News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My girlfriend fought her sister in front of me

• 5 Replies

Offline Roco

My girlfriend fought her sister in front of me
« on: January 26, 2016, 08:51:27 AM »
This is the story of my girlfriend fighting her older sister. One day I am hanging out at my girlfriend's place and I tell her I lost my cell phone, she offers to lend me an old cell phone of hers that she no longer is using and had previously lent to her older sister, only older by 3 years. The cell hadn't had it's memory cleared so all of her sisters apps and pictures were still on it. I opened up a innocent looking photo app and it brought up a bunch of sexy pictures of her sister, Tegan, had taken of herself. Tegan is a sexy yoga instructor in her mid 30's who has a nearly identical shape as my girlfriend Lacie. They both are 5'5’’, 120ish, perky C-cup breasts, athletic shoulders and arms, that taper down to small waists with toned stomachs. My girlfriend has a fuller round ass that looks incredible in the tight yoga pants she is always wearing. Tegan has long curly brown hair with blonde highlights and Lacie has shoulder length straight dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights. Tegan has always been extremely athletic so she seems a bit more muscular in the arms and shoulders. Lacie spoke of her sister often and in her stories you could tell there is a sibling rivalry there, like when she told me how her sister sucks in relationships because she has cheated on all her boyfriends, and even her now ex-husband. I had never met Tegan before since she lived in a different state but I was always curious about her, she sounded like the wild one of the two who was more adventurous in life and in bed with a high sex drive. Lacie is the more conservative good girl in comparison. I couldn't believe my luck to see some really sexy pics of her sister posing in lingerie, showing off her ass in a thong, playing with herself, and in one picture she is exposing her sexy ass sitting down on a hard cock. I think yup these girls are definitely sisters, as their breasts are exactly identical, as is their build. I start feeling guilty that I am seeing these pics so I say "uhm Lacie did you know your sister left some exposing pics on the phone". Lacie rushes over and grabs the phone to see the pics and says "oh my god Tegan is such a slut, how did you come across these pictures? Were you snooping? Did you look at these pictures?” I could tell she was upset that I had just seen her sister naked and I was initially embarrassed. I explained myself and she understood. She cuddles up next to me and starts kissing my neck. She asks "so which of us has the better ass?” I grab her firm round ass that is perfectly shaped in black leggings and say "your ass is way sexier than Tegan's". She kisses me passionately on the lips, my reward for answering correctly. She grabs her phone and shows me a picture of the two of them at a party. They are both wearing tight black dresses that shows off their athletic builds and toned legs "which of us do you think is better looking?” In this picture I had to admit to myself that I was thinking Tegan was sexier, they are both so identical in build but Tegan just has that playful sex kitten look to her that turns me on. Lacie can tell it is taking me a bit longer to think on this one and grabs my cock firmly and says "you know where my hand is", I pause a second longer to toy with her and she starts giving me a hand job through my pants. She starts to say that she thinks Tegan may take better pictures but she is the prettier girl in person. She takes down my pants to get a better hold of my hard cock and says "it's better to be pretty in person rather than in a photo right? that's the girl you would want?".....I answered my questions right on this one and earned another reward. It was one of the hottest lays I have had in my life because the competition brought out all this passion in her, and it really turned me on.
Months go by and our relationship is going great. We decide to take a ski trip in Colorado and stay at her sister's cabin. Finally, I'm going to meet Tegan in person I'm thinking. I'm also thinking this will be a fun time to see how competitive these girls are with each other. I suspect Lacie is worried about me meeting her sister for the first time because she is trash talking her more on the days preceding our trip. We arrive at Tegan's home and knock on the door. Tegan answers wearing skin tight and thin yoga pants and a crop top that shows off her firm tummy that has pierced belly button, when she turns around you see she has a nice ass and her thong shows clearly through the material, but Lacie’s ass is hotter. I'm thinking damn I might need to take a yoga class while we're here. Tegan and I get introduced and she rushes over to give me a hug, almost pushing Lacie out of the way to get to me. I can see Lacie looking at me as we meet, and sort of feel like she is trying to gauge what my response is to her sister. Tegan leaves quickly before we can chat much cause she has to go teach a yoga class. The next morning we all wake up early and Lacie and I start putting on our long underwear. I slap Lacie's ass that looks super sexy in tight cotton leggings and she grinds up against me a bit, which of course turns me on. I step out of the room to brush my teeth and bump into Tegan in the hallway. She looks me up and down, but pauses her gaze for awhile at my junk before looking up and giving me that same playful sex kitten smile from the photo. I realized that I was still kind of turned on from Lacie and I flirting and my cock was kind of on display through my long underwear. Tegan jokingly says "is that morning wood or are you just really happy to see me?” I laugh and say "uhm yeah, morning wood sometimes sucks". She steps closer and looks down again and says "I don't know I always enjoyed it, doesn't my sister have her fun too?” I am taken back that she said this and before I had a chance to respond she says "I am just teasing you, you're probably not used to that sort of play though, Lacie has always been a little more uptight". Just than Lacie walks into the hall and sees me and her sister talking. Lacie also noticed that I was kind of turned on through my long underwear and gave me a questioning look. She stood between me and her sister and asked what we are talking about. Tegan laughs and says "oh nothing, I wouldn't call it small talk though" as she smiles to herself and looks at me. The joke wasn't lost on Lacie and she gives her sister an annoyed look, and leans back resting her back into my chest, and subtly grinding her ass into my cock the way she knows I like. She gives Tegan a content smile, pleased that she is showing up her sister that she has a boyfriend while the other doesn't. She says to her sister "So Tegan are you dating anyone now?” Tegan gives an annoyed look to her sister and says "well I thought you knew that me and my boyfriend broke up", she than look at me smiles and says "so I'm all single and available now". Lacie seemed to notice that flirt and replies "oh yeah I forgot. What happened between the two of you? Did he dump you?” Tegan gives Lacie a long stare, mad that she brought up this topic in front of me and replies "well Lacie, I guess I just haven't been as lucky as you finding a great guy like you have, and while looking up at me says  "I hope you're treating him right cause he's a catch". Lacie laughs and looks back and up at me grinding her ass firmer into my cock and says "I don't think that's an issue, you're happy aren't you babe?” I am feeling pretty turned on at this moment but also there's a ton of tension in the air and part of me feels like I should diffuse it but another part is loving seeing these girls go back and forth. I play it safe and say "you know I'm happy babe" and kiss her on the cheek and console Tegan saying "relationships are tough, you just haven't met the right guy yet". Tegan says "aww, see such a catch" walks by Lacie and me in the hallway giving Lacie a really dirty look. The three of us all snowboarded and had a great day but Lacie and Tegan's competitive energy continued to build as they challenged each other at who was better at snowboarding. I have been riding my whole life so I was teaching them both and they were both competing for my attention all day. At the end of the day we were back at Tegan's place and getting ready to get into the hot tub. I jump in the hot tub and I was waiting for the girls to finally get ready. Tegan and Lacie step outside in the snow at the same time and Tegan was wearing a red thong bikini and tiny little matching string bikini top that barely covers her perky C-cups. Lacie was looking sexy also in a camouflage bikini and string bikini top that had more coverage than Tegan's. As the two were running to get out of the cold and into the hot tub quickly Lacie slipped and grabbed ahold of Tegan causing them both to fall into the snow on top of each other. Tegan pushes Lacie off her and said "oh my god you're such a Klutz, why am I so much more athletic than you? Aren’t we sisters?” Lacie got mad and pushed Tegan back saying "being athletic is probably the only thing you are good at!” The two stood nose to nose glaring at each other for a minute with their firm nipples inches from each other. Tegan broke the tension smiled and said “we are being bad hosts to Tyler” and climbed in the tub next to me, than leaned across me, putting her perky breasts in my face to turn on the jets”. Tegan than “slipped” and fell onto me grabbing around my shoulders to support her. She was now half sitting on my lap and she looked up at Lacie and said “I guess we are sisters cause I’m kind of clumsy too”. She looked up at me and smiled that playful smile of hers saying “good thing you were here to catch me”. Lacie had enough at this point and climbed in the tub and pushed Tegan off me and said “I know what you’re trying to do! You’re such a slut and that’s why you can’t keep a boyfriend of your own! But you need to stay the fuck off mine!” Tegan pushed Lacie back and said “you’re such a prude that every boyfriend you have ever had wasn’t satisfied and always wanted me instead. All of your boyfriends have hit on me and it’s obvious that you can’t satisfy Tyler also. Why else would he be walking around with a hard-on this morning?!” Lacie slapped Tegan across the face hard and grabbed Tegan’s hair pulling her around the tub. Tegan was able to get ahold of Lacie’s hair and pulled her head back. The two groaned in pain as they pulled at each other’s hair and struggled for advantage. Tegan pulled Lacie’s hair back and pushed her so she was sitting. She got on top straddling Lacie between her legs and had one hand pulling her hair back while the other slapped Lacie across the face. Lacie was able to finally grab ahold of Tegan’s arm and control her. The two were locked in a test of strength. Tegan was able to bend Lacie’s arm back and put her in a headlock. She had Lacie tied up in a headlock now and Lacie wasn’t able to break free. Tegan looked up at me and said “babe you’re with the wrong sister”. This pissed Lacie off and she broke her head free and pushed Tegan under the water and held her down. This was getting serious and I pulled Lacie off Tegan. Tegan got up and lunged after Lacie and I separated the two of them. I said “girls this is really getting serious. I know you guys have a score to settle with each other but if you’re going to keep on some rules should be laid out”.   They agreed and we got out of the tub and went inside. We all dried off and sat down next to the fire, the two girls staring daggers at each other. I saw that Lacie was starting to get a fat lip so I went to get a bag of ice. Tegan said “looks like you lost bitch and if we keep going you’re just going to get more embarrassed in front of your boyfriend. Who probably isn’t going to be YOUR boyfriend after tonight” Lacie shouted back at Tegan “I’m going to mess you up so bad that no guy will ever want you!” I said “hold on ladies, we need to set some rules first. If you want to go at it than it should be a wrestling match with pins and submissions. No scratching, biting, face punching, or eye gouging. Best of 3 and once it’s over it’s over and we all have a drink and that’s it”. Tegan says “no that’s not it, once I win I get a night with Tyler and you have to watch how a real women takes care of a man. Maybe you’ll learn something”. Lacie replied “Well Tyler wouldn’t even want to fuck you, but if you win you can try. But WHEN I win I get this cabin for a month each year. Without you hear! I’ll bring Tyler back each year and we’ll remember how I kicked your ass!” They agreed and stood up squaring off in the middle of the living room. They circled for a bit and then Tegan made the first move lunging at Lacie. Lacie dodged and countered by pushing Tegan who fell to the ground. Lacie pounced on Tegan grabbing her hair and sitting on her back. Tegan struggled and bucked Lacie off, Lacie still had hold of Tegan’s hair was able to pull her head into scissors. Tegan squirmed as Lacie applied more pressure. Lacie had a smile on her face as she listened to her sister struggle and finally submit. Lacie let go of the scissor hold and kicked her off her bottom leg. Lacie looked up at me with proud look in her eyes and blew me a kiss. Tegan stood up and the two were squaring off again for round two. They circled like cats, waiting for the right moment. Tegan in her red thong and Lacie in her camo bikini that ridden up her round butt to become a thong. Each now had lost their tops in the struggle and their identical perky C-cups were on display. They ran at each other crashed together in a bear hug. Each struggled trying to trip each other to the ground. Tegan got ahold of Lacie’s hair and pulled her head back. She brought her arm back to slap Lacie across the face but Lacie blocked it and grabbed her arm. Their fingers were locked in a test of strength. With her other hand Lacie grabbed Tegan’s breast and squeezed. Tegan squealed in pain and screamed “bitch!” Tegan countered by kneeing Lacie hard in the crotch. This buckled Lacie over and she let go of her grip opening the advantage up to Tegan. Tegan with a firm hold Lacie’s hair pulled her head down and kicked her in the stomach. Lacie let out a gasp and fell to her knees. Tegan pulled her head up by the hair and slapped Lacie across the face. Lacie was disoriented and Tegan pushed her to the ground. Lacie was helpless as Tegan mounted Lacie putting her arms under her knees. Tegan smiled at how helpless her sister was and slapped her across the face again. She than looked up at me and said, “you smell this pussy bitch, your boyfriend is going to have his face in it in a few minutes”. This infuriated Lacie and she tried to buck Tegan off her. Tegan laughed at the effort and gained control of her sister, pinning her arm down again and bouncing her ass down hard on Lacie’s breasts, knocking the air out of Lacie again. Tegan grabbed Lacie’s hair and held her head between her legs as she switched into a head scissors. She squeezed hard and laughed as Lacie struggled, taunting her by saying “give up bitch, and let Tyler see who’s best”. Lacie reluctantly tapped and Tegan pushed her off her. She stood up and walked up to me. Lacie was just starting to get oriented again and looked up to see Tegan sitting on my lap and grinding her ass on my cock. Tegan said “oh baby I can feel you getting so hard, I want that cock. You’re going to like me so much better than Lacie”. Lacie ran over grabbed Tegan’s hair and pulled her off me yelling “bitch!” she slapped her hard across the face. She Swung back to slap her again but Tegan blocked It and the two were locked up in a test of strength. They were locked for a while, each exchanging advantage. Their tits kept on pressing together and they looked hard into each other’s eyes with an intensity like this fight was years in the making and each wanted to win badly. Tegan tried to break free of the hand lock and go for Lacie’s hair, but Lacie saw it coming and punched Tegan in the stomach. This knocked Tegan off balance and Lacie took advantage pushing Tegan down to the floor next to my feet. Lacie saw Tegan already starting to get up and jumped on top of her. The two were now leg locked and rolling on the ground, one would get advantage but than the other would pull her off by the hair. Finally Lacie rolled Tegan off her and was able to get on top with one of Tegan’s arms pinned under her knee and held her other arm down. Lacie inched her way up getting to a full mount grabbed Tegan’s head and mashed it into her crotch. Lacie looked up at me and said “babe, I told you I was stronger” She looked down and saw how hard I was and smiled, “baby I want that cock once this little slut submits”. Lacie got distracted and Tegan took advantage bending her legs back to grab ahold of Lacie and pull her off. The two were now getting up onto their knees and made eye contact. Tegan said “bitch you know that cock is going to be mine”. The two lunged at each other and grabbed ahold of each other’s hair. Tits and nipples firmly pressed together, each with two hands in the other’s hair, they pulled back and forth trying to get advantage. Tegan could feel Lacie winning the struggle and let go of her hair to dig her nails into Lacie’s breast. Lacie screamed “you fucking bitch, no clawing”. Tegan laughed and followed up by pulling hard on her hair while saying “yeah, you can talk about the rules while you watch me fuck your boyfriend”. Lacie grabbed ahold of Tegan’s crotch and mauled her finger into it saying “your pussies going to be too raw to fuck bitch”. Each groaned in pain as the other lay down punishment to their sensitive areas. It became a test of will power to see who would last the longest. Finally, Tegan was able to wrestle Lacie’s arm away from her pussy and pushed Lacie to the ground. She was able to mount her and pin her arms downs under her legs. She slapped Lacie across the face several times. Lacie struggled to get Tegan off but Tegan kept on over powering her and countering with another slap across the face or breast. Tegan grabbed her sister by the throat and said “no rules against choking bitch”, Tegan looked up at me and smiled a devious smile as she squeezed on her throat, I could tell she enjoyed humiliating my girlfriend in front of me. Tegan teased Lacie by saying she would wake up to see her boyfriend’s cock in her mouth. This infuriated Lacie to fight back but she was stuck, she didn’t want to give up but she couldn’t get out. Lacie, was struggling with less and less energy but refused to tap and I called the match in favor of Tegan. Tegan smiled and stood up, looked down at her beaten and humiliated sister and toyed with her by patting her face and tits with her foot. Lacie was only semi-conscious. I went over to help Lacie and Tegan grabbed me saying “the deal was that I get you for the night and she has to watch”. She grabbed me by the cock and started giving me a blow job in front of Lacie. Lacie was crying as she watched me get harder and harder. Tegan and I fucked for hours. I would cum and she would tease her sister, while rubbing my cock and getting me hard again, and then we would fuck again.  Lacie and I broke up and Tegan was cheating on me with another dude within days.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: My girlfriend fought her sister in front of me
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 04:41:02 PM »
Completely unreadable wall of text.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 04:45:23 PM »
a word of advice, use preview before you post the final version

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 07:00:36 PM »
Great story, but I will have to say that I was pulling for Lacie. Reading the conclusion, I see why. Great action with a steamy build up! Really hot story! I hope you have more.
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline dp2180

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 07:11:08 PM »
Great story, thanks for sharing :)

Offline wichoo

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 01:03:59 AM »
I thought it was a great story. Wish you would go more into Tegan enjoying her win tough. :)
Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. ;)