitches after the Orgy - Part 2
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2016, 02:52:33 AM »
Be nice to Joanie Lulu.... And you're wrong anyway... Joanie's face isn't for you to sit on -- It's where I plop down for fun and recreation!!!

Wanna try to pull me off it?

Bimbo!!!

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2016, 04:13:57 PM »
Maybe there'd be room for both of us if that ass of yours wasn't so...well...donut, Jane?

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2016, 12:18:50 PM »
Jane - my dear, how many times do I have to tell you not to over estimate what you are capable of my dear..  I do love your body dearly you big assed blond, but never will you place that on my face deary or never have you..  I guess the next time in the office I may have to teach you another lesson on manners, and have you on your knees in front of me....

Lulu: tramps like you are just fodder for Jane or myself, say what you want, but, Jane or myself would have you wimpering and wanting us to have our big blond asses sitting on your young little face dear..  Oh and put those breasts away before they get crushed..

JJ

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2016, 04:18:07 PM »
Joan, it's true I might have some trouble handling you in a regular fight since you've got 6 inches and 20 or 30 lbs on me, but I've fought and beaten bigger and better women than you, so maybe we should throw it down some time.  Are you up to facing off against me?

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 12:21:43 AM »
hmmm lulu - how bout you and me form a tag team against anyone who think they can step up to the plate
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2016, 10:20:52 PM »
hmmm lulu - how bout you and me form a tag team against anyone who think they can step up to the plate

Great idea Carol :) We'll cause all kinds of trouble to these girls and their girls  :D

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2016, 05:39:57 AM »
Lulu - I wonder if any ladies will challenge us
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2016, 03:40:00 AM »
Lulu and Carol - dears, and i use that term loosely, anytime you think you can even get in the ring, yet last any time in a match with us, then you two may need some help despartly....   

I think Jane may be out for a bit based on the lasted tale from Maura, but anytime we are in the club, i am more then open to teaching your both a lesson or two.

JJ