News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS

• 69 Replies

Offline Dangerous_Deb

THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS
« on: April 11, 2016, 02:48:17 AM »
Although I still look forward to getting each of these two in a match of our own, I have pitted them against each other to see which of them comes out on top.  According to Cyndi (Grapplegirl84), she and Laura have already wrestled in a match some time ago.  Cyndi lost to Laura in that one and perhaps it will be enough to get her competitive juices flowing again to even out that score.  Or, will Laura come back and make it a solid 2-0 in her favor ?  Regardless of what strategies these girls are coming up with in their heads, they will meet this time to prove which Grapplegirl on fcf reigns supreme.  Now for the two combatants.

Grapplegirl84:           5'2", 145lbs (?  Unsure of actual weight)
GrapplegirlLaura        5'3", 155lbs (Also unsure of actual weight)

I will allow both of these girls to pick their choice of attire for their meeting in the ring.  Now as the arena lights begin to dim and the sell-out crowd begins to cheer wildly, it's time for these two hellcats to settle their differences once an for all. 

Will Grapplegirl84 show the other Grapplegirl that she doesn't stay down long without making a great comeback ?  Or will GrapplegirlLaura overwhelm 84 and take a second straight win over her opponent.  This is where the fans come in.  Vote for your favorite, comment for your favorite and watch as this battle unfolds in the middle of the ring (or possibly out of the ring as well).  Good luck to both women in this contest.

Offline GrappleGirl84

Re: THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 03:46:53 AM »
I like the attire pictured! Boots Laura, or shall we go au natural?

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 03:57:21 AM »
Nahhhh, no boots.....That'll leave your little piggies naked and vulnerable... :D
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 04:03:39 AM »
Before I start this thing off, I want to thank Deb for making this happen and to my buddy Cyndi for volunteering to be my victim....er.....opponent again.  We did wrestle once already a while ago and it was a lot of fun.  Cyndi id sweet and I enjoy our chats and barbs that we push at each other immensely.  Ok, enough of the pleasant comments to my wily (and strong) opponent.  As far as attire, I'll go for the cute royal blue bikini that I have wrestled in before, and as e both agreed to, barefoot. 

I enter the arena listening to the wild crowd who came to see us tonight.  My 5'3", 155lb body ready to devour my opponent.  Stepping into the ring, I move to my corner and strip off my ring jacket. Leaning back in my corner, I now await the arrival of my opponent.  I hope she doesn't wait too long, bleaching her blonde hair backstage.  I'm ready for her right now.... ;D
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 04:10:54 AM »
Another pic for my adoring fans.....Look at that flowing red hair lol
Rough & tough action

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 04:22:33 AM »
OH Goodie, you're both here.  Now shake hands....give each other a friendly little hug..........and play nice 8)

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 04:28:23 AM »
Great idea, Deb.  Cyndi, come here so I can get my arms around you.....hehe
Rough & tough action

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 04:34:10 AM »
This a great match-up.  Couldn't have done it better myself.  Although I'm sure that both girls are competent and strong, I have to go with Grapplegirl84 on this one...

RS3

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 04:37:02 AM »
I picked Grapplegirl84 to pick up the W

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 11:35:02 AM »
Laura wins this fight after a long grueling matchup

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2016, 04:15:26 PM »
Damn!!! Bad ass fight and looks like they gonna fight during the poll. Waiting to vote until I see some action.  Tough choice!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2016, 05:00:44 PM »
Love watching sexy thick girls rassle. lol I am cheering for Grapplegirl84.

Cheers!
T

Cheers!

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 02:30:57 AM »
Before I start this thing off, I want to thank Deb for making this happen and to my buddy Cyndi for volunteering to be my victim....er.....opponent again.  We did wrestle once already a while ago and it was a lot of fun.  Cyndi id sweet and I enjoy our chats and barbs that we push at each other immensely.  Ok, enough of the pleasant comments to my wily (and strong) opponent.  As far as attire, I'll go for the cute royal blue bikini that I have wrestled in before, and as e both agreed to, barefoot. 

I enter the arena listening to the wild crowd who came to see us tonight.  My 5'3", 155lb body ready to devour my opponent.  Stepping into the ring, I move to my corner and strip off my ring jacket. Leaning back in my corner, I now await the arrival of my opponent.  I hope she doesn't wait too long, bleaching her blonde hair backstage.  I'm ready for her right now.... ;D
I too wish to thank Deb for setting this up. Of course this will mean nothing when SHE and I set foot in the ring.

And to Laura my "friend", all due respect. I promise to help you up after the match.  ;-)

And now I enter the ring. The other GG is in her corner looking strong and ready but she has no idea. Our first match was tame compared to what's about to happen. I climb into the ring in my red bikini, tailored to my significant curves and take my corner. Looking across, Laura doesn't look all that impressed and I guess I understand that but her tune will change in a matter of minutes.

I do some final stretching, my blonde pigtails bouncing like springs as I move and then I stand tall in my corner. I flash a pearly white smile at the redhead and await the bell. There it is . . .

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 03:49:03 AM »

I too wish to thank Deb for setting this up. Of course this will mean nothing when SHE and I set foot in the ring.

And to Laura my "friend", all due respect. I promise to help you up after the match.  ;-)

And now I enter the ring. The other GG is in her corner looking strong and ready but she has no idea. Our first match was tame compared to what's about to happen. I climb into the ring in my red bikini, tailored to my significant curves and take my corner. Looking across, Laura doesn't look all that impressed and I guess I understand that but her tune will change in a matter of minutes.

I do some final stretching, my blonde pigtails bouncing like springs as I move and then I stand tall in my corner. I flash a pearly white smile at the redhead and await the bell. There it is . . .

Oh, perish the thought that I don't look impressed as my crafty opponent enters the ring.  Don't let her pearly white and piggy tails fool you, folks.  Cyndi is one capable performer inside of the ring.  Our first fight seemed to go on for days. 

I return the smile to my opponent across the ring as we await the bell.  I spin in my corner and give one last stretch by pulling on the top rope and then turn to face me nemesis again just as the opening bell rings.  Friendship now being tossed out the window, but respect intact, I exit my corner and begin to walk to center ring, as does my opponent, circling each other slowly.  One thing our first match taught me is that you don't rush right into a  melee with this girl.  You have to be strategic as well as strong.  Our eyes lock as we slowly close the distance, arms extended and I am looking for an opening collar and elbow lockup.....
Rough & tough action

Penny_Purrrrs

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2016, 04:24:35 AM »
Uhgggg...Both of these girls are strong and know how to wrestle.  It's a hard decision..  "Laura, don't try a splash because GG84 will roll out of the way and you'll get bruised boobs for your effort"........I know....Ouch