News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife-fight Fantasyland

• 133 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Wife-fight Fantasyland
« on: February 16, 2016, 06:54:27 AM »
I often fantasize about living in a suburban town where it is mandatory for all the wives to fight other wives. Each wife residing in this fantasy town would have to fight another wife of their husband's choosing. Every wife would be required to fight once a month. Every night there would be a different wife vs wife catfight that all residents could attend. There would be an arena with a dirt pit where the fights take place. My fantasy includes a special section in this arena where all the husbands could be close to the action and jerk off while watching the wives fight it out.

How many husbands on here are willing to re-locate to this town with me?

Is there anything you would want to add to this fantasy? 

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
Re: Wife-fight Fantasyland
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 12:42:30 PM »
Sounds like my favorite vacation spot.

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 04:20:35 PM »
as the first woman to reply here: yes, this quite a creative famtasy! I'd say more styles that always catfight, put a few vacations in the year, have SOME rules or I'd leave home, let the guys fight for us, maybe some mixed action- might not meet your fantasy but might meed you wife's/gf- and than she get to pick, maybe somehow provide for different scenes..and if someone is fighting me  every week yer gonna need a good urgent care facility nearby.

anyway, very interesting fantasy..I'd live there...for a while.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 04:39:39 PM »
Of course there would be limited rules to keep things safe between the catfighting ladies : No punching, no kicking or scratching of the face, nothing that would result in permanent damage, etc.

I also think the addition of a husband's weekly 'cockfight challenge night' is a super idea. It would give the wives something to discuss and to look forward to. The wives would also be provided with a special section in the arena where they can be in close proximity to the cockfighting husbands and masturbate while watching till their heart's content.

Any other ideas out there?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 05:16:45 PM »
I'd love for there to be hard feelings after one of the fights, and the two women meet in private.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »
I believe it would be fun to have "special events" nights so that the neighborhood members could have more latitude to participate in like a messy wrestling night (mud, oil, jello, etc), boxing, couple's matches, tit fighting, cat fights, etc. That way, a participant could sign up to participate in contests that they wish to participate in just in case they may not want to merely engage in a cat fight all of the time.  There could even be a "challenge board" in the community center for all to see where one could even "call out" and issue challenges to specific members one wants to fight. Of course, the men can also box, wrestle, cockfight, or whatever event they want to participate as well.  And I recommend having the men's and women's events on different nights so they can be fully attended.
All great suggestions.

Offline SexyMelly

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 05:39:13 PM »
This would be hot
pretty sure there would be a lot of fighting in order to fuck pther wives hubbies;)
So when is this relocation happening? Lol
I love taking other womens hubbies;)

Offline Rob_JulieUK

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 12:20:39 AM »
Sounds like our ideal sort of place - we'd definitely rent Anne's holiday home off her when it was free or maybe even lodge with her   :)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 12:54:49 AM »
How about putting together a "travel team", to fight women from a rival cul-de-sac in town?

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 12:22:19 PM »
very good idea,  I would love live on such development 

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 01:40:44 PM »
Nice one Lucky, had/have similar one myself, I live in a neighborhood where the wives/women agree any issues are settled woman to woman in the backyard, bikinis. On the spot riffs can be settled immediately so long as the husbands of the wives are there to witness. The spontaneous fights do not require bikinis if it is that much a heat of the moment  confrontation but the fighters will proceed to one of the backyards, shoes off of course.

When the women first agree to this they have a tournament to decide who is the Queen Catfight Bitch of the neighborhood/block!

Catfight rules, hair pulling, face slapping, body punching, breast attacks, push kicks and wrestling allowed along with wedgies.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 08:09:47 PM »
I could live there, wife no way. But sounds fun

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 09:04:03 PM »
Lucky, I never dreamed that so many husbands would buy into your wife-fighting fantasyland idea. I'm just glad that I'm a part of it. But, remember, I don't want you checking out that ass on the Bitch next door, or I may just have to cripple her sex-life a little. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 06:26:40 PM »
The husband of each cat-fighting wife would be required to pick his own wife's attire for her to fight in. It can range anywhere from fully clothed to nude.

My personal preference would be to see the wives fight naked.........nothing to grab hold of except hair, tits, pubes and vulva. I'm calling for a moving van today.

Offline SexyMelly

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 07:59:24 PM »
The husband of each cat-fighting wife would be required to pick his own wife's attire for her to fight in. It can range anywhere from fully clothed to nude.

My personal preference would be to see the wives fight naked.........nothing to grab hold of except hair, tits, pubes and vulva. I'm calling for a moving van today.
Naked is always best;)
I love taking other womens hubbies;)