News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife-fight Fantasyland

• 133 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Re: Wife-fight Fantasyland
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2020, 11:17:51 PM »
Attention potential residents. We have just completed construction of 2 new swimming pools in our community. One is strictly nude swimming. It's sure to be a hit with the husbands. We've had several wife spats break out already between jealous women. My wife Maureen was involved in one of them. One sexy wife was checking out my pride and joy and my wife told her that if she took a picture it would last longer. The other wife took exception to the comment and before I knew it they had one another by the labia. Maureen is scheduled to catfight the other wife sometime soon.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2020, 12:46:36 AM »
Well now. Seems like Marc and I will be using that pool. It is going to be a favorite spot in the community

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2020, 07:27:19 PM »
Well now. Seems like Marc and I will be using that pool. It is going to be a favorite spot in the community
Looking forward to putting you on Maureen's fight card. It will be a blast seeing you and my wife going bush to bush. I would also entertain the idea of a nasty cockfight with Marc for your pleasure if you so desire.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2020, 08:31:39 PM »
Hmmm, the things you find out in the local weekly:

New couples Vanessa and Mark, Dawne (wicked) and Ed

How come I have fought both of these sluts before and never heard about their men, are they ashamed of them, or just don't want to risk losing them to classier and finer women?

I'll have to make it a point to welcome the guys to the neighborhood, while the 'ladies' are seeking the nearest corner bar.

BTW   My Tim would never go to that bar, I forbid it

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2020, 02:43:16 AM »
Lol, funny."Forbiding",that's a laugh.I'm sure if Ed and Mark went down to the corner bar and Vanessa and I were there,Tim would stroll his butt right on over there too.I think I'll try and apply for a liquor licence and open a bar in this community.I'll call it Come Get Some.All the winning ladies drink for free after there matches and all the losers have to stay home and lick their wounds,Tim would be there celebrating with the victors as well as the rest of us.Maybe I'll call it Catt Scratch Fever.I'll have to think about the name as several are coming to mind.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2020, 05:05:58 PM »
I wonder what old home movies would be trotted out, and video tapes, before cell phones became common place.  I am sure that seeing  us wives in their hairstyles of yesteryear, scratching and clawing would inspire us to relive past glories.  I know the husbands are eager to see my two ancient tapes.  Who knows, perhaps a movie or tape of Dee twisting someone's tits will show up?

Fantasyland will live up to its name, I am sure.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2020, 06:46:36 PM »
I wonder what old home movies would be trotted out, and video tapes, before cell phones became common place.  I am sure that seeing  us wives in their hairstyles of yesteryear, scratching and clawing would inspire us to relive past glories.  I know the husbands are eager to see my two ancient tapes.  Who knows, perhaps a movie or tape of Dee twisting someone's tits will show up?

Fantasyland will live up to its name, I am sure.
Maybe it's your fat tits Dee will be twisting Linda. I understand she's moving into your neighborhood. Good luck, Bitch !

« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 11:00:26 PM by mauler maureen »

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2020, 07:11:05 PM »
Great news for our community of catfighting wives. Mortgages just approved for several women of color and their catfight loving mates.  I do look forward, as does my husband, to sinking my claws into some Black or Latina Bitches thick growth of pussy fur and ripping out  a good amount of the straggly short hairs. Have to make sure they're on my fight schedule.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2023, 06:56:25 PM »
Phase III of our condo development is now taking applications. These promise to fill up fast. Don;t miss out on this golden opportunity to put your wife out there on display and put her catfighting skills to the test. Living here has been a thrill a minute. Here a catfight, there a catfight, everywhere a catfight. The battles have been hellacious. Wives refusing to be beaten in front of their husbands.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2023, 11:17:18 AM »
What about a special resort for single ladies and single men.
They are called nominees. Every month there will be a date event.
One event for the wifes with the single men and one for the husbands
with the single ladies. If a lover or a mistress was found they are
allowed to challenge the wife or the husband over there Places in the town.
A defeated wife or husband is banned from the coupletown and will be
placed to the singleresort.
Lucky, to Sandrine's hilarious suggestion, as mayor you might want to consider the mistress thing. Many men have their favorite mistresses. And many mistresses are either divorced or deliberately unmarried, trying to wrest the man they love from his wife or share him with her. Other mistresses are hunters who consider other men as their prey, and they get great pleasure and explosive adrenaline when they take them by any means from their women, becoming mistresses of their cocks and tongues. And of course they fight each other furiously and wildly. For the wife, it's her most sworn and yet most desirable rival. Which she has to defeat in order to prove to her husband that she is the best woman, and of course to beat the shit out of mistress, letting off steam and adrenaline and at least for a while to keep mistress' hands and pussy away from her husband's cock. You, as mayor of catfighttown, could set aside some land for mistress's little neighborhood. And make a mistress day when mistress-hunters will claim a man they like and fight over him with his wife. And others, on the other hand, will fight with the wife of a particular man they also think is theirs. And in case of victory, these ladies will take them for an agreed time. Or the wife must win the mistress fight to take her husband back.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2023, 04:50:37 PM »
What about a special resort for single ladies and single men.
They are called nominees. Every month there will be a date event.
One event for the wifes with the single men and one for the husbands
with the single ladies. If a lover or a mistress was found they are
allowed to challenge the wife or the husband over there Places in the town.
A defeated wife or husband is banned from the coupletown and will be
placed to the singleresort.
Lucky, to Sandrine's hilarious suggestion, as mayor you might want to consider the mistress thing. Many men have their favorite mistresses. And many mistresses are either divorced or deliberately unmarried, trying to wrest the man they love from his wife or share him with her. Other mistresses are hunters who consider other men as their prey, and they get great pleasure and explosive adrenaline when they take them by any means from their women, becoming mistresses of their cocks and tongues. And of course they fight each other furiously and wildly. For the wife, it's her most sworn and yet most desirable rival. Which she has to defeat in order to prove to her husband that she is the best woman, and of course to beat the shit out of mistress, letting off steam and adrenaline and at least for a while to keep mistress' hands and pussy away from her husband's cock. You, as mayor of catfighttown, could set aside some land for mistress's little neighborhood. And make a mistress day when mistress-hunters will claim a man they like and fight over him with his wife. And others, on the other hand, will fight with the wife of a particular man they also think is theirs. And in case of victory, these ladies will take them for an agreed time. Or the wife must win the mistress fight to take her husband back.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I think you might be on to something.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2023, 05:29:32 PM »
Of course the aging unattached wanna be mistress thinks the idea of allowing whores and harlots into 'Luckyville', in their own ghetto is a good idea.

There should only be classy respectable wives and significant others allowed, or the contests would be meaningless gutter brawls.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2023, 05:05:03 AM »
I'd want each woman to be dressed in a (white or light blouse, dark skirt, no bra, no pantyhose, barefoot). Then, of course, rip the other's blouse. That would be sexy as hell.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2023, 12:38:13 AM »
I'd want each woman to be dressed in a (white or light blouse, dark skirt, no bra, no pantyhose, barefoot). Then, of course, rip the other's blouse. That would be sexy as hell.
Well we will see if someone shows up...
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women