News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Master of the Isles Catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline David24

Master of the Isles Catfight
« on: February 06, 2016, 01:45:29 PM »
Shannon from Ireland and Jodie from England are rivals in football and any other things for years. Now they decided it is time to prove who are the better and tougher women, the Irish or the English girls.
They´re meeting for a fight. Now it is time for a final decision who will win this old rivalry and show everyone who is the real Master of the Isles.

Shannon form Ireland, 19y, 5″5

{alt}

Jodie from England, 20y, 5″7

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:08:23 PM by David24 »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Master of the Isles Catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 03:07:15 PM »
Girls from these islands can fight. I would like to see this fight. I think Jodie will win the fierce battle in which bruises and wounds will be on the face of both girls.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 05:39:50 PM »
The redhead Shannon will kick the blonde's ass all over the isle

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 06:02:29 PM »
Team Jodie

Offline David24

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 07:51:51 PM »
Go Ireland! I think that Shannon will domitate Jodie comlpetely and fight her down one-sided. She will play with her like a weak ragdoll. But not enough of that, she will humiliate her in the worst way. The will force her to walk like her dog in front of her and to kiss her Irish feet. And then she will let her go down to her knees and force her to admit that Irish girls are the best, stronger and tougher than any English, and that Shannon is her master and that she´s only weak English trash and her slave toy...

Offline David24

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 06:03:35 PM »
So the fight is over. Shannon defeted the English girl completely. She fought her down in the most one-sided and most humilitating way and without any mercy. Jodie never had a chance against the Irish redhead power. At the end she begged her Irish dominator to stop but Shannon wanted to see the English loser trash to suffer and suffer and suffer. So she continued to beat the shit out of the weakened English body until she was a broken and helpless bleeding mass. Jodie was treated like Shannons ragdoll and not like a fighter during the whole fight. At the end of this one sided massacre Jodie was totally demolished by her Irish foe and lay down on the groud crushed, borken and dishonored.

Before Shannon gave that English bitch the final k.o. she humitiated her as much as she can in front of her little webcam so that everybody can see her total triumph over that blonde English slut. It is now clear that the Irish girls are the masters of the Isles!