News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Who Wins Bout And How  Badly?

Hot Babe Barely Beats Ugly Girl
Hot Babe Bruises Ugly Girl Up
Hot Babe Knocks Ugly Girl Out
Ugly Girl Barely Beats Hot Babe
Ugly Girl Bruises Hot Babe Up
Ugly Girl Knocks Hot Babe OUt

Hot Babe Vs. Ugly Girl

• 4 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Hot Babe Vs. Ugly Girl
« on: October 09, 2008, 05:55:11 AM »
A hot 24 year old blonde starts making fun of an ugly high school girl at a party.  The ugly girl's face reddens.

"You gonna cry and go home, ugly little baby."  It's too much to bear for the ugly girl.  She must either run home or fight.  She chooses the later and charges the blonde.  They lock hands as the crowd disperses and makes ample room for them to fight.  Who wins and how badly?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 08:10:18 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Hot Babe Vs. Ugly Girl
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 04:47:57 AM »
the so called ugly girl, isn't. And this kinda thing happened to me at school. Being overweight and with very bad eyesight I got tormented badly till I learned I could thump the other kids hard. And I did. And they stopped tormenting me.

I'm not happy or proud now that I was the school bully but it seemed the only way to cope then.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 06:47:00 AM »
Hot babe may need to apologize as ug-- (the less attractive one) is getting the best of her right now.  She seems to be going for the face.  Hot babe is still confident she can take the young girl.  Thanks for your input, Peccavi.  Here's another small pic of hot babe.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 10:39:50 PM »
Peccavi The Big Brunette Bully, I don't think the hot babe would have a chance against you.  She's way too petite.  How big are you?  Tell me what you'd do to the hot blonde.

Rick

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 04:24:47 AM »
Okay, this is a wrap on hot babe vs. ugly girl.  It was pretty much a tie but ugly girl seemed to have a bit more punching power and motivation.  The two fight it out long and hard--each getting in some good blows.  But ugly girl gets the hot babe on her back toward the end of the fight and bloodies her up pretty good.  The hot babe gets away and gets some good shots in on ugly girl.  But a haymaker from ugly girl comes out of nowhere and knocks her down again.  When all is said and done, ugly girl is declared the winner.  She has a few bruises and a bloody lip but she manages to bloody hot babes nose and mouth and give her a black eye.  In this case, the winner is the one with the least amount of woulds--ugly girl.

Rick