News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Stefania Ferrario vs Katy Perry: Model And Pop Singer Have a Strong Disagreement

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Stefania Ferrario from Australia refuses to accept the term 'plus size model' applied to her. In her own opinion, she is simply a gorgeous woman with a sexy athletic build.
Pop singer Katy Perry, when meeting her during the filming of a TV show in Sidney, has again started a new acquaintance on a wrong note when during the part of the show's hosted conversation with all participants she talked about the subject so much hated by Stefania, casually mentioning that the blonde model 'belonged' into that category.
Stefania, nettled at Katy's remark, reacted with belittling Katy's singing - at which Katy in her turn became defensive to the point of telling Stefania she is 'not relevant enough to have her opinions taken seriously'.
Stefania laughed at that, 'Oh, come on, you whiny little thing, everybody knows even Selena Gomez would blow you off the stage, she sang your own song Roar better than you, hahaha!'
'She did not, you bitch!' Katy said indignantly, rising from her chair and walking over to Stefania, standing close to her and staring challengingly at the model.
Stefania got up slowly and, standing at her full height so close to Katy that their boobs nearly touched, measured herself against the singer, pleased to see that she was an inch taller than her. Katy stretched her body and continued to stare at Stefania with her venomous gaze. 'Want to fight me, bitch?' she hissed at her - and, 'Anytime, you whore!' Stefania replied with contempt....

I know we all hate nothing more than two females degrading themselves by engaging in a physical fight, and so I have to announce with the deepest regret that Stefania Ferrario and Katy Perry will now meet up in front of their fans to cat fight and wrestle, each woman determined to teach the other a lesson in humility.

Is Stefania right in claiming Selena Gomez outdid Katy Perry with her own song?
http://youtu.be/I-5AdYT_doQ

Stefania Ferrario: 21 years, 5'8"

Katy Perry: 31 years, 5'7"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:36:21 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:49:03 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Above: Stefania Ferrario

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:55:49 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:06:26 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
I think the hardest part in this defeat of Katy's for her is not even getting torn to pieces in the ring but being forced to say that Selena Gomez has beaten her at singing her own song, a bitter humiliation and shattering of her self confidence which might have made her enter the fight intimidated already.