News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Death of a Soul---JaydenFights versus MishRocks

• 26 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
The Death of a Soul---JaydenFights versus MishRocks
« on: February 13, 2016, 08:16:18 PM »
MishRocks: Three days, I think.  I think so?  I don't know---it's probably one of the least important things I should be worrying about right now, but it occupies my mind---keeps me focused a bit.  And helps stop me from simply breaking into body-wrenching sobs and flights into hysteria.  Mtc

MishRocks: Three days ago---I think---that's where I saw him---the guy.  The bell rang at the back door---odd because the back yard is fenced, but whatever---I thought I had probably left the gate open.  Fresh from the shower, I had thrown on a robe and padded to the door.  Oh--it was just the cable guy.  I hadn't called for service, but there was probably some service issue or whatever.  I didn't think twice about it, opening the door and asking what the prob---that's when he pushed his way in and slammed his hand and a cloth into my face.  The smell---it was.... mtc

MishRocks: As I came to, I kept blinking---I couldn't see anything.  Was I blind??  I scrambled to my hands and knees, groping around, trying to feel the floor in front of me.  Wherever I was, it was warm---hot almost, and muggy---so humid.  I felt a slight breeze---at least I think I did---the pitch-black was really throwing off my senses.  My skin was wet with sweat already, my clothes must be soaked...what?  I rubbed my hands over my body, and felt---nothing!  I was unclothed!  Totally nude, in the dark.  That's when the panic started to set in.  "HELLO!!!"  HELLLLP!" I screamed, my cries echoing off the walls and bouncing back at me. Mtc

MishRocks: Without warning, a blinding light screamed on from overhead---its suddenness necessitated that I close my eyes until I could adjust---the bright light actually hurt them.  After a moment, I slowly opened them, squinting mightily.  Around me was nothing---nothing except a stone wall that completely encircled me, maybe a 12-foot radius or so.  Looking down at myself, I confirmed that I was indeed totally nude, my skin glistening with a sheen of sweat.  Beneath my feet, old gym mats.  Taking my time, looking around and around, feeling the wall with my fingertips, looking for a doorway---but, nothing! Mtc

MishRocks: "HELLO?"  HELP ME? PLEASE!" I yell, my voice echoing back until silence reigned again.  Then an audible click, followed by a booming mechanical type voice.  "YOU ARE MY PRISONER..." the voice began.  "NO ONE KNOWS YOU'RE HERE."  Silence, and then, "I WILL KILL YOU....UNLESS YOU DO EVERYTHING I TELL YOU TO DO.Silence---minutes went by.  Despite the heat and humidity, I couldn't stop my body from shaking.  And then, "EAT WHEN I GIVE YOU FOOD---DRINK WHEN I GIVE YOU WATER.  SLEEP WHEN I ORDER YOU TO.  FIGHT WHEN I COMMAND YOU TO.  DEFY ME,  AND DIE."  Mtc

MishRocks: And for three days---I think---that's all I did---eating the meager food that appeared while I slept, drinking the cup of water allowed a day, and sleeping when the blinding lights went off.  I tried to gauge how many times I slept and for how long.  That's where I figured three days or so.  But---why?  What was this about?  I yelled when I could, begging to be released---begging for information.  But the voice remained silent.   Mtc

MishRocks : Until this morning.  I was jarred from my sleep by the lights. As I opened my eyes, stretching, the voice returned.  YOU WILL ENTERTAIN ME.  THERE ARE OTHERS.  I WILL NOT KEEP YOU ALL. Silence---minutes go by....YOU WILL FIGHT---FIGHT UNTIL I TELL YOU NOT TO.  THE PET THAT LOSES WILL BE RETAINED.  THE PET THAT WINS WILL BE FREED.  And then, silence again---for hours. Mtc

MishRocks: After what seemed like hours and hours, I hear a grating sound---like metal against stone.  Looking around, I see a small hatch open in the wall, a bare foot slowly emerging from the hatch, and then, all at once, a body pushed out, dropping on to the mats 6-7 feet below.  The hatch closes, and I simply stay in place, astounded that another nude girl has been added to my personal hell.

JaydenFights: I feel like I’m in a dream. Like I’m in someone's sick twisted fantasy, all at my own expense.  I feel hands, the same hands that captured me....I'll never forget the feeling. But I feel hands pushing me through a tiny cut hole in a wall. I'm too groggy so I couldn't help him/her out even if I wanted to. So I just get pushed, my mind floating all around my head until they get the angle they want and I feel myself fall for a second and then land with a hard thud on what feels like some mats below me. I don't dare open my eyes and I just lie for a minute, thinking about how I ended up in this horrible situation, or what on earth I could've done to deserve winding up here, alone and afraid...mtc

JaydenFights: It was a day that started off like any other one. I was out shopping in the early afternoon, picking up some things for dinner later on in the evening. Then I came out and saw a man who beckoned me over and said his daughter was hurt and needed some help fast. My heart poured for him and his wounded child so I quickly followed him down the alley way right next to the store. I went down and lost track of him, but as soon as I turned the corner I knew I had made the worst mistake of my life. He wrapped his arm around my neck and then the next thing I feel is electricity burning through my body. He had jabbed a Taser into my side and now I’m convulsing, drooling, eyes rolling back into my head before I collapse and fade into blackness..mtc

JaydenFights: Back in the present, I slowly open up my eyes. I've been in darkness for so long that it feels like I will never be able to open my eyes in a light room again. But I do open my eyes and the room is just as hopeless as my entire situation. A room that is covered in mats surrounded by the stone walls and no apparent way out, I’m not even sure how they got me in here in the first place. Next I realize that I am completely naked, and I begin to fear what they might have done with me while I was unconscious. I put my palms to the floor and pry myself up to my knees, sitting back on them. And then I see a girl…just as naked as I am, looking at me in a way that almost frightens me. In a hoarse, squeaky, frightened voice, I stammer out..."W-hat is this.. Who are you?" yt

MishRocks: The pretty raven-haired girl stirs, and then rouses herself.  She starts to ask me what the hell is going on, and as I open to my mouth to answer, the voice booms out.
  SILENCE!  YOU WILL SPEAK WHEN I BID YOU SPEAK. Then, nothing for minutes.  We stare at each other---and I wonder if you've experienced the same thing I have in some other round room or pit or prison or whatever.  Did you hear the earlier intro?  The part about fighting for freedom, I wonder?  Regardless, I eye you carefully.  If you are truly the one I am to fight, I may be in trouble.  You're toned, tight, and bigger than me.  I mean, I have fought before, and can hold my own---but three days---I think---with minimal food and water, and I’m not exactly at my peak of performance

MishRocks: Your body is smokin' I decide, and that helps---it makes me hate you a little.  Hey--girls will be girls, right?  The thought makes me laugh at myself, but my amusement is interrupted by the return of the voice.
WHEN I COMMAND YOU TO. YOU WILL ENGAGE IN BATTLE.  THERE ARE NO RULES.  YOUR GOAL IS TO ENTERTAIN ME---TO EXCITE ME.  YOU WILL ATTEMPT TO DESTROY YOUR ENEMY.  YOU WILL DOMINATE YOUR ENEMY. YOU WILL SUBJUGATE YOUR ENEMY.  YOU WILL CRUSH YOUR ENEMY AT EVERY LEVEL; THERE WILL BE NO QUESTION AS TO WHO LOSES.  silence...., and then, THE WINNER WILL BE SET FREE.  THE LOSER WILL REMAIN MY PET FOR THE REST OF ITS LIFE.    Mtc

MishRocks: As the voice's words bounce off the walls, I watch your face---how is this affecting you?  Do you have that fire?  Can you truly fight and defeat me, knowing that if you lose, you'll never be free?  Yt

JaydenFights: The voice booms out not to speak as soon as I finish my sentence.  I quickly shut up and I'm just so wrapped in fear. I just sit there for minutes with my lip trembling, trying to fight back tears and stay strong in the midst of this adversity. I also want to stay strong in front of you. We may end up as partners in this and have to work as a team to get out, like the Saw movies. I really hope this doesn't come to that.  Then the voice comes back to deliver the horrifying news.  Battle? Entertainment?  Only one of us getting to see the light of day ever again. My heart sinks in my chest...mtc

JaydenFights: I'm a little bit bigger than you, which clearly helps as we have absolutely nothing to hide from each other. Our naked bodies in the lit room for each other to gaze upon, and shortly destroy.  I've been in a few fights but never something that hasn't been broken up in seconds. I've never had to beat someone to the point of complete and utter domination. I know you must be thinking the same thoughts as me, that you have to win or else this is the rest of your life. I cannot allow that to happen, I have a life, I have people who care about me, and I don't know who you are and I’m sorry but I’m not about to let you take that from me. I don't care what kind of stupid game I have to play or how badly I have to hurt you. I am going to walk out of here. And with that though, I ball my clammy hands up and bring them both up to chest height, my hands shaking, and I gulp, ready for the starting command. Yt

MishRocks: Your balled fists at your sides, your eyes boring into mine---provides me with my answer.  You’re taking this very, very seriously, and it seems that you've almost separated your thoughts from your fears, your eyes steely, your jaw set.  You're sizing me up, I know, already calculating if, with your size and weight advantage, whether you'll be walking out of here a free woman soon.  It angers me---this whole thing angers me---that I’m here, that you're here, that this psycho is going to get off---probably literally, as we battle each other nude.  I cut my eyes, glaring at you.  Fine, bitch.  You think you're all that?  I'll show you that scrappy and fast will kick bigger and badder's ass pretty easily.  I mtc

MishRocks: stretch my neck from side to side,  bouncing on the balls of my feet, my 32 B's bouncing a bit as well.  I flex my fingers as I keep my eyes on yours, trying not to be distracted by that tattoo on your thigh---shit---that is monumental!  Such a nice body---so many places I can hurt it....  but I don't dare move until, well, I'm told to.  Minutes tick by, our gazes locked, and then finally.  YOU ARE COMMANDED TO BEGIN.   I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO STOP FIGHTING.  I clear my throat---"Um, what if I knock her out---fight's over, right?"  I see your eyes widen as I query the voice.  Will I anger it?  Mtc

MishRocks: I guess I did, because it responds at an ear-piercing volume and tone---YOU WILL STOP FIGHTING ONLY WHEN I COMMAND IT!!  A LIMP CORPUS DOES NOT END THE FIGHT.  I MUST BE ENTERTAINED.  STIMULATED.  APPEASE ME, AND GO FREE.  The lights flash, which I take as the signal that our little chat is over, and it's time to begin.  Balling my hands into fists, I slowly approach you, closing the distance between us.  Yt

JaydenFights: Clearly you're not the smartest girl picked out to do this, considering he had to repeat what he just said. Maybe this will be a little easier than I thought. But this isn't going to be some MMA or boxing fight. There are no rules here. There is only one thing on my mind and that is my survival, my freedom, my life. He finishes his tirade and the lights flash, and immediately you start moving towards me. You have a tight little frame and plenty of area for me to attack, to hurt, to dismantle. I truly wonder what makes this sick perverted person get off. I wonder what he hopes I'll do to you...or what you'll do to me...mtc

JaydenFights: The gap between us becomes shorter as you slowly approach me from your side of the room as both of us keep our eyes firmly locked on each other, both of us knowing that this is technically the end of either of our lives.  I don't think you truly grasp what that means as you cautiously wade your way over to me. The lights are bright and I can feel the heat radiate down on my nude skin. I don't plan to fight that way. I plan to fight with the intensity of fighting for my own freedom. And with that, I bolt out from my side of the room and charge into your, wrapping my right hand full of your hair and trying to slam my fist into the top of your head. I will not lose this. I will be free again. Yt

MishRocks: As I cautiously approach you, you throw it to the wind, charging me wildly, your hand wrapping in my hair, your other punching the top of my head, like some cartoon character trying to pound his foe into the ground like a tent stake.   The blow to the top of my head stuns me a bit, my neck compressed, and my knees almost buckle---from one freakin' hit!  You're obviously a lot stronger than you look, and that means I need to change up how I planned on fighting you.  My hands to my head---both grabbing your wrists, plastering your hands there, and I plant my bare foot into your tummy, falling backwards on my ass, bringing you down with me.  As my back hits the mat, my other foot flies up, kicking you in the stomach as well, and I try to flip you over me, so that you land in back of me, crashing onto your back.  Yt

JaydenFights: I can see I have some strength on you as my shot to the top of your head clearly affects you, making you grimace in a bit of pain. But you want to win too, I know that, and I know it especially from the ferociousness of your foot planting into my tummy, doubling me over a bit, trapping your foot in my stomach like a blob. Then you fall backwards and with your hands on my wrists I don't have much of a choice but to follow you down. I end up going head over heels over you and slam hard on my back. I grunt and sit up, taking a second to press my hand to my lower back. There's not a whole lot of give to those mats and that really didn't feel good. I try to turn back to my hands and my knees before you can do the same. I slide next to you, my sweat-soaked body making the feat much easier. I bring my right arm up and trying to wrap my biceps around your neck, hopefully to wear you down in some regard. Not to KO you, since that won't give me any kind of a victory, so I'm just going to beat you. I bring my hand into a fist and try to send it hammering down into your belly. Yt

MishRocks: Your body flies over mine, and with a resounding THUD, you hit the mat.  I'm slow to get up, bringing your bigger body down and falling on my back was tough, and you're full of energy, actually getting to your hands and knees before I do.  I try to rise, but you're already on me, your arm wrapping around my neck from behind, closing like a vise around my throat.  Your other hand then starts to pound my stomach, hammering me as I try to fight for breath.  UUUNGH!  UUUNGH! flies from my mouth as your slam your hand into me, and only minutes into this fight---literally the fight of my life, I am in trouble.  My tight abs absorb the first couple of punches, but no amount of sit-ups or crunches can negate raw punching directly into them.  Mtc

MishRocks: One hand curled around your arm, trying to peel it from my neck, my other reaches back and grabs your hair, positioning your head as best I can, as I kick my legs up and bend at the waist, all but eliminating my abs as a target for your fist---my feet kick back and I try to lock my calves around your neck, guiding your head there by your hair.  Yt

JaydenFights: I know I’m hurting you with the damage I’m doing to your body, both by the way your lips form moans of anguish and the way you recoil your body now out of range from my punishing fists.  I then find myself in a little bit of trouble of my own as your calves force their way to my neck, a pretty uncomfortable position, not helping at all with your hand in my hair, jerking and pulling my darkly colored follicles to get me in the position you desire. It's not fun at all as I clench my teeth and let out a mutter of pain. Ahhh! I just yelp as it's clear you never skip leg day at the gym, making a mental note to myself that these are an area that I need to avoid for the majority of this fight if I want to come out on top..mtc

JaydenFights: But I can't stay like this for long, I need to get back on the offensive. I don't care if it's ethical or not, I need to do whatever I can to win and get out of here and leave this crazy bitch behind. I curl my fingers into a sharp talon and reach my hand up to your solid calves that are trying to wreck my neck. I start at the base, right below above the heel of your foot and drag it downwards, letting your flesh burn and flush under my pointed nails. Yt

MishRocks: Folding my body over, I manage to trap your neck between my tight calf muscles, squeezing them together, doing to your trachea what you're doing to mine.  And I have the added bonus of having prevented you from continuing to hammer my abs.  My choke hold seems to affect you almost immediately, as your arm loosens around my neck, instead your hands first pry at my calves.  I shouldn't have been surprised, but nonetheless am as you suddenly RAKE your nails into my leg, digging your claws in right near my heel and then dragging them up toward the rear of my knee.  Scalding shards of pain shoot through my leg as you tear into it, and I wiggle and squirm, trying to process the pain yet keep the hold on your neck.  As you burrow deeper into my mtc

MishRocks: flesh, it becomes clear that I cannot, and I ease up on choke, but keep your hair in my one hand, my other grabs your wrist, yanking it away from my calf, sweet relief from the mauling you were inflicting on my leg.  Remaining bent over but with my legs now framing but not squeezing your neck and more, your hair and wrist in my grips, I push myself just a bit more to finish the backward roll, my feet going over my head and my body rolling over, my bare ass landing with a thud onto your chest.  Releasing your wrist and hair as I roll, I end up sitting on you, facing your feet, and balling my hands into fists, start to pound on to your stomach and breasts. "How does it feel, bitch!" I hiss, wailing on your torso with my fists, paying you back for your attack on me.

JaydenFights: I enjoy the raking, tearing feeling of my nails at the soft skin of your calf and would love nothing more than to continue this torment. But your arm comes around and rips my wrist away from the sweet thrill of causing you pain.  You then surprise me with an incredibly acrobatic and flexible move in which you wind up sitting right on my chest. The next minute is filled with pure agony. Your punches, of which you hold nothing back on, shoot into my breasts and my stomach. My breasts jiggle and flatten a little bit with each shot, making the orbs ache after the impact. My stomach tries to tighten around your fist, but all it does is offer a little resistance as each shot makes me cough out and suck in some air..mtc

JaydenFights: Luckily, you didn't pin my hands, something finally breaking my way since the onset of this fight. I reach my hands up your back at first and grab onto your shoulder, forcing you down and closer, now your hair within arms’ reach. I take it and wrench it to the right until you're forced to get off of me, giving my body parts a much needed break. However, I keep a hold on your hair, now rising slowly back up to my feet, sweat dripping off my body and staining the mat, I bring you back up with me to a standing base. I use my strength advantage over you and send you flying face and body first into one of the nearby stone walls. Quickly following after you, I grab both of your wrists and plant my foot into your spine, balancing on the other. I pull your arms back, but keep pressing my foot forwards, grinding your body up against the wall while trying to rip your arms out of their sockets. "Why don't YOU tell me how it feels!" yt

MishRocks: Kind of surprised that the tumble worked, I end up sitting on you, my sweaty ass above your breasts, almost sliding down onto your neck.  Balling my hands into fists, I simply start to throw fist after fist into your stomach, abs, and breasts, mercilessly pounding on you, grunting with each punch, exerting as much force as I can, punishing you, wanting you to be this psycho's soulmate.  I feel your abs tighten at first, just as mine did, but the ferocity of my punches starts to shred those hard muscles, and quickly you start to cough and writhe at each  punch.  My hands tiring after a few minutes, I clearly forget about your hands, and pay the price. I feel your fingers tangle in my hair, and then JERK my head to the side, mtc

MishRocks: knocking me off your slick, nude body.  I plop onto the mat, but can't really move, as you still have my hair.  You get to your feet---astounding given the beating I’ve just handed you, but it's another testament to your body's strength.  Dragging me up to my feet with you, you then whip me forward, hurling me into the stone wall.  My hands come up to brace myself and avoid a full-face collision with the wall, but you're right behind---jamming your shoulder into my back, pushing me into the wall, and then grabbing my wrists with your hands, your foot pressing into my back, and then wrenching my arms backwards as you push against me with your foot.  Mtc

MishRocks: "Why don’t YOU tell me how it feels?" you taunt, yanking my arms back by the wrist.  "AAAAAGH, FUCK!" I cry out, my shoulders burning as you pull my arms back, my chest scraping against the rough stone wall. I strain, trying to free my arms, but you have them solid.  I try to kick back, but you’re too far back, and out of my reach.  With limited options, I try and drop, simply turning my knees into butter, hoping to knock you off balance if possible, but I'm not sure it will work.  Yt

JaydenFights: I feel like a wild animal the way I’m almost enjoying beating you and hurting you. Your body and arms stretch to the way I wish them, eliciting sweet cries of pain from your pretty little lips as a grin almost slides its way over my face. However, the resilient little girl that you are, you fall to the ground, not sure if it was intentional or not. It gets you out of the hold as it rips you out of my arms and causes me to stumble back with a few steps, but I remain on my feet. You know how to get yourself out of a situation, but I know how to continue to put you in them...and eventually something has to give between the two of us. Mtc

JaydenFights: I stride back over to your collapsed body on the ground, and turn your body over, rolling you onto your belly. The sweat leaves marks everywhere our bodies touch the mat, a sadistic road map of our conflict. With you on your belly, I do as you did and with my bare bottom drop right down on the small of your back, right above your own ass. My legs spread apart as to straddle your back, I can feel my pussy slide up against your back smoothly as I make my way up your spine. Now it's back to your hair, I grab two hands full of it and yankkkk upwards, bending your neck back to the point where you can look me in the eyes. I give it a momentary break, only to take your hair and slam your head down into the mats, mooshing your features against the wet foam beneath us before I yank back again, being able to gaze in your pain filled, fear stricken eyes. yt

MishRocks: Each move, each attack you press, I’ve been able to counter or escape---but, secretly, each is taking its toll on me.  You’re proving too strong, too aggressive for me, and I need to turn things around fast.  Dropping to the mat, I slide out of your holds, quickly bringing my aching arms back to my body.  As you let me go, you kick me over to my belly, which at first I allow, as it prevents another attack to my abs.  But then you drop---bare ass directly on my back, our ass cheeks rubbing together briefly.  I try to roll my body to its side, but you've already started sliding up, your pussy dragging along the disks in my spine.  Squirming under you, I can’t let you move up to my shoulders, but try as I might, I cannot mtc

MishRocks: stop your progress.  Again, I feel your hands grab two handfuls of my chestnut-brown hair, and you JERK my head up and back, stretching my neck so that I am looking straight up---at you!  Holding my head there, my neck burning, you then SLAM my head back down---my face smashed into the thin mat, my forehead taking the brunt of the blow.  Dazed a bit, I offer no resistance as you yank my head back up and back again, once again pausing, making sure your eyes lock on mine.  This time, I have trouble focusing, and you hold me there, waiting. I finally focus, locking my eyes on yours---flecks of sadism peek out at me, a knowing smirk on your face, communicating to me that you will be leaving here, not me.  "No!" I shout, my hands flying up and back, trying to grab your wrists before another face-slam into the mat.  Yt

JaydenFights: I look at you, feeling like a little sociopath. I know that if I win here that I am practically killing you. You will have no other life outside of this. Who knows what would become of you. Maybe a sex slave, something to torture painfully...who knows. But it's none of my concern at all as long as it doesn't happen to me. Your arms find their way up to my wrist, as you attempt to stop me from slamming your head forward into the disgusting mat. I don't like your protest, I despise you for being here and yet not a single bit of this is your fault at all..mtc

JaydenFights: I try to alleviate your grasp with my own head. Using any move that I can to gain any advantage at all, I feel like a savage. I bring my forehead down, smashing it into the back of your sweaty, tangled up hair-covered skull. It hurts...sure, but I know it hurt you more. And I know it would be nothing at all compared to the horrors that would await me if I stayed here. I listen to the sound of our skulls colliding bouncing off the wall, a sweetly sick sound. I get up off of you, leaving you moaning on the floor. And then rage takes over. I hate being here, I hate him, and I hate you. I ball my fists up and scream "Let me out of here!!" as I shut my eyes in frustration, then open them and turn my attention back to you. Still lying prone on the floor I lift my foot up and drive my toes right into the side of your ribs with a hard kick. "Is THIS what you want!!?!?" I turn around and yell at the wall in a blind rage and then turn back around to deliver another similar kick. Yt

MishRocks: My head torn back, held in your hand, like some trophy--- my own hands reaching back, trying to hold yours from slamming me back down again.  And they do---but not with the desired effect.  Your forehead slams into my skull, hammering into it, and I drop to the mat, one hand cradling my head, moaning.  I feel you rise off my splayed body, yelling at me---"Is this what you want??" and then kicking me in the ribs.  Mtc

MishRocks: Another moan slides out of my mouth, just as the booming voice utters a simple response---YES.  I start to get to hands and knees, so needing to get back into this fight, when your bare foot sails into my side again, knocking me back down.  I curl into a ball on the mat, my ribs aching, trying to pull it together to get up and beat the snot out of you!  Yt

JaydenFights: I feel your ribs bend against my toes as they collide with your side, eliciting beautiful moans of pain from your vocal cords. The voice responds "YES" and I almost roll my eyes, not really expecting a response to my outburst of pure frustration. I had never done anything in my life that would cause me to deserve something as heinous and barbaric as what I’m doing at this current point in time. I see you curled up, then slowly uncoiling, trying to work yourself back up. I come back over to you as you raise your head up and I force you back down onto your back with the point of my foot. "No you fucking don't!" I yell at you. Mtc

JaydenFights: I get back down to your level, swinging my right leg over your hips, now straddling them, looking at you and the damage I’ve done to your body.  I look at your bare body and see this as a perfect opportunity to really get you to scream. I bring my fingers on both hands down to each of your nipples, it's tough for a moment as your tits are beading up with sweat, but I get each of them in between my thumb and finger on either side. I let out a primal scream and pull them upwards towards me, stretching them beyond the limits any nipple should be forced to endure. I pull so hard that I can practically feel your back getting lifted up off of the floor, using your nipples as the strings to you, my little pain puppet. Yt

MishRocks: I try to raise myself up, wobbly as I push up from the mat on my hands, but you're on me, your toes pressing into my chest, shoving me back down again, slowly starting to take control  of this fight.  You drop down, swinging a leg over my hips and straddle me, your tight ass on my stomach.  it feels like all I’ve been doing since this started as squirming and writhing under you, and I'm doing it again, trying to slide my way out from under you---and then your hands clamp onto my nipples---thumb and forefinger squeezing them, and  OH FUCK!!! You jerk them up, pulling my nipples towards you, stretching them, piercing screams coming from me as my back clears the mat, trying to mitigate the agony.  My hands go for your wrists, mtc

MishRocks: but stop mid-flight as tears drip down my face.  Through the pain, I try and focus---offense!  Curling both hands up, I fire up at you, my right screaming for your face, my left for your throat, knowing that as you torture my nipples, you have nothing to defend with.  Yt

JaydenFights: Your screams of anguish and agony are like sweet music to my ears as they bounce off the stone walls and ring in my ears long after you stop. Your tears are a welcome sight as well, knowing I’m causing you a great deal of pain is really helping my confidence in this fight.  "Hope you enjoy your new hom.." before I can finish my taunt your fists come flying unrestrained into my face, stunning me and then right into my throat causing me to choke and cough. I can't believe you still have any amount of fight in you, the way I've tortured you thus far in this fight. The shots stun me and make me drop the grip on your tits, your back falling down to the mat as I immediately bring my hands to the affected places on my face, rubbing my bruising cheek and neck now. Yt

MishRocks: My fists slam into you as hoped---a one-two combo---rocking your head to the side and then jabbing my knuckles into your throat.   Immediately, you release my breasts, and I drop down on my back to the mat.  Your hands go to your face and neck almost as a reflex, and I strike again with a hard jab straight ahead, right below your belly button, wanting to drill into that soft spot above the bikini line, as my left hand stays open, arcing in from the side, hoping to sting the other, unprotected cheek with a sharp slap and finally knock you off my sweat-soaked body.  yt

JaydenFights: I try to rub the pain away with my hands, and it works a little at first but my hands immediately come down to my punished tummy, you finding the soft spot with your first and making me cry out with the impact. Than a sharp hit to my unprotected face leaves me reeling and then finally crashing to my shoulder next to you, my sweaty body falling off of yours and allowing both of us a little bit of time to recover..mtc

JaydenFights: No....I can't let this happen to me. I can't allow you to mount a comeback and risk being stranded in here forever. You deserve that. I'm prettier than you, I'm stronger than you, I'm probably smarter than you. I DESERVE to be free from this hellish torment. I use my forearms to prop me up and belly crawl over to your own recovering body. I grab a hold of your hair and bring it close to mine whispering to you "I will not allow you to leave here." I slide my body and switch hands, my other one now controlling your hair as I lay on my back. Using your hair as almost a guide, I bring it up between my legs and bring my colorful tattooed thighs clamping down on your neck, never losing your line of sight. I squeeze on you, pulse my thighs and then keep the pressure on, wanting to pop your head off right from your shoulders. Yt

MishRocks: My first attack---well, since this fight began, hits its marks, and energizes me.  The quick follow-up, slapping your face and pulverizing your abs---is equally successful, and as you topple off me, I feel a bit of a surge, even as my nipples throb and I wonder, if...no, WHEN, I get out of here, can I ever wear a bra again?  You collapse to the side, rolling off me, laying on your side, cradling your face and tummy.  I take that moment to recover myself, my body an aching mess, but keeping you in my sight the whole time.  And it's a good thing I do, as you almost immediately start to crawl back over to me.  I try to get up, but you're too quick, grabbing my hair and dragging my head close to yours---close enough to whisper to me, "I will not allow you to leave here."  "You won't have a choice" I retort, but my glib response doesn't slow you, as you quickly switch hands, dropping to your back, pulling my head between your thighs, and then locking in, your muscular thighs simply enveloping my neck, pressing into me fully from all sides.  My hands fly to your tattoos, fingers pressing in, but clearly, my hands are no match for these legs.  I can already feel the effects as I start to wheeze and fight for breath, and I know I need to move quickly.  My hand slides up your thigh, slick with sweat, and then shoots ahead straight---my fingers sliding right into your kitty, thumb rubbing against it, easily sliding in through the folds, our bodies already drenched and lubricated.  Mtc

MishRocks: Pressing my thumb in, my index and middle finger clamp just on the outside, increasing pressure, pinching shut as my thumb slides in and around, my hand squeezing you hard.  My left hand, in the meantime, starts clawing at your thigh, nails digging in to the colorful inked skin---"How deep does the ink go, slut?" I raspily query.  “Let's rip off layer after layer and find out!"  yt

JaydenFights: Air escapes from your lungs and I can see that you are in an obvious amount of discomfort in this position as I keep my beautiful works of art clamped against your head. But you do something….unorthodox to say the least to follow up with a counter. Your hand slides in-between my legs and starts poking and prodding at my spot. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yell out in shock more than anything as you grab onto me, your hand squeezing causing me to open my mouth for a whole-hearted whine of pain. I hear you say something and then before I know what's going on your rakeeeee your nails down my tattooed thighs, taking skin with you, blood tricking down my leg and onto the mat. I let out my scream at an incredibly high pitch and release my thighs from around your head.  I scramble backwards like a crab almost, away from your hands until my back hits the wall. "You...crazy….bitch!" I yell as I use the wall behind me to bring myself back up to my feet. Yt

MishRocks: My fingers squish inside you, squeezing your kitty, as you writhe in my hold, while I claw at your muscled thighs, drawing small trails of blood as I rake the length of the tattoo.  As if I pressed a button, your legs open, and sweet air floods into my lungs, and you crawl away, a slight POPping sound as you pull away from my fingers.  Weak from the scissor, but feeling like I am back in this fight, I pursue, rising to my feet as you use the wall to rise at the same time.  As I approach, I fire a left, eyeing your ribs, hoping to draw down your guard, and then step in with my right, firing it up and at your head, but not as a punch---trying to wrap it around your neck and pull you down into a side headlock.  Yt

JaydenFights: You come back up with a plan to hurt me. You start with a shot at my ribs and I really don't wanna’ get hit there again so both arms go down to stand guard. But you switch course and then bring your arm up around my neck, your not-too-shabby arms bringing a good amount of pressure down onto my neck.  I grunt as my neck aches and the side of my face rubs against the sweaty side of your body, skin sliding smoothly against skin. I can't get worn down in a hold like this...not if I want to escape. I place my hand on your back and push you against the wall next to us, using my head as a battering ram in your side to make you release me. Mtc

JaydenFights: I bring my head back up and move it side to side, bringing a crack, moving the disks in my neck back into position.  I know you're going to be fast to react though so I make the next move quickly. I grab a handful of your soaked, chestnut hair and force you face against the stone wall, much like I did earlier. Only this time I have more sinister intentions in mind. Holding your in place with you hair, pressing your face into the hard surface I bring my hand down in between your legs and bring two fingers up, firing into your kitty. "Turnabout is fair play...bitch!" Shoving my fingers up further to add the exclamation to "bitch"..mtc

JaydenFights: I let them slide in and out of your wet lips, not being gentle as I poke and prod around every single area of your spot, getting as deep as anatomically possible with the length of my fingers. I give your hair some relief, but I have other plans for them. I bring my two fingers from the hand that was just in your hair and shove them in your mouth. Immediately passing by your tongue, I get them down towards your through, hoping to gag and choke you with them as I keep pounding away underneath you. "Let's see if I can make my fingers touch hmmm?!" yt

MishRocks: My arm wraps around your neck---on my tiptoes---and I yank your head down, bending you over, pushing the side of your face into my side as I start to squeeze your neck again.  I feel your smooth cheek against my ribs, and as I bring my left hand over to grab my right wrist to secure the hold, you push your head into me, hand on my back, and heave me into the wall.  I drop my arm, and you press me against the wall again, pushing into me, pinning me there by my hair.  I try to push backwards into you---having more strength now than the last time you tried this, but my struggles stop on a dime as you thrust two fingers up and into me from the back, trying to even the score.  mtc

MishRocks: My legs get rubbery as you thrust your fingers in deeper and deeper...rubbing me, roughly stimulating me, which is so fucking bizarre as we fight for our lives.  I manage to bring my hands up, placing my palms against the wall, trying to push myself away and hopefully turn around, when you release my hair and slide your hand up to my face, shoving them into my mouth, over my tongue---my gag reflex triggered as I cough and my tummy spasms, your other hand continuing to me brutally push in and out of me.  "Uuuuuuunghhhhh..." I moan, choking on your fingers, my kitty throbbing and drenched at your touch, begging for release. Mtc

MishRocks: My left hand goes to your left, trying to pull your fingers from my mouth as I gag and cough, my hips starting to gyrate a bit...and in desperation, I raise my foot and SLAM it down, hoping to smash it on your bare toes and back you off me.  Yt

JaydenFights: "That's right….choke, bitch" I say as I can see tears forming in your eyes, watering from the reflex that I hit spot on. Moving in and out of you is as smooth as ice given how sweaty my fingers already were and how wet you were becoming. I love the feeling of being so dominant over you, holding you in this brutal position. It doesn't last forever unfortunately as I feel your foot raise up and before I can do anything about it, it comes crashing down onto my foot, trapping it between the matts and the bony heel of your foot causing me to grunt out and stagger backwards. I rip my hands out of your mouth and kitty and stay on my feet, just panting as saliva drips from one hand and your goo drips from the other. Mtc

GOOD the voice booms.....

JaydenFights: I ball those hands back up into fists and approach you, ready to go back to work. I know you have to take a second to recover and breathe considering how far down my fingers were so I know that's about all the time I have. I grab your chin while you're coughing violently and cock back my right hand in a fist and send it hurdling right towards your nose. Yt

MishRocks: My foot slams down on yours, and you howl, pulling your hands away from me and backing up.  That gives me a moment to catch my breath---still coughing and sputtering from your choke. Fuck!  You’re so damned quick!  Before I know it, my chin is being held by your left hand, and your right fist is screaming at me.  I try and turn my head, and your fist collides with my left cheek, sending me staggering several steps to the right.  Just when I thought I was getting back into this......My hand goes to hold my cheek and I shake my head to try and clear it, bringing my left up and trying to move in a straight line back towards you... yt

JaydenFights: We've begun to turn this into a truly brutal turn of events with each move we throw at each other.  I don't hit my target exactly but I can tell by the way my hand is feeling that I did plenty to hurt you. I just wish I knew what our torturer wanted from us. I feel you move back into me with your left hand and I try to maneuver awkwardly with you. I try to wrap my arms around you and just let myself fall limp, my bigger weight bringing us both down to the mats beneath us, our bodies covered with sweat, our hair a mess as we both crash down onto our sides. Mtc

JaydenFights: I push up on my forearm and bring myself back up to a sitting position. From here I try to grab onto whatever is closest to me and it turns out to be your right arm and right leg. I grab a hold of each of them and then bring my own right foot into your ribs from my sitting position, placing you in a bow and arrow-like position. I wrench back on your limbs as I can feel your already damaged ribs bending around the sole of my foot, the sweat making it hard to grip your wrist and ankles but I make sure to dig in my nails for traction. I grunt and pull, bending your beautiful, shiny body in an awkward position, hoping to feed the puppet master’s needs with your screams. Yt

MishRocks: You save me the embarrassment of possibly swinging at you and totally missing by lunging at me, wrapping your arms around me and dropping deadweight, pulling me down with you.  On our sides, you are quicker as usual, gripping my right wrist and ankle, and, planting your foot in my side, stretch me by my limbs, pushing your foot into me and pulling my arm and leg back, digging your nails into my wrist probably to avoid slipping off me.  I cry out, your foot bending my ribs, your arm tearing at my shoulder muscle.  "Let go!!" I scream, trying to pull away from you, which just makes it hurt even more.  So instead, I try and roll toward you, but that just presses my ribs into your foot with more pressure.  "AAAAGH!!!"  I scream, unable to pull my arm or my leg free, cringing as your nails bite into my skin.  Yt

MORE!! the voice orders...

JaydenFights: The sounds you’re making let me know that I’m doing my job to perfection, stretching your frame far beyond the limits it was ever supposed to endure. Then that familiar, sinister voice commands more. Who am I to disappoint? I let go of your limbs for a mere moment and then quickly crawl over you, straddling your hips once again and looking down into your poor pathetic eyes. I bring my right hand up and backhand smack you right across the face, causing spit to fly from your mouth. Then I put both of my hands to good use. Mtc

JaydenFights: "Get ready to scream you worthless little whore." I say as I latch my left hand onto your left breast. Curling my hands and digging into them, I plunge my nails right into the soft orb, then drag them down over your nipple. I repeat the process until your tit is streaked red and bleeding and then do the exact same thing to the other one. My other hand in the meantime goes right back down between your legs. You offer a little resistance as first but I find my mark, bypassing your lips and going right for your clit. I pinch it between my thumb and my other four fingers and pulllllllll it as hard as I can, extending it out. Sweat drips down my face and onto your body. I'm aching and hurting but I don't even care. All I want to do is rip you to shreds. Your sex in my hand, being torn apart and the same fate for your breasts, that's exactly what I’m achieving. Yt

MishRocks: Just as I think I can endure no more, you mercifully release me, the torture on my limbs and ribs coming to an end.  As I try to bend my arm and bring it back in to my body, you crawl back to me, effortlessly pushing me to my back, and again straddle me.  My head snaps to the side as you backhand my face, and as I slowly turn my head back, ready to bring my own hands up to hurl fists at you, you latch on to my breast, clawing at it, raking nails into my flesh and then tearing down, ripping them over my nipple.  I again writhe under you, my hands going to grab your wrist as you start in on my other breast.  But then pain reaches a new apogee, as your other hand plunges between my legs, forcing your fingers into me, grabbing my clit and mtc

MishRocks: JERKING it, pulling at it!  No!!  NOOOO! I scream, arching my hips, trying to buck you off my weary body.  Holding your wrist with my left hand, I try and throw my right fist at your unprotected chest, using your breasts as targets and driving my knuckles into them as you tear into my sex.  I clamp my legs closed, trying to trap your hand still and minimize damage, as I throw punch after punch at you.  Yt

JaydenFights: You throw punches at me, making my breasts jiggle and sway beneath me. Using them as your punching bags hurts but only serves to anger me more as I let go of your clit and your breast simultaneously ending the mauling of both of them. I just want to go home. I just want this to end. Or at least that's what I thought... Something about this has woken some kind of brutal beast within me. Something violent and blood thirsty that just wants to hurt and torment. My eyes become almost soulless as I snarl. Mtc

JaydenFights: I bring my arms up and brush your arms aside, preventing them from landing another shot at my tits. I then bring both hands up and wrap them tight around your neck, gripping your sweaty neck and locking my thumbs together, digging them deep into your throat. My fingers pushing down on it as I sit high atop you, practically throttling you. A little bit of saliva comes out of your mouth and runs over my hand as I keep pressing down, hearing the gurgling and coughing that only acts as food to the beast inside of me, this violent animal that has completely taken over me in our mortal struggle. Yt

MishRocks: The punches slow when you release my clit, my kitty throbbing, almost radiating agonizing pain.  I look up at you---a position I have been in far too many times during this battle, and see a distant look in your eyes, anger, hatred.  I throw another punch, but you block it, and then with both of your arms, effortlessly swat my hands away as if they were flies, pushing them out to the side.  Then your hands drop to my throat, your fingers curling around my neck, your thumbs pressing in front, pushing down.  Immediately I start to cough again, gurgling, my mouth open, tears in my eyes...my body starts to thrash under you, feet kicking the floor, sweeping back and forth.  My hands fly to yours, trying to peel them from my neck as my face gets hot, my chest heaving as I start to wheeze.  Yt

EXCELLENT!  the voice booms.  MORE!

JaydenFights: I can see the fear and panic in your face and in your eyes and it spurs me on along with the voice that seems so pleased with my work up to this point. You bring your hands up and try to peel them off of your bruising throat but I barely even notice them as your oxygen deprived body paws weakly at them. I don't let go. I can't let go. Even if I personally wanted to, I couldn’t get my hands off of you. Something inside me just won't allow it. I press and squeeze as if your throat was putty in my hands. I bring my hands up with your neck still firmly in it and start to band your head against the mats. Keeping the choke still viciously on you, I bring your head up and smack it back down. Up and down, up and down, repeatedly while denying the oxygen you so desperately lust over as my arms practically shake with anger and hatred. I have become the embodiment of violence. Yt

MishRocks: My fingers paw at your hands clamped around my neck, but they do nothing, as my body gets weaker and I struggle to draw in any air at all.  You lift my head off the mat, still in your choke, and then slam it back down, rattling my oxygen-deprived brain.  I can't get enough air in now to even cough, my chest heaving but stuck in a vacuum, as you bring my head up again by the choke and then thrust it back down---over and over.  I hear the disembodied voice chuckle, encouraging you---MORE!!, and my arms drop limply to the mat as you continue to pound my head onto the floor.  My feet stop sweeping the mat as well, legs going limp as my eyes begin to glaze over.  Unable to speak, I mouth the words, hoping you can understand..."Fuck you, whore... yt

JaydenFights: The sound of violent thuds of your head bouncing against the mats is the only sound that is made besides your irrelevant wheezing and gasping. I can see it all happening now. You're fading and your limbs are going limp, it's just a matter of getting your head to follow suit. You look up at me through watery eyes and mouth out "Fuck you, whore" loud and clear without actually making a sound. "Enjoy hell...forever." I say as I let both of my hands let go of your now black and blue neck. I bring both of my hands together, interlocking my fingers into one big hammer fist. I raise it up above my head and with one last primal scream, bring it screaming down into your face, pounding your head against the mats with absolutely no budge at all. You don't move, eyes closed but taking in steady breaths now…but I’m not convinced. What if you're playing possum? I bring my fists back up and just keep screaming as I pound away at your face..left...right...left..right...over and over...and over....and over...yt

MishRocks: Through half-mast eyelids, I see you read my lips, and then hear you bid me well in hell.  Releasing my throat, you let my head drop to the mat, and instantly I respond with coughs and spasms.  Looking up, I see your hands---joined, and I simply can’t move in time---you double-fist hammer my head, slamming it into the mat.  My eyes close and my brain starts to slow---I can hear and feel, but my body no longer follows the brain's commands.  Thus I simply lay there as you pummel my face back and forth with your fists, registering the pain until my brain finally shuts down, and I am out.  Yt

FINISH IT!

JaydenFights: "Yes," I say almost mindlessly as I take my hands and place them on either side of your head.  I look at your face. The face of a girl once so full of beauty and life that is now bruised and swollen and battered, all at my vicious hands. I take the command and follow through. Both hands squeezing the side of your head, I make a quick jerk right and then a HARD jerk left, and the violent snapping sound tells the entire story as your head falls back down to the mat and lays there in an unnatural, elastic like position. I take a deep breath and stand back up to my feet. I look down at your broken corpse and spit right on your chest. I have no respect for the weak anymore. I look towards the ceiling and state something I never thought I would say. "I want my freedom. But I want my freedom to be here. I want to cleanse the world of weak little sluts like this one. I want to hurt and brutalize and kill. Let me be your partner, and I will entertain you to no end." I say, a completely changed woman than when I was dropped into this room.

~The End~
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
Re: The Death of a Soul---JaydenFights versus MishRocks
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 05:35:16 PM »
Really imaginative.  Loved it.

Scrib

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 04:34:35 PM »
Just fucking incredible!!  OMG I loved every bit of it :)  Thank you for sharing it with us!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 04:53:33 PM »
Damn. That was intense.

Damn.

Well done you two.

Damn.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Vanessa Marsh

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 12:17:01 AM »
Brava. That was deliciously dark, and so entertaining that I didn't mind that the violence got a bit more extreme than is my taste. Well done, both of you.
''It could have been-- it didn't have to be OBSCENE. I was prepared. But it's this, is it? No enigma, no dignity, nothing classical, portentous, only this-- a comic pornographer and a rabble of prostitutes.''

Offline Davina_Kesa

• Cheers
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 05:47:21 AM »
Nice one, reminds me of a movie called Raze. ;) Way to bring all the devious ones out.

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 08:14:39 PM »
Amazing fight and story Mish and Jayden! Im not usually into fights this kinda like dark and violent but you two did a wonderful job writing it and bringing out the emotions and excitement of the match. You're both amazing writers and I can't wait to read more of your stories! Thanks so much for sharing with us :)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 09:36:12 PM »
Brava. That was deliciously dark, and so entertaining that I didn't mind that the violence got a bit more extreme than is my taste. Well done, both of you.

Is there something ironic about his quote from a ghost?

I have a hard time with irony these days. Alannis Morrisette screwed up my definition of irony.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Vanessa Marsh

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 09:49:57 PM »

I have a hard time with irony these days. Alannis Morrisette screwed up my definition of irony.

I don't think so, my death here can be laid at the feet of boredom. (I'm the Eula Snopes of our time) And the less said about Ms. Morrisette, the better.
''It could have been-- it didn't have to be OBSCENE. I was prepared. But it's this, is it? No enigma, no dignity, nothing classical, portentous, only this-- a comic pornographer and a rabble of prostitutes.''

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 10:15:47 PM »

I don't think so, my death here can be laid at the feet of boredom. (I'm the Eula Snopes of our time) And the less said about Ms. Morrisette, the better.

Holy crap on a cracker, a Faulkner reference?

As a recovering English major, that reference and the amazingness of the above log are both contributing to a potential relapse.

Offline Vanessa Marsh

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 10:49:32 PM »

Holy crap on a cracker, a Faulkner reference?

As a recovering English major, that reference and the amazingness of the above log are both contributing to a potential relapse.

Bless your heart for getting it! (And for not being a pedant. Obviously, Boredom or disillusionment where the potential motivators, but her death was certainly not a peaceful affair.)

Offline Aleena

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 12:57:09 AM »
OMFG - AMAZING match - probably one of the most intense I have ever read.  I can only imagine what it would have felt like as one the participants.

Excellent.

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 12:55:18 PM »
What a Cool story :)
I love it!!!
XD yeah~?

Offline banshi

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 07:18:01 PM »
Damn! You bitches are nasty!  My kinda girls.

Dunno why people are talking about ghosts.  wtf.  Is that coz the Mish girl got offed?

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 06:42:53 PM »
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback!!  :)  This was a bit of a departure for me---a much darker story-line, so I'm relieved you're liking it.  And, of course, it's a wonderful vehicle to highlight Jayden's tremendous talent!

Thanks again.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)