News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

XCWL Launched

• 36 Replies

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Re: XCWL Launched
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2016, 04:15:59 AM »
I didn't make the wrestling sim software i found it on the internet up to know the only thing i figured out about it
is how to add fighters and reset the fighter records back to zero. I am going to try to figure out how to add
moves to the simulater as upto now all i can add are finishing moves
Ah, disappointing...

But anyway, thank you for the clarification. Look's like I'll need to keep pressing on with my own sim.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline wrestling_pi

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2016, 02:04:53 PM »
Friend on a site sent me to this thread.

I'm the guy who wrote the original software and I gotta be honest, this is awesome that someone took it and went off with it.

I believe this version did not let you add moves, although the version I have done since (not released) does let you add moves, and strings for the moves.  Originally I made it as a home project, and using poser I created renders for each of the moves, so you would essentially watch the match as it happened through poser renders.  Some of those things would be impossible as a sim released that let you make your own wrestlers, so I'd have to change some things.

But found this thread and I think it's awesome.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2016, 04:53:41 PM »
Friend on a site sent me to this thread.

I'm the guy who wrote the original software and I gotta be honest, this is awesome that someone took it and went off with it.

I believe this version did not let you add moves, although the version I have done since (not released) does let you add moves, and strings for the moves.  Originally I made it as a home project, and using poser I created renders for each of the moves, so you would essentially watch the match as it happened through poser renders.  Some of those things would be impossible as a sim released that let you make your own wrestlers, so I'd have to change some things.

But found this thread and I think it's awesome.
You made this possible? That's awesome! Are you still working on the updated version?
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2016, 05:22:45 PM »
Is there some working download link? The idea is awesome, and i'd like to try it

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2016, 01:21:28 AM »
how do i use this i´ve seen this on the thread but don´t now how to use it
can someone explain it clear??

Offline wrestling_pi

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 02:01:02 PM »
Let me continue to work out kinks on a version that lets you edit the moves and strings.  I'm attempting to slim down some of the backend stuff because it's kind of out of control at the moment.  But I've got a plan in place that will hopefully make it a bit easier to use.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 06:38:48 PM »
Link is not working.((((  Fix it, pleaaase!