News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rowan vs. Drew (Part 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan vs. Drew (Part 3)
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:42:46 AM »
Here's the rules of the League...

1) You can only win by KO or Submission.
2) All submission moves must have an erotic element.
3) If your opponent taps during a submission hold, you win.
4) If your opponent cums during a submission hold, you have to break the hold, giving your opponent until a count of 10 to get to their feet.
5) If your opponent does not recover by the ten count, you win by KO.

This is Part 3.
You can read Part 1 here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,52589.0.html
You can read Part 2 here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,56074.0.html

Rowan Chance
Arriving at the ring in my black velvet robe, equal cheers and boos. And I see you on the other side of the ring… wearing my belt.

Rowan Chance
With that smirk on your face.

Rowan Chance
"You'd better be taking care of it," I tell you, slipping the velvet belt of my robe, letting it fall open. "Because I'm taking it back tonight."

Drew
 I stand across from you full of confidence my 5'10 180lbs body covered only by the belt... MY belt. "see anhing you like?" I tease leaving you to wonder if I meant my belt or my cock, before I strip it off and hand it to the ref eager to get this started and break you again. "Oh your missing your attire" I grin and toss a small collar at you just big enough to snugly fit around your neck "or did you forget?"

Rowan Chance
I look at it on the canvas. Then, look back up at you.

Rowan Chance
And kick it aside, letting it slide out of the ring.

Rowan Chance
"Cute," I say.

Rowan Chance
Then, I let the robe slip off my shoulders. My olive skin in the bright lights.

Drew
 Some of the fans that were booing you were clearly there when you lost the belt and begin to chant "you tapped out! you tapped out!" which brings a grin to my face

Drew
  "not nearly as cute as you looked balled up on my cock" I begin to move out of my corner with my arms raised as we start this 3rd encounter between us. 

Rowan Chance
We meet in the center of the ring, classic collar and elbow. Our faces so close together.

Rowan Chance
You can see the rage and hate in my eyes. Feel it trembling on my lips. See the thousand dark dreams I've had about this moment. Getting revenge on you for what you did to me.

Rowan Chance
I feel your strength start to push me back…

Rowan Chance
… and I duck down, hoping to slip under and throw you over me.

Drew
 Slowly pushing you back inch by inch back towards the corner you just came out of. I lean in still cocky from before "dont be so mad you know you loved it..." I press my face forwards licking the tip of your nose but for only a second before you turn into me and my cock presses briefly against your hip before I find myself down hard on my lower back with enough for to make me sit up   

Rowan Chance
I spin around like a cobra, my legs snapping out, wrapping around your neck…

Rowan Chance
Knees on either side of your head, crushing your ears. My thighs tightening on the side of your neck, collapsing the arteries…

Rowan Chance
Heels hooked together.

Rowan Chance
I lift my hips off the mat, making your neck carry my weight.

Drew
 Gasping as your legs wrap around my head, my face already turning a shade of red as you push down hard on my neck. My hands getting desperate already I slide them up your thighs searching for your mound while I press my weight towards your body trying to fold you and make it hard for you to keep this locked in 

Rowan Chance
I feel you trying to escape, but I've got plans for you. I twist my hips, trying to turn you onto your stomach. My ass on the back of your neck. And when you resist, I just slam my knees together, the bones smashing on your face. And I lean forward, throwing my elbow down straight onto the bridge of your nose.

Drew
 ughhhhhhhh my head sags back down to the mat on my stomach as you crash into the bridge of my nose, it isnt broken but its stings like hell making tears well up in my eyes on reflex from the blow as your firm ass presses against the back of my head,

Drew
 thinking to myself "no no this is bad this is bad' but trying not to show panic   

Rowan Chance
With you in position, I bridge, leaning over your back, my hands reaching between your legs…

Rowan Chance
… with you on your belly. My fingers find what they're looking for. My tits stretched across my chest, pointed at the ceiling.

Rowan Chance
That long, hard shaft of yours. In my fingers. And they start to play.

Drew
 My mouth gasping for air face turning a deep red I am starting to get a little lightheaded making it hard for me to resist as I start to feel pleasure growing between my legs as your expert hands make my 8' stiffen out instantly.

Drew
 I cough and hack on your shins as the crowd jumps to its feet wondeirng i I will cum or pass out first knowing one of them could end the match already as the roar   

Rowan Chance
"Is it going to end like this, Drew?" you hear my voice hiss over the roar of the crowd. "With just one move? What a champion you are. What an amazing champion."

Rowan Chance
I twist my hips, grinding my thighs into your neck as my fingers twist your cock. My other hand gently stroking your balls with my fingernails.

Drew
 my eyes start to sag, the lack of air and blood to my head the sexy position your in, your masterful hands... and god that trash talk it all pushes me over the edge as I cum hard shooting a spray along the mat as the ref calls for a break in the move   

Rowan Chance
I wait.

Rowan Chance
He starts counting. But I don't let go.

Rowan Chance
"You thought you'd get subbie Rowan tonight?" I tell you.

Rowan Chance
"ONE!" the referee counts.

Rowan Chance
I twist my hips again. Twist my fingers.

Rowan Chance
"TWO!" he counts, telling me to break the hold.

Drew
 My hands begin pawing at your legs as I feel myself slowly starting to pass out in your new move to the crowd it almost looks like I am tapping out

Rowan Chance
"You didn't get subbie Rowan. Or even domme Rowan."

Rowan Chance
"THREE!"

Rowan Chance
"You got heel Rowan, you little miserable piece of shit."

Rowan Chance
"FOUR!"

Rowan Chance
And I break the hold.

Drew
 My eyes bulge as you twist and I can feel the darkness closing in when suddenly... you let go I don’t realize why right away but I don’t care as I cough and gasp on the mat trying to catch my breath. slight tears in my eyes from the lack of air and the elbow shot to my nose   

Rowan Chance
The referee starts her ten count. "ONE!" "TWO!" "THREE!"

Drew
 Slowly pushing up my body already feels heavier then it did a few minutes ago as I crawl to the ropes by 6 and try to pull myself up with them 

Rowan Chance
Seeing you in the corner, I charge in. Lifting my knee, at full speed, aiming straight at that nose of yours.

Rowan Chance
I want it broken.

Rowan Chance
I want it bleeding.

Rowan Chance
I want it destroyed.

Rowan Chance
So every time you look in the mirror, you see that twisted little piece of flesh.

Rowan Chance
And think of me.

Drew
 Seeing you rush at me at full speed the ref just reaches 7 in her count as you barrel towards me. I see you coming but my body feels too heavy still.

Drew
 This is it

Drew
 I can't block I can't move....

Drew
 what can i?

Drew
 then it dawns on me I let my body drop back down to the mat hoping you will give yourself a rough ride on the ropes   

Rowan Chance
My knee hits the turnbuckle and my body bounces hard. I slam back down to the mat, clutching my knee, my face twisted in pain.

Drew
 I scramble barely making it up to my feet before the ref hits 10. Moving towards your body I reach down and grab at your ankles trying to pull them straight up into a V before I press my right foot against your mound and begin to rub my soft foot hard against your pussy 

Rowan Chance
My hands reach reflexively for your foot, trying to push it away as you squeeze down on me.

Rowan Chance
The agony between my legs is…

Rowan Chance
… "sonofabitch!"

Rowan Chance
I twist my hips again, bending my knees, trying to force you over.

Drew
 I press my foot down hard trying to keep you in place but I can feel you starting to turn, as I pull my foot back my big toe teases entering your mound for a second before I let you roll over and try to drop my weight on your body hoping to keep your body from the waist down under my control 

Rowan Chance
I feel you twist me over. My breasts crushed down on the canvas. And I know… any woman in this position is in danger. But with you… it's more than danger.

Rowan Chance
I begin clawing at the canvas, trying to pull myself toward the ropes. Need to break this hold…

Drew
 Letting you slide forwards slightly as I set my trap.

Drew
 Letting you get forwards a little easier then it should be but hoping you wont notice

Drew
 until your in the perfect position... I reach my arms down and grab at your ankles trying to send a wave of fear threw your body that I am going for the move that beat... no broke you last time but I dont stop on my lap as I press the reverse boston crab forwards trying to pin you with your chest and face pinned to the canvas   

Rowan Chance
I… oh fuck…

Rowan Chance
Rolled onto my belly, my ankles tied up in your arms.

Rowan Chance
My back… stretching...

Rowan Chance
I twist under you, trying to escape. My arms reaching out for the ropes… so close… so… close...

Drew
 Seeing your arms reach forwards I stand slightly and line it up you have to know whats coming next

Drew
 the answer of coarse is you as I slam my weight down onto you in yet another variation of her erotic boston crab as my full 8' slams deep into you

Drew
 "does this bring back memories?" 

Rowan Chance
"OOOOHFFFUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!"

Rowan Chance
It penetrates me so deeply… so hard…

Rowan Chance
Being helpless like this… held tight… violated...

Rowan Chance
I'm…

Rowan Chance
OhfuckI'm…

Drew
 Seeing your arms inch closer and closer to the ropes I reach out and grab your wrists

Drew
 "not this time slut this time you will SCREAM your submission!"

Drew
 pushing down a little harder putting a little more pressure on your spine as my cock pulls back then drives down again.

Drew
 The pain on your back is constant but the pressure on your mound comes in waves 

Rowan Chance
"GUFUGG..."

Rowan Chance
My forehead on the mat… pain in my spine… like fire… a different fire… down below...

Rowan Chance
I inch a little closer to the ropes, the impact of your thrust pushing my body toward them.

Rowan Chance
But I'm… fuck… how are you doing this to me...

Rowan Chance
… just an inch away… my fingertips… almost have it...

Drew
 Your finger catch the ropes but not enough to get a grip on them as I reach down and grab your arms pulling them back to keep you held in place "no where to run no where to hide... jobber"

Drew
 I start to slide my hips back letting you think I am going to drive into you again but your badly mistaken as I pull back hard on your arms lifting your body clean off the mat as I take a page out of beth pheonix's book holding you up over the mat suspended by nothing but your shoulders and pussy.

Drew
 I hold you there for what feels like a long time

Drew
 long enough to consider tapping

Drew
 Then I pull you back a little more and sit out hard dropping your body between my spread legs bringing you right down on my cock while your face and chest hit the mat 

Rowan Chance
The impact on the mat… the impact of your cock…

Rowan Chance
My body spasms around your cock… barely able to withhold my orgasm.

Rowan Chance
My breasts crushed by the impact. My face slapping against the canvas.

Rowan Chance
You feel a moment of pause in my body as it tries to respond...

Drew
 Holding onto your arms after the impact I start to pull you back "here you cum again" my voice a sinister whisper "flashback time my broken pet..."

Drew
 pulling back on your arms I waist no time slowly folding you in half again before my hands slide up your neck and grab your chin

Drew
 if the crowd was roar before its absolutely rioting at the thought of this comeback

Drew
 pulling back hard on your chin I press the top of your skull against your feet as my index fingers fish hook your lips "tap out rowan you LOSE"

Drew
 Pulling back farther then before looking to break not only your mind but your body this time 

Rowan Chance
With my body bent like this, your cock inside me, pushing against my walls. The pain… it's… too...

Rowan Chance
He's breaking me again… so easily…

Rowan Chance
Your cock… like this… at this angle...

Rowan Chance
… it's…

Rowan Chance
ff-fuckk its...

Drew
 I lean aback slightly rocking you forwards on my cock

Drew
 the crowd chanting "you tapped out" again

Drew
 my arms pulling hard on your chin as I push down

Rowan Chance
"FUCK! NO!"

Drew
 slamming you right back down onto my full 8' with a ton of force

Rowan Chance
The referee asking me if I want to quit...

Rowan Chance
My arms spasm...

Rowan Chance
My voice screams out...

Drew
 I rock back again my entire body shaking with effort for the next slam

Drew
 "I am going to break you without even giving you an orgasm bitch!

Rowan Chance
no… don't…

Rowan Chance
i…

Drew
 I buck my hips up as I bring you down letting out a loud GRAAAAAAA as you come crashing down on my hips hard enough to hurt a bit   

Rowan Chance
"FUUUUUCCCKKKK!"

Rowan Chance
The pain shatters me. And I CUM all over your cock. Screaming.

Rowan Chance
My body shaking… locked in your grip.

Rowan Chance
Then… going limp in your grasp.

Drew
 the ref looks at me "break the hold 1...2....3...4..." I give you one more sliightly weaker thrust before I break the hold and stand.

Drew
 The ref starts to count realizing your eyes are open but not moving much 1    2    3   

Rowan Chance
My body is motionless.

Rowan Chance
Slick with sweat.

Rowan Chance
"FOUR!" she shouts. I still don't move.

Rowan Chance
"FIVE!"

Rowan Chance
"SIX!"

Rowan Chance
One hand… trembles…

Rowan Chance
"SEVEN!"

Drew
 I turn to the crowd and yell "shes a one hitter quitter" drawing some laughs from them   

Rowan Chance
"EIGHT!"

Rowan Chance
I grab the ropes, my body trembling. Trying to pull myself up.

Rowan Chance
"NINE!"

Rowan Chance
Hooking my arm over the top rope, my legs all but rubber.

Rowan Chance
The referee looks at me. "Can you continue?"

Rowan Chance
I look at you. Not her. At you.

Rowan Chance
"You're goddamn right," I say, my voice trembling.

Drew
 Now completely confident that your done and just dont know it I move back towards your body and push you against the ropes forcing my lips against yours as my tongue invades your mouth pinning yours down as if it claim "this is mine" while my hand slides between your legs and starts to tease your mound not taking you for a serious threat after that, after all it broke you last time 

Rowan Chance
Your kiss pushes me tighter against the ropes. The referee starts counting, telling you to break the hold.

Rowan Chance
But I kiss you back. My kiss. My deadly, powerful kiss.

Rowan Chance
And my legs jump up, wrapping around your waist, thrusting your cock inside me with a sudden urgency.

Drew
 I back up a step to balance myself as you jump on me but I dont back down staring back into your eyes I think to myself fine bitch lets do this as my hands slide down from your waist to your ass and thighs as if to say "I accept your challenge" as we start to fuck fight in the center of the ring   

Rowan Chance
My arms wrapped around the ropes, my elbows locked around them, my hips pound against you.

Rowan Chance
My eyes glaring at you.

Rowan Chance
My lips hooked in a cruel and angry snarl.

Rowan Chance
"You want a sexfight?" I scream at you as the crowd erupts.

Rowan Chance
"A real fucking sexfight?"

Rowan Chance
"Come on, motherfucker!"

Rowan Chance
As my hips SLAM on your cock. With no fear. No hesitation. No pause.

Drew
 As you push back for another slam I push forwards going right into you

Drew
 which is a mistake

Drew
 its clear from the difference in our slams your better at this

Drew
 and that gives me a moments pause

Drew
 and you see it

Drew
 clear as day a hesitation in my eyes as take a half step back

Drew
 trying to find your gspot from this side

Rowan Chance
"OH NO YOU DON'T!"

Drew
 something I havent managed in all our matches

Rowan Chance
I take every one of your eight inches and pull them into me.

Rowan Chance
Then, lift my hips and let them slide as my pubic bone pulls down on your cock, stretching it as it leaves me.

Drew
 ughhhh the black hole you call a pussy sucks down hard

Drew
 I almost cum right away as a panic sets in

Drew
 my hands slide up around your thighs back to your waist as I push baack

Drew
 trying to get you off of me now in full retreat   

Rowan Chance
You try to retreat and my hips pull you back in.

Rowan Chance
My legs locked around your back.

Rowan Chance
The referee screaming for me to let go.

Rowan Chance
"YOU WANT TO FUCK THE QUEEN OF SEXFIGHTING?" I shout in your face, just a hair away from mine.

Rowan Chance
"THEN FUCK ME YOU LITTLE BOY!"

Rowan Chance
As my hips...

Rowan Chance
SLAM!

Rowan Chance
SLAM!

Rowan Chance
SLAM!

Rowan Chance
 Against you over and over again.

Drew
 ugh ahh oh goodddddd trying to hold out

Rowan Chance
I let go of the ropes, timing it with the forward momentum of my hips.

Rowan Chance
And we crash down onto the mat, my hips SLAM! against you as your back hits the canvas.

Drew
 ughhhaafffffff the wind knocked from my lungs as you land ontop of me my body bends slightly around your ass and mound

Drew
 but then I freeze

Drew
 panic in my eyes

Drew
 there screaming No NO NO NO NO NO

Drew
 begging you not to move as you can feel my cock throbbing inside of you

Drew
 my entire body tenses as I try to hold it in

Drew
 its taking all of my willpower not to cum

Rowan Chance
I raise my hips up for another SLAM!… but then… raise up…

Rowan Chance
Looking down at you with a smile you've never seen before.

Rowan Chance
The smile of the Queen of Sexfighting.

Rowan Chance
As your cock stretches out…

Rowan Chance
… as I unbend my legs…

Rowan Chance
… and I squeeze with all my muscles… pulling it. Like a syphon.

Drew
 No NO NO NO my eyes answer back as my body bridges off the mat

Drew
 in reality I am fighting to not cum but to everyone watching...

Drew
 well it looks like your mound is lifting me off the mat!

Drew
 when I finally pop free of your mound I crash back down onto the mat and again

Drew
 it looks like you made me cum so hard the force of my orgasm shot me back down!

Drew
 GRAAAAHAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cum hard shooting a load straight into the sky

Drew
 the last few minutes draining me more then any other with you

Rowan Chance
The referee looks confused. Unsure what to do.

Rowan Chance
So, I take advantage of that...

Rowan Chance
I turn, putting my hips down on your hips, facing your legs.

Rowan Chance
And I put every inch of you inside me.

Rowan Chance
Holding your cock as I do… letting my fingers slide down it as my pussy takes it in.

Rowan Chance
I throw my head back and laugh. And you hear it.

Rowan Chance
I slide easy. Squeezing my fingers around your cock.

Rowan Chance
And then… facing your heels… I bridge...

Drew
 "NO NOT AGAIN" my voice low enough that only you and the ref hear it

Rowan Chance
My back across your chest.

Rowan Chance
My arms across your throat.

Rowan Chance
My lips on your ear.

Rowan Chance
And I whisper...

Rowan Chance
"Break for me, Drew." As I lick your earlobe.

Drew
 Your vice like mound squeezes down hard as I am still recovering from the fucking you gave me, when suddenly I feel your arms on my neck your lips on my ear "get offf" my voice more of a plead then a command as I try to adjust my hips to make you land on your gspot but your already clamping down on my air   

Rowan Chance
"It's the end, Drew… the end."

Rowan Chance
"Thank you for holding my belt for me… but I…"

Rowan Chance
squeeze

Rowan Chance
"… want it back now."

Rowan Chance
"Say it, Drew," I whisper, my hips grinding down on your cock.

Rowan Chance
"Say… 'Rowan broke me.'"

Drew
 I open my mouth to say "fuck you" but all I manage is a "gaaa" my air in shorter and shorter supply

Rowan Chance
"Oh, Drewy? What's wrong? Can't you breathe?"

Rowan Chance
The referee kneeling down close. Watching you. Barely able to hide her smile.

Drew
 my hands grab at your tits pinching down on them but its not going to stop you at this point.

Drew
 the refs chest so close to me with you ontop making it even harder to ignore the growing orgasm between my legs

Drew
 my lower half starting to feel a bit numb as you grind down

Drew
 my tongue sticking out... as it hits me

Drew
 theres nothing I can do....

Drew
 "I gaaaaaA" my words unclear and mumbled as I get close to cumming

Drew
 finding this move incredibly hot even though I hate it   

Rowan Chance
I let up on your throat… just a little.

Rowan Chance
"Say it, Drew. Say it's too much."

Rowan Chance
"Say, 'I'm finished.'"

Rowan Chance
grind… grind… grind...

Rowan Chance
My hips like a whirlwind.

Rowan Chance
"Tell me, 'No more! I can't take anymore!"

Rowan Chance
"Tell me, 'Rowan's too much for me!'"

Drew
 My hands pinch down on your nipples a little more on reflex

Drew
 my body tries to bridge trying to get out of it

Drew
 but your pussy

Drew
 its so STRONG

Rowan Chance
It SLAMS YOU BACK DOWN.

Drew
 trying to hold out for an orgasm

Drew
 ughhhh but your holding on not letting me cum driving me crazy while your hands crush my neck

Drew
 I reach up my hands look to be searching grabbing for anhing one find your mound the other finds your ass

Drew
 but its to late...

Drew
 your too much this time...

Rowan Chance
"SAY IT, YOU FUCK!"

Drew
 My left hand starts tapping on your ass. and when that dosnt get a reaction from the ref whos watching my face my right hand starts tapping out on your pussy

Drew
 "I SUBMIT

Drew
 I GIVE

Drew
 STOP

Drew
 I QUIT

Drew
 ROWAN IS TOO MUCHHHH

Drew
 I CANT TAKE IT

Drew
 my hands tapping harder

Drew
 I SUBMIT TO ROWAN CHANCE

Drew
 PLEASE DONT BREAK ME!

Drew
 it looks like I am tapping out on your mound and ass l

Drew
 like I am submitting to your sex

Drew
 DONT BREAK ME!

Drew
 I GIVE

Drew
 STOP I SUBMIT TO YOU ROWAN!

Rowan Chance
I laugh down at you.

Rowan Chance
"Break you?" I whisper.

Rowan Chance
"Like you did me?"

Rowan Chance
"Beg for mercy, worm."

Rowan Chance
As my hips grind your cock down to a stub.

Drew
 Your hands on my neck the ref starts to stand for the bell but shes too slow

Drew
 I SUBMIT MERCY ROWAN IS THE CHAMP

Drew
 my body arches hard as I cum again

Drew
 in your masterful mound

Drew
 MERCY STOP ROWAN DONT BREAK MEE my voice pleading

Drew
 BEgGiNG

Rowan Chance
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Rowan Chance
"Begging like that, you little shit…"

Rowan Chance
I bite your ear hard.

Drew
 my hands tapping out signalling my submission on your chest and your mound

Rowan Chance
"You are broken."

Rowan Chance
"Say it."

Drew
 grrrr I SUBMIT PLEASE DONT>.... repeating myself now

Drew
 hoping you will show mercy

Rowan Chance
I lift myself up… erect on top of you…

Rowan Chance
… put my arms to the side… parallel to the mat...

Rowan Chance
… and in a gyrating move that would make Shinsuke Nakamura proud...

Rowan Chance
… I snap back, slamming my back against your chest, snapping your cock inside me.

Drew
 I SUBMIT I UAHHHHHHHHHH

Drew
 my words cut off my eyes wide my mouth open but no sound comes out of it

Drew
 my body freezes twitching under you

Drew
 my hands haave stopped tapping out

Rowan Chance
My body goes erect again. My arms parallel…

Rowan Chance
"one… more… time…"

Rowan Chance
SNAP!

Rowan Chance
And my lips next to your ears, I whisper with the darkest, most poisonous voice you've ever heard…

Rowan Chance
"Say you're broken, Drew."

Drew
 My eyes close the pain too much "I SUBMIT I QUIT MERCY MAKE HER STOP..." my voice trembleing as the bell finally starts to ring "ROWAN... BROKE....ME>...."   

Rowan Chance
The referee is stunned. Has been stunned. Never seen anhing like this before.

Rowan Chance
Only then does she call for the bell. A confused look still on her face.

Rowan Chance
I laugh into your ear. And then… I whisper...

Rowan Chance
"Good boy."

Rowan Chance
And I stand… squeezing your cock the same way I did before… until your hips slip out and fall back to the mat.

Drew
 ughhhhh my cock feels broken, it would of been had I not cum before you snapped back

Drew
 Time stretches on for what feels like forever as I slowly recover

Drew
 my embarrassment turns to anger as you pose waiting for the belt

Drew
 your back turned to me I slowly start to stand

Drew
 getting a massive rage hard on   

Rowan Chance
The referee takes the belt from the time keeper and puts it in my hands. I look out at the audience, holding it up above my head.

Rowan Chance
I destroyed him. Humiliated him.

Rowan Chance
Broke him.

Rowan Chance
It's over.

Drew
 Watching you raise the belt the ref is still outside the ring as I move up behind you,

Drew
 the crowds noise pushes out those trying to warn you

Drew
 and finally you hear a low growl "you fucking BITCH"

Drew
 waiting for you to turn before I drive my foot into your stomach 

Rowan Chance
oof...

Rowan Chance
the belt falls from my hands, clattering to the mat as I buckle forward, caught off guard.

Drew
 Reaching forwards "I WILL BREAK YOU SLUT!" I quickly lean baack pulling you onto my shoulders as my mouth goes to work on your pussy

Drew
 lick lick lick lick

Rowan Chance
ohfuck...

Rowan Chance
trembling...

Drew
 Holding you highf or all to see before I drop you back down hard on your shoulders and head but dont let go

Drew
 lick lick lick lick lick

Rowan Chance
the impact of the slam… blurs my vision… sends fire up and down my spine.

Rowan Chance
and your tongue...

Rowan Chance
ohgoddess… your tongue…

Rowan Chance
"it's..."

Rowan Chance
"f-fuck… don't… stop…"

Drew
 Continuing to lick I start to lean back "its not over bitch" is the clear message as I pull you back up then spin around slamming you down again in a second powerbomb this time much harder

Drew
 licking the entire way

Drew
 my teeth nibbling on your bead

Drew
 your going to cum even if you dont want to

Rowan Chance
I CUM

Rowan Chance
your tongue… is… oh fuck...

Rowan Chance
my shoulder… dislocated...

Rowan Chance
… and my pussy… my clit…

Rowan Chance
… is fucking yours...

Drew
 Pulling you back up a third time I keep licking until your straight up and bent over

Drew
 looking back up at your eyes theres no fire anymore

Rowan Chance
"oh Drew… oh fuck Drew… don't… don't…"

Drew
 "now this time.... GO TO HELLL" I scream out my words blowing cool air on your mound

Drew
 "beg me to stop bitch" looking up at the new champ

Drew
 lick lick lick lick

Rowan Chance
"i… can't…"

Drew
 my teeth nibble on your mound

Drew
 my tongue dives into your pussy pressing deep 

Rowan Chance
"goddess… Drew… you're…"

Rowan Chance
"… this… this… is…"

Drew
 "this is how you break someone slut"

Drew
 a wicked grin on my face as I state a fact

Rowan Chance
"y-yes…"

Drew
 "this is how you make sure someone STAYS BROKEN

Rowan Chance
"you… you're…"

Rowan Chance
my lips want to say it…

Rowan Chance
… some part of me holds it back...

Rowan Chance
taming my clit

Drew
 My mouth goes on one last assault bringing your mound right to the brink of an orgasm but not pushing you over the edge  wanting you to beg for your orgasm

Drew
 "scream it... scream make me cum Drew"

Rowan Chance
"f-finish me… Drew…"

Rowan Chance
my whole body trembling...

Drew
 "I have got a better idea"

Drew
 "GO TO HELL!"

Drew
 I lean forwards again going for a third and final powerbomb

Drew
 but this one is different

Drew
 this time I sit out with you

Drew
 slamming your entire back and head into the mat

Drew
 but on impact my hips slam forwarads perfectly

Drew
 SLAMMING right into your pussy with an uparralleded force

Drew
 the full length slamming into you like a piston

Drew
 as the crowd goes silent

Rowan Chance
and my body arches… my eyes go back under the lids… my arms tense… and then…

Rowan Chance
… silence.

Rowan Chance
My body collapses. Arms splayed out to the sides. My face covered by my sweaty hair.

Drew
grinning at your silent broken body I slide back pulling my cock out from you as a pool of your own juices starts to cover the mat, I grin at its size and leave you there

Drew
 You may be the new belt holder but you can't do much more then wear it now

End of Part 3...

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:44:29 AM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Rowan vs. Drew (Part 3)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 07:40:14 PM »
Jeez...better storyline than WWE!

When is the next part??!?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Rowan vs. Drew (Part 3)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 07:27:09 AM »
smoking hot  loved every bit of it
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages