News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

RIP Candi

• 6 Replies

Offline chuckles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
RIP Candi
« on: May 04, 2016, 02:35:39 AM »
I just received an email from Steel Kittens indicating that the wonderful Candi (I believe she was also known as Kelly Thomas) has passed away. When I was first coming to discover my deep interest in female fighting her matches were some of my all time favorites. Her match-ups with Swedish Tina (Antwerp) are absolute classics and SK-39 (Breathless w/ Jasae) is still one of my fvorite matches. Rest in peace.

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: RIP Candi
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 05:02:53 AM »
I always loved her cute tenacity.  This is really sad news. I will always
remember her gap toothed smile as she dominated her opponents.
RIP sweet girl. :'(

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 10:16:16 AM »
One of my first favourites.  RIP.

Offline WrestlerMC

• Having fun in the mixed wrestling world
    • The Adventures of a Mixed Wrestler
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 01:56:59 AM »
Terribly sad news. She can't have been that old can she?

A gorgeous, tenacious catfighter/wrestler. Saw a few of her fights - loved her battles with Francesca Le and Hollywood. So sad to hear she's passed away.

Condolences to her family, friends and fans. RIP Candi

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 10:39:29 AM »
Tragic and sad indeed.....Candi was a fantastic and positive force in the catfight community.  And one imagines she simply was not that old......thanks for leaving it all on the mat for your loving fans....you were one in a million.....sleep well my lady.... :'(

Offline gladius70uk

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 11:43:13 PM »
This is such horribly sad news.  It was a video starring Candi that really got me on the path I am now.  Pre-Internet I saw an advert in a magazine for a female wrestling video from a company called Leather & Lace...that video had Candi catfighting with a gorgeous latina, eventually with strap-ons.  From seeing the first moment of that first video I knew I had to get more...and so I did, as many starring Candi as I could.  I always thought that whoever her guy was, he must be the luckiest guy in the world.   Her lovely gap-toothed ready smile showed how much she seemed to enjoy doing what she did so well.

Rest in Peace Candi.

:(

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 02:43:53 PM »
RIP Candi
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !