News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

“Martial art” queen is losing her dignity

• 11 Replies

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« on: March 28, 2016, 04:06:01 PM »
This story i wrote specially for a member of this site.

She responde on one of my articles where i asked if someone wanted to be the head figure in one of my stories.

Fawn i want to thank you for all the adjustions you added to the story. Hopefully you and all the catfight fans enjoy reading it.
Oh and Fawn. Your a beautifull lady  ;)

This story is about Fawn and the short relationship she had with Peter. Fawn is a 35 yo Asian woman. She is 5 feet 2 and weights 105 lbs. Fawn is a very sexy and provocating woman. She loves to wear tight fitting sexy outfits. Fawn allways wears skin tight jeans or a very tight leather pants.

Five months ago Fawn started to work as a secretary at the office where Peter works. Peter became impressed at the first time he saw Fawn. Wow what an sexy little woman she was. That thighs in her skin tight jeans. And oh that cute curvy sexy buttocks of her. And he had a clear view on her 32B delicious titties that she shown because her blouse was allways wide open.

After a few days Peter found out to his joy that he and Fawn could get along very well. And that the confersation they had became more and more naughty. MMM love your curvy booty in that jeans Fawn. HAHA how dare you Pete. And she gave him a wink.

Fawn liked to be a secretary at this office. She could get along with most men collegues alltough most woman talked to her but she noticed they were jealous. She knew she was a sexy, hot little lady. And loved to show her curvy booty in a tight pants of dress. And talking to Pete makes her even horny.

Pete asked her one day because she was Asian that she maybe was good in Oriental fighting technics? Well Pete funny that you ask. I know martial arts baby. I kicked some womens  asses in the past. I show you some of my skills. And  Fawn showed him some kickes. Oh what a horny sight that was for Pete. He say this small Asian women doing a high kick. It was a spectacular sight to see her leg in the air wearing her high black boots with stiletto heels and her tight jeans.

Oh look at that booty in that jeans. The kicks that Fawn showed him she did in slowmotion. And Fawn was enyojing the show she was giving Pete. Look honey. This is a roundhouse kick. HIIIYAAA!!! Oh Fawn your so hot. If i were not married i would wanted to fuck you here and now. haha Oh Pete. And Fawn whispered in his ear. I would love to kick some girls ass infront of you. And than giggles we can make love. hihi

Oh Fawn you are such a strong little lady. Yes Pete iam. Iam a girl who knows how to whipe someones ass. haha. In fact i allready did it more than ones. And Fawn told Pete in details how she had destroyed woman in the past with her martial art technics. And than i gave her a punch on the nose and finished her with this kick. And in her tight, tight jeans she gave Pete a sexy show that made his cock erect.

George also was one of Peter and Fawns collegues. At the first day he saw sexy Fawn he became obsessed by this little Asian woman. She was so incredeble sexy. That curvy booty moving in that tight jeans when she walked by. Her smile and the way that she was a very provocating woman made him mad. He heard the way how she talked to Peter made him jealous. He saw how she was telling him how she beat up other woman and doing that slow kicks in her tight fitting jeans. It made him so horny but also jealous towards Pete.

Because from day one George noticed that Fawn did not like him. George wanted to have this woman so badly that he make sexual remarks to her about how sexy she was. MMMM love the way that you kick baby.
How that butt of yours wiggles in that tight jeans of yours. mmmm Fawn liked Pete. He also had the hots for her but not in a pervert way. George just wanted to fuck her. So one day at the coffee machine where he made a remark again about her delicious ass she had it with him.

Now back off you stupid asshole! I dont like you. And i say you this. You will never, never see me naked and you will never, never lay one hand on me. And arrogantly she walked away. George was an arrogant person himself but it really hurt him that now he knew he did not have a chance to win her for him. And her wanted her so badly. OHHH look at that butt. That short firm legs. Her arrogance.

The days after she turned him down he still got the hots for her but tried to be objective about her. And when she did a fight show infront of Pete again he was thinking: Fawn is tiny. Just 160 cm and weights less than 50 kg. I think that she is all bluf about her fighting skills. She cannot be strong George tought. Maybe one day this stupid bitch gets what she deserves.

This weekend the company where Fawn worked gave a party at a partycenter because the company celebrated 10 years. Fawn was dressed in her new light blue skin tight jeans. Also she wore her black tight blouse witch she left open to give the men a good view on her 32B tits. And to make her outfit complete Fawn was wearing very high black boots. The boots were so large that her legs were in it to her firm thighs. With large stilleto heels. Fawn felt very horny in her outfit.

Fawn came alone to the party because she did not have a relation at the moment. Most other collegues came with her man or wife to the party. Also Peter. He and his wife Molly (a 40 yo old chubby woman with short red hair) entered the party about half past nine. Fawn was allready at the party also as that stupid, creep of a George. George off course did not have a relationship too. He was such a creep who could not keep his eyes of her.

After a few hours Fawn really was getting anoyed. Because it was such a dull party. All these desent man and wives just eat and chat a bit. None of them dare to go to dance. Fawn allready got a bit tipsy because the only joy was to drink. The drinking also made Fawn a bit horny. She looked at Pete and for the first time she look at him as more than a collegue. She got the desire to go to have sex with him. Haha what a stunt that would be she thought. Looking at his own chubby wife Molly she tought she could give Pete a nice party present today. Fucking her instead of his bossy and chubby wife. haha

Hi Pete how are you baby? Fawn walked slowly towards Peter with her glass in her hand and wiggling her sexy booty in her tight jeans. Do you like the party honey? Well yes, but it is getting a bit boring. Is it Pete. haha. I can make this party much nicer for you. And with that she was rubbing her sexy booty against his cross. OOHHH Fawn what are you doing. My wife can see us. Molly was at the other end of the hall chatting to some woman.

Haha don’t be so nervous Pete. You want me don’t you? And Fawn was rubbing her sexy curvy ass against his cross. His cock started to get hard and Fawn felt something pressing and growing between her buttocks. HI HI ohhhh Pete lets leave and fuck baby. The sexy Asian had her wine glass in her right hand and was rubbing her curby, little booty against Peters cross.mmmmm haha

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BITCH!!!” The whole crowd at the party looked what was happening. Peter really was in shock. His wife saw what Fawn was doing to him. Fawn btw like to make a row. HAHA Well what is it look like i am doing? She asked Molly. You are pressing your ass against my man his cock you whore. Haha yes i am doing that said Fawn. And what you gonna do about that?

Slowly and with her glass in her right hand she walked towards Peters wife. Well Molly said. Iam going to kick your arrogant ASS YOU WHORE! Ha ha don’t make me laugh. You kicking mine ass. You? haha giggle. Please Molly let it go. It was just an accident. Please don’t fight her darling. She knows martial arts. Haha that tiny bitch? Look at her Pete! Do you think she, that midget can whipe my ass? Ha dont think so.

Please people lets not fight said Frank who was the boss of the office. No let her give that bitch what she deserves yelled Emma the boss his wife. Yes, that irritating Asian slut thinks she can do anything here yelled Lisa also a collegue of Fawn that hated her guts. Yes Frank let this wife try to give me a lesson. hi hi said Fawn. The alcohol made her horny. And the idea to beat up Pete his wife infront of her collegues made her so horny. Well you wanna kick my ass you bimbo. Try it. haha

But i must warn you. Iam a martial art expert. So you will end up beaten and down and out. Don’t blame me for not warning you. hi hi. Oh i am gonna kick your ass. You stuppid Asian shouted Molly. Molly was a chubby woman and was 176 cm high. Infront of Fawn she looked kinda huges. Molly who was dressed in a black pantalon and red blouse. She wore low heeled brown boots. Fawn however did not seem to be impressed. HA you kicking my ass? I really want you to try...

Fawn slowly turned around. She took a nip of her glass and then slowly bucked. She pushed her sexy curvy booty towards Molly. Her butt was pressing against the denim of her tight jeans. Ans slowly she wiggled her ass from the left to the right. Now Molly, kick my ass. Kick my ass. haha giggle Kick my ass. She said every time she slowly wiggled her booty from the left to the right. It sure was a sexy sight to see her moving that sexy behind slowly from the left to the right.

POOOOMPP! was the sound you herd when Molly did not hesitate and gave Fawn a hard kick under her butt. WWWHOOOOEEE!!! Fawn flew fore over, let go of her glass of wine and fell fled on her tymmy. Fawns eyes were wide open when she lay on her front on the floor with her arms and legs spread out. What the ....? she thought.

Now look what you have done! yelled Peter to his wife. You just did something very stupid! As i said Fawn knows martial arts Molly. She will destroy you honey... Pete now i have it with you. First you are flirting with this whore and now you don’t have any trust in me. While Peter and Molly were quarreling Fawn lay flat on the ground. Oh now i am done with this cow Fawn said. She stood up turned around towards Molly and attacked. HAAAAIIIAAAA!!! the small Asian made a few steps and was swinging her right flat hand towards Peters Wife.

Now Pete listen to me i... oh wait Molly was having this discussion with her man and now she saw Fawn attacking her. Molly reacted by grabbing Fawns right arm, turned the curvy Asian around. Then grabbed her by her blouse in her neck with her left hand and with her right hand she grabbed the waistband of Fawns jeans. She lifted the sexy Asian up so the tight jeans of Fawn were pulled up between her buttocks so you could she clearly the two seperated butt cheeks of Fawn in her jeans. Ans then she trew Fawn over the bar.

HHAHAAOIEEE!!! was what Fawn was yelling while she flew over the bar. Her spike stiletto heels disappered behind the bar. At that point Molly and Peter were going further with there discussion. While Fawn lay folded double behind the bar her ass in the air and her legs spread so her face looked trew her own legs. What, what happened she tought??? It went all so quickly that she almost did not know what happened.

After 20 seconds when Fawn find out how to stand up again she came from behind the bar. RRRRRRHH now iam so done with you she yelled!!! Fawn took big steps towards Peters wife with balded fists. HAAAAIIIIAAAA Fawn made a spectacular roundhouse kick. She stepped on her left feet and circled her right leg towards Molly while she made a halve circle. Her sexy legs and booty in that so unbelieveble tight jeans looked so great while she this kick. But OHHHH??? HUH???

Molly was irritated about the discussion she had with Pete. She loved this man but now she found is was time to let him know what she did not like about him. Pete allways i have to do all the work at home and... at that moment Molly saw this irritating Asian attacking her again. She saw that she wanted to kick her. And when Fawn made the turn Molly grabbed the right leg of the small Asian woman while it was at the higest point.

It was a hilarious sight to see Fawn standing there as a statue while Molly had her right leg firmly in her hand so that Fawn was standing on her left leg with her butt pointed towards Molly and her right leg in the air. The expression on Fawn’s face was one of total amazement. She spread her arms in a gesture of what is happening here??? Molly instead had Fawn’s leg in her hand and was still shouting at Pete. Now she kicked the left leg of the Asian aside so Fawn fell forward flat on her breasts. UNNGGGHH!!!

The arrogant Asian tried to stand up quickly. Her ass pointed in the air while she was on her hands and knees. Molly saw this target and kicked Fawn hard and precise between her legs. UUUUNNGGGG OOOHHHOOOOOEEE!!! Fawn yelled and grabbed her painfull crotch and lay on the ground with curled up legs. OH, OH, OH

Molly i just tried to warn you. Fighting with Fawn can be so dangerous. I just want to protect you honey. I know Pete but you have to realize... and while they went on with her row Fawn stood up again. Ohhoo she was in pain. RRHHHAA You bitch! I KILL YOU and with that the small, sexy Asian rushed towards Molly.
Molly who was still buzy saw Fawn attacking again. You are so irritating she yelled and grabbed Fawn by her hair and started to gave her hard belly punches.

UNGNGGHH, UNGGGH, UNNGGH!!! the small Fawn was shaking with each blow she got from Molly.
Molly’s fists dissapeared deeply into Fawn’s soft belly with every blow. And Fawn could not escape the blows because she was held in one place by Molly who had a firm grip on her hair. After 10 blows in the belly Molly finished Fawn by giving her a hard right direct on the chin.

And when Molly let go of Fawn’s hair the sexy Asian circled around and fell with her shapely ass between some barchairs. KLLAANNG KLONNG!!! Fawn sat on her butt with spread legs and a stupid expression on her face. Totally dazed. HAHAHHA the crowd laughed when they saw Fawn laying on the ground. The first minutes of the fight everybody was silent and afraid that the Asian woman who knew Martial arts would hurt Peters wife. But instead Molly was whiping Fawn’s ass. HAHAHAHA!!!

Peter for the first time payed attention on the fight instead of discussing with his wife and noticed the state where Fawn was in. Fawn??? what is this? You know Martial arts but Molly is kicking your ass??? Uhhe?

Fawn tried to save her honor and stood up. Clumsily she stood up and mada a kicking move. Her right leg in they air. Molly grabbed the high heeled right boot of her rival. Fawn looked with an expression of total shock and amazement. Her right leg in the air while she stood on her left and with spread arms like she was saying. What is this???

Ha ha ha that is not a kick. This is a kick said Molly who gave Fawn a hard kick on her chin. The little Asian felt backwards over some tables. CCLANNGG KLONGGG!!! The sexy Asian lay between fallen tables and chairs. Beer and food lay all over her body. And she looked totally stupid.

HAHAHAHA The crowd was pointing and laughing at the degraded Asian. Oooh, ohooho Fawn was in pain. She lay on the ground and tried to get up. Molly walked towards her and grabbed her left boot. Now these boots are much to big for such a little slut like you. And with that saying she removed the spike stiletto heel from the Asian’s leg. SWWWWOOOSSSSHHH.

He what are you doing? Those are my boots. Fawn managed to stand up and tried to grab her stripped off boot from her opponent. Give me back my boot! She yelled while she limped on one leg because she still wore her right boot. Leave that bitch! Molly pushed Fawn away and when the Asian did not back off she started to give her hard blows. Molly let go of the boot and gave her rival a hard right direct on the face.

UNGGH, followed by a left blow on her face that made the saliva came out of Fawn’s mouth. Then Molly started to punch the smaller woman with left and right punches on the body. UNNGGGH, OOOHM, AAAAARRGGH, UNNGHH Fawn was turned into a ragdoll. At this stage Molly really was beating her up. Just on one booted leg the small woman looked stupid while her body was shaking from the blows she got.

Molly who was getting in the mood grabbed Fawn’s blouse and ripped it open. RRIIIPPP! the buttons flew off the blouse while it was ripped open. Fawn was standing unsteady on her feet after the beating she got. She wobbled and was dazed. At that point Paul’s wife grabbed the open blouse and started to yank the Asian around.

WWWHAAHHAA Molly dragged her around. And after several rounds Fawn’s legs were lifted off the ground and when Paul’s wife let go the sexy Asian literally flew trew the air and landed several metres further between some chairs. KLLING, KLANG.

HAHAHAA look at that. The crowd could not recover from laughter. Fawn lay between the furniture with a dazed look on her face. Her blouse open and with spread legs with just one boot on she sat on the ground,

Molly rushed towards her and yanked the open blouse completely off Fawn and than tore off the Asians bra. Ohohooh what are you doing no, no? pleaded Fawn. But her 32B silky tits were exposed despite her pleads.

Now Molly grabbed Fawns other boot and removed it from her right leg. SWOOSSHH! Fawn lay on the ground and knew what was coming. The small Asian started to cry and weep. And was begging Molly to stop. The first tough looking Fawn has turned into a little weepy girl.

Molly than grabbed the waistband of Fawn’s jeans and yanked her up by the jeans. HAAHAAAOOOEEEHHH Fawn was yelling while she hang up side down in the air. While her hands were on the waistband of her jeans. But because Fawn hing up side down she slowly slided out of her jeans that was held up in the air by Molly. NO NO NO total panick was what Fawn experienced while she felt to her horror that she was sliding out of her jeans.

The well shaped hips and buttocks of Fawn became visible while she slided down out of her jeans. Molly had her lifted up side down and had a tight grip on the jeans. Ans while the Asians sacked out of her jeans she became totally naked because she also slid out of her thong.

OHOH OH with big, wet eyes and curled up legs Fawn lay on the floor totally naked. HAHAHAHA the crowd, including Peter was laughing at this unbelieveble thing they saw. In just 5 minutes Molly had totally whiped the floor with miss Martial arts. HAHAHA. Fawn was nothing more than a big joke!

Now look how tough you are. hahaha Molly stand over the total beaten Asian who lay at her feet curled up.
Her hands on her crotch totally naked. Her face was red of shame and she was crying. MMM nice stroke you have miss Martial arts. HAHAHA Molly was meaning the trimmed bush of puplic hair. MMMMM i think we going to make you bald down there. HAHAHA everybody laughed while Molly sat on Fawn stummick and started to yank at Fawn’s public hair. AAUUWWWW, AAAUWWW PLEASE STOP. Fawn was laying on her back with wirling arms and legs and cried in pain of her public hair that was ripped out by Molly who sat on her belly.

After a few minutes Molly had ripped out all Fawn’s public hair who lay now with a bald pussy crying on the ground. Now you stupid Asian you stand up!!! ordered Molly. Fawn slowly stood up and was standing totally naked in the middle of the bar. All her colleages were cheering and laughing at her. They made remarks that she was a big laugh. Fawn was looking so foolish while she stood there with her hands on her cross. Her well shaped sexy body for everyone to see.

Pete hand me over her boots. Peter gave Molly the two spike stiletto heels that had been removed from Fawn’s legs. Then she took some filled beer glasses and emptied the glasses in the boots. What are you doing? was Fawn’s reaction while she looked shocked. Molly had filled the two boots and ordered to Fawn. Now put those back on!!!

Huh no i won’t i... If you don’t Fawn i will tear your hair out of your head! And with that saying Fawn quickly put her boots back on. Beer was streaming over the edges of the boots when Fawn finally put them back on. HAHAHA what a sight. The total naked Fawn with only her boots on that were filled with beer.

Fawn wanted to escape. She run away. You could hear the soaking beer in her boots when she tried to run. PLONS, PLONS, PLONS with her short legs. Molly was bigger and run faster. She run after the small woman and grabbed her by her hair to stop her from escaping. AAHAHA screamed while she was stopped suddenly. Than Molly dragged Fawn by her hair towards the table where there stood all sort of cakes.

Now eat this bitch! And the bigger woman slammed the Asians head hard on the table and fully in a chocolat cake. BAM, BAM, BAM, SPASH, SPLASH for about 10 times Molly rammed Fawns face in the chocolat cake that stood on the table. Fawns face was covered with chocolat and when Molly let go of her she was so dazed of the blows to her head that she stood unsteady on her feet. The naked woman was wobbling on her legs.

Now finish the stupid bitch Molly,  said a female collegue of Peter. BANNGGG! The bigger, chubby woman gave the sexy Asian a hard blow on the chin. Fawn felt backwards and landed with her lustfull bum on some other chocolat cakes. PPLLOOOEEEFFFF!!! hahaha the crowd laught. It was such a funny sight. The sexy Asian lay knocked out on the table and was covered with cake rests. Fawn was in dreamland.

Now who wants to take this carbidge out? George respondes quickly. Molly let me take the carbidge out please. hahaha ok George. Be my guest. George lifted Fawn over his sholder. He placed his hand firmly on the Asians with chocolat covered ass. hahaha look at that. Fawn was draped over George sholder and with only her boots with spike stiletto heels on the naked woman left the party down and out on the sholder of the man she hated. What a sight!

Fawn was looking total ridiculous. Peter looked at Fawn when George walked by with her on his sholder. Her chocolat covered ass. Her face was and hair also had rests of cake dripping off. And you hear the beer soaking in her boots. For the first time he saw what she was. A small, weak woman. How could he ever think she was a fighting expert? A ten year old kid could kick her ass! He liked the beaten Asian. But loved the way his wife handled this arrogant lady.

Outside George took the beaten and humiliated woman on his lap. Fawn came a bit to her senses. Hi Fawn. Not your lucky day was it? And with that the sexy Asian was crying and lay her head on Georges sholder. She hated George but for now she needed a sholder to cry on.

Oh baby come to me. But i would like to know one thing. Did you ever did Martial arts? Ohhh George. I had one lesson. And the teacher told me i had no strength and no talent. He told me. Fawn you must never fight because your so weaakkkkkkk haaaahhhh weep, weep.

Oh come on sexy babe i help you. You will sleep with me tonight George said. Tonight George would comfort Fawn with hot sex.

After the weekend she did not came back to work. She quit her job at the office and decided to move to another town. And one thing was for sure: she would never say to someone ever again that she was an Martial art expert. OOOPPSSS.

Raycat

« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 04:07:08 PM by Raycat »

FawnL

Re: “Martial art” queen is losing her dignity
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 05:56:01 PM »
thank you darling. I have been honoured to be selected for your exciting story.
Actually my martial art skills are better than what you described in your story but I allow you
some author's freedom...   ;D ;D ;D

..and thank you again for all the compliments....  ;) ;)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 05:56:55 PM by FawnL »

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 02:19:46 AM »
Good story Raycat, and I'm glad you liked it FawnL. I'm doing a tale of a martial arts lady, though she always wins, and her defeated opponents need a lot of medical attention after she's finished with them. I'd love it it if a movie was made in which a girl who could fight like Steven Seagal and was beating up a gang of girl crooks was made, but I suppose such a film will never be made.

Offline Raycat

• God Member
deleting comments!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 05:26:25 PM »
Have to make notice of this.

Last week a member called Asian_fighters put a commend below this story.
Thank you for that btw Asian_fighters.

Why did you (administrators) delete this comment???

It is the second time that this happens with one of my stories.

Must say that i am not amused by it.

Greet,

Ray

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Re: deleting comments!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 07:41:51 PM »
Have to make notice of this.

Last week a member called Asian_fighters put a commend below this story.
Thank you for that btw Asian_fighters.

Why did you (administrators) delete this comment???

It is the second time that this happens with one of my stories.

Must say that i am not amused by it.

Greet,

Ray

I cannot find any profile for the person you say  made a comment on this story that was deleted.  Perhaps they  deleted their profile and are no longer members?  If they did everything they posted  disappears also.  Is it possible  you have the wrong ID?   Must say  if either is true  I am not amused by it.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 05:56:02 PM »
Raycat has done several stories and I love his plots! It would be fun to see one of the stories made into a live action video.

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 07:22:08 PM »
I think Lauren is right...I received in the past some Private messages from that members and checking them now I see
that the name of the sender has changed the font, meaning that probably he is no more a member here....
so no blame on the admins....simply the member left....

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 06:29:09 AM »
Nice Story!!

Offline Amanda44

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 11:41:03 AM »
Mmm i would like to fight you Fawn.
Sounds very easy to kick your ass. Hahaha

Ray i love your stories. There so funny and sexy too...
Love your story build ups and how an arrogant women is turned into a stupid bimbo.

Btw. Iam waiting for exitement for a new story in the Amanda Rogers series.

Am

FawnL

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 01:02:42 PM »
Mmm i would like to fight you Fawn.
Sounds very easy to kick your ass. Hahaha

Ray i love your stories. There so funny and sexy too...
Love your story build ups and how an arrogant women is turned into a stupid bimbo.

Btw. Iam waiting for exitement for a new story in the Amanda Rogers series.

Am

don't be so sure....it could be your ass the one to be spanked...  ;D

Offline Amanda44

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2018, 01:38:01 PM »
Asian woman are such a weaklings haha.

Am

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 11:08:29 PM »
it is more interesting when how the fighters are dressed is an important part of the fight