News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

This isn't a catfight story, but

• 7 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
This isn't a catfight story, but
« on: March 26, 2016, 01:06:09 AM »
https://www.wattpad.com/  is a site to write stories on, and I'm an author there. My story, which will be updated every few days (stories are written in parts) features a heroine I've called Petal, whose taking down a criminal gang, all of whom are beautiful girls. Petal knows how to fight, so lots of violence is visited on the criminal cuties,! We've all seen films with heroines like Xena, Hit-Girl etc and their opponents are almost entirely men, so to promote gender equality, in my story the villains are girls. Well, that's my excuse! But I am trying to write a story that works as a story, not just endless violence, though there's plenty of that. I'm not submitting the tale here, as it isn't a catfight story, but a crime story with lots of catfighting, as the bad guys are girls.
You need to join Wattpad to read it, but that's free. Search authors for Homersdad (one word) and you'll see a story titled 'They call her Petal'. You can leave comments if you wish.

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: This isn't a catfight story, but
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 12:18:58 PM »
https://www.wattpad.com/  is a site to write stories on, and I'm an author there. My story, which will be updated every few days (stories are written in parts) features a heroine I've called Petal, whose taking down a criminal gang, all of whom are beautiful girls. Petal knows how to fight, so lots of violence is visited on the criminal cuties,! We've all seen films with heroines like Xena, Hit-Girl etc and their opponents are almost entirely men, so to promote gender equality, in my story the villains are girls. Well, that's my excuse! But I am trying to write a story that works as a story, not just endless violence, though there's plenty of that. I'm not submitting the tale here, as it isn't a catfight story, but a crime story with lots of catfighting, as the bad guys are girls.
You need to join Wattpad to read it, but that's free. Search authors for Homersdad (one word) and you'll see a story titled 'They call her Petal'. You can leave comments if you wish.

Hi! I do love this type of stories, more than a catfight story.
What a pity your good gal wins so easy any figth vs larger bad girls. I'm only into thin heroines beaten by heavier stronger bad women, or almost taking a lot of beating before winning at the end.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 12:19:36 PM by krispin »

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 11:48:27 PM »
Hi krispin, it's my intention to write a heroine as invincible as the characters Cynthia Rothrock, for example, (there are others) plays in films, or Hit-Girl. Regarding Hit-Girl, reviews referred to the violence she dished out as comic, clever cartoon action, and I wondered if the recipients of her wrath had been female would it be seen in the same way. So my heroine is invincible, but beats up women. Though it's not intended as social commentary, just a bit of fun.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 12:44:19 PM »
Hi krispin, it's my intention to write a heroine as invincible as the characters Cynthia Rothrock, for example, (there are others) plays in films, or Hit-Girl. Regarding Hit-Girl, reviews referred to the violence she dished out as comic, clever cartoon action, and I wondered if the recipients of her wrath had been female would it be seen in the same way. So my heroine is invincible, but beats up women. Though it's not intended as social commentary, just a bit of fun.

Of course it's fun! Go on with your preferences, good work.
I would like to read anyway your stories.
If you'll meet with some good writer who like heroines beaten by stronger females opponent, please, let me know  ;)

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 04:05:33 AM »
Well, Krispin, I have decided that at some point the bad girls hire a killer babe whose as dangerous as my heroine, and they will have a titanic fight.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 02:28:00 AM »
I've put the story on Onenote, freely available here,https://1drv.ms/o/s!AqJy1U8mqwvskWlDmrjBPh_YSdBx

It's an action girl story so I won't submit it here. I am submitting an extract to give an impression of the story, which is more than girls fighting, though there's plenty of that! A bit like Charlie's Angels, other than that the bad guys are bad girls, and my heroines violently teach them the error of their ways, so lots of curvy cuties get kicked in the crotch, busty babes are bashed in the boobs, flirty females get a fist in the face, sexy stunna's get stomped in the stomach, and so on a similar manner. And a few jokes. In time I'll be illustrating the tale one pic included today. Here's the extract, where Serena, the boss of the girl crooks, learns that somebody is interfering with her dastardly capers. It's free to read and you don't need a Onenote account to do so.

Introducing Serena

Serena smiled as she left, and strolled to the lift, when her phone rang. A text from Lorraine, one of Serena's associates, saying that they must talk, in person, immediately, the last word being in capitals. She replied to say she was on her way, and got a taxi to the other woman's apartment.
"What's up?" Serena asked, as she sat down in the main room of Lorraine's home.
"Want a drink Serena? You may need it."
Noticing the anxiety in Lorraine's voice, Serena was silent briefly before answering. "Whisky, straight." Lorraine handed her the drink, then rested against the edge of a desk. She was an attractive woman, like Serena about thirty, with long blond hair, and was clad in a white blouse and grey jeans. "Remember the Moscow job?" Serena nodded. "How we were hired to lift a pile of antique jewels from a museum, and we sent three of our girls to carry it out?"
"Any problems?"
"Not initially," Lorraine continued, "the museum boss was entranced by the girls, and they got compromising video of him indulging his lust. Even better, Susan told him they could marry if he had the means to keep her like she'd like to be kept. He believed her, and boasted of how he'd looted the museums government grant, and had a small fortune stashed away. Susan was recording his words, and when he was presented with the evidence of how he could be disgraced by his infidelity and would face prison for theft, he readily agreed to turn off the museums security measures one night, and the girls would go in and grab the jewels. He'd then tell the cops some gangsters had threatened to kill his family, unless he let them pinch the jewels. Whether the cops believed him wouldn't concern us. What concerns us is what happened after the girls left the museum."
Serena had finished the whisky by now. "So what happened next Lori?"
"They left by a side door, into an alley, it was the middle of the night. At this point they were confronted by a young woman, who took the jewels off them."
"How?" Serena's voice was raised, "Was this girl armed?"
"No." Lorraine picked up a piece of paper from the desk. "This is state of our girls now." She read from the paper. "Isabel, dislocated elbow and broken jaw. Tracy, broken cheekbone and internal injuries from a blow to the stomach, nasty but at least not life threatening. Susan a broken nose and severe vaginal injuries from a kick in the crotch."
"Kicked in the crotch!" Serena gasped, and in unconscious movement put a hand, as if in protection, to the front of her skirt. On regaining her composure, Serena asked if they knew anything about this woman who'd robbed them.
"We've got a description, obviously, and the girls said she spoke with an English accent. And that she fights like a demon, which I think is obvious."
Serena stood, and poured herself another glass of whisky. "Let's take it one point at a time. She could be intending to sell the jewels, I suggest we contact everyone we know in the underworld to alert us if they hear anything." When Lorraine said she'd already done that, Serena continued. "Good, but I don't think it likely that she's intending to sell them. Think about it, how did she find out about us? The guy at the museum hiring her perhaps? Not very likely, how many people know where to find a woman who can fight like she can. More likely our communication encryption was broken, which suggests a government agency. If she's British, then probably we're dealing with their security forces."
Lorraine nodded in agreement. "That's what I think, and if that's the case we've got a big problem."
"Maybe. But if our theory about her is right, than Britain's security agency would never allow themselves to be associated with somebody operating like she is. She's on her own. And I've got an idea of how we can maybe exploit that, but for now we need to arm all our girls. We get some guns, pronto!"
"Well," mused Lorraine, "none of us would stand a chance in a fist fight with this woman, but we've never used guns before, some of the girls may not like it."
"When they hear what she did to three girls that'll convince them they need to be armed. And Susan, " Serena laughed, "will take great pleasure in shooting this bitch. She might have forgiven the broken nose, but not the injury to the part of her anatomy that's her most frequent source of fun, she'll be cross!"

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 02:51:39 AM by jondo53 »

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 12:25:51 AM »
I've been busy drawing pictures for the story this thread is about, done over 50 so far, but there's a few more to do. Here's a couple of pics, in reduced size, and I'll be getting back to writing more of the tale soon.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 07:53:37 PM »
Wow, I thought the picture at the top, with the breast grab, was the best of the two. Evidently that isn't the opinion of most, as the top pic has been viewed 5 times, and the other 220 times!