News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Who Wins Between Lyudmila Or Your Favorite American Girl Or Woman?

Lyudmila Isn't Worth My Effort.  A Middle School Girl Could Kick Her Ass!
American Girl Would Win A Close One Vs. Lyudmila
American Girl Would Beat The Living Daylights Out Of Lyudmila
Lyudmila Would Win A Close Fight Against American Girl
Lyudmila Would Beat The Living Daylights Out Of American Girl

Russian Girl Wants To Fight American Chick Poll

• 12 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Russian Girl Wants To Fight American Chick Poll
« on: October 10, 2008, 07:16:52 AM »
Hi, my name Lyudmila.  I am Russian fashion model who lives just outside Moscow.  I'm here to challenge any female who reads this or any guy's favorite American girlfriend, wife or whatever.  It matters not.  I'm  much prettier probably than her, in heck of lot better shape than her and know I can win the fight against her (whoever she is). 

I'm 28 years old, 5'4" and 108 pounds.  My picture is below.  I am so pretty--you think not?  Enlarge my picture and see.  I work out 4-5 days per week and am skilled in Tae Bo.  I speak great English, probably better than any of my challengers.  So bring it on, guys.  Tell me how I'd fare against your American chick in the above poll (You, too, ladies). And then describe what may happen in our fight below.  I can't wait to whip some American tail.  Bye for now.  Do be creative if you can. 

Your very dear, Lyudmila.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 07:20:38 AM by bikemanrick »

petelv

Re: Russian Girl Wants To Fight American Chick Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 09:07:26 AM »
I think that Lyudmila could win a few catfights.

greycatt

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »
YES I AGREE THAT SHE WOULD AS LONG AS SHE IS IN A MATCH WITH GIRL  EVEN IN SIZE ,,WISH I COULD SEE IT

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 08:05:18 AM »
Assuming the American woman she's fighting is about the same size, Lyudmila would edge out the American girl in a fierce catfight.  The Russian girl is more determined and gets the better of the American woman.  But she takes a couple blows to those nice tits of hers in the process.  Lyudmila walks away with a bloody mouth but manages to bloody the American chick's nose.  After rolling around on the ground, Lyudmila finds a way to pin the American girl on the ground and beat her up pretty good.  The fight ends with the two woman too exhausted to continue.

petelv

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »
Anymore news from Lyudmila ?

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 09:10:28 PM »
What kind of news were you looking for?

kimfightsyou

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »
I'd love to get my hands in her hair if we could keep it to catfight rules.
I bet I'd beat her (I'm 5'4", 110 lbs) after a long fight.  I KNOW she'd lose
a ton of hair!

petelv

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »
I was wondering if she had any more catfights ?

pete

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 10:29:44 PM »
Okay, Kimfightsyou, why don't you describe how you think the catfight would turn out between you and Lyudmila.  I'd really like to hear this one.  You are very sexy, by the way.

Rick

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 10:35:03 PM »
Also, Kimfightsyou, hop over to the sexy woman/skinny blonde fight and give me input on that one.  Tell me who would win then tell me how you would fare against either of them.  Welcome to the site, by the way.

Petelv, let's hear from Kim then Lyudmila should make another appearance soon.  She may have an answer for Kim, too.

Also, why can't we upload pics anymore??  It always says the upload folder is full.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:01:30 PM by bikemanrick »

tomthefightfan

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 11:02:45 PM »
I would love to watch a rough fistfight between Lyudmila and my girlfriend Jennie, preferably with both of them wearing nothing but tight jeans. You can see Jennie in my picture. She is a 26 year old blonde at 5.5/110. She is very fit and into the fitness/aerobics thing as well as boxercise. Unfortunately, her fight experience is very limited and her record is 0-1 because she lost her only fistfight couple of years ago (though, she is more fit and much tougher nowadays...).
I would not dare to bet on the outcome in a fistfight between Lyudmila and Jennie. Please let me know what you think...

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 05:27:42 AM »
Jennie looks very fit.  I think it would be a good fight.  I particular like fights in tight jeans myself.  Lyudmila is tough and confident.  If Jennie doesn't bring her A-game she would probably get beaten.  But she does have some boxercise experience.  Lyudmila's been in a few fights and won them against women her size.  I'd have to give her the edge off the bat.  What do you think?

tomthefightfan

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 05:15:45 PM »
Jennie has been doing boxercise couple of times every week for the last eighteen months. Even if that is not the same thing as real boxing, her punches are quite good for being a 5.5/110 woman. Though, she has got no clue about wrestling moves and I am not sure how she would react to the situation when being face to face against Lyudmila.
My conclusion is that Jennies best chance would be to overcome all kinds of agony and try to keep the fight as a stand-up style fistfight. Simply try to knock Lyudmila out as soon as possible or at least try to make her submit from the blows. Lyudmilas best chance would then obviously be to turn the fight into a wrestling match. Get Jennie down on the ground and make her submit from a wrestling move (backbreaker, strangle hold, straddle, facesit, whatever), or possibly lock her into position (like scissors around arms and upper body) and then knock her out that way.
Still, I would not dare to bet on the outcome. What does everybody else think...?