News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Who Wins This Brutal Fight And How Badly?

Discus Girl Barely Wins Fight
Discus Girl Bloodies and Bruises Two Blonde Sluts
Discus Girl Knocks Two Blonde Sluts Out Cold
Two Blonde Sluts Barely Win Fight
Two Blond Sluts Bloody And Bruise Discus Girl
Two Blonde Sluts Knock Discus Girl Out Cold

Two Blonde Sluts Vs. Discus Girl

• 5 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Two Blonde Sluts Vs. Discus Girl
« on: October 09, 2008, 07:55:37 AM »
This is a two-on-one fight.  Two blonde sluts (mid-twenties) are caught near a girls locker room trying to sell drugs to a couple high school girls.  A track meet has just ended and a heavy-set, pissed-off discus thrower heads to the locker room to take a shower after having her worst meet ever.  She sees the two skinny blonde sluts and gets even angrier.  She's an athlete and doesn't smoke or drink.  Her cousin almost died from drugs that some other women had sold to her cousin recently.  She promptly shoves the two blonde sluts inside the girl's locker area, locks the door and confronts them.

"Ain't nobody gets away selling drugs at my school, sluts!  I'm gonna tear you both apart right here and now."

The blondes are frightened but start to surround the girl. 

"Yeah, I'd like to see you try, fatso," one says.

The fight is on.  Who wins and how badly?  Comments welcome on how bad the beating is from either side.

foghorn

Re: Two Blonde Sluts Vs. Discus Girl
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 12:32:14 PM »
the 2 stupid blondes will be totally dominated and smoothered by the "black big mama", then she will put them in the lalaland and make them run in shame in front of a big crew...agree?

gregory55

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 07:04:50 PM »
The blondes would be in serious trouble here.  Black girls are usually the toughest between whites and blacks.  And blondes are typically the weakest and prissiest of white women.  Also, this black girl is fat and strong--the toughest of all women--and is very angry.  The white girls are gonna get the daylights beat out of them.

But behind locked doors, the humongous teen probably brutally beats both blondes down, though she could do what she wanted with them, grabs both by the back of the neck, walks the wobbly pair of sluts to the stalls and takes turns dunking their heads in the toilet.  Only after getting them good and drenched will she march them outside and humiliate them, parading them before the other girls who will all just laugh at them. 

I'd really hate to be either of these women facing that fat black girl.  She looks like she can really whoop some major slut ass.  Girls in glasses look more docile but that's deceiving.  The blondes would be slaughtered. If it's an inner-city school, they'd be lucky to walk away at all.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 07:17:11 PM by gregory55 »

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 10:10:57 PM »
yeah i think the blondes are done for i wouldnt wanna fight her myself :o
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 04:56:05 AM »
Thanks for your comments, Gregory and Holly.  It sure looks like the two blonde sluts are going to get a major beating.  Just the thought of getting caught in a high school with that girl and your pants down (pun intended-ha!)  The girl's arms are probably bigger than both blondes' legs . . . and those legs are lethal. 

I bet the fat discus-thrower has something special cooked up for the girl in the hat.  And I bet she doesn't waste a bead of sweat givin' it to her.  Those little tits look like a nice first target . . . and have you ever heard of a blue jean wedgie?  Stay tuned.

Rick
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 06:45:21 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 06:40:28 AM »
The votes are in.  It's pretty unanimous here.  The black shot put girl would probably destroy the two skinny blondes.  She outweighs them by a ton, is many times stronger, plus she's pissed at them because of the drugs that hurt her family member.  Her anger would catapult her strength to an even greater degree.  And the two blondes would seriously get their asses kicked.

A fight like this could actually have a disasterous outcome.  Very scary.  Hopefully the women would survive the beating the girl would give them.  The woman's fate would be contingent upon the girl's mercy.  Even so, they'd still come out of the fight looking like they'd been put through a meat grinder.

Black girls are tough enough as it is.  And there's no female out there that's tougher than a fat black girl.  Just watch some of the You Tube Girl fights if you need proof.  Contrarily, skinny white blondes are many times the weakest and worst fighters of all women.  Theres no mystery as to who would win between a fat black girl and skinny blonde, no matter how young the black girl or how old the blonde.  A 27 year-old woman I worked with actually had a 14 year old black girl ask her if she wanted to fight her at one of our softball games.  This girl wasn't all that fat but she outweighed the 27 year-old blonde.  The fight didn't happen but I have no doubt the white woman would've gotten her ass kicked.

Another time, about ten years ago at bike week in Daytona, a girlfriend of mine headed off to take a leak at a rally.  We were out at a camping ground and the ladies restroom was a mess.  She decided to take a walk in the woods and find a private place to go.  Sherry was 28, about 5'5" and 118 lbs--blonde, blue-eyed and very sexy.  She was clad in a tight pair of dark blue Levi's (great ass), Harley boots, sleeveless leather jacket--with a black leather choker on her neck and her blonde hair in a ponytail.  Anyway, as told by her, it was dusk.  She had just finished peeing and was zipping up her blue jeans when she felt someone grab her arm rather firmly.  When she turned her head she was looking up at some huge black girl who was probably no more than fifteen or sixteen.  A couple other big black girls were standing nearby.

"Hey, you white beech, tis (sic) ain't no ray-room," the fat black girl said. 

Sherry said the girl was at least 6'4" and no less than four hundred pounds.  She could barely understand what she was saying.  "All I know is that I was getting whiplash just looking up at this girl . . . and my heart was fluttering like a marathoner's because all three girls looked like they wanted to execute me right then and there--just for pissing on the lousy ground.  I was scared shitless."  She politely told the girl to let go of her arm, and that she was sorry that she had peed in front of them.  They were minors.  Maybe it offended them.  The girl released her relentless grip on my girlfriend's arm about a minute later.  She was obviously very slow mentally. 

"Then all of a sudden she slaps a front bearhug on me and picks me up.  She squishes the heck out of me in her immensely fat arms . . . and my tits and face are practically buried in the folds of this girl's chest and shoulder fat.  I thought she was going to squeeze the life out of me.  The next thing I know she pulls me up higher.  My head's hanging over the girl's shoulder and her hands on now gripping the bottom of my ass.  All I know is that the girl had pretty much immobilized me.  I couldn't move.  She was as strong as an ox."

"Let her go, Tina," one of the friend's said.  "My sister's a bit slow.  Sorry."

"That's okay.  I was afraid she was going to hurt me."

"Oh, she would if I let her," the girl said.  "Wasn't but a couple days ago that another skinny white biker chick came back here to pee.  But she wasn't too polite and Tina laid her out with one punch.  Tina doesn't like white people. But I guess we'll let you go.  Just stay off our property or next time you won't be so lucky."

"Okay."  It took a few seconds but the girl finally released my girlfriend who promptly lost her footing and fell on her ass. 

"Shit," yelled Sherry. 

"White beech fall down."

"No shit," said Sherry.  The response came out a bit rude and obviously upset the girl.  Sherry was lying on her back in some tall weeds at the edge of the woods.  She saw the rusty old shanty that the girls lived in as she glanced to her left.  The next thing she knew the girl was standing over her and looking down with her moon size face. 

"Me wanna step on white beech," she said, as she placed her large, extra wide gym shoe on the stomach of my girlfriend.  "Maybe me stomp you in ground."

"Please . . . oh please don't," said Sherry.  She was practically crying.  But seconds later she felt a grip on her leather vest and belt . . . and the next thing she knew she was on her feet.

"She hoisted me up as if I weighed nothing which I probably did to her."

With her hand on Sherry's shoulder she angrily points to the woods.  "Skinny white beech go now! . . . Skinny white beech go now! . . . Skinny white beech go now . . . OR I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!!"

Sherry took off running.  All I know is that she took forever to pee, and she seemed extremely winded when she returned to our group.  She didn't tell me about the incident until the next day.  That's when she told me she had never been more frightened in her life.  "That girl wouldn've squashed me like a gnat."

I guess that closes out this poll and fight.  As for the skinny blondes out there, it would be most prudent to stay clear of a fat black girl.  Get in her path and you could have the treads of her gym shoes imprinted into the ass of your jeans.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 07:16:31 AM by bikemanrick »