News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MATURE CATFIGHT over 40 : Nancy vs Karen

• 9 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
MATURE CATFIGHT over 40 : Nancy vs Karen
« on: December 04, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »
{alt}

Super aggressive fight between 2 evenly matched mature catfighters with great bodies.Italian Karen(57 y.o) undefeated in her last contests (beating Ruth easily) against American Nancy (48 y.o.)
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
Re: MATURE CATFIGHT over 40 : Nancy vs Karen
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »
Karen would win.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 10:37:07 PM »
Nancy will win this catfight.

pete

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 01:00:31 AM »
Karen should finish Nancy.  Think this will be short and sweet!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 04:02:08 AM »
Both women are seasoned fighters, look for a long drawn out great fight. Nancy gets my vote in this one.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 05:38:58 AM »
{alt}

For some members that asking their stats :

Karen    57 y.o.  5"7  152 p
Nancy   48 y.o   5"8  148 p

MY COMMENT :
Both ladies have similar stats and the only difference is the age ; Karen is 7 years older ;
At this stage of their match (start) both look equal and the fight is evs ;just Karen having a slight adv of 2 p in voting;
i think would be closed and this catfight would be a tactical fight as Karen is undefeated recently ,while Nancy was former world champion here.For me very tough to bet on the outcome !!! ;) ;D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 05:41:14 AM by bilboy12001 »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »
From the first seconds, it became clear that both were strong, ruthless mature women: their blows fell thudding and splashing against their shoulders and faces, shaking their bodies, but none retreated. After some moments, they started to pant and moan; suddenly, they split, taking a deep breath and rushed again against each other, delivering blow after blow, groaning in effort. Karen was helped by her longer reach and her blows frequently got Nancy in the face, but Nancy hit harder, mainly aiming at the swaying breasts of her adversary. Half a minute passed and both  were now breathing heavily, bellies and tits pounding, taking longer pauses between the assaults. They were circling each other cautiously, arms raised, searching for an opening in each other's guard.

Suddenly they attacked simultaneously, grunting in rage, punches and slaps showering from both sides. Karen was still more often contacting Nancy's face, keeping her at a safe distance, while Nancy could hardly get close to her, getting her in the tits only now and then. However, none scored definitely, until Karen forcefully sprang forwards, connecting with Nancy's mouth and snapping her head backwards. Moaning, Nancy stepped back, cursing the blow, but Karen continued the assault, alternating rights and lefts to Nancy's face, forcing her to turn around and back away, trying to get away from the furious attack. However, Karen followed Nancy closely, pummelling her in the back, making her stagger, bent double, hands pressed over her face. Blood was already pouring from Nancy's nose and mouth, oozing between her fingers, while Karen threw fist after fist in the back of her head, dazing her.

"Yeah, Karen! Knock her head off! Punch her! Hurt her!" shouted her backers. As  Nancy stopped, stumbling on unsteady legs, Karen threw a hard uppercut to Nancy's face, making her spin around, before Karen joined fists and powerfully hammer butted her in the back of the head, knocking Nancy onto all fours.

Good girl, Karen! Yeah! You downed her!" shouted her backers , in joy, as the stunned Nancy could barely get back on feet, breathing heavily. However, Karen was breathing heavily too and took a brief pause to recover before resorting to kicking her kneeling foe.

KAREN HAS A CLEAR LEAD NOW of 7 POINTS ,can she keep it or Nancy would fight her back ?

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 01:19:21 PM »
oh yes Karen would win. Shes see very strong and more fit than Nancy.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 08:47:02 AM »
Karen will beat Nancy, get her flat on the floor, then step on her face with her very sexy but smelly feet!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 07:54:02 AM »
This would be a great fight either way, but according to most others posting here its age before beauty, i'm voting for Nancy.