News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Short Erotic Match Under Blanket

• 3 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
A Short Erotic Match Under Blanket
« on: February 23, 2016, 03:32:59 PM »
Another Quick Sexual Tussle With My Sex Rival - Hope You All Like It

Devi: Already wrapped my nude body with my blanket around myself a little tighter, writing for you to come inside my bed room, this blanket is not small, enough for two of us, my body burning with pure lust & desire. For long minutes laying on my back on the king size bed, almost crazy for you now, we agreed to fuck each other today in a love making match – YT

Diane.: I enter your room...and see you wrapped in the blanket on the large king bed.....I smile then smirk and slowly undress as you watch me...I slide my mini dress down over my hips and my thick thighs and it drops to the floor...reaches and unsnaps my bra and my 38C's fall free......my huge nipples beginning to stiffen....I slide my thong off exposing my mature fat pussy....I rub my pussy and sits on the side of the bed yt

Devi: Drinking your body with my eyes. You slowly stripping nude, GASP with sudden Erotic Rush, Open my blanket and throw it on the bed and come at you nude. Immediately we two go nose to nose, boob to boob. I can feel your nipples pulsing, throbbing against my own. I can feel the heat pouring off each other body, warming my own voluptuous flesh, promising so much more – YT

Diane.: I gasp and moans as our bodies make contact...your big tits meeting mine and our nipples immediately start poking at each other.....as I slide into you I press my lower body into yours as i breathe heavy....my mound against yours,,,,I rake my long thick cxnt lips up and down on your smooth lips...I lean forward and nibbles on your ear,,,,,my body filled with excitement as it's been so long since I’ve been in the bed with you yt

Devi: "Come inside the Blanket" Whisper at you Ear & Slowly open the edge of the blanket to let you in, the erotic feelings running through my spine with feeling your cxnt lips alone my slit, wet lips on my ear. OFFFFFF GASP Again. Feeling your warm breath on my face. My whole body is raging with sexual tension. I involuntarily licked my dry lips while hissing again "Come Inside". Slipping my body inside the blanket seductively, with a horny smile – YT

Diane.: I pull the blanket over me and slides inside. My legs brushed against yours...I whisper in your ear...."you're such a horny little bitch, aren't you? You want to get fucked today don't you? well guess what I'm going to fuck you silly"....I pull the blanket right and rolls over on top of you...looking down into your eyes...my tits dangling....I maneuver and roll my hips until my mound is on yours.....again I rub my pussy lips up and down on yours this time detecting some wetness...I begin to slowly grind into you as I try to take control yt

Devi: MMMMMMMMMM. You are so active inside the blanket. "Yes I am hot, and you too." Arms and legs immediately wrapped around the other warm body under the blankets as we two enjoying and relishing our sexual encounter. Our faces are so close together. We both moaning joyfully as our massive tits crushing tight, firm flesh hot with tension and electrical sensations, stiff nipples grinding into each other. Wriggling against each other, even as our long, strong legs twined and rubbed, both delighting in the friction of firm flesh caressing flesh. Bare feet running over strong calves, stroking and caressing. Firm bellies clapped and slid against each other "OHHHHH Fuck You Bitch" Moaning in Burning Lust as you grinding your hot cxnt against mine - YT

Diane.: moaning...gasping as you grind back into me....you sense my equal hotness and horniness...this will be a tough battle I know but one of us will be fully drained...as my heart pounds I pick up speed and begins to grind and thrust faster and faster...our bodies glued together...a sticky moisture between our thighs as our cxnts battle for control...squishy sounds ...the heat in the bed intensifies as our nipples and our hot cxnts are now in full combat yt

Devi: The pleasure is delicious, and we both are hungry for each other, our bodies moving in a slow, hard rhythm as we rubbing and rubbing & ground our naked flesh with wild abandon. I pull your head back down to mine to lock our mouths, our excited tongues dancing and playing in our mouths. Our throbbing clits already swelled up from our labia and we moaned tortuously as I felt our burning sex horns strike directly on each other, rubbing head to head, caressing and grinding into each other with excruciating force - OHHHHHHH DIANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YT

Diane.: Ohhhh Goddddddd.....My clit you bitch...my clit so sensitive...it throbs as your clit strikes mine and sends waves through my body, I quickly pull away a bit to get some relief for my clit then thrusts back trying to cover and smother your clit with my throbbing swollen sex horn....I keep rolling my hips as we seem to be grinding and fucking in perfect rhythm...the speed and the intensity increasing as I begin to pant and breathe harder...I mumble...."you're going to flow like a river for me, aren't you bitch?" yt

Devi: I am shirking in the incredible sensations, the building heat in my rolling tits, the pressure in my pulsing nipples, the furnace and tension radiating from between my legs. Love the feeling your tongue dancing in my mouth, your hot breath and sweet spit mixing with mine. Throbbing clits grating against each other with constant pressure, two enflamed organs filling our writhing bodies with ecstasy. Our bodies trembling with sexual power. “Oh, Fucckkkk!!! YESSSS!!” I shrieked. My hips bucked high and I ejaculate hard, my warm cum jetting out, injecting into yours. BITCHHHHHH I AM CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - OOOOO HHHHH MMMMM YYYYYY GGGG OOOO DDDDD - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - DIANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - YT

Diane.: yesss yessss yessss CUM you slut!!!! CUM for the QUEEN....I feel your warm sex juices drenching my cxnt and sliding down our legs....but not content until I give you more I continue grinding and fucking you through the slimy creamy juices trying to totally drain you and fuck you through the mattress....my body on fire too as I try to fight back an orgasm yt

Devi: Groaned with delight as I am feeling the wet heat saturate my cxnt, spread on my sweat-damp belly. The sensation just too much. Crying out in joy, ramming my pussy up into your twat as hard as I can, even hands pulling on your ass, pulling your cxnt in deeper. FUCK YOU DIANEEEEEEEEEEE - I am in heaven now, Gushing and gushing – YT

Diane.: Yessss yesssss yessssss...give it all to me.....you know I can out fuck you every time.....cxnts tight together as my fat mature pussy is covered with your sex.....I lean and kiss you but keep grinding wanting to get every last drop from your gushing cxnt yt

Devi: Now collapse on my back under your hot and nude body, gasping for breath, my body totally spent now and sweaty, still limbs twined, flesh wet with sweat, lower torsos and inner thighs slick with cum. The sweat and ejaculate pooled in my navels and creating a sensual suction. The smell of sex suffused the room. OH MY GOD, almost lost my strength to move – YT

Diane.: You are totally drained....I slide off you knowing what I just did to you and how your body feels.....as I lay beside you I wrap a leg over yours and starts rubbing my pussy.....covered with your sex....I suck on my fingers and then begins fingering myself yt

Devi: Slowly regain my strength and seeing you fingering, FUCKKKK even I just had a huge orgasm but still my cxnt muscles start constricting suddenly. I pull you down on my body and my ass & hips thrusting up pumping, sliding and grinding my cxnt deep, deep into your hot, wet pussy, your swollen clit scouring my soaked vagina until it slickly rammed into my sex horn. Shuddered in pleasure and moan loud, our hard, hot clits stroking and rubbing on each other, as our burning cxnts sucking and rippling and squeezing at each other. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - YT

Diane.: You want more bitch? I scream out....grinding and fucking again....knowing you have nothing left....I thrust and grinds hard as I feel my body on fire....my big tits bouncing as i drive into you meeting your thrusts yt

Devi: We almost devouring each other. Feeling the incredible tension in our bodies building to an unbearable level. Mashing our swollen, throbbing tits nipple to nipple. Reaching around each other’s hips to grab and sink clawed fingers into the other’s round, rippling ass. Nose to nose, eye to eye, whimpered and cried out in each other’s faces as we fucking to the end. – YT

Diane.: oh godd...NOOO NOOO NOOOO I scream out as I finally lose control and my body starts rushing and explodes....I cum...Gushing...spraying your pussy with my sticky creamy sex....I squirt and squirt as my body spasms yt

Devi: At last our bodies finally exploded with a devastating, shared, simultaneous orgasm. Hot cum bubbled out from between the succulent flesh of our locked and convulsing cxnts. Throw back our heads and scream in mind-shattering pleasure. Pulling on each other’s asses frantically, keeping our bodies plastered together, arching our backs to ram swollen, thick tit meat together even harder. Eyes wide with astonishment. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDD - YT

Diane.: OH GODDD my body quivering as our cxnts kiss....our sex mixed together and runs down our smooth hot thighs....my head spinning as my heart pounds....knowing how bad we both wanted and needed this yt

Devi: Both Spent totally, I am in bad condition. Two huge orgasm almost finished me off, just lying there satisfied – END

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:33:28 PM by Devi2014 »

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
Re: A Short Erotic Match Under Blanket
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 09:25:41 AM »
Awesome fight as always :)

Offline SexyMelly

Re: A Short Erotic Match Under Blanket
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 04:13:59 PM »
Wow this is soo hot<3
I want this haha