News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rowan vs. Drew (Part 2)

• 2 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan vs. Drew (Part 2)
« on: March 29, 2016, 11:52:36 PM »
Here's the rules of the League...

1) You can only win by KO or Submission.
2) All submission moves must have an erotic element.
3) If your opponent taps during a submission hold, you win.
4) If your opponent cums during a submission hold, you have to break the hold, giving your opponent until a count of 10 to get to their feet.
5) If your opponent does not recover by the ten count, you win by KO.

This is the second in a series. You can read Part 1 here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,52589.0.html

Rowan Chance
Standing in the ring, the belt around my waist and my black robe still on my shoulders, I listen to the crowd and the fading chords of Joan Jett's "Fetish." And I look at you on the other side of the ring...

Rowan Chance
"You looking for something you lost?" I ask, sending a wink your way.

Drew
 A grimace on my face as you taunt me a still a little mad about how things ended last time as I stand cross from you my 5'10 180lbs 27yo body already stripped nude, feeling all the more naked without my belt. Looking it over as you stand across from me I try to count the names on it seeing how many you have gone threw since you stole it .

Drew
 The news has been calling this rematch the champ vs the chump, and while partially my own fault for complaining about you winning despite tapping out, it still gets to me a little. But no longer I plan on taking back what is rightfully mine tonight! "Careful little girl I nearly broke you last time... or did you forget?"

Rowan Chance
I didn't forget. I remember it. Keenly. But I don't tell you that.

Rowan Chance
The memory of being tied up in the camel clutch, the ropes... the sensation of pain overwhelming me... the sensation of pleasure overwhelming me...

Rowan Chance
No, I haven't forgotten.

Rowan Chance
But when I look at you, I just smile.

Rowan Chance
"Yes," I say. "Almost." As my fingers stroke the belt.

Drew
 The busty blonde ref moves over behind you and starts to unclasp the belt as you run your fingers over it, you haven't quite hit the number that I did while holding it but your gaining fast and doing it in a much shorter time frame then I did. "Lets get this over with bitch your going down!" I say loud enough for the crowd to react while I give you a thumbs down   

Rowan Chance
I laugh. "Is that all you've got? 'Bitch?'"

Rowan Chance
"This bitch put your name on this belt... little boy. Don't you ever forget that."

Rowan Chance
She takes the belt. Shows it to the crowd. I let my robe slide off my shoulders. My olive skin, my 34b breasts. You see I have a new tattoo...

Rowan Chance
Just below my belly, right where my pubic hair should be...

Rowan Chance
"Unbreakable." In a dark red Roman font.

Drew
I shake my head as I see the tattoo, "you spelled broken wrong or did you forget how close you were after the powerbomb?" grinning as I step out of my corner ready to start this rematch with a bang

Rowan Chance
I see you coming in fast. I try a duck under, going to the left, so I can get a step behind you.

Drew
My arms flailing over your head as I sail past you, stumbling a step forwards I take a second to regain my balance before I pivot and try to send a spinning back fist to your midsection 

Rowan Chance
It worked!

Rowan Chance
You must be really pissed to fall for something so easy.

Rowan Chance
As soon as your back is turned, I see you recover. Damn quick. Before you can spin back around, I throw my arms up, one under your left arm pit and the other around your neck. Let's settle this quick and dirty. Cobra clutch for the win, baby!

Drew
 Feeling your arms slip around me from behind I kick myself for a second and calm down. Twisting my body slightly towards the side I try to make it much harder for you to completely lock in the hold before I swing my free right arm back hard aiming my elbow just below your ribcage with a hard twist   

Rowan Chance
I get the arm up, manage to get one arm coiled around your neck... need to get the wrists...

Rowan Chance
ooof!

Rowan Chance
Something slams into my side, sending a sharp jolt just under my ribcage. Almost a rabbit punch. You can feel my breasts against your back almost bounce with the impact. My grip on the hold nearly vanishes as I gasp in sudden pain.

Drew
Reaching back as your arms start to pull away from my head and neck I grab at your wrists and let out a loud YAHHHHH" as I lean forwards pushing my ass back into your body as I try to flip you over my body so that you land lower back and ass first infront of me   

Rowan Chance
Just after that sharp pain to the side, I feel my body being tossed over your shoulder. And crazy as it is, my first thought is, Judo? When the fuck did this bastard learn judo?

Rowan Chance
I land with a hard slap on the mat, keeping my head tucked, extending my arms to negotiate the impact.

Rowan Chance
First things first. What's he going to try from here? Doesn't matter. I'll be ready for it.

Drew
Watching you land on your ass and back I am tempted to fallow down after you but I think better of it. Planting my left foot I twist my body hard arching my right foot with a powerful flex as I send it screaming into your back trying to send the top of my foot and shin hard into your spine   

Rowan Chance
Your foot to the base of my spine gets you what I think you want: a powerful wince and sucking air through my teeth while my eyes shut tight. My hands clench at my sides and my legs curl up.

Rowan Chance
I roll away fast, putting distance between us. Trying to, at least. This is not how I saw the fight going. Need a second to regroup. Collect the new information I have and put it together in a useful way.

Rowan Chance
In other words, re-think this shit.

Drew
Fallowing after you quickly not wasting any time at all I reach for your head not your hair careful to do so as I dont want the ref to give you any extra time to recover.

Drew
Pulling upwards hard I try to get you to stand, but this is really part of a ruse, before you even manage to get onto your feet I swing my same leg forwards trying to catch you with a hard punishing knee to your stomach 

Rowan Chance
I feel you pulling me up, careful to avoid my hair. (I've left it down this time, not tied in my typical battle braid.) And when I see the knee coming, I raise my hands to block it. Your knee strikes my forearms. Then, seeing you on one foot, I do a quick spin of my own: a leg sweep, aimed at the only thing keeping you vertical.

Rowan Chance
Bastard.

Drew
 Feeling my leg impact though not nearly as hard as I thought it would, it catches me completely offguard when you spin out of my grip and swing your leg into my thigh making it buckle quickly and sending me down to the mat back first with a thud   

Rowan Chance
As soon as I feel the kick follow through, I know I only have a few seconds to act.

Rowan Chance
I slip up to my feet fast. Grab your ankle. Twist it, entwining it with my knee. I cross your other leg over your first one.

Rowan Chance
Damn right. A figure four leg lock.

Rowan Chance
If I can get it on in time...

Drew
Still a bit caught offguard from your counter I am unable to block the figure four as shooting pain coarses threw my legs making me scream out in quite a bit of pain and arch off the mat   

Rowan Chance
"YES!" I shout, grabbing your ankle with one hand. "And if you think that was bad..." I wink at you. "Try this on for size..."

Rowan Chance
I lean forward, grab your cock with my free hand, and start stroking it. Gently. My eyes watching you as my fingers go to work. My other hand twisting your ankle. My legs squeezing. Making every joint in your legs feel like they're going to pop.

Drew
ughhhhaaaaaaa my legs burn in pain as you twist and pull it hurts like hell but my pride prevents me from tapping out the excitement of the match and your masterful handwork make my 8' go rock hard almost instantly as I twist side to side trying to get momentum going one way or the other in an attempt to roll us and reverse the hold

Rowan Chance
I feel you trying to roll us and I laugh. "No, no..."

Rowan Chance
And my hand starts moving faster...

Rowan Chance
"I know all the tricks," I say, almost laughing. Counterbalancing every time you try to tilt us.

Rowan Chance
"There's no rope to crawl to..."

Rowan Chance
"No way you're turning me..."

Rowan Chance
"Just tell the referee that I'm too much woman for you and we can all go home... happy."

Rowan Chance
I put a serious long, hard stroke on your cock when I say that last word.

Rowan Chance
Although... keeping you like this... isn't easy.

Rowan Chance
You're still stronger than me... and if I'm not careful, you could turn it over...

Drew
Every time I try to rock your balancing act cuts it off, with my legs trapped like this and your expert handwork that would put even the most dedicated ladies of the night to shame, I think back to your third title defense when you made a man tap out to this hold in only a few minutes.

Drew
Getting a bit desperate to not join him I try to sit up slightly as I think of a slightly embarrassing way out of this but its the only thing I can think of.

Drew
Wrapping my hands around your sI start to work you hard up and down quickly effectively forcing a handjob on my self bringing me to a quick orgasm as I groan out ughhhaaaa exploiting the rules to my advantage and as an extra bonus I try to aim my cock towards you when I cum 

Rowan Chance
Your cum splashes on my tits and my neck. I manage to dodge at the very last second, making sure it doesn't get on my face.

Rowan Chance
The referee calls for the break. And for a second... I actually think about keeping the move on. Just because I want to punish you for challenging me.

Rowan Chance
I break the hold, scooting back on the mat... wiping the cum from my chest.

Rowan Chance
"Mutherfucker..." I whisper.

Rowan Chance
The ref starts counting to ten. I assume she ins't going to need to count too far. I'm already on my feet.

Drew
Taking my time I roll away letting my legs get some of the feeling back into them before I start to push up with the help of the ropes, gingerly testing my ankle to make sure its not seriously hurt   

Rowan Chance
"Whatever happened to dignity?" I ask

Drew
"fuck off bitch..." getting back to my feet I slowly start to circle you again, some will see that as a cheap move but I know what I did, and I did it to prove that I will do whatever it takes to get my belt back   

Rowan Chance
I take a quick short kick at your knee, but you dodge it. As expected.

Rowan Chance
"Doesn't matter how big they are," I say with a smile. "On the mat, they're all the same size."

Rowan Chance
I look down. "Although... some of them are smaller."

Rowan Chance
And I wink at you.

Drew
Blocking out your words I try to power threw your smart ass comments and lunge at your body extending my right arm as I twist the full power of my body into a hard hooking lariat   
Rowan Chance
I'm about to think, Holy crap, that's fast. But I only get as far as Hol—

Rowan Chance
Before the lariot hits me straight in the jaw, smashing my teeth together, sending an electric bolt of lightning straight into my skull. The impact flips me tits over tea kettle, and I land face down on the mat.

Drew
Breathing hard as you flip threw the air like a ragdoll, I reach down grabbing your ankles in my hands but for some reason I dont tuck them under my arms not quite locking in a boston crab but still pulling back like I am going for that   

Rowan Chance
I'm still dazed when I feel hands on my legs. Not knowing where I am or what's happening, I start to kick. I push off the canvas with my hands, trying to resist... whatever it is that's happening to me...

Drew
Sliding back as you start to resist I am standing just over your head now with your legs still in my hands before I grin down at you and drop to my ass pulling down hard on your legs but not letting them go as I land maybe a few cm infront of your face 

Rowan Chance
WTF is this?!?!

Rowan Chance
I feel my legs going up, feel myself being bent in half...

Rowan Chance
My voice makes a pained sound as you watch that confidence from before washing away. Replaced by confusion.

Rowan Chance
Then... pain.

Rowan Chance
My whole body contortd... pulled in a direction it wasn't meant to go.

Rowan Chance
I scream out... trying to think of a way to escape this hold...

Drew
My move works to perfection or so you think as its not over yet, when you open your mouth to scream I slide my hips forward towards your open mouth forcing you to take all 8' of my hard cock trying to gag you on it a bit as my left arm lets your leg go. Fullying lockng in my erotic sitting boston crab   

Rowan Chance
My knees are burning. My back is screaming.

Rowan Chance
And my mouth is full with your fucking cock.

Rowan Chance
I can't breathe...

Rowan Chance
I can't... breathe...

Rowan Chance
My back... it's breaking...

Rowan Chance
I can feel the vertibrae compressing...

Rowan Chance
... never felt... ohgoddess... this...

Rowan Chance
... is...

Rowan Chance
my hand quivers over the mat. The referee watching it.

Rowan Chance
My fingers outstretched...

Rowan Chance
My vision almost blurring from the pain and lack of oxygen...

Rowan Chance
... but then, my hand reaches toward the shaft of your cock... and starts to stroke it.

Rowan Chance
My tongue rolling over the tip.

Rowan Chance
My lips...  sucking...

Rowan Chance
A soft moan vibrating from my throat, vibrating on your skin.

Rowan Chance
This has to work... it has to...

Drew
ughh my member rock hard as you stroke what little of it is still out of your mouth I pull down hard on your still trapped leg "not bad bitch but I can resist your erotic attacks, can you do the same while takign pain?" my free hand slides forwards and shoves two fingers into your mound as I dont waste time doing the slow build that you did, finger blasting you hard from the git go to add to the pain 

Rowan Chance
You feel my voice screaming on your cock when your fingers enter into me.

Rowan Chance
All action stops.

Rowan Chance
My hand stops stroking... my lips stop sucking... my tongue stops...

Rowan Chance
My fingers are trembling.

Rowan Chance
The referee asks me... "Do you want to quit?"

Rowan Chance
My hand is trembling over the mat.

Rowan Chance
He's... ohfuck... he's...

Rowan Chance
making me...

Rowan Chance
And I CUM.

Rowan Chance
My body almost exploding from the pain and pleasure.

Rowan Chance
Collapsing. Losing all control.

Rowan Chance
I'm screaming on your cock...

Rowan Chance
As you feel my juices flow over your fingers.

Rowan Chance
leaving my body trembling... and vulnerable.

Rowan Chance
The referee tells you, "Break the hold!"

Drew
I give your mound one more hard shove pushing my fingers all the way to the knuckle before I break the hold and slide back poping my cock out of your mouth leaving a slight trail of spit in the ring as I stand and back off for the count   

Rowan Chance
My body collapses to the ring... barely moving.

Rowan Chance
Being held in that position when my orgasm hit... all my limbs feel like they've been bent in the wrong direction.

Rowan Chance
The referee starts counting... and I don't know if I can get back up.

Rowan Chance
She makes it to three before my limbs even start listening to me.

Rowan Chance
And it's six before I can crawl up the ropes.

Rowan Chance
When she gets to eight, I'm on my feet.

Rowan Chance
My eyes glaring at you.

Drew
Moving back towards you my unfortunate cocky attitude is starting to show itself again as I raise my arms and slowly close the gap between us assuming that move had to of done quite a bit of damage to your smaller frame   

Rowan Chance
When you get close enough, I raise my arms too... then send a quick one-two punch: a quick kick to the gut and a snap DDT when you bend over forward. At least, that's the plan.

Drew
Leaning in as I get closer to you I reach for your arms and barely manage to readjust my arms to blow the one two punch, but that leaves me completely open to the kick to my gut drawing an OFffffff from my lungs that quickly is cut off as your sexy slender arm wraps around my head and you lean back. That damned DDT that you used last time sends me crashing down to the floor hard enough to stun me   

Rowan Chance
Landing on my back after that brutal crab wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do. But it did put you down. And that's where I need you.

Rowan Chance
I see you on your back, rolling around in pain. And I have to smile.

Rowan Chance
Sweat on my skin... my hair sticking to my body. I kneel down beside you...

Rowan Chance
Wrap my arm around the front of your neck...

Rowan Chance
... and lift into a dragon sleeper.

Rowan Chance
Squeezing your neck tight, just under your chin. Cutting off oxygen and blood to your brain.

Drew
 uughhh still lightheaded from the DDT I feel your slender body pick me up slowly enjoying the feeling as you press aagainst me letting myself forget for a split second that this is a match

Drew
 And in that split second you take advantage as your breast move from behind me to ontop of my shoulder while your slender arm wraps around my neck in a dragon sleeper! causing me to gasp and gag a little me feet kicking the mat hard   

Rowan Chance
My arm tightens, twisting.

Rowan Chance
My legs lift up, wrapping around your own legs, locking them in place.

Rowan Chance
And then... my free hand reaches down...

Rowan Chance
... and finds the 8" beast between your legs. And start stroking.

Rowan Chance
"You fucker," I whisper.

Rowan Chance
"You lousy mutherfucker..."

Rowan Chance
"The belt is mine. And your name is gonna be on it... twice."

Drew
Gasping hard my member turning red and beging to twitch again

Drew
 "no she cant....

Drew
 I cant...

Drew
 I can't be knocked out by this bitch twice!

Drew
 I can't be ko'O'ed twice! my body starts to thrash about in your grip

Drew
 but my movement are slowly becoming slower and slower as you pull and twist my body,

Drew
 in secret I find this incredibly hot but in the ring its driving me mad! 

Rowan Chance
"Come on, big boy..."

Rowan Chance
stroke

Rowan Chance
"Show me who's the champ."

Rowan Chance
stroke

Rowan Chance
"Show me..."

Rowan Chance
stroke

Rowan Chance
"Who's..."

Rowan Chance
stroke

Rowan Chance
"The Champ!"

Rowan Chance
stroke

Rowan Chance
stroke

Rowan Chance
stroke

Rowan Chance
My grip gets tighter.

Rowan Chance
My limbs burning with pain.

Rowan Chance
But I've got you...

Rowan Chance
I've got you.

Drew
 My body feels heavy, I dont want to tap but your words are driving me crazy, I have never been this turned on before in a match! the lack of air starting to get to me as the ref asks "do you quit!?" the crowd jumping to there feel "I....I......ughhhhhh" I cum hard harder then I have in ether of our matches   

Rowan Chance
I feel your cock pulsing in my hand and I squeeze as I pump it fast and hard.

Rowan Chance
"Feel that, you bastard?" I shout at you.

Rowan Chance
"That's what it feels like to get fucked by a Champion!"

Rowan Chance
The ref starts counting for me to break the hold. And with your cock squeezing off cum... I keep it.

Rowan Chance
"One!" she shouts.

Rowan Chance
I tell you, "You're finished!"

Rowan Chance
"Two!" she shouts.

Rowan Chance
I tell you, "You're going to tell me I'm the Champion!"

Rowan Chance
Three!" she shouts.

Rowan Chance
"You hear that? You little bitch!"

Rowan Chance
And before she gets to four, I break the hold.

Drew
 Rolling over onto my stomach I gasp and cough breathing hard on the mat, it becomes clear had you not made me cum you had.... you had me! me! of all people

Rowan Chance
"Get up! I fucking dare you to get back up!"

Drew
 the ref starts her count as I rub my throat and gasp for air harder trying to think of some way back into this but coming up empty on idea's as she begins to count   

Rowan Chance
She counts, "One!"

Rowan Chance
And I laugh at you... even though my own body is burning like a pile of tinder.

Rowan Chance
She counts, "Two!"

Rowan Chance
I shout, "Get up, mutherfucker! I want to make sure you know who's belt I'm wearing!"

Rowan Chance
She counts, "Three!"

Rowan Chance
I tell the crowd, "He's done! He's finished!"

Rowan Chance
She counts, "Four!"

Rowan Chance
"It's over!" I shout. "He's got nothing left!"

Rowan Chance
She counts, "Five!"

Rowan Chance
And...

Drew
 as you taunt and tease me I want to stay down my body burns even my dick hurts from the orgasms, but you just can't keep your big mouth shut

Drew
 at 5 I start to stir grabbing the ropes which makes the crowd explode and cheer I am slowly fighting back to my feet, at 8 I nearly fall over but when she gets to 9 I finally get back to my feet and stare across the ring at you   body racked with pain 

Rowan Chance
I can't believe you made it to your feet. I look at you from across the ring... no matter what else... got to admire your fucking endurance.

Rowan Chance
I try not to stagger forward. Or, at least, cover the fact that my legs and I aren't on talking terms.

Rowan Chance
And I wave at you. "Come on," I say, my voice ragged and wounded as I am. "Finish this."

Drew
 Watching you stumble forwards I am still running on instinct at this point no real plan just yet, so I go for a hail mary and step forwards twisting my body into a hard right uppercut trying to drive my fist deep into your stomach but I dont pull the fist back if it connects, my body close enough to lean against if you have to   

Rowan Chance
I can't even try blocking the punch. It hits my gut and my body buckles forward. My slender limbs, covered in sweat, shaking.

Rowan Chance
I clench my fist and slam it into your own belly, giving you a receipt for that hit.

Drew
 ughhh I grunt but not as much as you did leaning against you I whisper "its... its...."

Drew
 MY BELT I extend my arm across your chest before i grab your punching arm and toss it over my shoulder bringing the crowd to a quick roar before I lift you off the mat and slam you down hard spine first in a rock bottom   

Rowan Chance
My back hits the mat sending waves of flame through my whole body. My mouth opens to make a noise, but all that comes out is a whimper.

Rowan Chance
My hands raise up, trying to do... something...

Rowan Chance
... then fall back to the mat. The backs of my hands lying flat.

Drew
 Slowly pushing back onto my knees, I want to pin you I wish I could but I know I cant

Drew
 shoving onto your side I try to roll you over onto your perfect breasts, the ring starting to get completely covered in juices as the cleaners back stage groan.

Drew
 But I have a chance now and I have to take it!

Drew
 moving down to your legs I slowly grab them and slide you back onto my lap almost like I am positioning myself for a reverse bodyscissors from you, but instead I tuck the top of your feet against my armpits before I lean forwards practically falling onto your body as I grab your chin and pull you back into a leg trap erotic camel clutch!. slamming my member into you on the first try by pure luck at this point 

Rowan Chance
I feel my legs tuck up... feel your hands on my chin... and then...

Rowan Chance
ohfuckandthen...

Rowan Chance
... your cock slams up into me as you pull me back.

Rowan Chance
My back arching... my arms out by my sides...

Rowan Chance
Your cock... inside me... at this angle...

Rowan Chance
The tip pushed exactly against my gspot...

Rowan Chance
My already injured spine stretching even further.

Rowan Chance
My face pointed toward the sky.

Rowan Chance
I try to scream. But the only thing that comes out of my throat is a strangled whimper.

Rowan Chance
The sensation of your cock... penetrating me... invading me...

Rowan Chance
... destroying me.

Rowan Chance
This is what made me submit before. And when the referee asks me, "Do you want to give up?" ..

Rowan Chance
My eyes go wide...

Rowan Chance
... then shut tight.

Rowan Chance
... my hand trembling on your hand under my chin...

Rowan Chance
... you can feel it...

Rowan Chance
... I'm...

Rowan Chance
... you're...

Rowan Chance
you're breaking me...

Drew
 I am more focused on your chin and back then your mound at this point still the feeling of your mound grabbing and sucking my cock is doing its work on me as well as you "you love this dont you? I can feel your cxnt begging me not to stop" I whisper in your ears as your feet start to tap against the back of your head your perfect tits drenched in sweat for the camera as I think I am mere moments away from getting my belt back making my cock even harder somehow   

Rowan Chance
Trapped like this... I can't... can't escape...

Rowan Chance
You're... mastering me...

Rowan Chance
Outfucking me...

Rowan Chance
"n-no..." I whisper. Maybe to the referee. Maybe to you. Maybe to both.

Rowan Chance
My orgasm.... cumming is the only way to save me...

Rowan Chance
... but the pain is so... ohgoddess... THE PAIN!

Rowan Chance
It's... too much... I can't...

Rowan Chance
can't...

Drew
 Holding you in place like this

Drew
 cum for me champ

Drew
 "cum and become my cum slut"

Rowan Chance
no...

Rowan Chance
no!

Drew
 "you were broken by this hold before we both know it"

Rowan Chance
ohfuck...

Drew
 "I can feel your cxnt calling for it... BEGGING FOR IT"

Drew
 "its saying please dont stop please fuck me HARDER"

Rowan Chance
he's doing it...

Rowan Chance
he's...

Rowan Chance
goddess... he's...

Drew
 I press my member in all the way

Drew
 "your MINE!"

Rowan Chance
NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rowan Chance
my body shaking...

Rowan Chance
both my hands on your hands under my chin. one of them falls...

Drew
 I adjust my hips slightly pressing against your gspot as my dick pulses

Drew
 "Your going to be my new favorite"

Drew
 "the bitch who thought she was queen"

Rowan Chance
"i'm... "

Rowan Chance
"I'm... th-the ch-champion..."

Drew
 My words a whisper on your ear "the only thing your a champ of is pleasuring me.... slut" my last word blowing cool air on your ear

Rowan Chance
the other hand falls...

Rowan Chance
"i can't..."

Rowan Chance
"can't...."

Drew
 "that belt is mine but I have another small leather one just about the size of your neck "

Drew
 "and on the back it says "broken.... by...."

Drew
"Drew"

Rowan Chance
"OHFUCK"

Rowan Chance
"NO!"

Rowan Chance
"NO!"

Drew
 I fold you a little tighter to tight to be safe

Rowan Chance
"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Drew
 "yes you will be my bed slave your world will shrink to the size of my queen size bed !"

Drew
 "it will be all you know "

Rowan Chance
The referee asks, "Can you continue?"

Drew
 "you will lick the cum off my dick every day all day if I desire... because that’s what broken bitches are good for

Drew
 "especially ones named ROWAN"

Rowan Chance
my hands are flailing...

Rowan Chance
"Don't..."

Rowan Chance
"No..."

Drew
 my hands adjust slightly and my index and thumb fingers form a perfect ring around your neck "how does it feel to be collared?" 

Rowan Chance
"OOOOHHFFFUCCKCKKKKK"

Drew
 "how does it feel to be owned?"

Rowan Chance
"DON'TDOTHAT"

Drew
 "how does it feel to be BROKEN!"

Rowan Chance
"NO!

Rowan Chance
NOOOOOOOOOOO

Rowan Chance
You say "broken" and my whole body shakes

Drew
 My hips slide back almost in a retreat before they slam back home deep into you "this is it rowan..."

Drew
 "this is it champ...

Rowan Chance
OHFUCK

Rowan Chance
NO

Drew
 "your last moments of freedom"

Rowan Chance
NOT LIKE THIS

Rowan Chance
DON'T....

Drew
 "your tattoo is going to have to get a friend.... though this one will say "the broken champ!" "

Rowan Chance
this is where he breaks me

Drew
 "and...."
slam
"there... "
slam.....
is nothing.....
you
slam slam
can do about it

Rowan Chance
feeling your cock just outside my pussy.

Rowan Chance
SLAM

Rowan Chance
YES!

Rowan Chance
SLAM

Rowan Chance
YES!

Rowan Chance
SLAM

Drew
 "Your not unbreakable... you just have been fighting weaklings..." slam

Drew
 "but dont worry...." SLAM " I TRAIN my BROKEN PETS"

Drew
 "Now whos belt is that?" SLAM SLAM SLAM

Rowan Chance
YOURS!!!!!

Drew
 "who BROKE YOU" SLAM SLAM SLAM

Rowan Chance
YOU DID! OHFUCKDREW! YOU DID!

Drew
 "WHO DO YOU SUBMIT TO!" my hips kick into high gear "TAP THE MAT BROKEN GIRLROWAN!"

Rowan Chance
I tap the mat. I tap the mat.

Rowan Chance
The referee calls for the bell.

Drew
While the bell rings I don’t break the hold "SCREAM IT WHILE YOU TAP WHO BROKE YOU!" my voice rough

Rowan Chance
My voice screams something.... and then my limbs go limp.

Drew
 This is the moment I have been waiting for the moment I get my belt back... no the moment I BROKE YOU... I can't hold back anymore as I break the hold I cum hard while your body flops to the mat 

Rowan Chance
I lay on the mat... barely conscious. Unable to move anhing. My heart pounding fast and strong in my heart.

Rowan Chance
He broke me...

Rowan Chance
I lay there... that's the only thought in my mind.

Rowan Chance
He broke me...

Rowan Chance
as I slowly fade into unconsciousness.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
Re: Rowan vs. Drew (Part 2)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 05:04:08 AM »
Still waiting for you Rowan...!
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Rowan vs. Drew (Part 2)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 07:28:11 PM »
Damn, this is just so hot. Wow.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie